On 7/25/2021 at 7:07 AM, pinky6225 said:

Had that, i was near the abandoned shack and a slave decided to escape and then "tripped" and somehow went flying up into the air

Luckily (well maybe not for them) they touched down in water so survived

Would setting an escaping/running slave as essential for the period of the escape be viable to avoid undesired death? Thinking of when you have a "air" trip in area's of skyrim where its not completely flat like mine was

i think the protected status usually means they can only be killed by the player. i know they can get back up from a fight, but never seen them go flying before

20 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

New question, have 2 slaves i've been training up the DoM stats on after they were trained in HSH but when i look at there stats there is a difference between the PAH menu and the DoM dialogue - which is correct?

Pah slave menu

Reveal hidden contents

PahStatPage.jpg.319d4d82b70b51477b7419326a48a1ad.jpg

DoM stats from the dialogue - how are you feeling exactly

Reveal hidden contents

DomDialogueStats.jpg.fe3c58dbe8c34fcb34eaddf9e851d755.jpg

Been trying to get resignation up but wondering if the reason it isn't increasing is due to it actually being 100 already - which menu would be correct, Pah or DoM?

the se version of pahe has a (display only) bug in the mcm for resignation, its really showing humiliation stat twice. would have sent out the fix for that, but rl came in and i need to help side my dad's house first. the Le version has the fix in it already, but he updated the core enough that mcm script is incompatible now too (without making the same adjustments to the mcm script he made)

On 7/13/2021 at 2:11 PM, Nonseen said:

I run some test DOM 1.5.6 using HSH and YAGAS both latest version in use.

Found bugs:

To reproduce:

found a bug i need help from testers to reproduce with regards to long term effects of slavery in skyrim. the usual naked bandit bug has changed to the friendly bandit bug. after taking many slaves thru out skyrim, eventually you run across your slave's double or look-alike. normally in pah(e) they would be naked about this time, but i'm finding for the past couple or few saves with pahe + dom that they're friendly to player now instead, like walking thru a bandit camp getting idle chatter instead of hostilities or you get a radiant bounty quest to kill a bandit leader, but he only attacks your slaves and followers.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, TrollAutokill said:

1.6.2 is out. You asked for it, you got it.

Slaves now have a chance to trip and fall in ragdoll mode. Chance of tripping is higher for slaves sensitive to stress and lower for those resistant. There is also a fumble factor so a slave with high scores in tough, will and calm will experience a small trip, while one with low scores might just end up flying in the airs for a few meters.

have you clicked an option in the ck to "stores text" and "uses stored text"

don't know if that's the only cause for it but the last time i seen this happen was in pahe6.x when blabla changed the quest alias to store text and use stored text

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

found a bug i need help from testers to reproduce with regards to long term effects of slavery in skyrim. the usual naked bandit bug has changed to the friendly bandit bug. after taking many slaves thru out skyrim, eventually you run across your slave's double or look-alike. normally in pah(e) they would be naked about this time, but i'm finding for the past couple or few saves with pahe + dom that they're friendly to player now instead, like walking thru a bandit camp getting idle chatter instead of hostilities or you get a radiant bounty quest to kill a bandit leader, but he only attacks your slaves and followers.

don't know if that's the only cause for it but the last time i seen this happen was in pahe6.x when blabla changed the quest alias to store text and use stored text

Hi Clifton, I didn't change anything in my CK setup recently. Or are you thinking of a recurring problem?

Where should I check that?

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

The spell agrees with the DoM dialogue option

Reveal hidden contents

Spell.jpg.770d1aaeea9d88a9e1c2fe0d1cddb670.jpg

Have another slave with me with the same thing, in Pah it shows 100 resignation but in DoM and Pah Spell shows 76

I did carry on playing after asking and it has since raised to about 90 in DoM so it must be the Pah menu showing 100 to early or checking something else that was at 100 (sub,respect,fear,pose,sex,humilation were all 100)

Believe the spell. Your slave needs more crying and punish them for that. Even better use the last version and threaten them for crying. It should go up easily. Unless your slave is resistant to sorrow...

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Which version should we test?

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

I not run tests after i started write guide no time to do that, i plan help you find out the reasons behind this.

What mod everiment in use( and what version pahe, DOM? in use)?

16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi Clifton, I didn't change anything in my CK setup recently. Or are you thinking of a recurring problem?

Where should I check that?

this would be recurring since 5.0 started or sooner

in pahe when we had this, the settings were on the slave aliases in the core quest

14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Which version should we test?

i recognized it with 1.5.6 and worked my way backwards to 1.5 so far all share it, but more detail below:

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I not run tests after i started write guide no time to do that, i plan help you find out the reasons behind this.

What mod everiment in use( and what version pahe, DOM? in use)?

use the most current pahe with your normal mod setup and the most current aygas/hsh

haven't had time to update my installation of dom recently with everything going on since 1.5.6 or i would say for sure to start with the current version. only reason i could think of to start with the old version would be to confirm the behavior on the older version before updating to see if its fixed, but if you've already updated, it might be easier to start where you left off with your most recent save. oh and if you use obis, you'll want to adjust the obis settings with the slider bar so they only spawn upto your level for now

old save or new save mostly will depend on how well you can capture slaves and hunt down there doubles at lower levels until you first find the bug. its more likely to spawn your slave's double at lower levels as the leveled lists are smaller. once you do find and recognize the behavior, it will take a new save to erase the bug from your save before you can retest other versions for the same behavior and if you started your save with an older version of diary, we won't know for certain which version was being tested

23 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Using Pah 7.5.8 and DoM 1.6.2 i've not seen this and I've enslaved some level 1 bandits fairly recently (why they still appear when PC is lvl 107 i dont quite understand)

What you describe sounds like the PC has been added to the bandit faction since the couple of mods i know of that make bandits friendly do it by adding you to the faction as far as i know, i checked via SkyUtil and my PC shows as not a member

BanditFaction.jpg.6c5a22a0324cb0fac958978cd1c0da22.jpg

Has the PC on the game your noticing this on been added to that faction?

Edit: Probably should mention i am getting the naked bandits (original name) and naked bandits (amended name) as i use slavetats to amend there base name to the name that PaH is assigning them so they show up correctly in the sexlab aroused monitor widget, when i run across one that has the same name as one i amended i just kill that bandit and don't try and enslave

Edited by pinky6225
14 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Using Pah 7.5.8 and DoM 1.6.2 i've not seen this and I've enslaved some level 1 bandits fairly recently (why they still appear when PC is lvl 107 i dont quite understand)

What you describe sounds like the PC has been added to the bandit faction since the couple of mods i know of that make bandits friendly do it by adding you to the faction as far as i know, i checked via SkyUtil and my PC shows as not a member

Reveal hidden contents

BanditFaction.jpg.6c5a22a0324cb0fac958978cd1c0da22.jpg

Has the PC on the game your noticing this on been added to that faction?

Edit: Probably should mention i am getting the naked bandits (original name) and naked bandits (amended name) as i use slavetats to amend there base name to the name that PaH is assigning them so they show up correctly in the sexlab aroused monitor widget, when i run across one that has the same name as one i amended i just kill that bandit and don't try and enslave

that possibility is why i didn't mention it right away, but there are so many bandit factions that it gets even harder to track the problem if its the player added to the faction, so i'll have to try that utility you've got. when it happened in pahe 6.0 the factions were being saved to the actor base with the outfit so the pah player slave faction sets them friendly to player and allied to other slaves with dialogue as tho they're slaves, but the dialogues don't work on the doubles unless/until you enslave them also, then the dialogues work the same for both actors

was that a new save when you started diary 1.6.2 or did you upgrade an older save, like if the bug didn't exist in diary 4.9 when you started the save and it was added later, you could  get different results

i can change things up to see if the bug still happens then use the utility to check once it does happen. think i'll try updating diary for the chance its fixed, then avoid enslaving "falmer servants" next time cuz they use the bandit lists as a base and disable the cursed loot combat system to remove the chance its messing with factions. worry about narrow down the solution if that fixes it

19 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

that possibility is why i didn't mention it right away, but there are so many bandit factions that it gets even harder to track the problem if its the player added to the faction, so i'll have to try that utility you've got. when it happened in pahe 6.0 the factions were being saved to the actor base with the outfit so the pah player slave faction sets them friendly to player and allied to other slaves with dialogue as tho they're slaves, but the dialogues don't work on the doubles unless/until you enslave them also, then the dialogues work the same for both actors

was that a new save when you started diary 1.6.2 or did you upgrade an older save, like if the bug didn't exist in diary 4.9 when you started the save and it was added later, you could  get different results

i can change things up to see if the bug still happens then use the utility to check once it does happen. think i'll try updating diary for the chance its fixed, then avoid enslaving "falmer servants" next time cuz they use the bandit lists as a base and disable the cursed loot combat system to remove the chance its messing with factions. worry about narrow down the solution if that fixes it

Was a save that has been running for quite a long time so has been upgraded a few times from like Pah 7.5.something and DoM since it came out

43 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Was a save that has been running for quite a long time so has been upgraded a few times from like Pah 7.5.something and DoM since it came out

ya, i think when dom first came out i was able to get some high level characters like that without bugs as well. but since its the type of bug that only shows on a new save for the new version, its hard to track down your slave's double and harder yet to track down when it started

On 7/26/2021 at 5:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

I use only two aliases :  PlayerAlias in DOM01 and DOM2 quests. None of them has the "uses stored text" or "stores text" options clicked. There is no copy of any PAHE quests in the DOM esp, so it can not come from there.

At load, DoM also checks the slave arrays, but does not change the slaves aliases. There is just a loop on slave aliases to cleanup slave_array and slave_names.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Would grabbing some bandit slaves at player level 1-5, and then console leveling the player to 40+ and play for a bit forcing a few days of sleep in between, and running to all the bandit camps force the bug?

I wonder if passing them through or buying them from HSH would be more likely to cause the issue.

I use the legendary bikini armor stuff, and that causes a lot of bandit nudity issues, mostly male though, so it's hard to know what's causing the issue until I kill and loot them.

11 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

I ma new in this mod, first of all, How can I start this mod after installing FAHE and this mod? Where should I start?

Just capture a slave normally like in regular PAHE, then you'll see the new dialogues when you talk to your slave. Try them out to see what they do. "Let's have a serious chat" and then "What kind of slave are you tells you their personality." Check out what the personality traits mean on the main page so you know how to react to different personalities. From there, just train your slaves, and pay attention to the notifications, avoid punishing for "no reason" it can make the slave hate you.

There's a handful of new potions and spells too. To get those, go through Fort Greymoor in Whiterun, and then Drelas' Cottage, to the Northwest. You'll find all the spells and potions in those two locations if you look carefully, read the mod page to see what all of them are. 

I'd say just start a new game and go to Fort Greymoor to get your first slaves and some of the new items, and try training those ones to get a feel for the mod. Good luck!

7 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

I ma new in this mod, first of all, How can I start this mod after installing FAHE and this mod? Where should I start?

After what InsanityFactor said, you can try the second DoM dialogue branch "Come here slave" to experiment with threats, praise, forcing to masturbate, ...

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 6/25/2021 at 9:05 AM, KingSuperJam said:

the one thing i really dont like with the mod is that it cant tell if im using a beneficial spell like a buff or a healing spell and just acts as if im punishing them with pain for no reason which screws with the anger training and lowers respect too . it's pretty annoying at times cause i cant heal my allies lol

Could you try version 1.6.3? I added a HitIsHostile() check for spells, Only spells containing hostile effects should be considered as punishment.

29 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

After what InsanityFactor said, you can try the second DoM dialogue branch "Come here slave" to experiment with threats, praise, forcing to masturbate, ...

Oh hey I had a question about those dialogues actually. If a slave says "I am weak to manipulation" does that mean praise/scold works right away, better than pain punishment? Or does it still make them upset if they are not trained?

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Oh hey I had a question about those dialogues actually. If a slave says "I am weak to manipulation" does that mean praise/scold works right away, better than pain punishment? Or does it still make them upset if they are not trained?

I might have to clean up the praise/scold system before I can answer you ?

2 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it working for oldrim? The last time I tried the "back-converted" version it didn't work.

Version 1.5.0 was working for Oldrim, and is still in the downloads. Newer versions would need the plugin esp and animation hkx files to be back-ported from SE to LE. I don't own LE so I am afraid I can't do it myself.

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

It' should be better implemented in version 1.6.3 available now. I clarified the difference between confusion and manipulation in the mod description. What it does is sensitivity to manipulation gives a bonus to training through scold and praise. There is also a chance for praise to work right away. The chance is near 0 for the average NPC and goes up to 100% for some low will and stupidly honest slaves.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, user037951 said:

Good update! (1.6.3) Are you stopping the changelog updates in the description and instead putting them at the bottom?

(presonally i'd prefer if you kept the changelog in the description as it remains constant with older versions aswell)

The mod description text as a limited amount of characters. I try to keep the changelog up-to-date but I have to summarize it even further.

Changes will be included in the description as they disappear from the changelog.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 7/30/2021 at 8:00 AM, TrollAutokill said:

It' should be better implemented in version 1.6.3 available now. I clarified the difference between confusion and manipulation in the mod description. What it does is sensitivity to manipulation gives a bonus to training through scold and praise. There is also a chance for praise to work right away. The chance is near 0 for the average NPC and goes up to 100% for some low will and stupidly honest slaves.

Got it, that new description section looks really good, I have to admit I didn't know what injustice did either, lol. Thanks for the new info, I'll be testing some more soon.

44 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Got it, that new description section looks really good, I have to admit I didn't know what injustice did either, lol. Thanks for the new info, I'll be testing some more soon.

All those emotion modifiers depend on the slave 12 traits, is that clear?