9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

enslavement is also like 10 times slower. like click enslave, go in the motel and take a nap while you wait, enslavement be done just before you leave motel after your nap

Just tried it myself with Elephants script latency checker running https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24124

Where it was reporting 80 ms and enslavement time seemed normal to me

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

So you want a new computer, nice try ?

I will do some debugging

hopefully was just a skyrim fluke or it was something wrong with the newer dd clogging up the papyrus. did that with a new save, but using dd 5.1. after a save/quit i downgraded back to dd5 and went back to testing. at first it was only marginally better from save/quit, but it improved over time. after couple hours it was back to normal speed again as if somehow dd caused it.

thinking it might be better to restart a fresh save again using dd5 to get my testing atmosphere stable

On 6/16/2021 at 9:56 PM, CliftonJD said:

seems even the iron cuffs are escapable now

According to pahslavemind CanBreakRestraint() function, they have always been, but they are a factor 1.5 harder to escape.

The "smart" bonus I gave was maybe a bit too extreme (between 0 and 1) I now moved it to 0.5 to 1.5. So a stupid person will not even  manage to escape from ropes, but a smart person will still have trouble getting out of iron cuffs. To be tested.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

According to pahslavemind CanBreakRestraint() function, they have always been, but they are a factor 1.5 harder to escape.

The "smart" bonus I gave was maybe a bit too extreme (between 0 and 1) I now moved it to 0.5 to 1.5. So a stupid person will not even  manage to escape from ropes, but a smart person will still have trouble getting out of iron cuffs. To be tested.

we can see how that works or another approach would be to improve the strength of the iron, might be too close to the weaker cuffs if its that sensitive

in home sweet home im having an issue where all other stats will be trained except combat and pose i have to tell each trainer manually to train  those stats during allround training they get ignored and even if i tell the taskmaster not to train any other stats it gets ignored so training isnt ever really completed.

59 minutes ago, KingSuperJam said:

in home sweet home im having an issue where all other stats will be trained except combat and pose i have to tell each trainer manually to train  those stats during allround training they get ignored and even if i tell the taskmaster not to train any other stats it gets ignored so training isnt ever really completed.

Are you sure sex is trained correctly?

Anyhow it's on my list for next week release !

9 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Are you sure sex is trained correctly?

Anyhow it's on my list for next week release !

i've seen no problem with the sex stats, it seems to only be combat and pose all the others are at 100 but those two if i don't tell the trainer to focus on them would stay at 0.0 and HSH reports that that slaves training is done.

Hey, that's a great mod that really ehance the already great PaH 'ecosystem'.

Since you must be an expert in everything PaH maybe you can help me.

One of the mod makes slaves protected or essential, I think it's AYGAS, and I'd be able to change that that but I can't find where in the scripts. Since I'm using the load order you advise, could you point me in the good direction to change this?

Also, where do the leather harness you use in your pictures come from? It's really pretty.

1 hour ago, Vegetius said:

Hey, that's a great mod that really ehance the already great PaH 'ecosystem'.

Since you must be an expert in everything PaH maybe you can help me.

One of the mod makes slaves protected or essential, I think it's AYGAS, and I'd be able to change that that but I can't find where in the scripts. Since I'm using the load order you advise, could you point me in the good direction to change this?

Also, where do the leather harness you use in your pictures come from? It's really pretty.

Leather harness is called Venus Cage, the author is listed in the Dom mod description in the last section, acknowledgements.

I don't think slaves are essentials in pahe, they just get their health regenerated often. It should be in pahslave script or PAHcore if it is to set them as essential.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Leather harness is called Venus Cage, the author is listed in the Dom mod description in the last section, acknowledgements.

I don't think slaves are essentials in pahe, they just get their health regenerated often. It should be in pahslave script or PAHcore if it is to set them as essential.

its part of the slave tracker quest that assigns the slave aliases also defines them as essential. if you know a way to instead write that into the scripts, i can clear it from the aliases and we can add a toggle to it from the mcm for it to be optional....many have requested it over the years

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

so far the only downside i find to your array changes is after selling slaves the remaining slaves don't fall into place, but instead mix up the list randomly

Thanks, I might be missing a rearrangement after release then. I will check that

I love this mod so much and Im so excited for where its going. If I had to make a suggestion Id say a Dialogue for reward. IE: Come here Slave > You deserve a reward > *Reward with Sex* | *Reward with object* | *Reward with Food?*

[Only reason I bring up food, is because if there ever were another avenue of slave training since all bases are covered I suppose leveraging food on slaves could be neat. Like "If you want food you must have sex with me!" or "youre a bad slave, no food for you!" kind of thing lol

On 6/19/2021 at 2:36 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Ow okay thanks, sorry I didn't read the acknowledgements.

I agree slaves aren't essential in vanilla pahe, but they were made so in either HSH or AYGAS and I remember reading a mod author saying they did it because it was a demand from some users. Thanks for the input, I'll keep looking.

On 6/20/2021 at 12:28 AM, CliftonJD said:

its part of the slave tracker quest that assigns the slave aliases also defines them as essential. if you know a way to instead write that into the scripts, i can clear it from the aliases and we can add a toggle to it from the mcm for it to be optional....many have requested it over the years

You mean that command?

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetEssential_-_ActorBase

It seems to be on actorbase so it won't work for spawned NPCs... Maybe that's why.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

You mean that command?

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetEssential_-_ActorBase

It seems to be on actorbase so it won't work for spawned NPCs... Maybe that's why.

ahh, yuck. glad you caught that before we tried to use it. actorbase is the same problem we already have with applying the naked outfit. lol, we'd have a new variation on it where all naked bandits are set essential

59 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, yuck. glad you caught that before we tried to use it. actorbase is the same problem we already have with applying the naked outfit. lol, we'd have a new variation on it where all naked bandits are set essential

???
Bandits are so easy to defeat, naked even more, essentials would be so annoying, I can't stop laughing...

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Lol that would be something.

I always wondered, is it at all possible to fix the naked bandit bug, like even in theory? Or is it essential to having the mod work properly and it's just a necessary evil? I remember the MCM option that "fixes" it has some issues.

Asking mostly out of curiosity, personally I've found that using enough mods that add more leveled list bandits makes the odds of seeing the same one in 3 days pretty low, so I haven't seen a naked bandit for some time.

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Asking mostly out of curiosity, personally I've found that using enough mods that add more leveled list bandits makes the odds of seeing the same one in 3 days pretty low, so I haven't seen a naked bandit for some time.

I second that.. Usually i limit myself to unique npc´s so i won't get this bug.. Not an Issue for an more evil play, but when you want to be a pervert of justice, your options for slaves is rather limited ?

6 hours ago, IK2357 said:

The mod work fine in terms of function. But when I try to load a normal save, it always CTD.  After I remove DOM, the save will load fine. 

Papyrus.0.log 207.43 kB · 1 download

There are a lot of scripts in your save game, many are not found. CTD is coming from different scripts version in your save game and DoM.

I would need a log without Dom to say more, but it looks like you have a lot of clog in your save from old mods.

First try a new game and see if the CTD is still happening.

To salvage your save, you need to remove all your slaves from pahe, AYGAS and HSH, tie them  somewhere safe before.

Save, deactivate pah, AYGAS and HSH. Reload save. Clean save if you know how to with resaver, or just pray.Install pah, AYGAS, HSH, Dom in this order, load and see if it works better.

Edited by TrollAutokill
20 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I always wondered, is it at all possible to fix the naked bandit bug, like even in theory? Or is it essential to having the mod work properly and it's just a necessary evil? I remember the MCM option that "fixes" it has some issues.

basically it comes from the naked outift applied to the slave during enslavement, removing that would mean the base actor outfit would remain on the slave. you could try giving them armor, but even if you manage to get them to equip your choice or armor, it will only last at most until the next cell change.

20 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

that's pretty much the best workaround for it, put enough in the leveled list to reduce the odds of seeing the same actor base

On 6/20/2021 at 7:55 PM, Villianize said:

I love this mod so much and Im so excited for where its going. If I had to make a suggestion Id say a Dialogue for reward. IE: Come here Slave > You deserve a reward > *Reward with Sex* | *Reward with object* | *Reward with Food?*

[Only reason I bring up food, is because if there ever were another avenue of slave training since all bases are covered I suppose leveraging food on slaves could be neat. Like "If you want food you must have sex with me!" or "youre a bad slave, no food for you!" kind of thing lol

This is in my to-do list. You can't imagine how big it is now. I am sorry but I don't believe it's coming before covid is over ..