5 hours ago, nalios said:

One more thing, that sometimes after i changed slave's outfit there is a message, something like that she is very sad about what i took from her. And i never had a message that she is glad to receive some armor or jewelry from me!  ))  And i cannot understand about what she is sad each time because sometimes the message appears and sometimes not...

Gold and clothes with jewellery keywords will make greedy slaves sad or happy if you take or give them.

You can turn this off in the MCM menu if you don't want them to care.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, サマエル said:

She is modded by the classic Botox

Botox for Skyrim at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I only edited the botox girls to my personal tastes with CK:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.f224bd310ac018899e3deeb48af41981.jpg

I'm just fooling around in CK trying to recreate some bimbos that honor the botox name of the mod, haha

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot599.png.ddbf2d51f7a9f5c3b7a299862fef629e.png

ScreenShot604.png.85aa3c53408dc4c492792c9a24999279.png

BnP Texture Helps a lot!

She is not unique plus might be levelled. She is a bitch. Tested and yes she gets a different id at each encounter. But once captured she keeps it and save/edit/read of the JSON file works for me. With the 00 at the start. I could not reproduce your behaviour where the file is read with the Dawnguard Id (04).

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, xcrunner15 said:

um anyone ever experienced this bug? She got better after I walked away and came back but I've never seen DOM decapitate someone before 

ROFLMAO! Looks like a robot security system malfunctions, ask Barbara Crampton LOL

Spoiler

Choppin-Mall-Barbara-Head-Explode.gif.c34000729bbe4f59782380d59fa750b1.gif

Now seriously, it looks like the animation was recognized as a kill move, must be a mod conflict perhaps, hard to tell without a load order or even a Log file

OIP.jpg.877e4f084af76ff3ebb00e0856628e7e.jpg

Edited by サマエル

Really loving the Mod, but a small request (I hope it's small) It would be nice to have a Wait here (Sandbox) command in addition to the "Wait here and don't move" command currently. Once I have them at a stage where they adore me, I want to give them some privileges inline with their submission.  

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Really loving the Mod, but a small request (I hope it's small) It would be nice to have a Wait here (Sandbox) command in addition to the "Wait here and don't move" command currently. Once I have them at a stage where they adore me, I want to give them some privileges inline with their submission.  

Wait here and don't move = stand still, no sandbox.

The sandbox part is in the dialogue under "entertain me", next to the maid order. But I only use the wheel those days so I might be wrong.

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Wait here and don't move = stand still, no sandbox.

The sandbox part is in the dialogue under "entertain me", next to the maid order. But I only use the wheel those days so I might be wrong.

Thanks I will take a look

2 hours ago, whooptyscoop said:

Is there a way to turn down how quickly slaves get depressed? I like the idea but they get depressed like every 5 mins or so

then your probaly beating them or such to much.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, whooptyscoop said:

Is there a way to turn down how quickly slaves get depressed? I like the idea but they get depressed like every 5 mins or so

You turn it off altogether from the MCM. Or train them until they reach 100% in all their feelings.

Jealous/depressed/insecure slaves are usually more receptive to pain/talk/sex in this order.

So as sidfu said if you have a depressed slave try comfort, praise and flatter rather than whip and rape.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hello troll, i have a problem with the COCO SMP body, this mod equip a object to enable SMP but sems to be conflicting with the strip and cause CTD

here is the papyrus message: 

[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipInventory start Vori
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Actor: Vori: EquipInventory start init=False busy=TRUE wait=TRUE should be naked=TRUE should wear armor=TRUE should hold weapons=False changes=TRUE
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemWearable Vori found special=Inflater - leakA
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemSpecial force equip special item=Inflater - leakA
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemSpecial Vori keep item already in slot=Inflater - leakA
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: IsItemIgnore() registering form not ignore 3BBB Body SMP ON Object D - 50

48 minutes ago, The new guy1 said:

Hello troll, i have a problem with the COCO SMP body, this mod equip a object to enable SMP but sems to be conflicting with the strip and cause CTD

here is the papyrus message: 

[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipInventory start Vori
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Actor: Vori: EquipInventory start init=False busy=TRUE wait=TRUE should be naked=TRUE should wear armor=TRUE should hold weapons=False changes=TRUE
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemWearable Vori found special=Inflater - leakA
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemSpecial force equip special item=Inflater - leakA
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemSpecial Vori keep item already in slot=Inflater - leakA
[03/02/2024 - 03:58:47PM] DOM_Core: IsItemIgnore() registering form not ignore 3BBB Body SMP ON Object D - 50

Quick fix would be to add DOMIsIgnore keyword to COCO SMP body so DOM would just ignore it and never equip or unequip it directly. Use SSEdit to find the keyword ID and KID to distribute it to the COCO mod objects.

Hello @TrollAutokill
I found this fun mod and I was wondering how difficult it would be to implement it with DoM mechanics

Poor Serana, I guess in the end she decided to run away to Volkihar with daddy xD

It is a lesser power, maybe DoM can have something similar for immediate punishment and instantaneous emotional response, maybe? I don't know

Spank any woman's butt Shout at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

9 hours ago, Walaba said:

I'm talking about the DoM animations such as choke and spank, would that cover those too?

19 minutes ago, サマエル said:

The Man is working on it, just give him some time ;)

That's not in the current priorities, and I am pretty sure this is not a plugnplay feature from SL.

But DOM animations already make use of a few Sexlab functions: snap to position and remove heel effects comes to mind. 

I'll have a look, but no promises.

Hello, TrollAutokill! Thank you for fixing the Golden Retriever bug, but now I have another bug,
When I upgraded DOM from 5.1.1 to version 5.2.6 or 5.3.2, I didn't know why I couldn't convert the slave's emotions to: love or something else
They will only cycle in Broken and afraid of two emotions, no matter how I comfort them can not get out of these two emotions, May I ask is this a bug, or I need to take them to fight, exercise their courage? thanks!

@TrollAutokill

I'm getting the blank diary glitch. Updated to 5.3.2, but no joy. Is there a quest I can start from the console? Or does the fact that I get the diaries at all mean the quest is running?

Also...

Have you considered an option to was dirty slaves by hand? Useful if you happened to have a bunch on them restrained in, say, Bleak Falls Barrow, some distance from suitable water and unable to to there anyway. Maybe some Keep It Clean washing water, one of the "inspect" animations and that sudsy shader KiC uses for wash scenes? Just a thought.

I must say I really enjoy this mod very much, having slave would be so boring without it, although I miss those unique messages that slaves were saing in previous versions when they orgasm. Would it be possible to bring those back? It's ok if not or if it would be to much work, Im just curious :)

So from what I understand DOM stops tracking slaves after a while even if you tell them to wait indoors? I suppose that's what HSH integration is for? I noticed that after testing the mod but it seems all the stats were saved after defeating the npc again.

Also, after a while the slave diary simply disappeared from inventory. I've read it and then put it back, maybe that had something to do with it? Also the concept is fun, but the english translation could do some work because I could not understand most of it.

Edited by Durante
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, zyd76765486 said:

Hello, TrollAutokill! Thank you for fixing the Golden Retriever bug, but now I have another bug,
When I upgraded DOM from 5.1.1 to version 5.2.6 or 5.3.2, I didn't know why I couldn't convert the slave's emotions to: love or something else
They will only cycle in Broken and afraid of two emotions, no matter how I comfort them can not get out of these two emotions, May I ask is this a bug, or I need to take them to fight, exercise their courage? thanks!

@TrollAutokill

Yes higher level emotions are still being tweaked. But if all training stats are at 100, they should move to Inlove.

Edited by TrollAutokill