49 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

its a known bug in the pah system (going back to the original mod) for healing injured slaves even when the player didn't deal the damage, its as tho the slaves don't understand you're trying to heal them of the damage already done.

ah so it's pah and since dom uses it's base it gets the side effect huh?

27 minutes ago, KingSuperJam said:

ah so it's pah and since dom uses it's base it gets the side effect huh?

ya

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is weird because the onhit event should not be triggered by friendly spells. Which spell are you using?

Are you sure it's not a bug related to enemies hitting your slaves and it is wrongly registered as coming from the player? Try to not cast any spell or start any attack for example.

in pahe we left it alone with the thought that they should get some training from it, but we didn't have a type of positive reinforcement. if you look into fixing that, it should be changed to the same effect as praising them

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

ya

in pahe we left it alone with the thought that they should get some training from it, but we didn't have a type of positive reinforcement. if you look into fixing that, it should be changed to the same effect as praising them

Maybe if we use all information from the onhit event:

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, \
  bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)

We should be able to distinguish between healing spells and attacks.

Alright so I did some very basic quick testing on a new game. Started a completely new level 1 character and started doing quests from the Missives mod. One of those quests is to track down a thief or a fugitive. Tracked one down and enslaved through Defeat surrender dialogue. I only found one real issue while training: the "touch yourself" animation still cancels out early, it's the one where she has both hands between her legs, she never played a different one so I can't speak to the others. 

There's two other issues, but they're kind of weird little quirks rather than full-blown bugs. First, I was never able to get that slave to willingly have sex, it was rape dialogue every time. This may have just been because her training wasn't high enough, but I felt like before it should have happened at least once by that time.

Second, submission is still used as the main stat in a couple calculations, rather than resignation. For example, trying to sell a slave in AYGAS with 0 submission but 80+ resignation, respect, etc. results in no one wanting to make an offer, even with a value of over 3000. I should mention that the prices are still accurate, and once you sell the slave the value comes out right, but no one wants them unless they have at least ~40 submission. Submission is also still used as the measure for "address me properly" where the slave has to have 40 submission to do that, regardless of other stats.

Apologies if you already knew any of this, I'm gonna keep testing and hopefully have some HSH stuff to report soon.

Cheers

On 6/25/2021 at 2:38 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Maybe if we use all information from the onhit event:

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, \
  bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)

We should be able to distinguish between healing spells and attacks.

sounds good

I've been doing a playthrough these last few days, and I've found that pretty much everything is working properly! :D 

I've done a lot of HSH trainings, and it works almost perfectly, with personalities being taken into account as expected, however the previously reported issue of pose training being excluded is happening on my end as well, no pose training is ever done unless the trainer is deliberately told to do it.

Other than that it's all working great. The quest for that perfect trainer is taking a while, though. I got 5 decent ones right now, and an above average taskmistress, so we're getting there.

I can also confirm the "I am good/bad at training/taskmistress" message works properly, and slaves will add that at the end of their "What kind of slave are you?" responses if applicable.

Here's some images to show you how training is going for each of the 5 trainers, there's two clearly in the lead, but they all work hard. ;) These are the stats after the same amount of time for each, I think 3-4 days or something.

(I know anger training is low for all of them, that is not a bug I just never got the trainers up very high on that stat :/)

Spoiler

333835095_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-17.png.6c2de00d903e09dfa09649247f16694b.png

474562848_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-52.png.8862d90b54750cb7b7ba9a9df6ab6cc3.png

650410928_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-47.png.90420027bcc48c23e51c0e75261c8c33.png

1807628085_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-35.png.e1c884f0547ac649677bbf198df9a681.png

102001356_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-28.png.7cd8a3130142033c74c0c28cf0414175.png

Bonus Pic: I raided the Thalmor Embassy for some fresh captures, here's how my "holding cells" look.

Spoiler

471262371_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-07.png.13a936d2c3793bfad8ab351e80635192.png

10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I've been doing a playthrough these last few days, and I've found that pretty much everything is working properly! :D 

I've done a lot of HSH trainings, and it works almost perfectly, with personalities being taken into account as expected, however the previously reported issue of pose training being excluded is happening on my end as well, no pose training is ever done unless the trainer is deliberately told to do it.

Other than that it's all working great. The quest for that perfect trainer is taking a while, though. I got 5 decent ones right now, and an above average taskmistress, so we're getting there.

I can also confirm the "I am good/bad at training/taskmistress" message works properly, and slaves will add that at the end of their "What kind of slave are you?" responses if applicable.

Here's some images to show you how training is going for each of the 5 trainers, there's two clearly in the lead, but they all work hard. ;) These are the stats after the same amount of time for each, I think 3-4 days or something.

(I know anger training is low for all of them, that is not a bug I just never got the trainers up very high on that stat :/)

Hide contents

333835095_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-17.png.6c2de00d903e09dfa09649247f16694b.png

474562848_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-52.png.8862d90b54750cb7b7ba9a9df6ab6cc3.png

650410928_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-47.png.90420027bcc48c23e51c0e75261c8c33.png

1807628085_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-35.png.e1c884f0547ac649677bbf198df9a681.png

102001356_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-28.png.7cd8a3130142033c74c0c28cf0414175.png

Bonus Pic: I raided the Thalmor Embassy for some fresh captures, here's how my "holding cells" look.

Hide contents

471262371_SkyrimSE2021-07-0600-47-07.png.13a936d2c3793bfad8ab351e80635192.png

Nice holding cell! Gives me ideas in what to do next...

I will check this pose training not happening for next month release.

As for the anger training, my guess is that good slaves don't get angry even though their anger training is low. So you get no chance of training them if their submission or resignation is too high. This needs to be fixed. Even well trained slaves should be allowed to get angry at master, if they feel like it.

Thanks for the thorough testing.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Nice holding cell! Gives me ideas in what to do next...

Thanks, I'm using Display Model for the cages, I highly recommend that mod if you're not using it already, it adds a bunch of furniture that always lines up perfectly, comes with its own positioner, and HSH recognizes the furniture so it gets used in training, honestly I can't live without it.

As for the anger training, my guess is that good slaves don't get angry even though their anger training is low. So you get no chance of training them if their submission or resignation is too high. This needs to be fixed. Even well trained slaves should be allowed to get angry at master, if they feel like it.

Yeah it changes from slave to slave, but for all of these I just never made the effort to train anger very much, so don't be too hard on yourself lol.

Maybe for deliberate anger training there could be some new interactions, like you insult them or something, anything where you try to make them angry and if they get angry then you punish, and if they don't get angry then their training goes up slightly, to the point where they're conditioned to never get mad at you. Idk, trying to get them to lose their temper sounds fun, just an idea.

Thanks for the thorough testing.

You got it :) 

Thanks for the great mod.

Ideas:

An option to set hot key bindings to menu commands would be nice.   For example, when doing quests, being able to praise a slave for good combat without having to go through the menus would be pretty slick.  If you do add them, I'd leave them set to nothing (not bound), and let the player decide if they want to use them and how. 

Another thing that bugs me, is relationship. If a slave is completely dominated, the chance they would use the arch nemesis dialog would be wrong. I'm using Manipulator to change it on the fly, but it would be cool to change it a bit depending on mood or their state.

It would also be nice to have a sub menu that could tell the slave which act to preform. In the notes it says that Anal, Oral, or Vaginal have different affects depending on mood, it would be nice to be able to more directly choose those animation filters. I find the menu options in PAHE to be hit or miss sometimes for Anal. Then you could add something like "XXX refuses to do Anal" and punish them appropriately.

Just some ideas since you're asking for them. No idea how hard it is to do them!

Edited by NicholasJMoore

I run some test DOM 1.5.6 using HSH and YAGAS both latest version in use.

Found bugs:

No 1

Loks like inside "ok slave" dialoge menu if a slave reject fallow any order ( "do something for me", "i going fuck you", "from now on you call me as a slave shoud") not get registered as reason for punishemnt

strange thing is i tested this without YAGAS and HSH best as i remember this part worked as intended.

To reproduce:

capture a slave wait a bit to cool down then order them "do me something" or "i go fuck you" then punish for misbehave.

-----------------------

No 2

a slave fallow "tuch your self" command from "come here slave" dialoge menu, strange thing happen. as self tuching animation running if i initate LL sex scane and slave dicide stop masturbate the slave "get out" of the animation stand up like nothing happening. player character continue run his aprt of LL animation

To reproduce:

order a slave tuch self, after slave started tuching go ok slave menu->igoing fuck you and chose one posible method

Thx for the great work :) all modmakers what made this possible!

I hope his is helpful to find out and fix bugs.

i started working some sort of  basic guide to help others. This guide for PAHE and DOM mainly. If i put here it the early version its okay? or any suggestion where to put?

On 7/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, cantgetright008 said:

I must say just when I think PAHE can get no better. A mod maker says hold my beer! This mod has became one I can't play without.  Granted I have had no idea how to use it. So in short. A small guide would be great. Keep up the good work peeps!

+1 for a guide. I never really understood how fear and anger training worked and what effect they have on a slaves behavior. And my first attempt on using this mod was an epic failure....

On 7/9/2021 at 4:39 AM, NicholasJMoore said:

Thanks for the great mod.

Ideas:

An option to set hot key bindings to menu commands would be nice.   For example, when doing quests, being able to praise a slave for good combat without having to go through the menus would be pretty slick.  If you do add them, I'd leave them set to nothing (not bound), and let the player decide if they want to use them and how. 

The hotkeys for quick praise and scold, as well maybe as slave status (telling which punishment comes next) is a good idea. I put it in my todo list.

Another thing that bugs me, is relationship. If a slave is completely dominated, the chance they would use the arch nemesis dialog would be wrong. I'm using Manipulator to change it on the fly, but it would be cool to change it a bit depending on mood or their state.

Normally the relationship rank evolves according to the mood of the slave, so you should not see this dialogue on a broken/loyal/inlove slave. Or do you?

It would also be nice to have a sub menu that could tell the slave which act to preform. In the notes it says that Anal, Oral, or Vaginal have different affects depending on mood, it would be nice to be able to more directly choose those animation filters. I find the menu options in PAHE to be hit or miss sometimes for Anal. Then you could add something like "XXX refuses to do Anal" and punish them appropriately.

Just some ideas since you're asking for them. No idea how hard it is to do them!

This would be a repetition of what's already in PAHE. If CliftonJD was to implement a way for the slave to refuse sexual acts we could. I personally think that if the slave is not tied they can refuse, than there could be an option to tie the slave and force.

Edited by TrollAutokill
19 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I run some test DOM 1.5.6 using HSH and YAGAS both latest version in use.

Found bugs:

No 1

Loks like inside "ok slave" dialoge menu if a slave reject fallow any order ( "do something for me", "i going fuck you", "from now on you call me as a slave shoud") not get registered as reason for punishemnt

strange thing is i tested this without YAGAS and HSH best as i remember this part worked as intended.

To reproduce:

capture a slave wait a bit to cool down then order them "do me something" or "i go fuck you" then punish for misbehave.

-----------------------

No 2

a slave fallow "tuch your self" command from "come here slave" dialoge menu, strange thing happen. as self tuching animation running if i initate LL sex scane and slave dicide stop masturbate the slave "get out" of the animation stand up like nothing happening. player character continue run his aprt of LL animation

To reproduce:

order a slave tuch self, after slave started tuching go ok slave menu->igoing fuck you and chose one posible method

Thx for the great work :) all modmakers what made this possible!

I hope his is helpful to find out and fix bugs.

i started working some sort of  basic guide to help others. This guide for PAHE and DOM mainly. If i put here it the early version its okay? or any suggestion where to put?

Thanks for reporting. I put that in the todo list.

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

+1 for a guide. I never really understood how fear and anger training worked and what effect they have on a slaves behavior. And my first attempt on using this mod was an epic failure....

The failure is part of the fun. We are just missing some more punishments to make you enjoy your failures.

If one of the testers want to make a guide, I will edit it and put it on the download page. Right now I am focusing on stabilizing this version towards as little bugs as possible. Looking for more animations, more interactions.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:
On 7/9/2021 at 3:39 AM, NicholasJMoore said:

Normally the relationship rank evolves according to the mood of the slave, so you should not see this dialogue on a broken/loyal/inlove slave. Or do you?

Before you use manipulator (or sexlab eager NPC) to move up there relationship rank try using the okay slave you can talk to me normally now (opposite of the one where you tell them to speak to you with respect) as i've noticed that seems to bump there relationship rank as well if they fully trained

On 7/8/2021 at 9:39 PM, NicholasJMoore said:

problem with this is that its hit or miss due to other mods adding filters to it, not for the dialogue. we would need to write the code in a way that breaks other mods to force the act asked for, which i don't think sexlab would allow if we wanted to

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

If CliftonJD was to implement a way for the slave to refuse sexual acts we could. I personally think that if the slave is not tied they can refuse, than there could be an option to tie the slave and force.

the punishment code is already written to be ready for the possibility the slave refuses sex, but the dialogue conditions were never written for refusal. i believe that was never added for the fact the sexlab extension was only implemented as a means to have sex with them so much it became a punishment method. ever notice in home sweet home auction slaves there are no anger or fear, she never saw any point to it and from what i'm noticing that's because the anger training is written not as a measure of training but as measure of how likely they are to be angry. highly trained auction slaves are rarely angry in comparison to a regular trained slave, which is also why the slaves who need brute force training are needing additional fixes to prevent a fully trained slave from being an ass all the time.

all that covers is why we have it now, but not to say we can't change it so forced sex is only an option if they're tied and all other times its upto the slave. i can take that as a request, but dialogues take longer to add in for each voice type. working on fleshing out the respect issues with the remaining voice types missing those dialogues and i plan to rewrite the core enslavement process. the leveled actorbase enslavement needs to be written out and just flushed away for a change in the outift system instead. we can't force the leveled actorbase of the clone cuz its too unstable. but we can change when the outfit is applied to try to avoid it being applied to the actorbase as an alternative means to eliminate the naked bandit bug.

i know it sounds like another hail mary with new outift bugs for those who use the new method, but sexlab already forgets to redress the slaves after sex and diary adds the refusal to strip so a new refusal to wear the clothes or armor bug isn't much different. later we add punishments for not wearing what they're told or showing their inventory when asked, then we can add the chance to reapply outfits at cell change based on their moods...until they're fully trained

some day i'd like to get the dialogues to read sexlab genders, but for now i've added the player werewolf to the sex script and more changes to the respect script for next update. helping my brother and dad finish siding dad's house til prolly the end of the month, then i can recompress the bsa and send out the next update. the remaining greetings or goodbyes shouldn't take long to fix respect after that, then the enslavement changes get us into 8.0 and we can start working sex refusals in from there

11 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

problem with this is that its hit or miss due to other mods adding filters to it, not for the dialogue. we would need to write the code in a way that breaks other mods to force the act asked for, which i don't think sexlab would allow if we wanted to

the punishment code is already written to be ready for the possibility the slave refuses sex, but the dialogue conditions were never written for refusal. i believe that was never added for the fact the sexlab extension was only implemented as a means to have sex with them so much it became a punishment method. ever notice in home sweet home auction slaves there are no anger or fear, she never saw any point to it and from what i'm noticing that's because the anger training is written not as a measure of training but as measure of how likely they are to be angry. highly trained auction slaves are rarely angry in comparison to a regular trained slave, which is also why the slaves who need brute force training are needing additional fixes to prevent a fully trained slave from being an ass all the time.

all that covers is why we have it now, but not to say we can't change it so forced sex is only an option if they're tied and all other times its upto the slave. i can take that as a request, but dialogues take longer to add in for each voice type. working on fleshing out the respect issues with the remaining voice types missing those dialogues and i plan to rewrite the core enslavement process. the leveled actorbase enslavement needs to be written out and just flushed away for a change in the outift system instead. we can't force the leveled actorbase of the clone cuz its too unstable. but we can change when the outfit is applied to try to avoid it being applied to the actorbase as an alternative means to eliminate the naked bandit bug.

i know it sounds like another hail mary with new outift bugs for those who use the new method, but sexlab already forgets to redress the slaves after sex and diary adds the refusal to strip so a new refusal to wear the clothes or armor bug isn't much different. later we add punishments for not wearing what they're told or showing their inventory when asked, then we can add the chance to reapply outfits at cell change based on their moods...until they're fully trained

some day i'd like to get the dialogues to read sexlab genders, but for now i've added the player werewolf to the sex script and more changes to the respect script for next update. helping my brother and dad finish siding dad's house til prolly the end of the month, then i can recompress the bsa and send out the next update. the remaining greetings or goodbyes shouldn't take long to fix respect after that, then the enslavement changes get us into 8.0 and we can start working sex refusals in from there

Can't wait to see the new version. In the meantime good luck with your dad's house.

19 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The failure is part of the fun. We are just missing some more punishments to make you enjoy your failures.

If one of the testers want to make a guide, I will edit it and put it on the download page. Right now I am focusing on stabilizing this version towards as little bugs as possible. Looking for more animations, more interactions.

It's all good no hurry! I'm enjoying the mod. But a slave was hysterical  and ticklish and um I have no idea how to deal with that!

5 minutes ago, cantgetright008 said:

It's all good no hurry! I'm enjoying the mod. But a slave was hysterical  and ticklish and um I have no idea how to deal with that!

Hysterical means they are about to be "shocked". If they are well trained (broken, loyal, inlove) you might want to avoid that and praise them to make them feel better. If they are not well trained punish them more until they get shocked, that will increase their chance to be broken.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hysterical means they are about to be "shocked". If they are well trained (broken, loyal, inlove) you might want to avoid that and praise them to make them feel better. If they are not well trained punish them more until they get shocked, that will increase their chance to be broken.

You are a legend good sir!

I done some writing to make a new guide for DOM current version, this is lot longer then i expected.

Guide at this form PRE ALFA (or something).

DOM-Gudie-WIP-PRE ALFA.txt

As i doing writing i realised how mutch i dont know the DOM inner workings...

Spoiler

most facet traits( like Anxious/Calm, Needy/Bold , Shy/Lively, and many others)

i have littile or no information fallowing mods:

Afraid means slave fear from you

Ashamed means salve get lot of humiliation, and in this state sex traning work better than neutral state.

Angry slave very angry to you going to refuse things time to do some anger traning

Sad probably start cry son, slave is very unhapey

crying slave cry nonstop punishing for this rise resignation

Rebelius i have no revelant info about this at this moment

The guide at this moment not contain infromation about things in here, this i plan add latter:

Spoiler

1- DOM effect to HSH mod, slave traning in HSH

2-DOM poitions

3-DOM spells

4-DOM "mini questline"

At the moment i thinking how i can make more shorter this guide, becuse tons of text, and planning include a dialoge menu tree for better understanding where what can be found.

Please remember this guide not run trought spelling check so tons of misspeling inside. i plan correct misspelling after the writing most part done and most gramar error fixed.

I hope this guide of mine help others!

If any one has idea/information regarding guide missing parts or something totaly wrong within pls let me know i fix it soon as i can. 

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I done some writing to make a new guide for DOM current version, this is lot longer then i expected.

DOM-Gudie-WIP-PRE ALFA.txt 19.54 kB · 2 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

Ashamed means salve get lot of humiliation, and in this state sex traning work better than neutral state.

Angry slave very angry to you going to refuse things time to do some anger traning

The guide at this moment not contain infromation about things in here, this i plan add latter:

Reveal hidden contents

2-DOM poitions

3-DOM spells

4-DOM "mini questline"

At the moment i thinking how i can make more shorter this guide, becuse tons of text, and planning include a dialoge menu tree for better understanding where what can be found.

Please remember this guide not run trought spelling check so tons of misspeling inside. i plan correct misspelling after the writing most part done and most gramar error fixed.

If any one has idea/information regarding guide missing parts or something totaly wrong within pls let me know i fix it soon as i can. 

Thank you!!!

10 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Nice work, it is a great start!

DOM-Gudie-WIP-PRE ALFA.txt 19.54 kB · 5 downloads

Hide contents

The six first traits are described here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEXACO_model_of_personality_structure

The six others are my own additions.

They are related to moods and emotions as described in the mod page. You can try to write what you understand from that in the guide. I will comment after.

A few more info to add about "moods"

Neutral state mostly happens for slaves with low training and if they are not punished. Neutral mood slaves are unresponsive to sex training

Afraid also means slave will obey even if not trained, increases sensitivity to vaginal sex

Ashamed happens if slave is naked, stripped or forced to touch self, increase sensitivity to all kind of sex (more than sad/afraid/angry)

Angry increases sensitivity to anal sex

Sad increases sensitivity to oral sex

Shocked increases sensitivity to sex (less than sad/afraid/angry). Each time a slave is shocked increases their chance to be broken. Shocked slave will recover after some time has passed and become afraid//sad/neutral or can be broken if punished too much.

Broken slave will mostly follow your orders and not try to run away. Broken slaves do not get afraid/angry/ashamed/sad. They can be shocked if punished too much.

Loyal slaves happens for high training levels. It is the equivalent of broken but the slave mind is now twisted and they believe you are their friend. They can be shocked if punished too much.

In love only happens for high trained slaves if you had sex with them at least once. Their mind is twisted to the point they are in love with you. They can be shocked if punished too much.

There are no "rebellious" mood, it is used as a synonym for angry in some dialogue.

Hide contents

2-DOM poitions

3-DOM spells

4-DOM "mini questline"

I would add a short description of the PAHE training stats.

Edited by TrollAutokill