How do I wash a slave? I’m using the dialogue option (most recent LE version), but it says she is as dry as can be? Do i need her to move to a body of water/river? Is there an item i can buy/use?

Edited by roldoi1911
15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I didn't have time to try it on VR so I can't say. This feature is highly dependent on how Skyrim menu is implemented, so yes, I am not sure it works with VR since the menu is so different.

But I will do a dedicated VR bug fix once this version is stable.

No worries, the rest of the mod is working fine.

16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It's in my bug list. Sorry slaver's behavior is not a priority yet. I will add it for next bug hunt.

ok cool. also, how do i train a slave in work> maid seems to be the clean this area dialog but i don't see a dialog for work, or servant.

On 3/3/2024 at 4:54 PM, DocClox said:

Have you considered an option to was dirty slaves by hand? Useful if you happened to have a bunch on them restrained in, say, Bleak Falls Barrow, some distance from suitable water and unable to to there anyway. Maybe some Keep It Clean washing water, one of the "inspect" animations and that sudsy shader KiC uses for wash scenes? Just a thought.

So I decided to go for "Elemental Destruction Magic" spells. Next DoM version will check for MagicDamageWater keyword when a slave is hit by a spell.

Spoiler

image.png.4156db5a1017f595858dced0db48cf19.png

That looks suitably liquid.

Will there be a non-punishment way to clean them? If I have a grimy, sweaty slave strapped to an X-Frame, sponging her down and washing the grime off is probably more reward than punishment.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DocClox said:

That looks suitably liquid.

Will there be a non-punishment way to clean them? If I have a grimy, sweaty slave strapped to an X-Frame, sponging her down and washing the grime off is probably more reward than punishment.

Yes, if it has the keyword, it will bypass the punishment on hit. The text in the picture above is just because she didn't want to shower the first time. I am still tuning it.

Edited by TrollAutokill

A few observations.. Really enjoying the mod, it's feature rich and fun to explore how it works.

Here's a few quirks I've noticed: When telling slave they'll wear what you give them and taking away all the items in the inventory it keeps resetting. Multiple times too. From a third time or so the inventory did not reset the clothes but it keep resetting the other items including weapons, which is odd having captives walking around armed, The other very minor quirk is that slaves address you as "master" from the moment of capture, even though there is a dedicated dialogue line telling them to show "respect" and address you as "master" so I'm not sure if it's a bug, or if there is no separate dialogue branch without addressing the player as "master"

On 3/4/2024 at 11:39 AM, TrollAutokill said:

I am not sure, I understand. Your orders are for the slave to not wear clothes and not wear armor, and you complain she is naked?

If you're with SE I would suggest to use 5.2.5 as it has a few stripping options corrected.

not exactly more when i try to do the orders to put on her armor or clothes she only puts on some pieces like a chest' boot or gloves but not all the items and some times it will say she doesn't have either armor or clothing to wear when its in her inventory

Sorry for the miss understanding 

Edited by albert4567
55 minutes ago, albert4567 said:

not exactly more when i try to do the orders to put on her armor or clothes she only puts on some pieces like a chest' boot or gloves but not all the items and some times it will say she doesn't have either armor or clothing to wear when its in her inventory

Then you must first order that s/he can use clothes again, then you can proceed to give her clothes to wear, use the wheel it is easier and faster, choose the "equip items" option

Choosing Post->Spread from the ring menu triggers the same animation as Cage->Stand

image.png

Been that way for a few releases now.

[edit]

Post->Bend, too.

image.png

Hopefully I'm not the only one who can see the pictures. LoversLab is being weird again...

[edit]

Post->Kneel works as expected ... except that it's facing the wrong way compared to the other restrain options.

image.png

in fact most of the Post/Cage options give the standing cage for some reason.

Edited by DocClox
11 hours ago, Durante said:

A few observations.. Really enjoying the mod, it's feature rich and fun to explore how it works.

Here's a few quirks I've noticed: When telling slave they'll wear what you give them and taking away all the items in the inventory it keeps resetting. Multiple times too. From a third time or so the inventory did not reset the clothes but it keep resetting the other items including weapons, which is odd having captives walking around armed, The other very minor quirk is that slaves address you as "master" from the moment of capture, even though there is a dedicated dialogue line telling them to show "respect" and address you as "master" so I'm not sure if it's a bug, or if there is no separate dialogue branch without addressing the player as "master"

10 hours ago, albert4567 said:

Not sure, but your DOM keywords might be messed up, or you might be using LE.

• If using LE make sure to turn off keywords: Go to the MCM menu main tab and:
    • turn OFF "use DOM fast strip keywords"
    • turn OFF "reset DOM fast strip keywords"
  • If using SE/AE/VR with PO3 papyrus extender, make sure you reset the DOM keywords: Go to the MCM menu main tab and:
    • turn ON "reset DOM fast strip keywords"
    • If the problem disappears you can revert those options to ON and OFF.
  • If the problem persists, I will need a logfile, to understand what's going on.

Version 5.3.3 is out. SE only. Mostly bug fixes and polishing of diary, shower and API.

• More diary memories with better text and less bugs.
  • MCM option in main tab to deactivate diary's update. Books will still be there but no new memory will be recorded.
  • Getting a slave to ashamed mood will trigger a diary entry with information on one random hidden kink.
  • Added two spells with tomes at Drela's cottage. One spell to write personality (except kinks) JSON file for any actor (not only DOM's actors) and one to read it. Always wait for the HUD message before sending another spell to the same actor!
  • Added keyword MagicDamageWater from Elemental Destruction Magix. Hitting slaves with water spell will force them to shower. It will not trigger punishment on hit, but will cool down running away slaves. I recommend the "Wall of water" spell for a cool hose effect.
  • Added resilience for slaves to recover after at least a day without abuse. It's off by default and can be turned on in the MCM main page.
  • Maximum number of widgets increased to 20, default number is 8. If the number of widgets is higher than 10, widgets will be splitted half left and half right of the screen. Recommended value is 16.
  • For developpers: External events for addons have been extended and can be send either globally or per actor. We have now 3 events: OnBehaviourChange, OnMoodChange and OnTrainingComplete. See DOM_API for a how to.
  • Corrected wrong cage/post selection with wheel menu.
  • Renamed Babo spank animation to avoid NEMESIS complaining about double definition.
  • All orders go through DOMCore instead of DOM02, now. If you experience weird behaviour with dialogues it might be I missed one or two. Please report.

11 minutes ago, LewdZenn said:

Any chance for a way to convince NPCs to become slaves through dialogue without having to defeat them first?

That's an interesting idea, consensual slavery in people with very high tendencies towards submission, I hadn't thought about it but I like the way you think xD

21 minutes ago, LewdZenn said:

Any chance for a way to convince NPCs to become slaves through dialogue without having to defeat them first?

Persuasion difficulty:expert or relationship rank 3-4 + small bonus based on personality, otherwise it would be ridiculously easy to abuse. 

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Not sure, but your DOM keywords might be messed up, or you might be using LE.

• If using LE make sure to turn off keywords: Go to the MCM menu main tab and:
    • turn OFF "reset DOM fast strip keywords"
  • If using SE/AE/VR with PO3 papyrus extender, make sure you reset the DOM keywords: Go to the MCM menu main tab and:
    • turn ON "reset DOM fast strip keywords"
    • If the problem disappears you can revert those options to ON and OFF.
  • If the problem persists, I will need a logfile, to understand what's going on.

Thanks for the troubleshooting will test soon! It's on SE! 

Also, just want to make sure: when giving commands that start animations, some seem oddly clunky and laggy. For example giving kiss command starts animating but it fades to black every few seconds switching animations, it starts to lag hard, sometimes the actors don't get properly aligned like in the kiss variant "I want more than just your mouth". I'm guessing this is related to the sexlab framework? Would Sexlab p+ pose less issues? 

On 3/4/2024 at 12:26 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Everything is as expected. The focus on this version was technicalities rather than grammar. The maximum number of entries is 32 so you probably overflowed the diary the first day.

The new version will have more diverse text, and some entries will disappear to make room for new ones.

Is the text pre programmed or is it something like a simple AI style entry update? 

I was reading some where that if anyone didn't like that wording shoot you ideas and what not, I know your still working one improving the mod and the diary is a really cool Idea, what you could do is to help improve on wording and stuff, create a place where you have the idea and wording and let the users help you flesh out the text, just a suggestion.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:43 AM, zyd76765486 said:

It seems that I misunderstood the state of broken, and I thought that it was bad for the slaves to enter this state, and that it would affect my efficiency in teaching them.    So I always try to comfort them.    So now all I have to do is keep her broken and not try to comfort her until she falls in love with me, right?
Also [loyalty] ,is this state to scold and whip slaves as much as possible?   considering that I have no interest in men, but I happen to need a loyal bodyguard or gladiator.    I've only been seen once make a slave have a [loyal] state, and I don't even know how I got him that way

To put what is meant with "broken"  IRL terms, it would be equal to Stockholm syndrome, this can happen to anyone when put is such siuation and this mod is basiclly attempting to simulate the same type of behavior/condition. which is done very well I think.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

• Added resilience for slaves to recover after at least a day without abuse. It's off by default and can be turned on in the MCM main page.

I wonder what that might do to all the broken slaves I've been leaving tied up at home till they fall in love with me. Currently sitting at 20 succsessful inlove slaves in HSH prior to todays patch (behind me in the minimap)

Spoiler

ScreenShot44.png.cd8a6d736145892264015571313ceab6.png

Edited by McLovin3
1 hour ago, McLovin3 said:

I wonder what that might do to all the broken slaves I've been leaving tied up at home till they fall in love with me. Currently sitting at 20 succsessful inlove slaves in HSH prior to todays patch (behind me in the minimap)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot44.png.cd8a6d736145892264015571313ceab6.png

It does, but not as much as HSH, it i better for visits or have them with you, That was I have noticed.