I've already tried: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

the script is this?

image.png.83a3ede31d3cb3bc28d5aef882239b6a.png

anyway, before updating the two mods, I only had one MCM menu.

it's strange that it happens, even starting a new game from scratch...

I could try to start a new game with and without PAHE or DOM... ?

edit:

nope:

image.png.240be17aefd60edd73999786edf16eca.png

I tried to do everything you said...

the only thing that has changed: now Defeat is "not starting" in both menus

3 hours ago, Saeros said:

I could try to start a new game with and without PAHE or DOM...

i tried in a new MO profile without PAHE and DOM and the "double defeat menu" in still here

I exclude the problem is related to these mods.

tnks!

I keep investigating on my own

bye!

S.

EDIT:

I found the culprit ?

5 hours ago, Saeros said:

I've already tried: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

the script is this?

Hide contents

image.png.83a3ede31d3cb3bc28d5aef882239b6a.png

anyway, before updating the two mods, I only had one MCM menu.

it's strange that it happens, even starting a new game from scratch...

I could try to start a new game with and without PAHE or DOM... ?

edit:

nope:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.240be17aefd60edd73999786edf16eca.png

I tried to do everything you said...

the only thing that has changed: now Defeat is "not starting" in both menus

Yes this is the reference to the script, you might want t oremove it from the save game and restart MCM to see if it changes anything. Do that on a backup of your save of course.

now, i tried to start a new game, with all the mod in a right order.

this is the reading order of the mods in MO2:

image.png.9647f846da1552326bb5d8453695219c.png

these are all files in mod manager which are overwritten by Diary Of Mine:

image.png.fe7b88fc3c4c4baada9fe2ab14ef9353.png

in the new game, PAH And You Get a Slave! SE MCM is not loaded anymore...

i try to save and load...

wait 10 minutes...

setstage ski_confignmanagerinstance 1

nothing...

is it okay to overwrite the mods files in this order?

I have to move AYGAS under DOM?

thanks!

S.

12 minutes ago, Saeros said:

now, i tried to start a new game, with all the mod in a right order.

this is the reading order of the mods in MO2:

Hide contents

image.png.9647f846da1552326bb5d8453695219c.png

these are all files in mod manager which are overwritten by Diary Of Mine:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.fe7b88fc3c4c4baada9fe2ab14ef9353.png

wait 10 minutes...

nothing...

thanks!

S.

Diary should be last. For the rest it should not matter.

1 hour ago, Saeros said:

wait 10 minutes...

nothing...

thanks!

S.

I get this consistantly, the only way I have found is to uninstal DOM and AYGAS, save,install Aygas, wait for the AYAS mcm to load,save,Instal Dom. with loot and fnis between each step. Thats the only way I can start a new game and get AYGAS to work.

1 hour ago, lostlegends said:

I get this consistantly, the only way I have found is to uninstal DOM and AYGAS, save,install Aygas, wait for the AYAS mcm to load,save,Instal Dom. with loot and fnis between each step. Thats the only way I can start a new game and get AYGAS to work.

after restarting for the 3rd time the game, and load last save in Alternate Start LAL (I was still setting all the mods parameters in MCM, before starting to play), without having changed anything, MCM of AYGAS appeared...?

i think it's only very very very slow to load...

but I don't have a real explanation...

5 hours ago, lostlegends said:

Yes I have seen this too with AYGAS, if you have too many mods it just won't start. That's why uninstalling DoM makes it work, you could try just removing a couple other mods before a new game and it might work consistently.

For me, last week I had a mod called Tavern Games installed, it just adds gambling to taverns. That single mod made the difference. Turning it off made AYGAS work perfectly on a new game, but when it was on AYGAS just failed to start. Not sure why, I still have around 180 mods active so I can't really complain lol.

2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes I have seen this too with AYGAS, if you have too many mods it just won't start. That's why uninstalling DoM makes it work, you could try just removing a couple other mods before a new game and it might work consistently.

Im guessing it has something to do with mcm, because even when it doesnt seem to load HSH recognises that it is there. Thats why I dont instal DOM and AYGAS when I start a new game. Once MCM has finnished with the others I instal AYGAS, but it also seems to be timed in some way to come on after Sexlab is running. Like you say probabily just too much going on at one time.

On 5/24/2021 at 6:55 AM, Saeros said:

i tried in a new MO profile without PAHE and DOM and the "double defeat menu" in still here

I exclude the problem is related to these mods.

tnks!

I keep investigating on my own

bye!

S.

EDIT:

I found the culprit ?

It really shouldn't be doing that at all since there are no Add-On specific MCM options, and if there are it should have it's own MCM then. I'm aware of the issue, but I have no idea where to even begin to fix it. The original mod author is probably the best person to be notifying. I will reconvert any and all updates, when they happen, unless the original author supplies their own SE version.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

It really shouldn't be doing that at all since there are no Add-On specific MCM options, and if there are it should have it's own MCM then. I'm aware of the issue, but I have no idea where to even begin to fix it. The original mod author is probably the best person to be notifying. I will reconvert any and all updates, when they happen, unless the original author supplies their own SE version.

Thanks for the reply @nomkaz ?

I also did not understand why it happens, it should only be a ESP file... in fact, I did not initially give the problem to this add-on...

however by disabling the mod, the Double Defeat MCM disappears (after reloading all MCM menu or starting a new game).

it's a bit strange...but, i don't think it's a conversion problem.

now i am testing the SL Defeat version of BAKA Factory... "SL Defeat Addon SE" is still compatible?

sorry for the off topics... ?

1 hour ago, Saeros said:

I also did not understand why it happens, it should only be a ESP file... in fact, I did not initially give the problem to this add-on...

however by disabling the mod, the Double Defeat MCM disappears (after reloading all MCM menu or starting a new game).

now i am testing the SL Defeat version of BAKA Factory... "SL Defeat Addon SE" is still compatible?

I use Baka version all the time and it works as good, even though it's 0.2 version number behind.

1 hour ago, Saeros said:

I had some troubles with MCM after adding too much mods. I tried to single it out to one mod, but failed. It just works and then stop working after too many mods. Actually, MCM just becomes very very slow.

The workaround I found is almost the one in the DoM description. Use a clean save load all your mods but HSH, aygas, pahe and Dom. Load wait 5 or even 15 minutes. Configure your mods in MCM if needed . Save, add all 4 pahe mods (I use this order above) reload, wait 15 more minutes, save, reload. Config pahe(s) and done.

About the voiced dialogs... I tried SKVA Synth using GPU and Astrid/Valerica source and works... kind of. But it would be way faster to get someone to actually say the lines instead.

That is because the inflections have to be explicitly typed otherwise it sounds worst than google voice. On the good side you can get the same lines said by different "voice actors" once you have all the lines properly typed.

I guess that it's worth using for the less politically correct lines :D.

Anyway some day this technology will be implemented by default in some api and games wont have to store several gigabytes of wavs.

Oh and sorry for the double post but is about the subject you are discussing above.

I also have trouble loading my saves and I have a solution to be able to load them saves:

Suppose I have in my loadorder something like this:

60 - PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

61 - PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

62 - DiaryOfMine.esp

63 - AddItemMenuSE.esp

What I do is this: I swap AddItemMenuSE.esp for DiaryOfMine.esp and then I can load up my save.

Now when I save again I have this loadorder set:

60 - PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

61 - PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

63 - AddItemMenuSE.esp

62 - DiaryOfMine.esp

So to load the savegame again, I have to swap back DiaryOfMine.esp before AddItemMenuSE.esp otherwise CTD on load.

I'm not sure why and I've even tried debugging SkyrimSE.exe into VisualStudio to see if the call stack reveals something but without the PDB I can only see the function addresses and that tells me nothing (plus is a multithreaded app). And papyrus logs are worth less than a turd for this.

14 hours ago, Saeros said:

I think it may be because the original author made the Add-On overwrite the main mod file. Without being able to open 2 instances of Creation Kit, or SSEdit at the same time to compare the two, and remove the redundancies from the Add-On file, we'd have to rely on the original author to fix this.

Not sure if it is my setup or DOM, but with it instaled slave on slave training is taking a massive amount longer. With it instaled resting for 3 days causes each slave to progress about 2 points or less, without DOM its around 30+. tried 1.5.1 and 1.5.0.

Ok, no disrespect intended at all, as I love what your doing, but something occurred to me.

DOM was a reintroduction to PAH which I haven't tried in a very long time, and I had never installed HSH and AYGAS before.

Now I have, the one thing that I didn't like about HSH was the slaves training slaves as it was excruciatingly slow, going up a couple of points a day.

However after now trying HSH without DOM I have noticed a big difference, HSH isn't slow at all, A days training gains like 10+ points. Something about either my setup or DOM is causing training to be a tenth of what it should be.

So it would be nice to know if there is something causing this in my game, is anyone else's slave on slave training getting 10+ stat increase a day with Dom?

Edited by lostlegends
1 hour ago, lostlegends said:

Not sure if it is my setup or DOM, but with it instaled slave on slave training is taking a massive amount longer. With it instaled resting for 3 days causes each slave to progress about 2 points or less, without DOM its around 30+. tried 1.5.1 and 1.5.0.

You mean using HSH right? This part is not yet functional. I am debugging it right now. Be patient.

47 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You mean using HSH right? This part is not yet functional. I am debugging it right now. Be patient.

yes its fine, I just thought it was the last couple of versions that changed HSH slave on slave training, and was under the impression HSH was just very very slow lol.

I like this mod but i have a quick question, something i tried to find out for myself for a while now tbh.

I wanted to use it together with Sexlaves but both mods are adding a couple of the same animations and i get Duplicate AnimEvent Warning from FNIS.

Is it save to ignore those if i don't care about the Animation Slots?

If not i just don't use the other mod for now ? Dom adds so much flair to the whole slave training, won't wanna miss it

9 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I like this mod but i have a quick question, something i tried to find out for myself for a while now tbh.

I wanted to use it together with Sexlaves but both mods are adding a couple of the same animations and i get Duplicate AnimEvent Warning from FNIS.

If not i just don't use the other mod for now ? Dom adds so much flair to the whole slave training, won't wanna miss it

I used it sexslaves without any noticable problems, however they were not counted as pahe slaves, I had to re enslave them. And although sexslaves had some good stuff, there was too much, not to my taste.

2 minutes ago, lostlegends said:

I used it sexslaves without any noticable problems, however they were not counted as pahe slaves, I had to re enslave them. And although sexslaves had some good stuff, there was too much, not to my taste.

Thank you for the quick answer ?

Yeah it adds too much forced stuff (the quests are not my thing.) but i liked some of the features like commanding the slaves to have sex with each other. Wanted to roleplay a bit with it.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

If the animations have the same name it's because they are the same. I use different names if I had to change something in their configuration.

So yes sex-slave uses a few animations by leito, like Dom. It is safe to ignore the warning.