On 5/31/2022 at 11:53 PM, TrollAutokill said:

And for the JSON you can choose to input one or the other. Just do it right.

We did do it right.  Then the goalposts moved, and the standard of "doing it right" changed.  I don't really see why.

On 6/1/2022 at 7:07 PM, pinky6225 said:

Was thinking it should work more like when you warn a slave about crying and then they some times hold back there tears due to the warning so a slave that you've promised to be gentle with will avoid giving you reasons to punish them

You get a training bonus, with dialogue comments, when the promise "expires" naturally—i.e., when the promise timer ticks down without you having broken it.  While the promise is active, the promised treatment is more powerful, and the opposing treatment is less powerful.  So use promises tactically to complement your preferred training style.  Promising harsh punishment early until they've given up trying to escape, then switching to promising to be gentle after that expires is probably the default strategy.

One thing we could use is a different notification for when promises expire without being broken.  Maybe something like, "[Slave] is grateful that you kept your promise."  Playing the same notification about not believing you anymore is rather confusing.  It took me a few rounds to understand what was happening there.  

On 5/28/2022 at 3:56 AM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

No idea how, but you seem to have broken my SlaveTats "property" pack with the numbers... I need to brand my new captures!  I can only access the default tats now.

So I'm at a loss for what's going on here.  Is anyone else experiencing any issues here?  I think this has to be a DoM-related bug.  For one, there just aren't really any other candidates—I haven't changed anything else in my modlist.  But also, if I downgrade to DoM 2.10.6, it always works fine.  If I downgrade, then save, then re-upgrade, sometimes it'll work for a while—I think it's probably until the next time I load a save, but I'm not 100% certain there.  DoM 2.10.8 and 2.10.9 seem to be the same as far as breaking SlaveTats as far as I can tell.  What I can say is that downgrading to 2.10.6 after every bandit raid to brand my new captives, then re-upgrading to 2.10.9 after applying the tats, is not a sustainable solution, lol. 

---

A few quick dialogue/text notes:

• "[Slave] looks at her jewelry with shining eyes." → (More natural) "[Slave]'s eyes light up as she looks at her new jewelry."
  • "It is my duty to serve you, Mistress."  → Good for Broken slaves, but not very affectionate for Loving/Loyal.  Maybe better?  "It's such an honour to belong to you, Mistress." Or, "I'm so happy to belong to you, Mistress."
  • Slaves asking, "Am I a good pet, Mistress?" is really sweet!  Aww!  It would be nice to be able to answer her in some way, though.  Maybe it could generate some special Reason that can be praised or scolded?  
  • I'm not 100% sure I'm correct, but it seems like Loving slaves don't beg for mercy, but Jealous/Unhappy slaves do—i.e., Loving slaves don't beg for mercy unless they're feeling moody.  I'd say moody loving slaves probably still shouldn't be begging for mercy.  It's especially weird when you have a slave who has maxed training without ever having been punished with pain/rape begging for mercy—shouldn't she be over that by now?
  • What's the condition for begging for rest?  I don't really get what they want with that—Skyrim sleep is weird and not at all like Earth sleep!  Are they asking me to go to bed?
  • Similarly, what's the condition for the "Awe and respect are two different things, Mistress," line?  I don't really get what they're on about with that one, either.  It probably needs the frequency toned down, too—maybe it just sticks out, but I feel like I hear that line constantly.
  • Should bandits be asking for news from their relatives?  That seems like it should be uniques only.
Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
2 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Hi everyone, @TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD,

While waiting until PLANCK implements something better, I've been fooling around with CBPC events to interact with slaves through touching. I managed to build an prototype that can do stuff with PAHE/DOM slaves when touching them in different places. I was inspired by "CBPC VR Action - Reaction" but I wanted something exclusively for PAHE & DOM.

This is what I'm currently trying out:

image.png.b9e96611c24576622ce2406014b3aeb2.png

It's interesting how natural it feels, for instance the butt touching to make them masturbate is instant and no dialogue!!

I have to come up with some coherent "body language" because honestly CBPC events don't tell me much other than the node that was touched. So I will have to limit my expectations, at least until PLANCK implements something to interface with it.

Probably, I will just start very small and limit all touching to improve training thru praising, scolding, etc. But I wanted to know what do you think about it?

Not bad. How do you touch the slave is it a hotkey? Any hope for the slave body to react, even slightly? Or for the player hand moving, even if not using VR? There could be a second mod (with modifier key or when switching to with a hotkey) where we could have body inspection information.

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

We did do it right.  Then the goalposts moved, and the standard of "doing it right" changed.  I don't really see why.

No. The original keyword was "calmness", it's still a valid keyword. Now you have Saadia in the json file defined as "emmotionality" (next version will recognize both spelling with "emotionality") = 29, which means she is rather not emotionnal. If you meant "calmness" = 29, meaning she is rather not calm, you should not have changed the keyword.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.11.0 is out - upgraded to PAHE 8.1.4

- See PAHE 8.1.4 changelog

- Added anal/vaginal plug training to DoM sex events

- Scripts compiled with optimization on

Installed DoM 2.11.0 and PAH 8.1.4 and everything worked, one thing i noticed though is that these use to be all toggled on by default but are now toggled off

Hadn't touched anything on this one

DoMMCMAnimiPanel.jpg.6426925cd22831274f50e89aafeb6a83.jpg

The "Dance for me" option also seems to be going into a bondage pose

DanceForMe.jpg.9867651b521972cdcf8b127738e88fc9.jpg

11 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Hi everyone, @TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD,

While waiting until PLANCK implements something better, I've been fooling around with CBPC events to interact with slaves through touching. I managed to build an prototype that can do stuff with PAHE/DOM slaves when touching them in different places. I was inspired by "CBPC VR Action - Reaction" but I wanted something exclusively for PAHE & DOM.

This is what I'm currently trying out:

image.png.b9e96611c24576622ce2406014b3aeb2.png

It's interesting how natural it feels, for instance the butt touching to make them masturbate is instant and no dialogue!!

I have to come up with some coherent "body language" because honestly CBPC events don't tell me much other than the node that was touched. So I will have to limit my expectations, at least until PLANCK implements something to interface with it.

Probably, I will just start very small and limit all touching to improve training thru praising, scolding, etc. But I wanted to know what do you think about it?

interesting for sure, nice work

20 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Installed DoM 2.11.0 and PAH 8.1.4 and everything worked, one thing i noticed though is that these use to be all toggled on by default but are now toggled off

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

oh out of curiosity, lmk how well the new steel cuffs hold your slaves or can they still be escaped from easily enough

42 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

oh out of curiosity, lmk how well the new steel cuffs hold your slaves or can they still be escaped from easily enough

I put them half way between iron cuffs and furniture chains. Meaning very hard to escape but not impossible for a few very smart slaves.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Yes off is the default. The version with them toggle on by default was wrong.

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

This is the xDancer pose. I might skip it later.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

How do you touch the slave is it a hotkey?

You just touch, like you just put your hand and touch :) that's why it's so fun. I'll try to show with a short video.

Any hope for the slave body to react, even slightly?

That's my intention in the long run. For instance: When grabbing by the neck, I want them pull the tongue out (using the ahegao mod). And maybe a portion of "Set Example" animation so they move the hands.

I have so many ideas, but first I have to make stock of what I can actually use. I'm currently researching the HIGGS API because it would allow me to know if I have an item in the hand, that would open more options.

Or for the player hand moving, even if not using VR? There could be a second mod (with modifier key or when switching to with a hotkey) where we could have body inspection information.

Maybe by splitting the mod into 2 layers. One layer for the interaction mechanics (one VR and another for non-VR) and the other layer would have the actual PAHE/DOM features.

The difficult part would be to be able to tell which node/bone of the NPC the crosshair is pointing to and when the hotkey is pressed use that as if the VR hand has touched that NPC node.

If that's possible it means that developing the 2nd layer can be done in flatrim which is a lot easier (and someone else can help hehehe).

@TrollAutokill bug report: Slaves that die do not leave a corpse, the corpse disappears. The reason is that DOM disables the slave in RemoveFromGame(). In my personal opinion RemoveFromGame() should not be called for dead slaves, they should leave a corpse.

In addition dying slaves cause a lot of papyrus errors, I will attach them below. Looking at the errors, it seems like the cleanup happens after the ActorRef has been set to None.

[Edit] This is not with the newest version btw, I was still using 2.10.8.

papyrus_errors.txt

Edited by Kharos
1 hour ago, Kalysto said:

I'm currently researching the HIGGS API because it would allow me to know if I have an item in the hand, that would open more options.

since there are only 2 item types that could go in the hand, this should work:

(PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(VendorItemWeapon) || PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(ArmorShield))

58 minutes ago, Kharos said:

@TrollAutokill bug report: Slaves that die do not leave a corpse, the corpse disappears. The reason is that DOM disables the slave in RemoveFromGame(). In my personal opinion RemoveFromGame() should not be called for dead slaves, they should leave a corpse.

In addition dying slaves cause a lot of papyrus errors, I will attach them below. Looking at the errors, it seems like the cleanup happens after the ActorRef has been set to None().

[Edit] This is not with the newest version btw, I was still using 2.10.8.

papyrus_errors.txt 15.11 kB · 0 downloads

slaves are set to protected in the quest so there shouldn't be any dead slaves nor any reason to prep for them to leave a corpse behind

5 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

slaves are set to protected in the quest so there shouldn't be any dead slaves nor any reason to prep for them to leave a corpse behind

Hm. So you shouldn't kill slaves anymore? I noticed this vanishing corpse act too, but if it's messing up something with papyrus I guess I should just release them instead? 

14 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

That depends on what other mods that you are using. In my case I wanted to use PAMA's mod to hang a slave that was going on my nerves. This works fine with just PAHE but with DOM the corpse disappears. There might be other mods that cause slaves to die.

[Edit] Actually since they are only protected, not essential, it is also possible to kill them on accident if you prefer to punish them with shock spells instead of the whip and you are not careful.

DOM has an OnDeath(..) event on both PAHSlave and on PAHActorAlias. The problem seems to be that it does additional stuff in there that PAHE is not doing. In other words the issue is not that DOM should "prep slaves to leave a corpse behind", leaving a corpse behind is something that works automatically and current DOM logic prevents it.

Edited by Kharos
1 hour ago, Kharos said:

Actually since they are only protected, not essential, it is also possible to kill them on accident if you prefer to punish them with shock spells instead of the whip and you are not careful.

punishing with spells instead of the whip works if that's not your primary skill, wizards would be better to try punching. after some damage is done soul trap also works without causing more harm, so you could punch then soul trap

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Hm. So you shouldn't kill slaves anymore? I noticed this vanishing corpse act too, but if it's messing up something with papyrus I guess I should just release them instead? 

ya, that would be your best bet

1 hour ago, Kharos said:

That depends on what other mods that you are using. In my case I wanted to use PAMA's mod to hang a slave that was going on my nerves. This works fine with just PAHE but with DOM the corpse disappears. There might be other mods that cause slaves to die.

[Edit] Actually since they are only protected, not essential, it is also possible to kill them on accident if you prefer to punish them with shock spells instead of the whip and you are not careful.

DOM has an OnDeath(..) event on both PAHSlave and on PAHActorAlias. The problem seems to be that it does additional stuff in there that PAHE is not doing. In other words the issue is not that DOM should "prep slaves to leave a corpse behind", leaving a corpse behind is something that works automatically and current DOM logic prevents it.

Yes the OnDeath event is use to tell the slave friztnd about the death. There might be a delete or deletewhenable too much there. How much well trained was your slave? Fresh or broken?

1 minute ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes the OnDeath event is use to tell the slave friztnd about the death. There might be a delete or deletewhenable too much there. How much well trained was your slave? Fresh or broken?

In my experience it's been fresh slaves that have had the problem. 

51 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The slave was fresh and did not have friends.

Not sure if that makes a difference though, reading the code my best bet is the source of the Disable calls is the actor_alias.RemoveFromGame() call in PAHSlave.OnDeath(...), which does not depend on having friends or not. It also looks like some things happen 2x, i.e. both PAHSlave and PAHActorAlias have a OnDeath(...) event, and both end up calling PAH.RemoveSlave(...).

Feels like killing slaves is just something that most players are not doing often, so it fell through the cracks. I can understand that, it's not someting I am doing normally either ?.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

No. The original keyword was "calmness", it's still a valid keyword. Now you have Saadia in the json file defined as "emmotionality" (next version will recognize both spelling with "emotionality") = 29, which means she is rather not emotionnal. If you meant "calmness" = 29, meaning she is rather not calm, you should not have changed the keyword.

Changing the script to export into other json variable names is an easy thing to do. The only information I would need is which names are actually the right ones to use.

@Antiope_Apollonia: maybe once the variables are set straight we should update the spreadsheet so the names of the rows represent the json variable name to circumvent further confusion?

14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Not bad. How do you touch the slave is it a hotkey? Any hope for the slave body to react, even slightly? Or for the player hand moving, even if not using VR? There could be a second mod (with modifier key or when switching to with a hotkey) where we could have body inspection information.

Seeing the new PLANCK Version in action really made me consider getting a VR Headset:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

since there are only 2 item types that could go in the hand, this should work:

(PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(VendorItemWeapon) || PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(ArmorShield))

The thing is with HIGGS you can grab anything with your hands without having it equiped, as long as it has a collision mesh attached, which is practically everything that can be dropped in the ground.

For instance you can grab a helmet with your hand or a wine bottle, a book, anything. You can also grab weapons and use them without equiping them.

One thing that I want to try to do is that if you are grabbing a beer/wine/potion whatever, if you press it over the slave's face it will make them drink it. The same with a helmet, if I grab a helmet with the hand and press it against their head it will make them equip it.

I've been thinking about the non-VR option and I haven't found anything that tells me what node the crosshair is pointing to.. so anything else (such as a widget with options) would be like duplicating the dialogue branches that PAHE and DOM already have. Feel it's pretty pointless.

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

is releasing slaves from bags broken for anyone else? i can bag them but not release them. also when i bag them instead of the bag going to inventory it just pops up infront of player.im on the newest realease.

You have to use the hotkey both ways.

Opening the bag from the inventory is broken for now and automatically putting the bag in the inventory also.

Those problems are linked to multiple bags and the difference between form and objectreferences. I will try to make it work for next version.