On 6/18/2021 at 8:36 PM, KingSuperJam said:

in home sweet home im having an issue where all other stats will be trained except combat and pose i have to tell each trainer manually to train  those stats during allround training they get ignored and even if i tell the taskmaster not to train any other stats it gets ignored so training isnt ever really completed.

Fixed in 1.5.5

On 6/20/2021 at 7:55 PM, Villianize said:

I love this mod so much and Im so excited for where its going. If I had to make a suggestion Id say a Dialogue for reward. IE: Come here Slave > You deserve a reward > *Reward with Sex* | *Reward with object* | *Reward with Food?*

[Only reason I bring up food, is because if there ever were another avenue of slave training since all bases are covered I suppose leveraging food on slaves could be neat. Like "If you want food you must have sex with me!" or "youre a bad slave, no food for you!" kind of thing lol

As said above, food and sleep deprivation is on my to-do list, not far from the top. Main problem is the top is far...

On 6/15/2021 at 1:37 AM, lostlegends said:

Unfortunatly 1.5.3 made no noticable difference to my HSH issues. In the first slave on slave training, the trainee instantly leveled up the sex skill to higher than the trainer, with out me ever training them. Also the 'Pose' skill isnt being trained so Slaves will never finnish training.

It is however making a massive difference to the amount trained, the trainer in this instance is very bad quality, so the  stats that are working, work slowley as expected.

This is in a new game will the old DOM completly removed.

Try 1.5.5. You have to wait 24h to see any change in training in HSH or even 48h if you don't have a taskmaster/mistress

On 6/15/2021 at 2:11 AM, InsanityFactor said:

I've seen that before in normal HSH and PAHE, sometimes slaves just randomly get super high sex stats but if you fuck them one time it will go back down to where it's supposed to be. Try testing that with slaves you've had sex with before vs. slaves you've never touched, it might be that.

We're almost there :D 

This is fixed in 1.5.5, it came from sex training being initialized before anal, oral and vaginal.

CliftonJD should fix it in pahe too!

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 6/20/2021 at 12:23 AM, CliftonJD said:

so far the only downside i find to your array changes is after selling slaves the remaining slaves don't fall into place, but instead mix up the list randomly

I couldn't reproduce this while selling slaves through AYGAS or moving them to HSH. Or did you mean something else? Do you have a log file? The array is printed after each remove slave and at startup so any mix up should show up.

Remove slave is always rearranging the array. AddSlave is not, but it should not be needed at this point.

Finally managed to get a slave to 100 in everything

Stats.jpg.b238c1ee938236d9dc25d555f949e363.jpg

Did notice is a little bit inconsistent on feelings tho, wants me to be gentle but also loves my whip - not sure how you can whip gently (well in skyrim anyway)

Feeling.jpg.07af93933f2c8512539c6246ad486967.jpg

Did think it might be due to me using the boost persona to make stats

SlaveryLevels.jpg.a0a7976b0ac0089b92c635bd5a54deef.jpg

But the feelings stays the same with those restored using the restore persona spell

Saw couple of posts above talking about rewards, adding skooma and alcohol to that might be neat and also a non-punishment paddle/whip (if thats possible) that could be used as a reward for ones that say they love it and if you wanted to take that a bit further an "act up" timer so that when slaves want your attention they will purposefully misbehave to get your attention if they haven't been receiving it

Edited by pinky6225
3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Finally managed to get a slave to 100 in everything

Hide contents

Stats.jpg.b238c1ee938236d9dc25d555f949e363.jpg

Nice. Combat training can go above 100, so that's normal.

Did notice is a little bit inconsistent on feelings tho, wants me to be gentle but also loves my whip - not sure how you can whip gently (well in skyrim anyway)

Hide contents

Feeling.jpg.07af93933f2c8512539c6246ad486967.jpg

I changed a bit the text to avoid inconsistencies. So at least she doesn't say whip me hard and gently. About gentle whipping I can only refer you to the usual literature, there are plenty of examples. Also these texts are meant to be said by the slave depending on context. Is that working for you? I have noticed it disappears with some of my saves.

Did think it might be due to me using the boost persona to make stats

Hide contents

SlaveryLevels.jpg.a0a7976b0ac0089b92c635bd5a54deef.jpg

That's what we call abuse!

But the feelings stays the same with those restored using the restore persona spell

Saw couple of posts above talking about rewards, adding skooma and alcohol to that might be neat and also a non-punishment paddle/whip (if thats possible) that could be used as a reward for ones that say they love it and if you wanted to take that a bit further an "act up" timer so that when slaves want your attention they will purposefully misbehave to get your attention if they haven't been receiving it

The restore persona should change the traits back to default, but the training should not be affected. So it's expected.

I am about to take a summer break, so no alcohol before this autumn I am afraid.

7 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Also these texts are meant to be said by the slave depending on context. Is that working for you? I have noticed it disappears with some of my saves

Yeah they were changing as i was increasing the DoM/Pahe only stats, that slave had the sub/respect/pose/sex training done in HSH

Been playing Bruma and Falskaar so not taken any new slaves lately (can't get my NPC replacer to work on the NPC's there) but will need to pop back to skyrim and take a slave and do the training myself to see the other bits change that relate to sub/respect/pose/sex

7 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's what we call abuse!

Anger was the last stat i was trying to train and the slave would never get angry so thought if i boosted them might start happening and then just left them there when i was done

With the boost/shrink you can make all the stats 100/0 if you cast it enough

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Yeah they were changing as i was increasing the DoM/Pahe only stats, that slave had the sub/respect/pose/sex training done in HSH

Been playing Bruma and Falskaar so not taken any new slaves lately (can't get my NPC replacer to work on the NPC's there) but will need to pop back to skyrim and take a slave and do the training myself to see the other bits change that relate to sub/respect/pose/sex

Anger was the last stat i was trying to train and the slave would never get angry so thought if i boosted them might start happening and then just left them there when i was done

With the boost/shrink you can make all the stats 100/0 if you cast it enough

To increase the last bits of training stats, like anger, just shock them and break them again. Everytime they break or become inlove their stats will increase.

21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

There are a lot of scripts in your save game, many are not found. CTD is coming from different scripts version in your save game and DoM.

I would need a log without Dom to say more, but it looks like you have a lot of clog in your save from old mods.

First try a new game and see if the CTD is still happening.

To salvage your save, you need to remove all your slaves from pahe, AYGAS and HSH, tie them  somewhere safe before.

Save, deactivate pah, AYGAS and HSH. Reload save. Clean save if you know how to with resaver, or just pray.Install pah, AYGAS, HSH, Dom in this order, load and see if it works better.

Thank you for reply. It really works better on loading save and no more loading CTD. But then I encounter another classic bug that "AYGAS MCM disappear". 

54 minutes ago, IK2357 said:

Thank you for reply. It really works better on loading save and no more loading CTD. But then I encounter another classic bug that "AYGAS MCM disappear". 

Try the usual trick in the console window

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Close console and wait 5 minutes, it might work.

3 minutes ago, KingSuperJam said:

i never got how the boost/shrink persona works , what does it change cause personally i havent noticed them but i guess i just didnt know where to look

If you check the "what kind of slave are you exactly" under the lets have a serious chat dialogue it will increase/decrease those stats which will amend what a slave is resistant/vunerable to

37 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

If you check the "what kind of slave are you exactly" under the lets have a serious chat dialogue it will increase/decrease those stats which will amend what a slave is resistant/vunerable to

42 minutes ago, KingSuperJam said:

i never got how the boost/shrink persona works , what does it change cause personally i havent noticed them but i guess i just didnt know where to look

As pinky said. Plus you can cast the spells over and over until their traits are all 0 or 100.

56 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

i see. 

18 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

As pinky said. Plus you can cast the spells over and over until their traits are all 0 or 100.

on that note makes me wonder, have you thought to implement a system that allows us to shape their personalities using those stats through training , maybe with a more focused shrink/boost persona so can lower certain stats ect. i'm just throwing the pop-up thoughts out so im not sure if it that came out coherently lol. but it could be interesting 

1 hour ago, KingSuperJam said:

i see. 

on that note makes me wonder, have you thought to implement a system that allows us to shape their personalities using those stats through training , maybe with a more focused shrink/boost persona so can lower certain stats ect. i'm just throwing the pop-up thoughts out so im not sure if it that came out coherently lol. but it could be interesting  i

The spells are here for debugging or just for fun. So far personality traits can evolve for HSH trainers and taskmasters/mistress. They will slowly become better at their jobs while their personality gets shaped when training others

For slaves, it will be possible to alter the personality when they reach shocked, broken or in love moods. I am thinking getting shocked should increase anxiety (actually decrease the calm trait). Not sure about broken. As for inlove or loyal I am thinking the player could influence the slave traits through psychological manipulation.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 1.5.6 is out with a chance for slaves to decrease 3 traits everytime they are shocked. This will make them more sensitive to stress.

The formula for trainers was wrong, sorry your previous trainers might have to be changed...

Slaves now remember how many times they have been humiliated. So checking and stripping slaves will increase the chance of nervous break down.

Minor bugs have been corrected too.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 6/22/2021 at 2:55 PM, TrollAutokill said:

This is fixed in 1.5.5, it came from sex training being initialized before anal, oral and vaginal.

CliftonJD should fix it in pahe too!

ok, i'll look into it

On 6/22/2021 at 4:25 PM, TrollAutokill said:

I couldn't reproduce this while selling slaves through AYGAS or moving them to HSH. Or did you mean something else? Do you have a log file? The array is printed after each remove slave and at startup so any mix up should show up.

Remove slave is always rearranging the array. AddSlave is not, but it should not be needed at this point.

mostly noticed this behavior selling at the felglow slave camp so might be something different with how it sells than the others. tester in the pahe thread found an issue with the fsc arrays tho so if its just the camp, it might be best we look into that first before

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, i'll look into it

This happens in pahslave::AfterAssign. There is "sex_traing =" placed before the sub stats which is wrong as setvalue for sex training is the average of the sub stats. So the sub stats should be set before.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

mostly noticed this behavior selling at the felglow slave camp so might be something different with how it sells than the others. tester in the pahe thread found an issue with the fsc arrays tho so if its just the camp, it might be best we look into that first before

I must admit I didn't look into the camp at all. It's now on my list of places to test

Edited by TrollAutokill

the one thing i really dont like with the mod is that it cant tell if im using a beneficial spell like a buff or a healing spell and just acts as if im punishing them with pain for no reason which screws with the anger training and lowers respect too . it's pretty annoying at times cause i cant heal my allies lol

4 hours ago, KingSuperJam said:

the one thing i really dont like with the mod is that it cant tell if im using a beneficial spell like a buff or a healing spell and just acts as if im punishing them with pain for no reason which screws with the anger training and lowers respect too . it's pretty annoying at times cause i cant heal my allies lol

This is weird because the onhit event should not be triggered by friendly spells. Which spell are you using?

Are you sure it's not a bug related to enemies hitting your slaves and it is wrongly registered as coming from the player? Try to not cast any spell or start any attack for example.

Edited by TrollAutokill

i've used just the healing hands spell and it's triggered before but the last time it happened (yesterday i was using healing blast a modded spell), it's not all the time it's sometimes and i never know when it's gonna happen lol but it's really annoying when it does.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is weird because the onhit event should not be triggered by friendly spells. Which spell are you using?

Are you sure it's not a bug related to enemies hitting your slaves and it is wrongly registered as coming from the player? Try to not cast any spell or start any attack for example.

its a known bug in the pah system (going back to the original mod) for healing injured slaves even when the player didn't deal the damage, its as tho the slaves don't understand you're trying to heal them of the damage already done.

Edited by CliftonJD