2 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

If the animations have the same name it's because they are the same. I use different names if I had to change something in their configuration.

So yes sex-slave uses a few animations by leito, like Dom. It is safe to ignore the warning.

Thank you, that answers a Question i had for a while now. ?

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

If the animations have the same name it's because they are the same. I use different names if I had to change something in their configuration.

So yes sex-slave uses a few animations by leito, like Dom. It is safe to ignore the warning.

hmm, would it be possible to adjust the fomod to only install those animations if the user doesn't have the extra mod to fix the error for those that do

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

hmm, would it be possible to adjust the fomod to only install those animations if the user doesn't have the extra mod to fix the error for those that do

That would require a different behaviour file which is a bit annoying but not impossible.

It might be easier to just change the names...

Edited by TrollAutokill

For me the persona spells have no effect. I figured out, that the "GetMagnitude()" calculation in the magic effects corresponding scripts DOMMagicPersonaBoost.psc/DOMMagicPersonaShrink.psc always results in 0.0.

To enable the spells properly they need a duration to apply the magnitude calculation in the scripts properly.

Here is my testing patch, just to show the issue.

Diary Of Mine - Persona Spell Testing.zip

1 hour ago, Scrat1201 said:

For me the persona spells have no effect. I figured out, that the "GetMagnitude()" calculation in the magic effects corresponding scripts DOMMagicPersonaBoost.psc/DOMMagicPersonaShrink.psc always results in 0.0.

To enable the spells properly they need a duration to apply the magnitude calculation in the scripts properly.

Here is my testing patch, just to show the issue.

Diary Of Mine - Persona Spell Testing.zip 3.23 kB · 0 downloads

Yes, I might have ruined those spells while trying to add a duration and magnitude.

I will try to make it work using your patch.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:13 PM, Kalysto said:

Ok, I think that explains something weird that is happening with one slave of mine.

Many updates ago I started to notice random punishments to one PAHE slave (always the same). The punishments I think happen when a HSH trainer is working on another HSH slave. Unfortunatelly this made the Anger Training go all the way to 0 when every other training stat is at 100, I'm pretty sure it was not 0 before.

No wonder she hates my guts. Tried releasing and re enslaving to reset the stats, but nope, it's saved deep into her psyche!! She wants to chop my head off.

Edit: After more testing, I was wrong it happens with any PAHE slave while staying at a HSH cell.

pah slave dialogues are disabled for hsh slaves, if you get a weirdish or singsong voice that slave somehow in the player faction. any other time you get rude comments from the slave, that's based on relationship ranks, by default they will hate you during enslavement and overtime they can improve as you train them...since you're training them thru hsh instead of pahe, alternate methods need to be used to get them friendly again

I find it really interesting so far, thanks for putting it together. Thought I'd give some feedback:

- I think it'd be neat to integrate the ZAZ poses if possible (I'll see if I can find it later, maybe, if you have no idea what I mean... I remember something from a while back where you could use spells to put someone in various poses, which I think were ZAZ and I think it'd be cool if you could tell them to get in one of those poses, and then they might refuse, etc., like with the initial posing options you have already)

- I'm not real clear on if some stats are supposed to be able to go down instead of up (I'm not sure if this is intentional). I've seen anger training go both up and down, and respect go down to a small degree, but not much. Hopefully this is not me failing to read properly. Or could just a quirk of PAHE that carried over?

- I have found it a bit confusing, now that there is more depth to moving their stats, what is the best way to move them in a particular direction. I'm rereading the personality breakdown and realizing I probably should have read it more deeply the first time lol, but be that as it may, it is a lot to take in and learn the connections between different stuff. I'm trying to think if there's a Skyrim-doable way to make it more apparent how things are connected in-game. I don't know enough about its UI. All I can think of atm is categories for dialogue, but that increases the number of clicks to get to stuff and I guess some might find that too "cheaty" as well. Something to think about maybe.

I will try to do some more with it with more attention paid to personality this time and see what that's like.

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

pah slave dialogues are disabled for hsh slaves, if you get a weirdish or singsong voice that slave somehow in the player faction. any other time you get rude comments from the slave, that's based on relationship ranks, by default they will hate you during enslavement and overtime they can improve as you train them...since you're training them thru hsh instead of pahe, alternate methods need to be used to get them friendly again

Not sure if you are refering to is about what happened to me.

I can't remember the exact message (nor reproduce) because I decided to start from scratch with the bare minimum.

But the issue was:

I had a PAHE slave (Alva) following me in a HSH internal cell (Markath's Abandoned House).

In that cell I had several HSH slaves, some of them were trainers in actual duty.

When any of those HSH trainers started to do some whipping to the trainee, a message at the top left showed something like: "Punishing Alva without reason!" (I'm sorry I cannot recall the exact message as it was slightly different)

At first I ignored those messages, then after several days of playing I noticed that Alva started to respond differently and then I noticed that her Angry stat was almost 0.

Finally since it was pretty obvious that it was related went back to the HSH cell and waited to that message to appear and indeed it got her Angry stat to 0.

All that was without me doing anything HSH or PAHE related (just browsing chests and the like).

Anyway, I will eventually test the same situation in a while since I simply cannot play without PAHE, HSH, Aygas and DoM. If the same happens again I will report.

I just hope it was a screwup that I made when I updated DoM from 1.2 to 1.5.1 (which in turn forced me to update PAHE from 7.5.0 to the 7.5.8).

6 hours ago, Skywayday said:

I find it really interesting so far, thanks for putting it together. Thought I'd give some feedback:

- I think it'd be neat to integrate the ZAZ poses if possible (I'll see if I can find it later, maybe, if you have no idea what I mean... I remember something from a while back where you could use spells to put someone in various poses, which I think were ZAZ and I think it'd be cool if you could tell them to get in one of those poses, and then they might refuse, etc., like with the initial posing options you have already)

Could you elaborate on what it will bring more than the already existing "pose for me" and "I am going to tie you up"? You can also pose the slaves for more specific tasks with "Come here slave" and then the option "Touchyourself" or "let's check how much you are worth". 

With DOM a posing slave actually enter a new behavior "pose" and can get out of it if they feel like it. You can then punish them for that. Or praise them for being a good pet if they don't (this last option will raise the chance for them to flip their brain and start loving you).

- I'm not real clear on if some stats are supposed to be able to go down instead of up (I'm not sure if this is intentional). I've seen anger training go both up and down, and respect go down to a small degree, but not much. Hopefully this is not me failing to read properly. Or could just a quirk of PAHE that carried over?

This is intended. Slaves can get angry at you if you punish them for no reason or punish their friends. They can loose respect for you of you praise them while they are not submissive enough.

In the next version if you start a punishment and realize it has "no reason" you will be able to continue whiping the slave until they cry or cower or beg to stop. Then the new reason will be applied. In other words if you don't know why you punish them, they soon will.

- I have found it a bit confusing, now that there is more depth to moving their stats, what is the best way to move them in a particular direction. I'm rereading the personality breakdown and realizing I probably should have read it more deeply the first time lol, but be that as it may, it is a lot to take in and learn the connections between different stuff. I'm trying to think if there's a Skyrim-doable way to make it more apparent how things are connected in-game. I don't know enough about its UI. All I can think of atm is categories for dialogue, but that increases the number of clicks to get to stuff and I guess some might find that too "cheaty" as well. Something to think about maybe.

It might be more immersive to add lines of dialogues the slaves would be free to say. There are already a few of those the slaves say when you are next to them, it's actually a comment on their training level. What we are missing are lines of dialogue about their weakness and what the best next punishment would be, like "Oh I hope she/he won't whip me again for crying. This is driving me crazy"

I will put that in my todo list but Skyrim is not very stable when it comes to "comment dialogue lines".  Often I find my slaves not able to say those lines anymore and I really don't know why.

I will try to do some more with it with more attention paid to personality this time and see what that's like.

Also look up for those comment dialogue lines about the training level. Do you have them?

5 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I can't remember the exact message (nor reproduce) because I decided to start from scratch with the bare minimum.

But the issue was:

I had a PAHE slave (Alva) following me in a HSH internal cell (Markath's Abandoned House).

In that cell I had several HSH slaves, some of them were trainers in actual duty.

When any of those HSH trainers started to do some whipping to the trainee, a message at the top left showed something like: "Punishing Alva without reason!" (I'm sorry I cannot recall the exact message as it was slightly different)

At first I ignored those messages, then after several days of playing I noticed that Alva started to respond differently and then I noticed that her Angry stat was almost 0.

Finally since it was pretty obvious that it was related went back to the HSH cell and waited to that message to appear and indeed it got her Angry stat to 0.

All that was without me doing anything HSH or PAHE related (just browsing chests and the like).

Anyway, I will eventually test the same situation in a while since I simply cannot play without PAHE, HSH, Aygas and DoM. If the same happens again I will report.

I just hope it was a screwup that I made when I updated DoM from 1.2 to 1.5.1 (which in turn forced me to update PAHE from 7.5.0 to the 7.5.8).

That's something I would not have expected. It sounds like your trainer hitting a slave inside HSH triggers the OnHit Event in PAHE for Alva. I will try to reproduce this bug.

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Could you elaborate on what it will bring more than the already existing "pose for me" and "I am going to tie you up"? You can also pose the slaves for more specific tasks with "Come here slave" and then the option "Touchyourself" or "let's check how much you are worth". 

With DOM a posing slave actually enter a new behavior "pose" and can get out of it if they feel like it. You can then punish them for that. Or praise them for being a good pet if they don't (this last option will raise the chance for them to flip their brain and start loving you).

This is intended. Slaves can get angry at you if you punish them for no reason or punish their friends. They can loose respect for you of you praise them while they are not submissive enough.

In the next version if you start a punishment and realize it has "no reason" you will be able to continue whiping the slave until they cry or cower or beg to stop. Then the new reason will be applied. In other words if you don't know why you punish them, they soon will.

It might be more immersive to add lines of dialogues the slaves would be free to say. There are already a few of those the slaves say when you are next to them, it's actually a comment on their training level. What we are missing are lines of dialogue about their weakness and what the best next punishment would be, like "Oh I hope she/he won't whip me again for crying. This is driving me crazy"

I will put that in my todo list but Skyrim is not very stable when it comes to "comment dialogue lines".  Often I find my slaves not able to say those lines anymore and I really don't know why.

Also look up for those comment dialogue lines about the training level. Do you have them?

Hi, thanks for the response/information. W/ regards to posing, I feel a bit silly; read this and realized I did not have those, so I looked into it more and added HSH, which I see is what you're referring to. That does add a lot more options. Though as to the question of what it would bring, I was mainly just thinking in terms of variety for ways to train them. I can see how it could feel redundant and confusing though, to add zaz poses that are already part of HSH, just to make a version where they are hooked into the DOM system.

As to the question about comment dialogue lines, I have turned on dialogue and general subtitles since reading your comment and will keep an eye out. I take it that's what you mean and since some of them or all aren't voiced, I would have missed them without subtitles on, so I was not realizing they were a thing, I think. If I'm understanding this correctly. Sorry to hear they aren't stable though. I hate dealing with stuff like that in modding (I have not done modding for Skyrim really, just a user here, but for another game). Always frustrating trying to work around such things.

Edited by Skywayday
4 hours ago, Skywayday said:

Hi, thanks for the response/information. W/ regards to posing, I feel a bit silly; read this and realized I did not have those, so I looked into it more and added HSH, which I see is what you're referring to. That does add a lot more options. Though as to the question of what it would bring, I was mainly just thinking in terms of variety for ways to train them. I can see how it could feel redundant and confusing though, to add zaz poses that are already part of HSH, just to make a version where they are hooked into the DOM system.

This is already the case. Under "Come here slave", you have two options in the posing system :

"Let's see how much you re worth". Which give you the basic slave value and force the slave into a pose depending on their submission level.

"Touch yourself", force the slave into a pose depending on sub level and give them a chance to be aroused and ashamed based on their personality.

4 hours ago, Skywayday said:

As to the question about comment dialogue lines, I have turned on dialogue and general subtitles since reading your comment and will keep an eye out. I take it that's what you mean and since some of them or all aren't voiced, I would have missed them without subtitles on, so I was not realizing they were a thing, I think. If I'm understanding this correctly. Sorry to hear they aren't stable though. I hate dealing with stuff like that in modding (I have not done modding for Skyrim really, just a user here, but for another game). Always frustrating trying to work around such things.

Ah. I think I might have subtitles off on some of my test saves, it might be why it doesn't work. I hope that's it.

On 6/6/2021 at 11:29 PM, Kalysto said:

But the issue was:

On 6/7/2021 at 4:56 AM, TrollAutokill said:

That's something I would not have expected. It sounds like your trainer hitting a slave inside HSH triggers the OnHit Event in PAHE for Alva. I will try to reproduce this bug.

in addition i would like to point out the possibility of the hsh arousal sex trigger, something wrong with the way the sex tracker event is handled in dom. i notice if the sex was triggered thru mod other than pahe or dom, the sex tracker treats it as a punishment and it often treats it as a pain punishment, but ofc it has no reason for the punishment, wasn't meant as punishment. haven't determined yet if the type of sex is what triggers it seen as pain, but its always without reason whether detected as sex or pain

19 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

in addition i would like to point out the possibility of the hsh arousal sex trigger, something wrong with the way the sex tracker event is handled in dom. i notice if the sex was triggered thru mod other than pahe or dom, the sex tracker treats it as a punishment and it often treats it as a pain punishment, but ofc it has no reason for the punishment, wasn't meant as punishment. haven't determined yet if the type of sex is what triggers it seen as pain, but its always without reason whether detected as sex or pain

Do you get just the punishment one or the teaching XYZ to be a good girl as well? i get both when i trigger sex via sexlab eager NPC's or if i hoe out the slaves with TDF

Edited by pinky6225
2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

That might be already fixed in next version. Expected in a few days.

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Do you get just the punishment one or the teaching XYZ to be a good girl as well? i get both when i trigger sex via sexlab eager NPC's or if i hoe out the slaves with TDF

That should only happen if the player is involved in the sex scene. I can add a check for that and give only a small sex training for sex with other actors. Would it make more sense?

16 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That should only happen if the player is involved in the sex scene. I can add a check for that and give only a small sex training for sex with other actors. Would it make more sense?

The teaching XYZ to be a good girl from other mods like SLEN or TDF is fine as you'd think they would get sex experience from any sex with anyone i suppose but the punishing one would make more sense if the sex comes from a PAH punishment dialogue as it is a bit weird that they can say they want to be used by you but then view it as a punishment when you initiate sex with them, tbh there similar sort of thing with them saying they love masters whip but then not liking being whipped

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I can add a check for that and give only a small sex training for sex with other actors. Would it make more sense?

Yeah that would be really good, then whoring them out via TDF or AYGAS to other actors would actually have an effect. If that's actually possible it would be great.

22 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah that would be really good, then whoring them out via TDF or AYGAS to other actors would actually have an effect. If that's actually possible it would be great.

Well not exactly. Sex events will only be triggered if the slave is part of pahe. So for TDF I believe since you are just whoreing your pahe slaves, that should already be the case.

For AYGAS if the slave is not yours it will not be registered. For HSH I believe ot does catch the sex event and train the slave accordingly but I am not sure.

On 6/7/2021 at 6:29 AM, Kalysto said:

I could not reproduce this behaviour. Wait for the next update and try to reproduce it. Hopefully it will be fixed.

10 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

For AYGAS if the slave is not yours it will not be registered. For HSH I believe ot does catch the sex event and train the slave accordingly but I am not sure.

Yes sorry, I meant once you get the AYGAS slaver perk where you can offer them to NPCs for money. They remain part of PAHE the entire time.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:28 AM, pinky6225 said:

i get both sometimes, but most times i either only get it viewed as the punishment. haven't noticed any discernable pattern to that either

On 6/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, TrollAutokill said:

That might be already fixed in next version. Expected in a few days.

oh, good to hear it

On 6/8/2021 at 5:16 PM, InsanityFactor said:

they already have that, but what's being changed about it is that it shouldn't be viewed as a punishment. since it not intended as a punishment, it would be punishment without reason and confuse the slave

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

1.5.2 is out with HSH support and hopefully most bugs reported here solved.

Enjoy & test - Yes this is still WIP.

Now thats something to look forward to tonight, been playing with DOM not overwriting HSH and have to admit I'm missing the features.

35 minutes ago, lostlegends said:

Now thats something to look forward to tonight, been playing with DOM not overwriting HSH and have to admit I'm missing the features.

Just make sure to ask your slaves their traits before moving them to HSH. It's the only way to spot some very bad trainers or taskmasters.

Also unique NPCs in HSH and AYGAS will report as a free person if you ask them their traits. Next version will check on HSH and AYGAS factions to take down their hopes ?

Edited by TrollAutokill