23 hours ago, donglin216 said:

fixed it, didn't have anything to do with Dom. was just Sexlabutil. Also the Pose I was talking about before was the one where their hands are behind their back

Weird, I can't see how sexlabutil would interact with Pahe and give wrong training stats. Another Skyrim mystery.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 9/21/2021 at 4:26 AM, CrazySloth said:

Anyone else playing the LE version is having issues with home sweet home? If I tell my slaves to train another slave or to become my taskmaster/taskmistress, nothing happens.

What happens if you move HSH below Dom so the HSH scripts will not be overwritten by DoM's ?

@TrollAutokill

I'm struggling a bit as to how to write this, as an awful amount of what gets written in threads is so unconstructive, and even when trying to be as light hearted as possible, it can be misconstrued.

So please try to read this as hopefully mildly humorous, well intended, constructive comment.  Even if you think it's nonsense.  And bear in mind I may not write too well either

My main thoughts about this mod, admittedly from limited use, arise from what I 'perceive' as its possibly slowing down the enslavement process, particularly as progress can now, at points, appear to be almost non-existent when one compares events with the basic PAHE/HSH combo

Let me try and give a couple of practical examples

1 - Suppose you're out in the wilds, and have just enslaved a somewhat attractive Forsworn.  Can I get her to do what I tell her with any certainty, particularly not run away - even with the PAHE limit reduced to 40 Submission?  No, not really.  I can do all sorts of stuff and Submission can stay flatly rooted at 0.  Even if I whip her hard a few times, nada. 

Try to envisage being out in the wilds, with a wild hussy that you want to quickly cow into doing what they are told, and you'd think that a bit of aggressive beating might just do the trick.  It used to.  As did the other forms of PAHE persuasion.  Now, well, who knows? 

You seem to have to understand their emotional state at the time, and work out what best to do to change how they feel a bit.  And then a bit more.  And you maybe could consult page 34 of the Pillaging Barbarian's Guide to Capturing and Enslaving Errant Women, and go through the existential angst of trying to decide which is the more likely optional action to get the result you want ....  But when there is some weirdo in a fur rug, with pointy things on his head charging over the horizon yelling 'She's Mine!', you don't really have the time to digest all that.  You just want to grab her by the hair (so to speak) and run, knowing she's coming along behind

In short, your mod seems at points to bypass these 'immediately aggressive solutions' for some sort of 'inversely woke humanitarianism' and spontaneity seems to have been a bit degraded

2 - In training, it now seems to take forever.  And to make any real progress in a game using HSH, when you find it now takes more than a game day to train even just poor old Faendal to the level you need him to be at to then start him training up a cast of desirable, saleable, and useable slaves, well, how long is it going to take to do enough to enslave the whole of Skyrim?  And will I achieve it before I pop my clogs? 

TBF, wrt training, HSH isn't actually all that fast when it comes to getting trainers to train others, but from reading your mod description, I'm worried that Faendal might have turned out to be just too nice a chap for the job - even if I did tell him that his reward will be to train Camilla Valerius and sell her to Sven to do his washing and cleaning forever.  But maybe the trainers have the manual too?

3 - Bottom Line

I really may be missing something, and if I have, please accept my abject apologies, there may be something in the settings that allows the player to add a bit more of an aggressive progression to training, but so far I haven't spotted it?  If there is, could you maybe let me into the secret of how to switch it on?  ?

If there's not, might it be worth adding a few shortcuts

4 - Overall

The mod really is excellent.  It does pretty much what it says on the tin.  For most people, it will probably be everything they ever wanted - well short of the real thing  ?

But if you're playing HSH to enslave the whole of Skyrim, a shortcut or two might be useful

Hope that's of some help ...    

6 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@TrollAutokill

I'm struggling a bit as to how to write this, as an awful amount of what gets written in threads is so unconstructive, and even when trying to be as light hearted as possible, it can be misconstrued.

So please try to read this as hopefully mildly humorous, well intended, constructive comment.  Even if you think it's nonsense.  And bear in mind I may not write too well either

My main thoughts about this mod, admittedly from limited use, arise from what I 'perceive' as its possibly slowing down the enslavement process, particularly as progress can now, at points, appear to be almost non-existent when one compares events with the basic PAHE/HSH combo

Let me try and give a couple of practical examples

1 - Suppose you're out in the wilds, and have just enslaved a somewhat attractive Forsworn.  Can I get her to do what I tell her with any certainty, particularly not run away - even with the PAHE limit reduced to 40 Submission?  No, not really.  I can do all sorts of stuff and Submission can stay flatly rooted at 0.  Even if I whip her hard a few times, nada. 

Try to envisage being out in the wilds, with a wild hussy that you want to quickly cow into doing what they are told, and you'd think that a bit of aggressive beating might just do the trick.  It used to.  As did the other forms of PAHE persuasion.  Now, well, who knows? 

You seem to have to understand their emotional state at the time, and work out what best to do to change how they feel a bit.  And then a bit more.  And you maybe could consult page 34 of the Pillaging Barbarian's Guide to Capturing and Enslaving Errant Women, and go through the existential angst of trying to decide which is the more likely optional action to get the result you want ....  But when there is some weirdo in a fur rug, with pointy things on his head charging over the horizon yelling 'She's Mine!', you don't really have the time to digest all that.  You just want to grab her by the hair (so to speak) and run, knowing she's coming along behind

In short, your mod seems at points to bypass these 'immediately aggressive solutions' for some sort of 'inversely woke humanitarianism' and spontaneity seems to have been a bit degraded

2 - In training, it now seems to take forever.  And to make any real progress in a game using HSH, when you find it now takes more than a game day to train even just poor old Faendal to the level you need him to be at to then start him training up a cast of desirable, saleable, and useable slaves, well, how long is it going to take to do enough to enslave the whole of Skyrim?  And will I achieve it before I pop my clogs? 

TBF, wrt training, HSH isn't actually all that fast when it comes to getting trainers to train others, but from reading your mod description, I'm worried that Faendal might have turned out to be just too nice a chap for the job - even if I did tell him that his reward will be to train Camilla Valerius and sell her to Sven to do his washing and cleaning forever.  But maybe the trainers have the manual too?

3 - Bottom Line

I really may be missing something, and if I have, please accept my abject apologies, there may be something in the settings that allows the player to add a bit more of an aggressive progression to training, but so far I haven't spotted it?  If there is, could you maybe let me into the secret of how to switch it on?  ?

4 - Overall

The mod really is excellent.  It does pretty much what it says on the tin.  For most people, it will probably be everything they ever wanted - well short of the real thing  ?

But if you're playing HSH to enslave the whole of Skyrim, a shortcut or two might be useful

Hope that's of some help ...    

The shortcut version is called Pahe and it does a pretty good job at it. If your goal is to enslave the whole of Skyrim, I recommend you stick to it.

This add-on to Pahe, is for those who want more of a challenge. Still, the shortcuts are many, but you have to discover and learn how to use them: magic potions, spells, alcohol and psychology. I personally don't believe in manuals, and think trial and error is part of the fun.

Last point, this is still WIP, it's far from perfect, but testers are doing a great job in helping debugging and tuning the mechanism.

47 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The shortcut version is called Pahe and it does a pretty good job at it. If your goal is to enslave the whole of Skyrim, I recommend you stick to it.

This add-on to Pahe, is for those who want more of a challenge. Still, the shortcuts are many, but you have to discover and learn how to use them: magic potions, spells, alcohol and psychology. I personally don't believe in manuals, and think trial and error is part of the fun.

Last point, this is still WIP, it's far from perfect, but testers are doing a great job in helping debugging and tuning the mechanism.

Thanks for the prompt reply

I rather think I knew that it was an add on.  I just hadn't realised how much it added.  BTW, in case it got lost along the way, the reference to 'manuals' was a joke ....  ?

OK, so, otherwise, fine.  But is there any way, pls, to switch it off entirely in game, without uninstalling it/clean saving?  I really am trying not to risk breaking my current game, as  I've got a month's worth of gameplay invested in it and, as I keep them all for quite a while, 800+ saves and, on checking, this mod has been there since Save 1

TIA for anything that you can suggest that might be of use

And for anyone else reading this and EDIT the comment before my previous commentt, PLEASE don't let this put you off!  The mod is great for what it does, and if you have got this far in the comments already, it may well be just perfect for you

Edited by donkeywho

I have a question i am getting some weird slave behavior and I'm not sure if it's from DoM or something else.

When i enslave a new person and immediately release them, they say thank you but then it plays the animation of them biting my neck like a vampire and I am instantly killed. I tried taking away their weapons, same thing. I don't think theyre even vampires. Is this from DoM or PAHE or what? What is causing this? Seems odd a naked lvl1 bandit can instakill my lvl30 char with a bite to the neck when theyre not even a vampire.

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I rather think I knew that it was an add on.  I just hadn't realised how much it added.  BTW, in case it got lost along the way, the reference to 'manuals' was a joke ....  ?

OK, so, otherwise, fine.  But is there any way, pls, to switch it off entirely in game, without uninstalling it/clean saving?  I really am trying not to risk breaking my current game, as  I've got a month's worth of gameplay invested in it and, as I keep them all for quite a while, 800+ saves and, on checking, this mod has been there since Save 1

And for anyone else reading this and EDIT the comment before my previous commentt, PLEASE don't let this put you off!  The mod is great for what it does, and if you have got this far in the comments already, it may well be just perfect for you

I am pretty sure i saw an option in MCM to change rate of training, altho i am not sure if you can put it way up back to PAHE levels.

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Yes I know what you mean when you mention those "immediately aggressive solutions," they were once the only means of promoting, shall we say, "immediate but temporary obedience" i.e. a slave may not respond well to "Ok slave...you are going to do something for me" but whacking them a few times would make them responsive to commands for a brief time. I understand the practical utility of that, but what DoM offers is more thought, attention, and consideration into such interactions. 

To address your own examples, say you take that same wild hussy, but don't restrain her in any way, you cannot reasonably expect to rely on the threat of violence to keep her from running, as she'll turn and flee the second you get distracted. However, say you capture her, and apply some (immersively) reasonably transportable restraints such as a cloth blindfold, cloth gag, and leather wrist restraints. Well now she can't run away, and yes this mod does detect such restraints and literally makes it so they will never run. In this scenario, you really are essentially leading her by "pulling her hair" as you said, because she can't even see!

However, even with all of this in mind, this mod does not completely ignore or turn its back on the "aggressive solutions" either. No, in fact, a slave that is currently "scared" will strip when told to, among other things, even if she otherwise does not have the proper obedience. And how do we scare slaves in this house? That's right, we beat them for no reason! So yes, using the same aggressive tactics will yield similar results, however for that fast and loose style of capturing I'd recommend some simple restraints at least until you get home with them.

Yes training can take a while, and personally I'd like to see a configurable slider to adjust that amount of time. But! This is because some slaves are better or worse at training others, and their speed is further hampered if the household lacks a responsible taskmaster to oversee the process. Even at a slow rate, trainers will become better and better at their jobs the more slaves they train, meaning they take less time, each time. If we're being honest, HSH training was always a bit slow, but at least now there's a way to make it somewhat faster. I believe the perfectly ideal trainer is faster than vanilla HSH, but a bad trainer is far slower than HSH. Ultimately you just have to be ok with the fact that some people are bad trainers, and if you want them to be good ones anyway, you can force them but it will take time. 

3 - Bottom Line

So yes, there are a couple things you can do. First off, in the MCM there's sliders to adjust how "potent" a punishment method is. You can make pain have a greater effect if you so wish, that would speed things up I'm sure. However, it may not be necessary. Try out the following first, and see if there's still something missing for you:

First, shocked slaves are pretty malleable, and you can shock them by essentially just beating the shit out of them. Some will break right away, others may take some extra effort. What you should note is that if you favor this "slaver-breaker" style of training you're speaking of, slaves won't really like you that much. They'll be obedient, and they'll be 'talented' and worth quite a bit of money, but they will always secretly hate you. Personally I like that bit of flavor, you can have a style of training that yields results quickly but misses out on certain frivolities, or you can be a perfectionist and have slaves that would die for you in an instant. 

Second, there's the potions this mod offers, one of which is a "potion of lash," which makes them very sensitive to pain. You can give them this and then beat the shit out of them for far more dramatic results. 

If after trying these you still find pain to be less than the motivator you think it should be, then try moving the sliders around.

I really do think this mod adds objective value to the existing PAHE infrastructure, and I'm sure if you experimented with it some more you'd agree! :) 

3 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

I have a question i am getting some weird slave behavior and I'm not sure if it's from DoM or something else.

When i enslave a new person and immediately release them, they say thank you but then it plays the animation of them biting my neck like a vampire and I am instantly killed. I tried taking away their weapons, same thing. I don't think theyre even vampires. Is this from DoM or PAHE or what? What is causing this? Seems odd a naked lvl1 bandit can instakill my lvl30 char with a bite to the neck when theyre not even a vampire.

The normal interaction is, that they hug you and leave your service. I guess that is what you are seeing. 

Dunno why you die there. Did you enslave a clone of yourself or something related to quests/heavy scripts? Maybe you have some underlying script working, which was delayed till you release the slave. But i never had any death problems with DoM

6 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

The animation played is a standard hug from Skyrim.esm, not a vampire hug.

You shouldn't die from it. My character certainly does not.

If you allow me and you are using SE, I'd like to test your save game, to debug that part.

6 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

I am pretty sure i saw an option in MCM to change rate of training, altho i am not sure if you can put it way up back to PAHE levels.

If you put it to 200 it is more or less the same as Pahe level.

You still have to know that "submission" is a sexual training in DoM and "resignation" is the one to train to avoid them running away.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, donkeywho said:

You can move back to Pahe alone at anytime, if you manage to load the game. Then you will have to reboot Pahe from the MCM menu, and wait...

OK

Thanks for your replies.  I arrived at your mod somewhat late in the day, and it's now clear that I have missed a lot of your early development points. 

Given the further advice from both yourself and @InsanityFactor, I'll keep going for a while and see if I can use your features, excellent as they are in themselves, to better accommodate my play type preference. 

I had tweaked the sliders, but given the substitution of 'Resignation' for PAHE's 'Submission', I might just have been tweaking the wrong ones. ?  On that score, is there any plan to make the two mods consistent?  I think I saw something upthread, or in the PAHE thread about this, but as the significance passed me by at the time, I didn't give it much attention.    

But thanks anyway

===================================

@InsanityFactor

'but what DoM offers is more thought, attention, and consideration into such interactions'

That really sums up the whole mod nicely.  And for ppl who enjoy the psychological mind bending experience, it has almost everything. 

I probably caught myself out in my own impatience, as that's a less important part of what I want to do, but I'll take the rest of your advice and see what I can make of it, especially that on the sliders and potions.  And if there is hope of getting HSH trainers working faster, it will be worth persevering for that alone ?

Quick question for you tho

- does initial addition of restraints (other than blindfolds) to a brand new, untrained PAHE/DOM slave, really stop them from running off?  It doesn't in PAHE, and I think I have seen them scarper off in my current game, even after using the heavy zbfiblackironcuff variety.  If it does stop them, is there any particular kind of restraint that I should be using please?

And thanks for the advice

EDIT:  I forgot to say 'thank you' to both of you for your time, trouble and patience

Edited by donkeywho
1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

OK

Thanks for your replies.  I arrived at your mod somewhat late in the day, and it's now clear that I have missed a lot of your early development points. 

Given the further advice from both yourself and @InsanityFactor, I'll keep going for a while and see if I can use your features, excellent as they are in themselves, to better accommodate my play type preference. 

I had tweaked the sliders, but given the substitution of 'Resignation' for PAHE's 'Submission', I might just have been tweaking the wrong ones. ?  On that score, is there any plan to make the two mods consistent?  I think I saw something upthread, or in the PAHE thread about this, but as the significance passed me by at the time, I didn't give it much attention.    

But thanks anyway

===================================

@InsanityFactor

'but what DoM offers is more thought, attention, and consideration into such interactions'

That really sums up the whole mod nicely.  And for ppl who enjoy the psychological mind bending experience, it has almost everything. 

I probably caught myself out in my own impatience, as that's a less important part of what I want to do, but I'll take the rest of your advice and see what I can make of it, especially that on the sliders and potions.  And if there is hope of getting HSH trainers working faster, it will be worth persevering for that alone ?

- does initial addition of restraints (other than blindfolds) to a brand new, untrained PAHE/DOM slave, really stop them from running off?  It doesn't in PAHE, and I think I have seen them scarper off in my current game, even after using the heavy zbfiblackironcuff variety.  If it does stop them, is there any particular kind of restraint that I should be using please?

And thanks for the advice

EDIT:  I forgot to say 'thank you' to both of you for your time, trouble and patience

There are some ways to speed the training up if your doing it yourself, as mentioned set the MCM to 200 for each category and then get 2 or more slaves and use the boost persona spell on them till they are 100 in everything and then change cell with them which will make them all friends (slave can have up to 4 friends) and then find a nice quiet spot like a player home or cleared dungeon and use the shrink persona spell on to get all there stats to 0

They should all be pretty sensitive now and easy to train and seeing one of there friends getting training will boost there own training so restrain them with some zaz stuff and you should be able to get submission, fear, respect, resignation and pose all up pretty quickly

Best way i've found to train sex is with tdf aggressive prositition using the whiterun barracks as there are usually 6 to 8 guards there you can pimp out your slave to and after they've had 10 customers you can stick them in auto mode

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

There are some ways to speed the training up if your doing it yourself, as mentioned set the MCM to 200 for each category and then get 2 or more slaves and use the boost persona spell on them till they are 100 in everything and then change cell with them which will make them all friends (slave can have up to 4 friends) and then find a nice quiet spot like a player home or cleared dungeon and use the shrink persona spell on to get all there stats to 0

They should all be pretty sensitive now and easy to train and seeing one of there friends getting training will boost there own training so restrain them with some zaz stuff and you should be able to get submission, fear, respect, resignation and pose all up pretty quickly

Best way i've found to train sex is with tdf aggressive prositition using the whiterun barracks as there are usually 6 to 8 guards there you can pimp out your slave to and after they've had 10 customers you can stick them in auto mode

Thanks vm

I have copied that, for reference, into My Little Book of DOM Training Tips .... ?

9 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Yes, so long as there is either a blindfold or ankle restraints included. If you only use wrist restraints they will still run. You can use any of those from ZazAnimPack, as in all the 'zbf' things, as well as Devious Devices. Personally, I use Steel Manacles and Steel Fetters from DD, optionally with a leather blindfold. However from the zbf pack you can use any of the full cuff sets (wrist and ankle cuffs) and it should work. Additionally, in the Zaz MCM, you can change the movement speed debuff given by ankle cuffs, by default it's at 70% (I think) so if you want them to move even slower you can lower that percentage.

For immersion's sake, if you care about that thing, I would recommend a cloth gag, leather blindfold and leather wrist cuffs, because those are reasonably carried in a backpack or satchel etc. This prevents running even for completely fresh captures, presumably because they can't see or use their hands. (The gag doesn't stop running I just like it.)

Edited by InsanityFactor
56 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes, so long as there is either a blindfold or ankle restraints included. If you only use wrist restraints they will still run. You can use any of those from ZazAnimPack, as in all the 'zbf' things, as well as Devious Devices. Personally, I use Steel Manacles and Steel Fetters from DD, optionally with a leather blindfold. However from the zbf pack you can use any of the full cuff sets (wrist and ankle cuffs) and it should work. Additionally, in the Zaz MCM, you can change the movement speed debuff given by ankle cuffs, by default it's at 70% (I think) so if you want them to move even slower you can lower that percentage.

For immersion's sake, if you care about that thing, I would recommend a cloth gag, leather blindfold and leather wrist cuffs, because those are reasonably carried in a backpack or satchel etc. This prevents running even for completely fresh captures, presumably because they can't see or use their hands. (The gag doesn't stop running I just like it.)

Thank you vm

That explains a great deal (!) and actually shows the mod as being even much much better than I had thought!   ? 

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thank you vm

That explains a great deal (!) and actually shows the mod as being even much much better than I had thought!   ?

I'm very glad! I've been using PAH since like 2014 when it was still on the Nexus, and I've been waiting for someone to overhaul the training aspect forever. This one is definitely the prodigal mod, and I hope you find future updates as exciting as I do.