1 hour ago, ChingChongWong said:

Also should note, looks like the diaries aren't working. When I open them for the 1st time the book closes and it says to wait for the book to update. After that the book automatically opens again and its empty. When I open it again the same thing repeats.

Tried the Resaver method as well.

First open should only say "My dear diary," then wait for automatic reopen to get the full text.

If empty, Try with a new game or a save from 5.2.5 or before.

If others report the same problem it could be I forgot to include the updated seq file.  Try generating it with SSEedit.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

• Corrected free camera bug. Player being stuck after animation in free cam mode should not happen anymore. Free cam is recommended to avoid camera rotation during animations.
  • New MCM toggles:
    • New remove heels toggle in MCM animation tab. I am not sure it does anything, so TO BE TESTED.

The free cam is working now, Yay!

The remove heels do it's job nicely too 🫶

I notice the xVASynth voice mod is not working anymore, Can someone check if this is correct or is it just me?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

First open should only say "My dear diary," then wait for automatic reopen to get the full text.

If empty, Try with a new game or a save from 5.2.5 or before.

If others report the same problem it could be I forgot to include the updated seq file.  Try generating it with SSEedit.

Yeah need to try a save before 5.2.5, OOOOF my whole runs fucked because I started with 5.2.5 installed.

would moving them to PAHE, then uninstalling DOM and then reinitializing work?

Edited by ChingChongWong
5 hours ago, ChingChongWong said:

Yeah need to try a save before 5.2.5, OOOOF my whole runs fucked because I started with 5.2.5 installed.

would moving them to PAHE, then uninstalling DOM and then reinitializing work?

Nah, it's not due to the slaves. But to the diary objects in the save. Make sure you load the modified save and not the backup. Move the backup file to another directory.

Edited by TrollAutokill
18 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Those slots are not to be stripped because:

• 52 = used by SOS and pubic hair
  • 53 to 55 = Fill Her Up Inflater, leak and tongue

A workaround would be to mark those clothes as always strip with KID (keyword Item Distributor). Or do the opposite, marking SOS/Pubes/FHU as never strip.

Editing the armor mod would mean changing the armor flags both in the esp and in the meshes.

As for DoM, I can only offer another MCM toggle. or two. But you will run in trouble with SOS or OPube (any no-strip pubic area mod) or Fill Her Up.

Thank you! 

I did not use KID before but may be somebody can make such file for DOM... 

Or may be any other suggestions how make to strip this slots?  As for me am now using bodypaint for pubes (for my experience this is much better) and also have no "fill up" or same mods.

By the way, is it possible to make an option in mcm like "always strip slots 52-55" (or perhaps two options with separate 52 slot disabling because of its importance for pubes and futa) ? I think that can solve most [problems with unstriping...

Edited by nalios
16 minutes ago, nalios said:

Thank you! 

I did not use KID before but may be somebody can make such file for DOM... 

Or may be any other suggestions how make to strip this slots?  As for me am now using bodypaint for pubes (for my experience this is much better) and also have no "fill up" or same mods.

By the way, is it possible to make an option in mcm like "always strip slots 52-55" (or perhaps two options with separate 52 slot disabling because of its importance for pubes and futa) ? I think that can solve most [problems with unstriping...

Sorry, did not noticed Y already masked this slots in a new ver.  Not tried yet.  But thanks again!

On 2/22/2024 at 5:48 PM, APE1333 said:

Very nice update. I enjoy reading the added diaries.

Voice pack has stopped working. Is there any solution?

20 hours ago, サマエル said:

The free cam is working now, Yay!

The remove heels do it's job nicely too 🫶

I notice the xVASynth voice mod is not working anymore, Can someone check if this is correct or is it just me?

Found the problem with the voicepack. Will post an updated version soon.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 5.3.1 is out, SE only. Remember this is a development version, many thanks to the testers!

• Corrected the no voice bug.
  • Added behavior jail_stand and jail_sandbox. No difference with wait right now, but it will come. This for add-on mods using the API.
  • New diary memories. But the text is not formatted yet. So expect some weird txt results.
  • Added a diary reset text button in MCM slave list. For future update to replace weird text with new ones.

And still didn't update the seq file. But I am not sure it does matter.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

バージョン 5.3.1 がリリースされました (SE のみ)。これは開発バージョンであることを忘れないでください。テスターに感謝します。

• 音声が出ないバグを修正しました。
  • 動作jail_standとjail_sandboxを追加しました。今待っても違いはありませんが、それは必ずやって来ます。API を使用したアドオン MOD の場合です。
  • 新しい日記の思い出。しかし、テキストはまだフォーマットされていません。したがって、奇妙なテキスト結果が得られることが予想されます。
  • MCMスレーブリストに日記リセットテキストボタンを追加しました。将来のアップデートに備えて、奇妙なテキストを新しいテキストに置き換えます。

Amazing! Voice pack now works with this update.

cant gert the diary's to work. open them it says updating update finish but never any change. tried to do like update note said but that caused the diary's to become fully broken.  so looks lik emight cant update a existing game to 5.3

22 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

cant gert the diary's to work. open them it says updating update finish but never any change. tried to do like update note said but that caused the diary's to become fully broken.  so looks lik emight cant update a existing game to 5.3

I updated successfully from 4 and 5 versions. Are you on 5.2.6?

Try to put a diary on the floor and read it from there. Be patient, it should close and reopen automatically.

If it doesn't work post a log file.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I met some error when trying to run Nemisis(using DOM version5.31),it showed like this(ERROR(3024): Duplicated header has been detected in "animationdatasinglefile.txt"). I searched internet and someone had same issue(also using DOM https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/issues/735) suggested it was caused by conflict of animation resources. I also found some warning when trying to run FNIS, it is saying that there is conflict between BAKA motion amd DOM

(WARNING: Motion Data (MD/RD) multiply defined for BaboSpankingF.hkx. Mods BaboMotionData and DiaryOfMine
WARNING: Motion Data (MD/RD) multiply defined for BaboSpankingM.hkx. Mods BaboMotionData and DiaryOfMine).

I tried 4.9.1 and it works fine. Hope someone can solve this problem. 

Edited by sdddll
5 hours ago, sdddll said:

I met some error when trying to run Nemisis(using DOM version5.31),it showed like this(ERROR(3024): Duplicated header has been detected in "animationdatasinglefile.txt"). I searched internet and someone had same issue(also using DOM https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/issues/735) suggested it was caused by conflict of animation resources. I also found some warning when trying to run FNIS, it is saying that there is conflict between BAKA motion amd DOM

(WARNING: Motion Data (MD/RD) multiply defined for BaboSpankingF.hkx. Mods BaboMotionData and DiaryOfMine
WARNING: Motion Data (MD/RD) multiply defined for BaboSpankingM.hkx. Mods BaboMotionData and DiaryOfMine).

I tried 4.9.1 and it works fine. Hope someone can solve this problem. 

This is expected. You are to run FNIS after Nemesis and fnis will manage.

Actually the header is unchanged so Nemesis is just being a pain in the *insert your favorite hole*.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 2/24/2024 at 8:50 AM, TrollAutokill said:

I updated successfully from 4 and 5 versions. Are you on 5.2.6?

Try to put a diary on the floor and read it from there. Be patient, it should close and reopen automatically.

If it doesn't work post a log file.

it works like you say but nothing seems to be appearing inside the dairy.ima troubl3shoot some more on it as its possible it can be something else in my mod list causing it since it seems to funtion.  also what does the 2 new debug optiosn for  the diary do? its tooltips are not very clear beyond the one for setting paragraph limit.

also might want to check your cells records you have a few that are not needed for example

image.png

image.png

Edited by sidfu1
54 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

it works like you say but nothing seems to be appearing inside the dairy.ima troubl3shoot some more on it as its possible it can be something else in my mod list causing it since it seems to funtion.  also what does the 2 new debug optiosn for  the diary do? its tooltips are not very clear beyond the one for setting paragraph limit.

also might want to check your cells records you have a few that are not needed for example

image.png

image.png

The player's diary should at least have section titles. When you say they are empty, are they blank or do they have [...]?

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

The player's diary should at least have section titles. When you say they are empty, are they blank or do they have [...]?

nope player oen doing same. get message about updating it closes and everything like you said but nothing displays.  im thinking its not   DOM as i tried a new game and was same. im thinking its another mod doing ti but cant for life of me see any mod that would cause it to do that. its almost like they are constantly refreshing the book.

tried on new and old slave and its like this

enslave--> collar them and get book--> open book---> updates and closes book--> exit inventory or open again---> update book--> done updating---> nothing appears in book.

2 hours ago, Luka9470 said:

Opening a diary seems to be frequently ineffective,Sometimes it can only be opened after switching scenes.

Remember, it has to be a bit ficklery, because it was not supposed to be possible with Skyrim.

The way it works is:

1) There is a "book diary cover" that you see and a "book diary inside" that you can read.

2) The cover only says one line "My dear diary" or something like that. When you open a cover, an event is sent to the inside. The text is then updated and only after that, the inside is activated and opened for reading.

2a) If your papyrus is slow, your PC was manufactured eons ago, or you have a lot of slaves, it might take some time before the inside opens and the diary becomes readable.

2b) There is a check to avoid double activation and if the cover is closed while updating the text, it will cause the cover to become inneffective for a while.

2c) If you see [...] instead of text, it means the diary manager quest was not started or an older version was.

2d) If nothing happens after activating the diary, the diary manager quest was not loaded or an older version was.

To help you further I will need you to PM me a logfile.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Does the latest Diary of Mine have pregnancy compatibility? The Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks state "NPC cannot be tracked". Plus, I have Ostim SA and SexLab. Ostim SA recommends me to use The Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks for pregnancy mods.

Edited by Anackkin91
missing few words
14 minutes ago, Anackkin91 said:

Does the latest Diary of Mine have pregnancy compatibility? The Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks state "NPC cannot be tracked". Plus, I have Ostim SA and SexLab. Ostim SA recommends me to use The Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks for pregnancy mods.

I am pretty sure it has been reported early in this thread, V3 fixes version doesn't work with PAH/DoM.