I think Fertility v3 is the most developed pregnancy mod.  And it works fine with SL Separate Orgasm with its great extension - Separate Orgasm Adventures which detects fertility and orgasms from both mods.

Am using these one for a long time together with DOM. It would be great thing to make slaves become aware of their pregnancy state and make some prefs & buffs/deb with this fact.

1 hour ago, nalios said:

I think Fertility v3 is the most developed pregnancy mod.  And it works fine with SL Separate Orgasm with its great extension - Separate Orgasm Adventures which detects fertility and orgasms from both mods.

Am using these one for a long time together with DOM. It would be great thing to make slaves become aware of their pregnancy state and make some prefs & buffs/deb with this fact.

So by installing SL Separate Orgasm, DOM/PAH NPC can be pregnant including the cloning NPC?

I've been using Hentai Pregnancy. Mainly because, playing as a male, I don't want to track my menstrual cycle - I just want to knock up my slaves, and optionally use them to farm soul gems. I'm also not interested in raising my progeny.

SLHP does everything I need and (just as importantly) doesn't do anything else.

2 hours ago, Anackkin91 said:

So by installing SL Separate Orgasm, DOM/PAH NPC can be pregnant including the cloning NPC?

Definitely, but using the previous (not the last) version of Fertility.  Don't know why, but in last the author made this possible only for basic main npc (not cloned). But am using the previous one for long and have no issues, except that when using showracemenu the new person is creating automatically by Skyrim and in that case all previous data from fertility mod will be deleted.

Edited by nalios
41 minutes ago, nalios said:

Definitely, but using the previous (not the last) version of Fertility.  Don't know why, but in last the author made this possible only for basic main npc (not cloned). But am using the previous one for long and have no issues, except that when using showracemenu the new person is creating automatically by Skyrim and in that case all previous data from fertility mod will be deleted.

Do you mean by downgrade the Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks to previous version which is v2.60? Because I have the v2.61. 

4 hours ago, Anackkin91 said:

Do you mean by downgrade the Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks to previous version which is v2.60? Because I have the v2.61. 

I am using 2.58. But this is possibly because of Russian translation made only for this one.  Actually i don't remember but may be ver. 2.59 and 2.60 are also working. What i can say exactly - that the last one (2.61) should not work with clones. The rest u can try...

31 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Fertility mode fixes works fine. Just take note that it will not track cloned or temporary NPCs (which all of the NPCs are in DoM) as of version 2.61. 

If you enslave uniques they won't get cloned by default (this can be changed in MCM). So latest FM could actually work on them. But not on bandits guards, necromancers, and such.

Latest FM doesn't track spawns because spawns are meant to be deleted after the player leaves the cell.

An easy fix would be to cross check for PAHPlayerSlaveFaction or DOMActorFaction.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Does anyone know what might cause the game sound to completely crash sometimes when a dom or pahe slave is struck with a weapon by another NPC? 

All game sound just stops and can't be restored short of completely closing the game and relaunching it.  This has been happening for sometime now and everything else dom/pahe related seems golden but without those mods the game sound never crashes.

Any ideas for running down the issue would be much appreciated!

1 hour ago, MaybeNobody said:

Does anyone know what might cause the game sound to completely crash sometimes when a dom or pahe slave is struck with a weapon by another NPC? 

All game sound just stops and can't be restored short of completely closing the game and relaunching it.  This has been happening for sometime now and everything else dom/pahe related seems golden but without those mods the game sound never crashes.

Any ideas for running down the issue would be much appreciated!

Are you using a voicepack? If yes, try disabling all voicepacks.

42 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Are you using a voicepack? If yes, try disabling all voicepacks.

I am now but the problem started before I installed any voicepacks. 😕 
That was over a year ago so I'll try disabling all voicepacks and see if anything has changed.

Hi! I have been wondering if perhaps the new Diary mechanics affect the effective recognition of the JSON files because I have not been able to modify the values to my liking of my victims when I use them. DoM just seems to have stopped recognizing them.

This is the file DoMs  created, Tweaked

00001CE1_Crazy Yorha Team Member.json

Have I made a mistake in something?

I've even tried going a little goofy

00001CE1_Crazy Yorha Team Member.json

Nothing yet

EDIT:

Got it! It seems Dom Have change Npc ID again for some reason

Spoiler

ScreenShot619.png.a140ef7036747e316d81f712d9a6c60c.png

New ID is 00001CBE and now is working 🫶

Of course I just wannna force some kinks, doing a perfectly dominated slaves removes the purpose and the fun of the mod. But playing with values helps to discover new forms of difficulty and ways to exploit them 😈

Edited by サマエル
11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Latest FM doesn't track spawns because spawns are meant to be deleted after the player leaves the cell.

An easy fix would be to cross check for PAHPlayerSlaveFaction or DOMActorFaction.

Yes, that's what i exactly meant.  Maybe it is possible to make such patch for this mod...  But anyway previous  versions works fine with spawned npc and as for me i didn't notice big difference between them and the last version of this mod.  First i used 2.61 for some time but it worked only with main npc from game so went back to previous one.  And using since the first versions of DOM.  And together with SLSO Adventures it looks great and makes no conflicts with the slave mods.

14 hours ago, サマエル said:

Hi! I have been wondering if perhaps the new Diary mechanics affect the effective recognition of the JSON files because I have not been able to modify the values to my liking of my victims when I use them. DoM just seems to have stopped recognizing them.

My best bet is your slave got a different actor base, and thus ID, than the previous one. It could happen if you're dealing with spawns or if you updated the actor's source mod. Nothing has changed on JSON in the last updates.

Edited by TrollAutokill

sorry if this is dumb but should slave shave dialog when told to fight for me or be respectful. they have some  when i punish them they says don't hurt me and such, but don't seem to have responses inside a conversation with them.

4 hours ago, natybs said:

sorry if this is dumb but should slave shave dialog when told to fight for me or be respectful. they have some  when i punish them they says don't hurt me and such, but don't seem to have responses inside a conversation with them.

They have answers to orders yes. But since those happen when the dialogue with the player is open, Skyrim ignore most of them.

3 hours ago, whooptyscoop said:

Is there a way to suppress jewellry respawning into a  slaves inventory whenever i load in or press K

Clear their outfit from the dialogue "Let's have a serious chat" -> "Forget about your outfit".

But of course if the actor is managed by another quest, the other quest might decide otherwise.

That's the case for a lot of companion mods.

Edit: Clara Goldspirit, you know I am talking about you.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hi again, sorry for the inconvenience but I am having some problems with JSON files again. Once again I'm trying to create the Ultimate Indomitable Evil Bitch to be the best trainer but DoM again fails to recognize the custom JSON file. And I have added these own values:

Spoiler

"agreeableness" : 0.0,
        "boldness" : 100.0,
        "conscientiousness" : 100.0,
        "emmotionality" : 0.0,
        "extraversion" : 100.0,
        "honesty" : 0.0,
        "openness" : 100.0,
        "sensuality" : 100.0,
        "smartness" : 100.0,
        "submissivity" : 0.0,
        "toughness" : 70.0,
        "wilpower" : 70.0,

I was doing this with complete success in previous versions, could it be just this npc?

but every time I want to upload the file to the NPC it changes its ID constantly, it is a fluid actor base ID haha

Spoiler

Submissivity 100?! I want this to be a rebellious bitch! haha

ScreenShot624.png.896d66257b1a9bfa37f4c92e043f1d2f.png

I enter the game and create the JSON file of the corresponding NPC, I exit game and edit the JSON File, I return to the game and try to load it without success, so I create a JSON file again in the MCM menu only to discover that it has generated a new Actor Base ID, the cycle repeats until everything returns to the blessed kingdom of Padomay. Any idea what's goin on?

DoM generates JSON files named like 00001EDA_Minorne, 00001EDB_Minorne, 00001EDC_Minorne, and so on. If I try the original Base Actor ID it's useless

EDIT: In the end I made it work by typing the DLC Load order number 04013823_Minorne LOL

Spoiler

I feel like homer making cereal :'v

tenor.gif.1b01cd0beaadc7185db669f664c1e026.gif

Edited by サマエル
1 hour ago, サマエル said:

Hi again, sorry for the inconvenience but I am having some problems with JSON files again. Once again I'm trying to create the Ultimate Indomitable Evil Bitch to be the best trainer but DoM again fails to recognize the custom JSON file. And I have added these own values:

Hide contents

"agreeableness" : 0.0,
        "boldness" : 100.0,
        "conscientiousness" : 100.0,
        "emmotionality" : 0.0,
        "extraversion" : 100.0,
        "honesty" : 0.0,
        "openness" : 100.0,
        "sensuality" : 100.0,
        "smartness" : 100.0,
        "submissivity" : 0.0,
        "toughness" : 70.0,
        "wilpower" : 70.0,

I was doing this with complete success in previous versions, could it be just this npc?

but every time I want to upload the file to the NPC it changes its ID constantly, it is a fluid actor base ID haha

Hide contents

Submissivity 100?! I want this to be a rebellious bitch! haha

ScreenShot624.png.896d66257b1a9bfa37f4c92e043f1d2f.png

I enter the game and create the JSON file of the corresponding NPC, I exit game and edit the JSON File, I return to the game and try to load it without success, so I create a JSON file again in the MCM menu only to discover that it has generated a new Actor Base ID, the cycle repeats until everything returns to the blessed kingdom of Padomay. Any idea what's goin on?

DoM generates JSON files named like 00001EDA_Minorne, 00001EDB_Minorne, 00001EDC_Minorne, and so on. If I try the original Base Actor ID it's useless

EDIT: In the end I made it work by typing the DLC Load order number 04013823_Minorne LOL

Hide contents

I feel like homer making cereal :'v

tenor.gif.1b01cd0beaadc7185db669f664c1e026.gif

Thanks for your hard work! I'll check that. Can you give me the NPC mod link?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks for your hard work! I'll check that. Can you give me the NPC mod link?

She is modded by the classic Botox

Botox for Skyrim at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I only edited the botox girls to my personal tastes with CK:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.f224bd310ac018899e3deeb48af41981.jpg

I'm just fooling around in CK trying to recreate some bimbos that honor the botox name of the mod, haha

Spoiler

ScreenShot599.png.ddbf2d51f7a9f5c3b7a299862fef629e.png

ScreenShot604.png.85aa3c53408dc4c492792c9a24999279.png

BnP Texture Helps a lot!

Edited by サマエル

One more thing, that sometimes after i changed slave's outfit there is a message, something like that she is very sad about what i took from her. And i never had a message that she is glad to receive some armor or jewelry from me!  ))  And i cannot understand about what she is sad each time because sometimes the message appears and sometimes not...