Fusion girl's non realistic skin

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Did you build the clothing (with morphs) in BodySlide, and is it made for/converted to the version of the Fusion Girl body you're using? Note that any clothing converted for use with FG 1.75 or later should work with any FG body version 1.75 or later, so just make sure you have the current FG and recent enough clothing to work with at least 1.75.

So yes I believe https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562 this mod should be converted for 1.75+, at least according to this page https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157713-the-official-fusion-girl-175-armor-and-clothing-conversion-thread/#comment-3211122 I built my body/outfits with zeroed sliders since I'm using BodyGen. I then built a body to a preset like the one on this page https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55633?tab=files and put it in one of the custom meshes folders of ASO. Going in game I can change only the nude body like I said, outfits are not conforming to a different body preset. Here's my LO and modlist, note I (believe) I don't have anything activated that would be a hard conflict with anything I have installed currently. Thanks for the quick response btw!

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

12 minutes ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

So yes I believe https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562 this mod should be converted for 1.75+, at least according to this page https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157713-the-official-fusion-girl-175-armor-and-clothing-conversion-thread/#comment-3211122 I built my body/outfits with zeroed sliders since I'm using BodyGen. I then built a body to a preset like the one on this page https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55633?tab=files and put it in one of the custom meshes folders of ASO. Going in game I can change only the nude body like I said, outfits are not conforming to a different body preset. Here's my LO and modlist, note I (believe) I don't have anything activated that would be a hard conflict with anything I have installed currently. Thanks for the quick response btw!

loadorder.txt 3.04 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 14.41 kB · 0 downloads

Custom mesh folders? Sounds like you're using something that gives the player a different body than NPCs, so I won't likely be of much help. I do basically what you describe but without ASO and custom meshes. I just use a custom LooksMenu preset for the player instead of all that so everyone's using the same meshes, and I can definitely tell you that works at least.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Custom mesh folders? Sounds like you're using something that gives the player a different body than NPCs, so I won't likely be of much help. I do basically what you describe but without ASO and custom meshes. I just use a custom LooksMenu preset for the player instead of all that so everyone's using the same meshes, and I can definitely tell you that works at least.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32845 Yea this mod has custom mesh folders, but the description is kind of vague. I guess it's just for people to build zeroed sliders of other bodies like CBBE/TWB etc. so you can use more than one body. I wish there was an easy way to to perfectly recreate bodyslide presets in game, it's such a pain lol.  I'm silly easy way is to just look at the xml file for a bodyslide preset and then customize a zeroed body to those slider numbers. Only need to do this once then one can copy the "body morphs" section of a Looks Menu preset into any other one. Takes a little time but worth it imo. 

Edited by Ends_and_Memes
On 9/23/2022 at 2:43 AM, vaultbait said:

It's possible that I (or my screen) am not all that sensitive to color mismatches, but make sure you're following the recommendation to use the second face/skin smoothness option in LM rather than the first (youthful) one. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to face/neck color matching.

Can you... share your folder with all texture files for body + face? Please.

1 hour ago, Andukar said:

Can you... share your folder with all texture files for body + face? Please.

I can try to provide a detailed accounting of where I took each file from. I can't really share the exact files because I didn't create them and haven't obtained permission to redistribute them. This is basically the overwrite order with the lists of things each mod ends up supplying, but keep in mind that each of these entries has three texture files representing it (diffuse, normal, specular):

Radiation Queen True Skin Textures...4k ver-6.4

• basefemalehands
  • basefemalehandsdirty
  • femalebhed

KziitdFusionGirlSkin_130_ALL.rar:

• femalebody
  • femalebodydirty

head_2k.rar

• basefemalehead
On 9/29/2022 at 1:40 AM, vaultbait said:

I can try to provide a detailed accounting of where I took each file from. I can't really share the exact files because I didn't create them and haven't obtained permission to redistribute them. This is basically the overwrite order with the lists of things each mod ends up supplying, but keep in mind that each of these entries has three texture files representing it (diffuse, normal, specular):

Radiation Queen True Skin Textures...4k ver-6.4

• basefemalehands
  • basefemalehandsdirty
  • femalebhed

KziitdFusionGirlSkin_130_ALL.rar:

• femalebody
  • femalebodydirty

head_2k.rar

• basefemalehead

well, i did it, but slightly neck seam still there. May be somwthing with settings in prefs? Can you share than Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini?

3 hours ago, Andukar said:

well, i did it, but slightly neck seam still there. May be somwthing with settings in prefs? Can you share than Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini?

When you say "seam" do you mean an actual gap between the neck and body, or just a change in color or texture between the neck and body? (or between the neck and headrear patch, or between the headrear and the body...) Do you see wrist seams as well?

Fallout4.ini Fallout4Custom.ini Fallout4Prefs.ini enbseries.ini enblocal.ini

Edited by vaultbait
15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

When you say "seam" do you mean an actual gap between the neck and body, or just a change in color or texture between the neck and body? (or between the neck and headrear patch, or between the headrear and the body...) Do you see wrist seams as well?

Fallout4.ini 3.39 kB · 2 downloads Fallout4Custom.ini 1.76 kB · 3 downloads Fallout4Prefs.ini 4.93 kB · 1 download enbseries.ini 15.19 kB · 2 downloads enblocal.ini 698 B · 3 downloads

on wrist no.

In shadow it seems.

P.S. i like your settings

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.10.01 - 15.18.04.27.png

3 hours ago, Andukar said:

In shadow it seems.

I think there's only so much that can be done about lighting differences between the head (which includes the neck) and body meshes, since the game engine uses separate lighting mechanisms for them. Your screenshot looks fairly subtle, so it's likely mine's the same and I've just never looked that closely, but I'll try to get some in-close screenshots under different lighting conditions and see if I see anything similar.

Hello, I really like the mod, however I had one question, is there any way to make the skin more pale? When using in game it looks different to the screenshots, due to in game lighting not being perfect in its color temps. I'm not very well versed in manipulating mods so I figured it was worth asking. Thanks in advance.

On 11/26/2021 at 6:49 AM, rb97 said:

Is it normal that the forehead part is kinda yellowish but everything below forehead looks exactly like the mod's skin?

Same issue. And the neck is slightly yellow. For the 2k.

Using high poly head, and Real HD face (2k textures) before this mod in MO

5 minutes ago, asdt123123 said:

Same issue. And the neck is slightly yellow. For the 2k.

Using high poly head, and Real HD face (2k textures) before this mod in MO

open looksmenu, go to face, then neck, forehead or any other part, press T for type and choose the second option or type 2 for eyes, nose etc..

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 12:25 AM, VonHelton said:

Default clothes for Fusion Girl puts all the traders in the same clothes & all the scavengers in the same clothes & all the settlers in the same clothes.

Kinda defeats the purpose?

:joy:

Do you know if that's been fixed or not?

Late, I know, but there is a UFO4 bug(?) with leveled lists (I think) that cause all settlers/traders/deceased etc, that are pre-placed in the world to only receive 1 of 3 different outfits, regardless of how many outfits you have. If you are seeing an unusually high number of NPCs wearing Radstag Hide Outfits, its probably that. It happens in vanilla & UFO4 only, so is unrelated to FG or any other body replacer.

• 1 month later...

Hello, just tried this Mod out yesterday, but had to remove it again because i kept getting massive FPS drops every 10 meters of Walking in the middle of nowhere just Walking around as if the Game constantly tries to load the Skins... And when i enter Cities or Populated Areas my PC and Game alike runs just fine no Drops whatsover, anyone knows why and has a fix/solution? Kind Regards.

5 hours ago, Hentaiii said:

Hello, just tried this Mod out yesterday, but had to remove it again because i kept getting massive FPS drops every 10 meters of Walking in the middle of nowhere just Walking around as if the Game constantly tries to load the Skins... And when i enter Cities or Populated Areas my PC and Game alike runs just fine no Drops whatsover, anyone knows why and has a fix/solution? Kind Regards.

Since the skin texture on this mod is 4k, maybe you need to try a different one that is 2k resolution instead?  I never experienced that issue with this mod, running a 1060 video card.  Make sure you don't have some other problem.   You could try and narrow it down by creating a seperate profile in your mod manager and then only enable basic mods like FG / this skin mod / Buffout + requirements / Looksmenu and start a new game to test.  If it runs fine, then you have some combination of mods causing an issue.

22 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Since the skin texture on this mod is 4k, maybe you need to try a different one that is 2k resolution instead?  I never experienced that issue with this mod, running a 1060 video card.  Make sure you don't have some other problem.   You could try and narrow it down by creating a seperate profile in your mod manager and then only enable basic mods like FG / this skin mod / Buffout + requirements / Looksmenu and start a new game to test.  If it runs fine, then you have some combination of mods causing an issue.

Well, if it runs fine on your 1080 but not on my Radeon 6800 XT 16gb and with 32 gigs of ram then its prolly because i also have enviroment mods(landscapes, texture sharpening and so on) installed wich is already 70% usage and 9-10 gb of ram on pretty much everything on high and max with 144 fps... Star Citizien ran buttersmooth aswell on high to max. If 4k is too much to handle with all this graphical candy where do i get a 2k version then? On what quality runs FG? 4k oo or 2k? Im certain this very mod here is causing the massive fps spikes, because when i remove it it runs smoohly. 

Another Edit: I tried ones BA2 file of this Mod here wich got linked somewhere in the Thread and it ran quite good but sadly the Booba veins aint there and other Details

Edited by Hentaiii
2 hours ago, Hentaiii said:

Well, if it runs fine on your 1080 but not on my Radeon 6800 XT 16gb and with 32 gigs of ram then its prolly because i also have enviroment mods(landscapes, texture sharpening and so on) installed wich is already 70% usage and 9-10 gb of ram on pretty much everything on high and max with 144 fps... Star Citizien ran buttersmooth aswell on high to max. If 4k is too much to handle with all this graphical candy where do i get a 2k version then? On what quality runs FG? 4k oo or 2k? Im certain this very mod here is causing the massive fps spikes, because when i remove it it runs smoohly. 

Another Edit: I tried ones BA2 file of this Mod here wich got linked somewhere in the Thread and it ran quite good but sadly the Booba veins aint there and other Details

If that's the case then I should offer you this advice:
Loose files are always going to cause a performance hit over files that are in ba2 archives, whether it's skin textures, or rocks, trees, etc.

You should always opt for ba2 wherever possible to have better performance.

Of course, there is also an obscure "ba2 limit" that can occur, but in normal modding scenarios you are not likely to hit that limit.

If you are getting better performance with the ba2 that JB uploaded in 2021, then your best bet is to learn how to create a ba2 archive of the latest version of the mod.  And when you learn that, you can do this for your other mods that have loose files as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 12:13 AM, Sgt. Marge said:

If that's the case then I should offer you this advice:
Loose files are always going to cause a performance hit over files that are in ba2 archives, whether it's skin textures, or rocks, trees, etc.

You should always opt for ba2 wherever possible to have better performance.

Of course, there is also an obscure "ba2 limit" that can occur, but in normal modding scenarios you are not likely to hit that limit.

If you are getting better performance with the ba2 that JB uploaded in 2021, then your best bet is to learn how to create a ba2 archive of the latest version of the mod.  And when you learn that, you can do this for your other mods that have loose files as well.

Hello, its me again i think i fixed the issue, games running quite fine with the mod now. I upgraded to a I9 13900K, i suppose i gave my 9900k lil bit too much to work with lol.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, The Spectre said:

Oddly enough, I get the brown face bug when using this mod, but not on everyone, just some characters.

Whats weird is that I'm using the 2k face, yet if I switch to another 2k face, like Radiation Queen, the issue resolves itself. 

If anyone has a reason why that might be, let me know. 

You need to replace the included 1K headrear texture with a 2K version. Some face texture sets include a headrear texture replacer and some do not.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You need to replace the included 1K headrear texture with a 2K version. Some face texture sets include a headrear texture replacer and some do not.

Does the Headrear texture from Radiation Queen not work? I'm still getting a Brown Face bug for her and a random number of other NPCs, some have it, some don't. 

Basefemalehead_d

Basefemalehead_n

Basefemalehead_s

Are all 2K, when I use the optional 2k face textures from this mod. 

basehumanfemalerear_d 

Should work and fix the problem? 

Oddly enough, if I use--

Basefemalehead_d

Basefemalehead_n

Basefemalehead_s

--From Radiation Queen, I don't get a Brown Face bug from any character. Legit doesn't make any sense, because both of them are 2K face textures, so the fact its causing the bug makes zero sense to me. 

EDIT:

If possible could you share your relevant files, so I could compare them directly. 

EDIT 2: So I had RealHD Faces and the other files installed, but when I installed Natural 2K faces, and just overwrote RealHD, it fixed the problem. So whatever files Natural 2K added, it fixed the problem. 

Edited by The Spectre
1 hour ago, The Spectre said:

Does the Headrear texture from Radiation Queen not work? I'm still getting a Brown Face bug for her and a random number of other NPCs, some have it, some don't. 

Basefemalehead_d

Basefemalehead_n

Basefemalehead_s

Are all 2K, when I use the optional 2k face textures from this mod. 

basehumanfemalerear_d 

Should work and fix the problem? 

Oddly enough, if I use--

Basefemalehead_d

Basefemalehead_n

Basefemalehead_s

--From Radiation Queen, I don't get a Brown Face bug from any character. Legit doesn't make any sense, because both of them are 2K face textures, so the fact its causing the bug makes zero sense to me. 

EDIT:

If possible could you share your relevant files, so I could compare them directly. 

EDIT 2: So I had RealHD Faces and the other files installed, but when I installed Natural 2K faces, and just overwrote RealHD, it fixed the problem. So whatever files Natural 2K added, it fixed the problem.

I'm having trouble parsing your reply, so just to clarify: the 2K face patch for this mod needs a 2K headrear texture from somewhere else, otherwise you'll get the rusty face bug. I've used the 2K headrear files from Radiation Queen in the past and that solved it for me. It's possible Natural 2K Faces provides a compatible headrear texture too, I've not checked it, but if so that would explain your observations.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I'm having trouble parsing your reply, so just to clarify: the 2K face patch for this mod needs a 2K headrear texture from somewhere else, otherwise you'll get the rusty face bug. I've used the 2K headrear files from Radiation Queen in the past and that solved it for me. It's possible Natural 2K Faces provides a compatible headrear texture too, I've not checked it, but if so that would explain your observations.

Do you mean that 2k headrear texture is required, which means that all three textures are 2048 2048? The three textures related to "femalebhed" provided by this mod are already at this resolution, so what's the problem?