Strec2 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: It's often a bit tricky. Let me check him first. Then assuming it works for me, we will find a way to make it work for you. Don't work too much on this it's not blocking as I just did search an alternate solution to sell slaves because : - If I sell bandit slaves in villages it becomes a big mess as soon as there is a combat - Sales at the Inn auction is fun ........ the first time, after this it becomes really boring to wait so long for the animations each time yopui want to sell slaves - Enthralled sales have a very few interest as the attributes of the slaves don't change the prices I dream of a way to sell slaves at a price depending of the attributes but without passing hours to see animations, something like selling to a NPC but with the sold slave removed of the game. 2
nailkaiser Posted February 7 Posted February 7 (edited) 8 hours ago, Strec2 said: Don't work too much on this it's not blocking as I just did search an alternate solution to sell slaves because : - If I sell bandit slaves in villages it becomes a big mess as soon as there is a combat - Sales at the Inn auction is fun ........ the first time, after this it becomes really boring to wait so long for the animations each time yopui want to sell slaves - Enthralled sales have a very few interest as the attributes of the slaves don't change the prices I dream of a way to sell slaves at a price depending of the attributes but without passing hours to see animations, something like selling to a NPC but with the sold slave removed of the game. yeh for most people they just want a way to quickly dump the unwanted slaves and achieve a profit while not causing bloat to the game world, cause if each npc starting having like 5-10 slaves walking around with them i think the game going to start croaking , only train extensively for slaves that we actually want to keep around Edited February 7 by nailkaiser
sickboy791 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 (edited) is there a defeat mod that works with dom, i was testing simple defeat and slaves don´t get out of bleedout state anymore? or are you planing to integrate that stuff into dom , so that the player can get enslaved ? i want to try banes defeat version...?? Edited February 7 by sickboy791
Fraying9981 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 46 minutes ago, sickboy791 said: is there a defeat mod that works with dom, i was testing simple defeat and slaves don´t get out of bleedout state anymore? or are you planing to integrate that stuff into dom , so that the player can get enslaved ? i want to try banes defeat version...?? acheron with yamete 1
roldoi1911 Posted February 8 Posted February 8 (edited) I'm following the installation procedure, waiting for everything to start up, save reloading and all. Still get teleported bug. Everytime i try a 2 actor animation with a slave, bot the noc and pc gets teleported to consistent point on the cell. Both are on new saves with a skip into mod. Edited February 8 by roldoi1911 2
Coom Nation Posted February 8 Posted February 8 I remember that in previous versions of DOM slaves used to hold trays with drinks when you chose "drinks" option in the pose menu, now they only hold a single goblet in their hands. Is there a way to make them hold tray like before?
fred200 Posted February 8 Posted February 8 Ver 7.12.7 SE I suspect dead body cleanup of doing bad things... I rezzed and enslaved both Alva and Mirabelle. Fully trained them. About every 10 minutes, they would stop communicating, and their DOM name would be set to blank. Entering their name and resetting them fixed it - for another 10 minutes, until it happened again. I chose the serious talk option to clone them - and they were removed from DOM and lost control of them. Minor note on Enthralled: First Misive Board rescue, I chose to keep. They were not successfully added to DOM. I suspect the keywords are not right yet. Enthralled Quests, however, seem to work fine. Nille was added without problem. Enthralled 1.6.5.
a_random_user Posted February 8 Posted February 8 (edited) 57 minutes ago, fred200 said: Minor note on Enthralled: First Misive Board rescue, I chose to keep. They were not successfully added to DOM. I suspect the keywords are not right yet. Was this a unique or non-unique rescue? If it was a unique, which one? Or was it a SPID added one? Do you perhaps remember which city you picked the quest and the type of dungeon you visited? I'll try to reproduce it. Edited February 8 by a_random_user
fred200 Posted February 9 Posted February 9 (edited) 6 hours ago, a_random_user said: Was this a unique or non-unique rescue? If it was a unique, which one? Or was it a SPID added one? Do you perhaps remember which city you picked the quest and the type of dungeon you visited? I'll try to reproduce it. Non-unique. No notes. I will be better prepared next time it happens and get you something useful. Wait for more reports before investigating. Rescue - Lost Knife Cave Maronii Elul, lvl 37 Dark Elf Moderately trained; not slaver Base 1034FE Ref FF000F1A I will keep you resulted in addition to DOM. No errors found. Nothing to check - for now. Maronii assigned to slave trainer. Next one failed: Rescue at Robber's Gorge Elara Mornard Breton Unique Moderate training; not slaver Base FE00AC50 Ref FE00A957 Lvl 30 Think I will keep you. Was not added to DOM. Normal follower dialog. "Think it is time for us to part". I captured a papyrus log of just this part if needed. If I did this right, it is uploaded to pastebin: https://pastebin.com/sKPeCNTn Edited February 9 by fred200 1
tonitrulupus Posted February 9 Posted February 9 @TrollAutokill not sure what may be causing this, if a play for an extended length of time, I lose functionality to the wheels as well as the refresh hotkey, this has been happening for the last serval version before 7.11.7, when is save and close the game, restart the game, everything is functional again. just not sure if this is like any thing that is on a computers, a simple restart clears out ram, and other system memories or its actually with the mod its self, I am assuming it just needed to be reset and gets to much loaded and just needs a reset.
TrollAutokill Posted February 9 Author Posted February 9 On 2/8/2026 at 9:13 AM, roldoi1911 said: I'm following the installation procedure, waiting for everything to start up, save reloading and all. Still get teleported bug. Everytime i try a 2 actor animation with a slave, bot the noc and pc gets teleported to consistent point on the cell. Both are on new saves with a skip into mod. 1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said: @TrollAutokill not sure what may be causing this, if a play for an extended length of time, I lose functionality to the wheels as well as the refresh hotkey, this has been happening for the last serval version before 7.11.7, when is save and close the game, restart the game, everything is functional again. just not sure if this is like any thing that is on a computers, a simple restart clears out ram, and other system memories or its actually with the mod its self, I am assuming it just needed to be reset and gets to much loaded and just needs a reset. I will need a papyrus log with DOM verbose debug to investigate further.
TrollAutokill Posted February 9 Author Posted February 9 23 hours ago, Coom Nation said: I remember that in previous versions of DOM slaves used to hold trays with drinks when you chose "drinks" option in the pose menu, now they only hold a single goblet in their hands. Is there a way to make them hold tray like before? I will check but it depends on personality. Maybe the Animations.json needs revisiting for this particular pose. 1
tonitrulupus Posted February 9 Posted February 9 6 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: I will need a papyrus log with DOM verbose debug to investigate further. I will get those for you 1
nailkaiser Posted February 9 Posted February 9 2 hours ago, tonitrulupus said: @TrollAutokill not sure what may be causing this, if a play for an extended length of time, I lose functionality to the wheels as well as the refresh hotkey, this has been happening for the last serval version before 7.11.7, when is save and close the game, restart the game, everything is functional again. just not sure if this is like any thing that is on a computers, a simple restart clears out ram, and other system memories or its actually with the mod its self, I am assuming it just needed to be reset and gets to much loaded and just needs a reset. i had the wheel not working problem too, found out it was because the plug in controller even tho i had the mod that allow controller and kb/mouse to working together it doesnt cover to work in conjunction with the wheel menu, so see if u got a controller plug in and unplug it see if it help. 1
tonitrulupus Posted February 10 Posted February 10 6 hours ago, nailkaiser said: i had the wheel not working problem too, found out it was because the plug in controller even tho i had the mod that allow controller and kb/mouse to working together it doesnt cover to work in conjunction with the wheel menu, so see if u got a controller plug in and unplug it see if it help. It work just fine, sometimes after a while the stops functioning, save the game close the game out, restart the game it starts working again, its acting more like the memory is not clearing out totally, restarted the game clears it out.
tonitrulupus Posted February 10 Posted February 10 7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: I will need a papyrus log with DOM verbose debug to investigate further. I had to turn them on I guess in skyrim.ini, correct? 1
TrollAutokill Posted February 10 Author Posted February 10 3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said: It work just fine, sometimes after a while the stops functioning, save the game close the game out, restart the game it starts working again, its acting more like the memory is not clearing out totally, restarted the game clears it out. Does the dialogue activation E key work? Or does it also stop working? What about other horkeys like put in a bag? What about if you switch to flat menu instead of wheel menu?
tonitrulupus Posted February 10 Posted February 10 (edited) 3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: Does the dialogue activation E key work? Or does it also stop working? What about other horkeys like put in a bag? What about if you switch to flat menu instead of wheel menu? it works fine but after a while of play it stop. so does when yo press "l" to being up the slaver wheel menu the "u" that brings up the slave punishment wheel menu stops as well, but it does work at first but over time it stops. hope this is making sense I just woke up. It just seems like a memory issue, and I am wondering if my vram could be playing a part in this issue. Edit: sitting here thinking about it, I think its the hotkey that stop, not the wheels them selves, I have other hot leys set up for other mods and they as far as I know keep working even though Doms hot keys stop opening up the wheel menus. Edited February 10 by tonitrulupus
Arara Posted February 10 Posted February 10 I have another strange issue to report, though I’m not sure if it’s related to this mod. It started a few days ago. Sometimes, after sex with my slaves (or slavers), devious devices get added to my character. I even got enslaved (via the defeat system) after a threesome. Has anyone seen this happen before?
tonitrulupus Posted February 10 Posted February 10 10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: Does the dialogue activation E key work? Or does it also stop working? What about other horkeys like put in a bag? What about if you switch to flat menu instead of wheel menu? I will have to check it out, next time it happens, and it don't happen all the time, its nothing that breaks the game, its just troublesome because you have to shut down the game and restart it, that normally fixes it, that why I am not sure if its my side or the mods, I know I HAVE to upgrade my vid card, running all the mod on 4 gig of Vram it pushing the envelop and is more then likely contributing to most my issues, I just figured you should know about it just in case it leads to a bigger issue. I will let you know as soon as I find out.
Ero Sama Posted February 10 Posted February 10 On 2/5/2026 at 1:38 PM, TrollAutokill said: That should be the vampire feed option. Only available if the player is a vampire. It gives the usual feed bonus to the player and a bit of training to the slave. oh thank yoiu
formallarmadillo Posted February 11 Posted February 11 hello again, whenever i try to initiate the abduct spell the player actor freezes in place after the animation is done, i can't draw weapons or move sometimes.
TrollAutokill Posted February 11 Author Posted February 11 40 minutes ago, formallarmadillo said: hello again, whenever i try to initiate the abduct spell the player actor freezes in place after the animation is done, i can't draw weapons or move sometimes. Try to start the abduct in 3rd person mode and with your weapon sheathed.
sickboy791 Posted February 11 Posted February 11 (edited) dd animations not working for me, since dom overwrites these files and this stupid oar menu is doing just nothing or maybe i´m to dumb to use it. Spoiler another thing is, slaves don´t do the random topics, seems to broken as well,(debug section), 2,5 gigs voicepack... simply unused.. and thats sad, so many lines, so much work... they only coment when in hsh.. pleas don´t get me wrong, love the mod anyway 😁keep it up.. edit: about the cuffs,.. let´s say you put cuffs on slave..they follow..then you tell them to pose or kneel...then tell them to follow again...works perfectly fine now, except you have to put cuff´s back on,(no more armbinders anyway), can you make it so, that they just wear their cuffs or dd items again...? i know my grammar is horrible but do you get me? i don´t know if that´s dom related, could be caused by defeat mod..but i have teleport bug and freezes as well...i have to start all over with different version Edited February 11 by sickboy791 1
DonQuiWho Posted February 11 Posted February 11 On 12/30/2025 at 11:53 PM, crazymango54 said: I can't seem to get the slave cart patch to work. Slaves get in, but when I tell them to get out they are stuck on the "on duty" package and I can't make them do anything. Screenshot below of what the order wheel menu looks like on a slave after she got out of the cart. Hide contents Did you or @Coom Nation ever get a solution to this? I have just taken 5 slaves out the cart, and I also have this problem. They do nothing until I summon them via the DOM MCM and even then, they are stuck with their current duty being 'in cart'. Nothing I do seems to be able to get rid of that BTW, this is with PAH Slavecart SE. I don't know where that mod came from, other than that my MO2 download date is 7/7/1925. And do you know if it also adds some sort of weird on screen Message Box style menu when you use that horn thing it seems to add? I got a bizarre cart summonsed, completely empty, where the one that I had in game from some moths ago was full, ie had 5 occupants Any help would be useful 😊 DQW 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now