3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

mods in use:

USSEP

PAHE 7.8.5

DOM 1.7.0

TDF prositution

SLAL

Some other mods non script heavy, and not effect PAHE or DOM. 

Found bugs in 1.7.0 so far:

#1 - invisibla slave
if a slave carry lot of different armor item, and forced to strip then put back clothes. slaves some times become invisible utnil clothes removed from slave inventory.
slave restarted.

#2 - never ending respect traning
slaves very high respect give reason to punish for not respectfull. even if respect maxed.

#3 - ok salve menu slave not fallow orders not working
in ok slave dialoge menu, pick "you going to do soemthing slave" dialoge option to give direct order slave to do things.
if slave refuse to fallow orders from player, DOM not detect this refusal as reason to punish the slave.

Unfortunately those are related to Skyrim for the first bug and PAHE for 2 and 3. CliftonJD is working on a new update, it might solve those.

@TrollAutokill

Did a patch for myself for the dog's "Let's have a serious chat." dialog entry.

Now the dogs do not have that dialog in my game, but I do not know if something else broke in the mod. 

Need testing and your blessing.  

Is just an override that modify the condition to have "Subject.GetInFaction(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction [FACT:030047DB]) = 0.000000 AND" and "Subject.GetIsVoiceType(CrDogVoice [VTYP:0001F180]) = 0.000000 AND".

DiaryOfMine Patch - Dogs Issue.esp

4 hours ago, safado said:

@TrollAutokill

Did a patch for myself for the dog's "Let's have a serious chat." dialog entry.

Now the dogs do not have that dialog in my game, but I do not know if something else broke in the mod. 

Need testing and your blessing.  

Is just an override that modify the condition to have "Subject.GetInFaction(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction [FACT:030047DB]) = 0.000000 AND" and "Subject.GetIsVoiceType(CrDogVoice [VTYP:0001F180]) = 0.000000 AND".

DiaryOfMine Patch - Dogs Issue.esp 562 B · 0 downloads

Thanks, this is a safe patch, I will include it in next version.

On 8/24/2021 at 6:17 PM, ashesIIashes said:

is there an LE version of the ponygirl mod?

yes, that's posted in the hsh thread here:

On 8/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, arbiter said:

Less script lag you say? Now would be a great time for (drumroll....) another LE conversion! Clifton, halp us.

try this below:

12 hours ago, nalios said:

Hi! This is LE version of 1.7.0  I made for myself with working animations.  Seems working good.

Diary Of Mine 1.7.0 LE (NEW).zip 48.28 MB · 2 downloads

Version 1.7.1 for your enjoyment.

Slaves can now get an orgasm  when masturbating or after sex. Their brain will melt and their personality will change every time it happens.

To maximize the chance for an orgasm: order to masturbate, wait for arousal (blushes), and then sex your slave, preferably in ashamed or inlove mood. Expect slaves to become more sensual, submissive and open after that. 

Slaves who had an orgasm will have a mouth drool effect for some ticks. Feel free to propose another effect, this one is the standard drool from Zaz.

Question, does DoM amend the taskmaster training options as I keep telling my task masters not to train combat due to the insanity that happens when i go back into a cell where they are training combat (i.e. fire mage goes mental and starts throwing fireballs at the trainer which creates an all out war) but then when i check in HSH i have slaves being trained in combat despite me having told the task master not to do it

Tried a few times telling them to not, i.e. stop all training - start training combat - wait a while - tell them to stop training combat - wait a while - resume all training but seems that my instruction keeps getting ignored

EDIT: Comments have started to work for me with 1.7.1

comment.jpg.b0772b3a06f795bcde94f26b92587ad7.jpg

With the orgasm though i had that show before the animation had played and then the idle pulled the NPC out of the sexlab animation

fondle.jpg.bbb9b904e05356af7c82a241d6f829ea.jpg

Started doing a riding one but then switched to the masturbate idle from the "touch yourself" dialogue

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Question, does DoM amend the taskmaster training options as I keep telling my task masters not to train combat due to the insanity that happens when i go back into a cell where they are training combat (i.e. fire mage goes mental and starts throwing fireballs at the trainer which creates an all out war) but then when i check in HSH i have slaves being trained in combat despite me having told the task master not to do it

Tried a few times telling them to not, i.e. stop all training - start training combat - wait a while - tell them to stop training combat - wait a while - resume all training but seems that my instruction keeps getting ignored

Hide contents

With the orgasm though i had that show before the animation had played and then the idle pulled the NPC out of the sexlab animation

Hide contents

Started doing a riding one but then switched to the masturbate idle from the "touch yourself" dialogue

I believe, I will have to get a hook to the end of the sexlab animation. Right now stuff happens before it is ended, hence the idle triggered at the wrong moment.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Slaves can now get an orgasm  when masturbating or after sex. Their brain will melt and their personality will change every time it happens.

To maximize the chance for an orgasm: order to masturbate, wait for arousal (blushes), and then sex your slave, preferably in ashamed or inlove mood. Expect slaves to become more sensual, submissive and open after that. 

Slaves who had an orgasm will have a mouth drool effect for some ticks. Feel free to propose another effect, this one is the standard drool from Zaz.

Oooooh very nice. Can a slave have more than one orgasm per masturbation/sex act?

57 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Oooooh very nice. Can a slave have more than one orgasm per masturbation/sex act?

There is a timeout preventing that... Maybe 1 hour game time. That will be adapted, depending on the actor gender.

Right now, I need feedback on the frequency. Is it happening too often, not often enough? Too much or not enough depending on traits? ...

I had one slave sensitive to pleasure and it was easy to get her reach an orgasm. Another was resistant to vaginal sex and I could not get her very much interested...

I just checked females, but I put different parameters for guys: easier to orgasm and lower brain melting effect.

Edited by TrollAutokill
38 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

There is a timeout preventing that... Maybe 1 hour game time. That will be adapted, depending on the actor gender.

Right now, I need feedback on the frequency. Is it happening too often, not often enough? Too much or not enough depending on traits? ...

I had one slave sensitive to pleasure and it was easy to get her reach an orgasm. Another was resistant to vaginal sex and I could not get her very much interested...

Got it, I'll try it out soon.

39 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I just checked females, but I put different parameters for guys: easier to orgasm and lower brain melting effect.

Lol sounds about right...

21 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe I changed something in the DOM02Dialogue quest in the CK. Maybe the run once option. Seems to work now as I have them too.

21 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Try 1.7.2, I added a hook to AnimationEnd and moved the idle reset there together with the brain melting orgasm part.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I believe I changed something in the DOM02Dialogue quest in the CK. Maybe the run once option. Seems to work now as I have them too.

Try 1.7.2, I added a hook to AnimationEnd and moved the idle reset there together with the brain melting orgasm part.

Yes that worked, had a slave touch herself then used Sexlab eager NPC's to trigger sex and the sexlab animation played normally without the NPC slipping out of the animation into the idle, they did resume touching themselves after the animation end but as that was the last command that seems kinda appropriate

The message about "teaching XYZ to be a good girl" showed at the end of the animation rather than the start was the only other difference i noticed and then i had the orgasm message

How static is the message you get when you tell a slave to touch themselves? at the moment i get "remind me not to make you angry" which kinda fits with a new slave but seems a bit odd when you tell a in love slave with max stats to do it, if that can be changed to something more appropriate for a in love slave i.e. "Yes my Thane" "Will you fuck me when i'm wet?" "Yes master" or something along those lines would be neat

19 minutes ago, Killeer said:

Hi, I don't this it is mainly because your mod. I'm not sure but

1. When I Whip an NPC, her body went purple as missing texture or something

2. When punish enough that she is sad, her face went purple too

Any idea how I might fix this ?

maybe just an overlay problem, you might have to edit your skse Ini to change the number of overlays on the face.

Go to your skyrim folder and then to Data -Skse - Plugins  look for skee64.ini. Open it with Notepad scroll until you find this writing:

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=10 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

The left number should be less then mine for you, change it to maybe 6, it is important to not go to high cause you might run into issues.

You can to the same for the body overlays showing if you wanna add more for other mods like Slavtat or apropos.

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=10 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

Edited by Gukahn
1 hour ago, Killeer said:

Hi, I don't this it is mainly because your mod. I'm not sure but

1. When I Whip an NPC, her body went purple as missing texture or something

2. When punish enough that she is sad, her face went purple too

Any idea how I might fix this ?

ScreenShot6.png

Looks like the textures for slavetats were not installed properly. Something might be wrong wsith the installer or you don't have Slavetats installed. Also is that SE or LE?

I'm really loving this mod, it makes training your slaves a lot more challenging. Now I can't just use violence until they break, I have to figure out what their weaknesses are and use them against them. Plus seeing your slaves crying and reacting to your punishments is a lot more satisfying, lol. My only complain is that the hotkeys don't seem to work. I configure the hotkeys in the MCM menu, but as soon as I close the menu it resets the hotkeys. But that little bug is just a minor inconvenience compared to how much I'm enjoying this mod.

Edited by CrazySloth

Been playing on Skyrim VR. All those little things for immersion are awesome.

Pahe + HSH was already good, and DOM knows no equal. Thank you for this great mod, hope you continue upgrading this masterpiece.

As for VR compatibility, everything is working fine. Well, there are some minor things like spinning camera during the body inspection animation or I cant close the rename slave window on Pahe MCM, but well, whatever, I can live without those things =D. HSH is installed but still untested by me, but someone else said it works so I'll get there.

Spoiler

20210903002755_1.jpg.204a49b9ab0d90296b3ca844ac77c5af.jpg

Edited by LePeroba
forgot to say it is working fine on VR =p

Did a quick bit of testing so far. I too can confirm that slave comments are working now, so that's fun. I tested training just one slave, checking out the new drunk and orgasm stuff. Orgasm makes sense and works properly as far as I can tell, I tried 4 times all with ashamed and blushed states and was able to get it once on a brand new capture, I think those numbers makes sense.

The drunk thing kind of got weird though I have to say, I'm not entirely sure what happened. I gave a slave two "bottles" of wine, this resulted in tipsy. I gave her two more, nothing happened, two more nothing happened, two more nothing happened. Then after about two minutes it said she was drunk, then two minutes later it said she was smashed, then two minutes later it said she should be in a coma. A coma makes sense after eight bottles, but I guess the calculation is just delayed for some reason.

The reason I kept giving her more is because I use Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, which makes each "bottle" have four servings. So essentially if I gave her one bottle I could tell her to drink from it four times and I thought maybe the calculation noticed that somehow and she wasn't getting very drunk from it, it appears I was wrong. Additionally, the notifications were saying she was spilling most of it, so I thought she just wasn't getting drunk because of that. So yeah that led to the mod thinking I gave her eight entire bottles when on my end it looked like two, and she got destroyed.

Then she stayed that drunk for over 24 in-game hours, so I whipped her once to see if that would fix it, but she died instantly. Then I got a top left message saying she was sober, which I guess was technically true. 

In summary, there's delayed reaction on drunk state after having a drink, and the drunk state seems to linger for far too long and puts slaves at 1 hp for some reason. I wouldn't worry about CACO integration, people who use that mod like me can just use mead/ale or be extra careful with wines.

Good news is that the drunk state is hilarious, the animations and falling over and stuff, it's perfect.