Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm getting the blank diary glitch. Updated to 5.3.2, but no joy. Is there a quest I can start from the console? Or does the fact that I get the diaries at all mean the quest is running?

Also...

Have you considered an option to was dirty slaves by hand? Useful if you happened to have a bunch on them restrained in, say, Bleak Falls Barrow, some distance from suitable water and unable to to there anyway. Maybe some Keep It Clean washing water, one of the "inspect" animations and that sudsy shader KiC uses for wash scenes? Just a thought.

I am afraid you have to downgrade to 5.2.5 first. Then clean the dom04 quest and books. It should work to update after that.

As for cleaning the slaves I was thinking of a kind of hose spell. Like the flame spell but in blue. I don't often play mages, so does anybody know of any spell with that kind of animation?

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, creeper56 said:

I must say I really enjoy this mod very much, having slave would be so boring without it, although I miss those unique messages that slaves were saing in previous versions when they orgasm. Would it be possible to bring those back? It's ok if not or if it would be to much work, Im just curious :)

Dialogues where not changed so they should still be there. I will check. Do you get the aroused dialogues?

1 hour ago, Durante said:

So from what I understand DOM stops tracking slaves after a while even if you tell them to wait indoors? I suppose that's what HSH integration is for? I noticed that after testing the mod but it seems all the stats were saved after defeating the npc again.

Also, after a while the slave diary simply disappeared from inventory. I've read it and then put it back, maybe that had something to do with it? Also the concept is fun, but the english translation could do some work because I could not understand most of it.

Both PAH and DOM have a chance for slave to runaway if their main training stat (submission or resignation) is below 70. If the player is not around and they are not restrained they will always succeed.

For the moment there is only one text for the slave's diary. It gives some weird results because it was written for the whipping punishment but is used for all different kind of abuses.

If you loose a diary, it usually means it was sent to the void. Try to get it back with the console. DOM won't let you own "A diary" so be sure to get "Diary of <name of slave>".

51 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am afraid you have to downgrade to 5.2.5 first. Then clean the dom04 quest and books. It should work to update after that.

As for cleaning the slaves I was thinking of a kind of hose spell. Like the flame spell but in blue. I don't often play mages, so does anybody know of any spell with that kind of animation?

Himm. Maybe something with a recoloured frostbite effect, and change the hit shader to something soapy ...

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Are we talking about  the diary that kimli is has in her book section? If so, it did show up once after the update and would not update after that and didn't keep the first part that was written. First pic is what i am getting after seeing the update when I check on any up dates, the other 2 pics are a little rewording suggesting. also when it updated the new updated version of the book came from the top of the screen, if that even matters.

Update, it did actually up date, but it had a lot of the same up dates when I did try to see if anything was updated in her diary, so what I would suggest it that you create some kind of message that there is a update to her diary, this should cut dawn on duplicate entries, or make to where you cant access it until new up date. 

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by tonitrulupus

Not sure if its related to the blank slave diary glitch. On mine the slave diary opens, closes, says updated but doesn't reopen the book. Running on a new game, and on VR.

On 2/29/2024 at 4:40 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Gold and clothes with jewellery keywords will make greedy slaves sad or happy if you take or give them.

You can turn this off in the MCM menu if you don't want them to care.

I still cannot understand which armor or gold have jewelry keyword and which is not. Because when i took valuable things from jewelry and armor mods there were no reactions, but when i took some worse things from main Skyrim mod they react constantly.

So for now i putted this off...

As an idea, is it possible to make this function depending on value of the thing taking or giving? And depending on how the slave is greedy, this value (in septims) must be higher jr less (for example for most greedy this can be 150 for armor, 250 for jewelry and so on).

7 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Are we talking about  the diary that kimli is has in her book section? If so, it did show up once after the update and would not update after that and didn't keep the first part that was written. First pic is what i am getting after seeing the update when I check on any up dates, the other 2 pics are a little rewording suggesting. also when it updated the new updated version of the book came from the top of the screen, if that even matters.

Update, it did actually up date, but it had a lot of the same up dates when I did try to see if anything was updated in her diary, so what I would suggest it that you create some kind of message that there is a update to her diary, this should cut dawn on duplicate entries, or make to where you cant access it until new up date. 

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

Everything is as expected. The focus on this version was technicalities rather than grammar. The maximum number of entries is 32 so you probably overflowed the diary the first day.

The new version will have more diverse text, and some entries will disappear to make room for new ones.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ekion said:

Not sure if its related to the blank slave diary glitch. On mine the slave diary opens, closes, says updated but doesn't reopen the book. Running on a new game, and on VR.

I didn't have time to try it on VR so I can't say. This feature is highly dependent on how Skyrim menu is implemented, so yes, I am not sure it works with VR since the menu is so different.

But I will do a dedicated VR bug fix once this version is stable.

Edited by TrollAutokill
53 minutes ago, nalios said:

I still cannot understand which armor or gold have jewelry keyword and which is not. Because when i took valuable things from jewelry and armor mods there were no reactions, but when i took some worse things from main Skyrim mod they react constantly.

So for now i putted this off...

As an idea, is it possible to make this function depending on value of the thing taking or giving? And depending on how the slave is greedy, this value (in septims) must be higher jr less (for example for most greedy this can be 150 for armor, 250 for jewelry and so on).

Indeed, it does depend on the value. I will see on adding a low threshold.

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Dialogues where not changed so they should still be there. I will check. Do you get the aroused dialogues?

Yes, when they get aroused they say their lines, every other lines seem to work fine excpet for the orgasm ones. But maybe there's a problem on my side.

1 hour ago, natybs said:

hey all i have a slaver who wont return to camp. i assign her a slave and she just never returns when i tell her to go back to camp. she just stand s there

It's in my bug list. Sorry slaver's behavior is not a priority yet. I will add it for next bug hunt.

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

是的,更高层次的情绪仍在调整。但如果所有训练数据都为 100,他们应该转向 Inlove。

It's not working. Am I missing something
Does the trainer's experience count?
I have also raised the proficiency of the pose and all the items on it to 100%, should I also increase the proficiency of the maid?

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, zyd76765486 said:

It's not working. Am I missing something
Does the trainer's experience count?
I have also raised the proficiency of the pose and all the items on it to 100%, should I also increase the proficiency of the maid?

Only training stats and abuse counters are taken into account. Do you have a screenshot of this slave stats and counters? Counters are show with the dialogue line "How are we treating you?" or with "status" in the wheel menu.

If you used a spell or the console to raise the training stats, the slave will be "broken". To reach the "inlove/loyal" states you need to raise the abuse counters. The more different type of abuse the higher the chance to get to the final moods.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Only training stats and abuse counters are taken into account. Do you have a screenshot of this slave stats and counters? Counters are show with the dialogue line "How are we treating you?" or with "status" in the wheel menu.

If you used a spell or the console to raise the training stats, the slave will be "broken". To reach the "inlove/loyal" states you need to raise the abuse counters. The more different type of abuse the higher the chance to get to the final moods.

I was "scared", I was shocked 2 times, punished 6 times and reprimanded 9 times. Humiliated 20 times. I was flattered 6 times, threatened once, raped 6 times, praised 56 times, consoled 22 times, had sex 21 times, and had an orgasm 4 times

20240304211747_1.jpg

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Except for posture training, it's 39
All the others I worked hard to get to 100, I didn't use any spells or console commands, I just adjusted the training efficiency in the mcm menu

20240304212632_1.jpg

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, zyd76765486 said:

I was "scared", I was shocked 2 times, punished 6 times and reprimanded 9 times. Humiliated 20 times. I was flattered 6 times, threatened once, raped 6 times, praised 56 times, consoled 22 times, had sex 21 times, and had an orgasm 4 times

20240304211747_1.jpg

Also get the mood from the wheel menu and the training stat values from the dialogue or spell.

The mood tells you how close the slave is to be shocked or broken or inlove.

Once the slave is broken then it starts a timer. The longer the slave stays broken the higher the chance for Inlove.

But if you're tired of waiting, just get a love potion! Or a mind breaking potion if you want to do it right.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Also get the mood from the wheel menu and the training stat values from the dialogue or spell.

The mood tells you how the slave is to be shocked or broken or inlove.

Once the slave is broken then it starts a timer. The longer the slave stays broken the higher the chance for Inlove.

But if you're tired of waiting, just get a love potion!

okay! i will try! :) thanks!

7 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The mood tells you how close the slave is to be shocked or broken or inlove.

But if you're tired of waiting, just get a love potion! Or a mind breaking potion if you want to do it right.

It seems that I misunderstood the state of broken, and I thought that it was bad for the slaves to enter this state, and that it would affect my efficiency in teaching them.    So I always try to comfort them.    So now all I have to do is keep her broken and not try to comfort her until she falls in love with me, right?
Also [loyalty] ,is this state to scold and whip slaves as much as possible?   considering that I have no interest in men, but I happen to need a loyal bodyguard or gladiator.    I've only been seen once make a slave have a [loyal] state, and I don't even know how I got him that way

45 minutes ago, zyd76765486 said:

It seems that I misunderstood the state of broken, and I thought that it was bad for the slaves to enter this state, and that it would affect my efficiency in teaching them.    So I always try to comfort them.    So now all I have to do is keep her broken and not try to comfort her until she falls in love with me, right?
Also [loyalty] ,is this state to scold and whip slaves as much as possible?   considering that I have no interest in men, but I happen to need a loyal bodyguard or gladiator.    I've only been seen once make a slave have a [loyal] state, and I don't even know how I got him that way

Yes "loyal" is for bodyguards and servants with no strings attached... If you don't flirt with your slaves they won't get to inlove. But of course if you kiss your gladiator or tell him he is sexy he might misunderstand you and start to grow feelings.

"Broken" is the normal state for a well trained slave before they start to get loyalty or love feelings for their master.

30 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes "loyal" is for bodyguards and servants with no strings attached... If you don't flirt with your slaves they won't get to inlove. But of course if you kiss your gladiator or tell him he is sexy he might misunderstand you and start to grow feelings.

"Broken" is the normal state for a well trained slave before they start to get loyalty or love feelings for their master.

xDDDI will choose my encouragement options carefully!
So my comforting of a broken slave is detrimental to my goal of having a slave who is in love with me? But even then there is no reason for slaves to become "afraid" emotions... Maybe I should study their emotions

hey there im having a problem with the 4.9.1 version of the mod. the slave i currently have is not putting on all of her armor. also in combat when she is nocked down she removes all armor. ive tried to mess with it but at this point im thinking of using  a previous version of the mod because its really annoying.

pacifically for contexts my orders are " listen to me save > About your duties as a slave > You are not allowed to wear any clothes" and then do it again and still only dose a few armor pieces 

i also did " About your duties as a slave > Protective armors are not for you. " and the same thing happens.

54 minutes ago, albert4567 said:

hey there im having a problem with the 4.9.1 version of the mod. the slave i currently have is not putting on all of her armor. also in combat when she is nocked down she removes all armor. ive tried to mess with it but at this point im thinking of using  a previous version of the mod because its really annoying.

pacifically for contexts my orders are " listen to me save > About your duties as a slave > You are not allowed to wear any clothes" and then do it again and still only dose a few armor pieces 

i also did " About your duties as a slave > Protective armors are not for you. " and the same thing happens.

I am not sure, I understand. Your orders are for the slave to not wear clothes and not wear armor, and you complain she is naked?

If you're with SE I would suggest to use 5.2.5 as it has a few stripping options corrected.