Fusion girl's non realistic skin

20 minutes ago, kziitd said:

As far as I know, the 2K skin on the head needs to match each other in addition to the resolution of the three DDS. Any makeup, eyebrows and other factors displayed on the character's head also need resources to match 2K, otherwise there will be a brown face.

O well, the skin and face look great without the 2k Textures. Thanks for making it kziitd.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

wait so...do i need real handcuffs or devious devices..? if im using FG should i download FG bodyslide of devious devices too?

Yes, you would need at least Devious Devices (DD) for the tape gag, because this is a texture replacement for the existing tape gag in DD.  The ropes in this mod also replaces cuffs in DD.  So you don't need Real Handcuffs, I was just saying that if you do use Real Handcuffs you can keep the cuffs from that mod, which replace the cuffs in DD, by removing the rope texture from Kziitd's mod.  I hope that makes more sense.  Here are all the links I posted in a different thread on how to get the latest DD, there's a newer one that is not yet in the download section of the mod.

There actually is a new version of Devious Devices which has been worked on by members of the community for the last few months.  It fixes several issues of the original including removing the erroneous dependency of AWKCR from the file header.  It is currently referred to as Devious Devices Community Patch and the current version is RC8.  It also requires version 2.2 beta 3 of TortureDevices.  I've been using it for a couple months now and it's working great.  There's even an updated Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conversion.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

Yes, you would need at least Devious Devices (DD) for the tape gag, because this is a texture replacement for the existing tape gag in DD.  The ropes in this mod also replaces cuffs in DD.  So you don't need Real Handcuffs, I was just saying that if you do use Real Handcuffs you can keep the cuffs from that mod, which replace the cuffs in DD, by removing the rope texture from Kziitd's mod.  I hope that makes more sense.  Here are all the links I posted in a different thread on how to get the latest DD, there's a newer one that is not yet in the download section of the mod.

So I got the rc8 file, the fg conversion files, real handcuffs, and kzit's file. Booted up bodyslide to make sure. Can't see anything gag related, let alone tape. what am i missing I am so confused. Would you happen to know what outfit is the dilation tapes in the screenshots?

17 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

So I got the rc8 file, the fg conversion files, real handcuffs, and kzit's file. Booted up bodyslide to make sure. Can't see anything gag related, let alone tape. what am i missing I am so confused. Would you happen to know what outfit is the dilation tapes in the screenshots?

I'll reply to your PM and see if I can help you there :)

19 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

Since the tape gag applies to the face/head, there's no need to build it for different body shapes, so no sliderset for it listed in BodySlide.

24 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

I'm going to have to ask again, where/what is the crotch dilation tape from? Tape gags from DD were only gags for the mouth.

Maybe that will be included in the new framework that Kziitd and Egoballistic are working on, it's not something that has been released yet.

6 hours ago, calvin67 said:

I'm going to have to ask again, where/what is the crotch dilation tape from? Tape gags from DD were only gags for the mouth.

Skimming back to your original post, I see now that you were probably asking about this:

Spoiler

FGskin07.jpg.05c2a0d2b6b59de2000f4d5ef5d

I have no clue where those are from but I'm not aware of any existing mod they're included in. I thought it was creative photoshopping.

3 minutes ago, A1_Steak1 said:

am i doing something wrong on the download cause i cant seem to get this to work ingame, using vortex would this cause problems?

Vortex should be fine.  Do you have Fusion Girl up and running already?  If so, do you have some other mod that could be overwriting this one?

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:
20 hours ago, calvin67 said:

Skimming back to your original post, I see now that you were probably asking about this:

Reveal hidden contents

FGskin07.jpg.05c2a0d2b6b59de2000f4d5ef5d

I have no clue where those are from but I'm not aware of any existing mod they're included in. I thought it was creative photoshopping.

This is a special body created to show the dialogue between Harley and Ivy in the image of mod description. Its drama is to illustrate the details of body mapping, and it does not exist in the new framework that ego is working on.

In fact this body is basically a special customization of the frogtie type body in the new framework. Maybe a new version will add it after the new framework is released.

On 1/6/2022 at 4:49 AM, kziitd said:

This is a special body created to show the dialogue between Harley and Ivy in the image of mod description. Its drama is to illustrate the details of body mapping, and it does not exist in the new framework that ego is working on.

In fact this body is basically a special customization of the frogtie type body in the new framework. Maybe a new version will add it after the new framework is released.

Oh alright. I was gonna ask where I could get that mod but am happy I read to the end of the comments. 

I'll add that these skin textures are fantastic! I'm not currently using FG but am planning on making a load order for it in the future. I'll be trying out these skin textures first.

Thanks for sharing e'm. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, fragsy said:

anyone else getting an issue where the skin colour of the head doesn't match up with the body?

Are you using the "head_2K" patch, or are you using the 1k head that comes with the main download?

If you are getting a problem with the head_2k, try disabling that patch and use the 1k head and see if that helps.

7 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Are you using the "head_2K" patch, or are you using the 1k head that comes with the main download?

If you are getting a problem with the head_2k, try disabling that patch and use the 1k head and see if that helps.

i have used both but the issue still persists

3 hours ago, fragsy said:

i have used both but the issue still persists

If you're using 2K face textures, you need a 2K "headrear" texture as well (three femalebhed_*.dds files). This mod doesn't include them, so I mash it up with the missing files from Radiation Queen.