VictorAllen Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Hello there! It seems that there is a conflict between DOM and SexLab Aroused Creatures SE somehow. With DOM enabled, SLAC shows an error warning at new game. With DOM disabled, SLAC initiates normally. I'm using DOM 8.5.4 SLAC SE v04.18 Skyrim latest GOG version  The error warning screenshot attached below:
TrollAutokill Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago 9 hours ago, Krump112 said: I checked and i do have tweaks installed, as well as all the recommended requirements in installation tab  I am using the latest steam version of skyrim AE or 1.7.104 Skyui v 6.11, I recommend downgrading to 1.6 and keep SkyUi 5. You can not upgrade SkyUi mid game so using SkyUi 6 will be a problem to load your old saves.  9 hours ago, Krump112 said: could you clarify what you mean by side? Skse autocorrected  9 hours ago, Krump112 said:  edit: just to be sure, I do not need to download pahe right? this is standalone correct? Correct.  9 hours ago, Krump112 said: edit2: whats also weird is that I get the "dom initialized successfully" message Yeah but most of your mods fail to start with 1.7.
TrollAutokill Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago (edited) 10 hours ago, VictorAllen said: Hello there! It seems that there is a conflict between DOM and SexLab Aroused Creatures SE somehow. With DOM enabled, SLAC shows an error warning at new game. With DOM disabled, SLAC initiates normally. I'm using DOM 8.5.4 SLAC SE v04.18 Skyrim latest GOG version  The error warning screenshot attached below: I don't use slac, and DOM doesn't overwrite these scripts. I don't know what to tell you. If you have MO2 click on slac and check which mod is overwriting what. Edited 3 hours ago by TrollAutokill
Mithkaneko Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago On 9/27/2026 at 4:44 PM, TrollAutokill said: Where is the player when you get this message? It could be you're in a limbo mod place without location. In this case do not install DOM yet, do your stuff, move to a real location, save and then turn DOM on. It turns out that this mod(Dynamic combat collision1.4.3)was breaking all the faction scripts.I'm sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now