Fusion girl's non realistic skin

View File

Personal taste of fusion girl skin

All the textures (_d) have been color adjusted, so I don't think it is suitable for other matching, unless you are familiar with the image software, you can try to unify the hue yourself

The head is 1K and the body 4K

The attachment now contains an optional 2K head map

-------------

Thanks to the author of fusion girl

Zaz and TheBottomhoodofSteel

Thanks to all the authors of skin mod I downloaded

I can't remember which ones I used to color and modify, so I'm sorry.

--------------

For the sake of simplicity

Download the latest version directly to replace all

1-1-0.thumb.jpg.a3887532acb813e6104d2adbed5ebb83.jpg

1.2.0.thumb.png.dffc4313e375bc07dc1bc2f1069f81a4.png

1.3.0.thumb.jpg.296ecc380c2ceaa894856337fe559b8c.jpg

On 3/28/2021 at 11:09 AM, kziitd said:

View File

Personal taste of fusion girl skin

All the textures have been color adjusted, so I don't think it is suitable for other matching, unless you are familiar with the image software, you can try to unify the hue yourself

The head is 1K and the body 4K

The preset is also personal. Of course, some other "things" will be released later

-------------

Thanks to the author of fusion girl

TheBottomhoodofSteel

Thanks to all the authors of skin mod I downloaded

I can't remember which ones I used to color and modify, so I'm sorry.

--------------

The sample image is the effect of QuantumHorizon ENB without post-processing by image software.

Zaz is the author of Fusion Girl.

And thanks for the white girl skin (pink nipples). Long overdue, IMHO.

I wonder if there's a way to use your skin on white girls & the default skin on women of color WITHOUT using unique follower?

(Probably not......)

:no_mouth:

5 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Zaz is the author of Fusion Girl.

And thanks for the white girl skin (pink nipples). Long overdue, IMHO.

I wonder if there's a way to use your skin on white girls & the default skin on women of color WITHOUT using unique follower?

(Probably not......)

:no_mouth:

EDIT: Yes, but I have to use CK......I can put your skin in my VonHelton folder, and then point to it in CK for all the white girls. What the hell, I got plenty of time.

:innocent:

Hnngg ... Thank you very much, it's great. ?

Since I often have problems with facial textures even at 1K, my game performs better if I pack it into a .ba2 file. Here it is for whoever is interested.

Fusion girl's non realistic skin.7z

1-You put it in Data and if you have FusionGirl.esp it will be activated.

2-Make sure there is not a single file in Data \ Textures \ Actors \ Character \ basehumanfemale

12 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hnngg ... Thank you very much, it's great. ?

Since I often have problems with facial textures even at 1K, my game performs better if I pack it into a .ba2 file. Here it is for whoever is interested.

Fusion girl's non realistic skin.7z 66.25 MB · 0 downloads

1-You put it in Data and if you have FusionGirl.esp it will be activated.

2-Make sure there is not a single file in Data \ Textures \ Actors \ Character \ basehumanfemale

I'm gonna do a 2k version of this skin. I don't want my 950's screaming at me. LOL.

:cool:

Noticing that I get rusty face when using this with 2K HD face textures. Are others experiencing the same? I normally use Radiation Queen as my skin replacer, considering just making a mashup and seeing how it goes.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Noticing that I get rusty face when using this with 2K HD face textures. Are others experiencing the same? I normally use Radiation Queen as my skin replacer, considering just making a mashup and seeing how it goes.

If I remember correctly, 2k HD face textures won't work with 1k face like this one. 

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If your wish is to keep the diffuse map of radiation Queen's head,  I've got it for you here. I try to make it consistent with the body color and eliminate the color difference of neck seam

[Radiation Queen 2k]basefemalehead_d.dds

If only 1K causes the effect error of your other head components, then I have uploaded 2K diffuse now.

-------------------------------

In fact, I still don't understand the various reasons for the Fo4 brown face error.

Currently in the game, 1K D, 1K n, 512 s. Is this the right rule?

If the diffuse becomes 2K, do the other two need to be doubled at the same time?

Fortunately, I don't have to pay much attention to N and s, which have far less impact on the appearance of the character's head than the diffuse reflection, so I just need to provide 2K diffuse reflection, and players continue to use their existing N and s

3 hours ago, Dimon78707 said:

It' looks awesome! Can you make CBBE version though? Seems like there's not much difference between CBBE and FG skins, it's almost perfect as is on CBBE body 

If I remember correctly, the skin I modified in the beginning was compatible with both

So I think this can be used directly on CBBE.

On 3/30/2021 at 4:28 PM, kziitd said:

If your wish is to keep the diffuse map of radiation Queen's head,  I've got it for you here. I try to make it consistent with the body color and eliminate the color difference of neck seam

[Radiation Queen 2k]basefemalehead_d.dds 5.33 MB · 12 downloads

If only 1K causes the effect error of your other head components, then I have uploaded 2K diffuse now.

-------------------------------

In fact, I still don't understand the various reasons for the Fo4 brown face error.

Currently in the game, 1K D, 1K n, 512 s. Is this the right rule?

If the diffuse becomes 2K, do the other two need to be doubled at the same time?

Fortunately, I don't have to pay much attention to N and s, which have far less impact on the appearance of the character's head than the diffuse reflection, so I just need to provide 2K diffuse reflection, and players continue to use their existing N and s

I cannot understand either, the strange behavior of face textures. I can change D and N, moreover, with a body of any resolution, you can use D and N for a head of any resolution, it is enough to add an alpha channel. But S is on its own. I can't figure out what range of intel texture works to store it in and why exactly S is the direct culprit for the dark face error?

4 hours ago, hkheungL said:

TYVM 

but i still have a cut between my arm and hand

the hand has a lighter color

for info I use a single player mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42890

I do not know if it is important but I will point it out to you anyway !!!

cordially

To be sure, this is definitely not the content I have updated, because no matter how imperfect it is, there will never be such an obvious line again.

You may need to check the mapping path of the mod call you mentioned

177758420_36020210402184524013.jpg.92081bb2e0bb783bccaf5b5be9dbc89d.jpg

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

To be sure, this is definitely not the content I have updated, because no matter how imperfect it is, there will never be such an obvious line again.

You may need to check the mapping path of the mod call you mentioned

177758420_36020210402184524013.jpg.92081bb2e0bb783bccaf5b5be9dbc89d.jpg

Thank you for your reply kziitd

yes I suspected that there was something else to do with this little problem

in what should I look in, in the esp of the mod?
and which file should it point to?

could you post this or these files?

cordially

On 3/30/2021 at 1:28 PM, kziitd said:

It's working great, thanks! I'm quite enjoying this skin, it's excellent work.

I'll still probably tweak the body texture to add dirty soles on the feet, and painted toenails, but that's all fairly simple texture editing.

When using this skin, the back of the neck is colored differently then the rest of the body. Anyone know what's going on? Is it the lack of a femalebhed_d.dds Texture in this mod?

https://prnt.sc/115syp2

Edit: I Managed to make it less obvious by recoloring the femalebhed_d.dds included in the original fusion girl. There's still a seam, but it's a bit more subtle now. If you could include a matching texture for it of your own That'd be great.