Sadly still no dialogues in the LE version. And the game stops after maybe 30 seconds. At least on my lvl 60 main save. Maybe a new char has more luck and less problems.

Despite no FNIS error there are some problems with T-pose when using some "Come here, slave" dialogues like the "force her to masturbate". No animation only t-pose for maybe 20 seconds.

21 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I gave a slave a vanilla dress. Why is that degrading? What does she expect? Jarls clothes?

The way the mod should work is that any clothes with the ClothingPoor keyword (miner's and beggar's clothes for example) would be considered degrading.

But I am afraid this part is buggy for the moment. Did you try to give her an expensive robe instead?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Sadly still no dialogues in the LE version. And the game stops after maybe 30 seconds. At least on my lvl 60 main save. Maybe a new char has more luck and less problems.

Despite no FNIS error there are some problems with T-pose when using some "Come here, slave" dialogues like the "force her to masturbate". No animation only t-pose for maybe 20 seconds.

Kind of expected. I will try to find the LE version of MiasLair and Leito's anims, for next week version.

6 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The way the mod should work is that any clothes with the ClothingPoor keyword (miner's and beggar's clothes for example) would be considered degrading.

But I am afraid this part is buggy for the moment. Did you try to give her an expensive robe instead?

I did and she had no complaints.

Sorry to say HSH still doesn't work, the slaves' stats do not increase, even though you can witness the trainers disciplining the slaves etc. 

Friendship MCM toggle seems to work, although pulling slaves out of HSH gives them friendships (without notifications) if you ask how they feel, but it doesn't look like that has any actual effect, it just says they're friends, they don't react to each other.

I went back to a save before I got those 7 from Pinewatch, and I found a smart one and a mean one this time. I gotta say, the core features of the mod are really really good. It was hard to raise the resignation of one of them, and she was resistant to sorrow. So I gave her the lash potion and it worked like a charm; crying, cowering, and shock started coming in. It all fell into place and the rest of her training went a lot better. 

One odd thing (that I personally didn't mind and actually thought was cool) that you may want to know is after her anger training got to about 60, it started to increase in parallel with her resignation. That is, as her resignation went up, her anger training went up by roughly the same amount, until they both eventually got to 100 at around the same time. This could have been the lash potion maybe? Idk, but I thought it was a nice occurrence.

I don't know if that's intended, but honestly that would be a good feature. You get their anger training up to a certain point very carefully, and then it just comes together as you get their resignation up to max level, and you don't have to be so careful anymore.

Anyway here's another screenshot of the silver ladies (on and off) ;) :

Spoiler

859860851_SkyrimSE2021-05-1211-08-29.png.832bdf2733184862b3c3df82c1c51e1b.png

1978929588_SkyrimSE2021-05-1211-08-49.png.f7c935c24569d6043b51202ebb4be67a.png

Noticed that slaves can be friends with dead slaves, i enslaved two vampires and they were friends and then killed one as i decided i didnt want her anymore but she still shows up as a friend to the remaining slave

Other thing is how should relationship rank be effected? generally i use sexlab eager NPC's (SLEN) to increase this over time but i've noticed that the diary options or them being near a friend being punished seem to knock it down pretty fast as well as any sort of sex act regardless of how its being triggered, can understand the relationship rank loss for seeing a friend being punished but when you have a "in love" slave losing relationship rank for sex it kinda doesnt make sense

5 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Noticed that slaves can be friends with dead slaves, i enslaved two vampires and they were friends and then killed one as i decided i didnt want her anymore but she still shows up as a friend to the remaining slave

I noticed something similar with selling slaves. If I sold one her friends would still say they were her friends, but if I'm not wrong I think that goes away after a while, I think it just needs to recalculate.

14 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Ok, sounds good. Does touch yourself give more training based on how long they do it or just a flat increase every time you tell them to do it?

Just a flat increase. An idea would be that "touch yourself" should give a boost to sex training for the next few minutes.

Yeah I was able to get this to happen every time I had more than 5 slaves following me, this honestly could just be script weirdness on my end, but in any case it was reproducible for me every time.

I had to restart a game to test the last features so I have only 2 slaves right now. Next week, I will produce a bigger batch and go on with testing those weird behaviors and HSH as well.

Sounds interesting, how does dominant and submissive play into training? Is it just for HSH utility or does it affect sex training for example?

It affects bondage, anal and oral sex training in the sub direction (high value) and it affects trainer efficiency in the dom direction (if only HSH+DoM was working...)

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Which version do you use? 1.4.9 or 1.5.0? You should use 1.5.0 as it has a correct SEQ file (without a correct SEQ file no dialogues) and is the same as 1.4.9 for the rest of the LE version. I will remove the other version.

10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Sorry to say HSH still doesn't work, the slaves' stats do not increase, even though you can witness the trainers disciplining the slaves etc. 

On my list.

Friendship MCM toggle seems to work, although pulling slaves out of HSH gives them friendships (without notifications) if you ask how they feel, but it doesn't look like that has any actual effect, it just says they're friends, they don't react to each other.

If you uncheck the "friendship" option they will stop reacting and updating their friendships with newcomers but they will keep the old ones, I didn't bother removing them.

I went back to a save before I got those 7 from Pinewatch, and I found a smart one and a mean one this time. I gotta say, the core features of the mod are really really good. It was hard to raise the resignation of one of them, and she was resistant to sorrow. So I gave her the lash potion and it worked like a charm; crying, cowering, and shock started coming in. It all fell into place and the rest of her training went a lot better. 

One odd thing (that I personally didn't mind and actually thought was cool) that you may want to know is after her anger training got to about 60, it started to increase in parallel with her resignation. That is, as her resignation went up, her anger training went up by roughly the same amount, until they both eventually got to 100 at around the same time. This could have been the lash potion maybe? Idk, but I thought it was a nice occurrence.

Some mechanisms are not even clear to me, despite my efforts in making them simpler. I am trying to keep the mess under control.

I don't know if that's intended, but honestly that would be a good feature. You get their anger training up to a certain point very carefully, and then it just comes together as you get their resignation up to max level, and you don't have to be so careful anymore.

Everytime you reach broken/loyal/inlove moods you get a small boost in some stats. This might be what you are seeing.

Anyway here's another screenshot of the silver ladies (on and off) ;) :

Reveal hidden contents

859860851_SkyrimSE2021-05-1211-08-29.png.832bdf2733184862b3c3df82c1c51e1b.png

1978929588_SkyrimSE2021-05-1211-08-49.png.f7c935c24569d6043b51202ebb4be67a.png

Beautiful pair, so alike and so complimentary.

I noticed something similar with selling slaves. If I sold one her friends would still say they were her friends, but if I'm not wrong I think that goes away after a while, I think it just needs to recalculate.

That one is a bug or maybe just a script delay as thing don't happen immediately with Skyrim scripts. Try it again after 5 minutes.

10 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Other thing is how should relationship rank be effected? generally i use sexlab eager NPC's (SLEN) to increase this over time but i've noticed that the diary options or them being near a friend being punished seem to knock it down pretty fast as well as any sort of sex act regardless of how its being triggered, can understand the relationship rank loss for seeing a friend being punished but when you have a "in love" slave losing relationship rank for sex it kinda doesnt make sense

Dead slaves... I will look into that. I would have thought they should be removed from PAHE list and could not appear as friend after death.

As for the relationship rank, I will put it on my to-do list.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Which version do you use? 1.4.9 or 1.5.0? You should use 1.5.0 as it has a correct SEQ file (without a correct SEQ file no dialogues) and is the same as 1.4.9 for the rest of the LE version. I will remove the other version.

28 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Try to regenerate the seq file. Open ssedit and select diary as the only mod on. Right click on the diary in the mod list of ssedit. Select the bottom most option in the menu "others" and then "generate seq file" in the menu. See if it changes anything.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Try to regenerate the seq file. Open ssedit and select diary as the only mod on. Right click on the diary in the mod list of ssedit. Select the bottom most option in the menu "others" and then "generate seq file" in the menu. See if it changes anything.

Did that but no change.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

On my list.

Sounds good, I'll test whatever you put out.

Some mechanisms are not even clear to me, despite my efforts in making them simpler. I am trying to keep the mess under control.

Everytime you reach broken/loyal/inlove moods you get a small boost in some stats. This might be what you are seeing.

Hahaha, well you've done great so far, training makes much more sense now than before. This may have been a one time thing, maybe this particular slave had a certain personality that had her reacting in such a way, or I just smacked the dissidence out of her with the lash potion, either way like I said this was a pleasant surprise, and it made plenty of sense, so I wouldn't worry about "fixing" it right away ;) I was just asking out of curiosity if this was deliberate or just the result of mod mechanics producing such an outcome.

Beautiful pair, so alike and so complimentary.

Yes these are keepers for sure :) 

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Thank you anyway :) Maybe it will work in a later version.

ok there's 1 last method i can try for a later update, when i get time for it, before i give up on it

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Try a fresh game. I am sorry I can't help more

in pahbootstrap there's a command for ensure quest started listing all the pah quests to start during boot or restart during reboot...if dom doesn't already have a function for that, could try attaching dom quests to the dom version of that script

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok there's 1 last method i can try for a later update, when i get time for it, before i give up on it

in pahbootstrap there's a command for ensure quest started listing all the pah quests to start during boot or restart during reboot...if dom doesn't already have a function for that, could try attaching dom quests to the dom version of that script

I will try that for 1.5.1. Thanks for the suggestion.