15 hours ago, Kalysto said:

You just touch, like you just put your hand and touch :) that's why it's so fun. I'll try to show with a short video.

That's my intention in the long run. For instance: When grabbing by the neck, I want them pull the tongue out (using the ahegao mod). And maybe a portion of "Set Example" animation so they move the hands.

I have so many ideas, but first I have to make stock of what I can actually use. I'm currently researching the HIGGS API because it would allow me to know if I have an item in the hand, that would open more options.

Maybe by splitting the mod into 2 layers. One layer for the interaction mechanics (one VR and another for non-VR) and the other layer would have the actual PAHE/DOM features.

The difficult part would be to be able to tell which node/bone of the NPC the crosshair is pointing to and when the hotkey is pressed use that as if the VR hand has touched that NPC node.

If that's possible it means that developing the 2nd layer can be done in flatrim which is a lot easier (and someone else can help hehehe).

In Skyrim SE you can grab objects and move them when keeping the E key pressed. It's missing the take in your hand feature though and the hability to interact with NPC mesh.

Since it exists in VR it should be feasible in Skyrim SE...

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

ou have to use the hotkey both ways.

Opening the bag from the inventory is broken for now and automatically putting the bag in the inventory also.

Those problems are linked to multiple bags and the difference between form and objectreferences. I will try to make it work for next version.

thats what i use is the hotkeys. i can bag them but not unbag them.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

In Skyrim SE you can grab objects and move them when keeping the E key pressed. It's missing the take in your hand feature though and the hability to interact with NPC mesh.

No luck, the first thing I tried was holding objects with E and push them over NPCs and it just doesn't trigger any of the CBPC mechanisms. You can tell because boobs won't move. I think it's possible but it would require some modification of the CBPC library and I'm not experienced enough to do it by myself.

This is what I've done so far:

- Touching Boobs: Praises the slave (if there's a reason to praise).

- Touching Butt: Tells them to masturbate (and touching again asks them to try harder)

- Right Shoulder: Asks them to follow you.

- Left Shoulder: Asks them to wait.

- Touching the Head with consumible in the other hand: Gives the consumible and asks them to consume it (currently plays the drink animation).

- Touching the Head with armor in the other hand: Gives the armor and makes them equip it.

- Touching the Head with nothing in hands: Scolds the slave if there's a reason for it.

ok for the issue i had of not releasing them i had to go into the mcm and  even thou it was set reset the key for it and it worked. probaly a issue of the system for unbaging changed so even thou keyw as set it was looking at old data

now i have another weird issue since update.
1. slaves randomly start following you again. no idea why usualy it seems to be a slave thats told to wait and sandbox.
2. i have 1 slave i told her to stay and clean this area. she did that for a hour then she went back to her old home and is there cleaning.... she is a unique npc.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

ok for the issue i had of not releasing them i had to go into the mcm and  even thou it was set reset the key for it and it worked. probaly a issue of the system for unbaging changed so even thou keyw as set it was looking at old data

now i have another weird issue since update.
1. slaves randomly start following you again. no idea why usualy it seems to be a slave thats told to wait and sandbox.
2. i have 1 slave i told her to stay and clean this area. she did that for a hour then she went back to her old home and is there cleaning.... she is a unique npc.

Those two issues could be related as house cleaning slaves go to sandboxing from time to time in between chores.

It seems the target marker in sandboxing is reset to the player or the default home. Weird.

6 hours ago, Kalysto said:

This is what I've done so far:

- Touching Boobs: Praises the slave (if there's a reason to praise).

- Touching Butt: Tells them to masturbate (and touching again asks them to try harder)

- Right Shoulder: Asks them to follow you.

- Left Shoulder: Asks them to wait.

- Touching the Head with consumible in the other hand: Gives the consumible and asks them to consume it (currently plays the drink animation).

- Touching the Head with armor in the other hand: Gives the armor and makes them equip it.

- Touching the Head with nothing in hands: Scolds the slave if there's a reason for it.

How does it feel to live 500 years in the future?

Baka Haeun UNP (VR) CBPC 3.11 (Haptics CBPC Settings).zip

Since I finished all I wanted to check about it and because I hope PLANCK will provide an even better interface than what CBPC can provide, I'll leave the prototype here in case anyone with a headset wants to try it out or test new ideas.

The mod itself and the CBPC configuration files suitable for using with BHUNP with CBPC instead of SMP because that's what works best for VR (it should be easy to repurpose it for CBBE 3BA and maybe it even works as it is).

I'll wait for a while until PLANCK settles down and take that time to design it on paper before implementing the real thing.

Interactive Hands VR.zip

Edited by Kalysto

I have a little problem right now. The slaves are running away even afgter being over the threshold. (my Threshold was 40, but even with a submission of 68 they are running away). I use Paradise Halls,  Home Sweet Home,, And you get a slave and Diary of mine. Is it maybe a load order issue?

Also sometimes the slaves are shown as an enemy at my compass but are neither fighting nor being agressive. I can talk to them.

But it happens that NPCs attack the slaves, even after I clean the slaves factions.

8 hours ago, Stapelgabler said:

I have a little problem right now. The slaves are running away even afgter being over the threshold. (my Threshold was 40, but even with a submission of 68 they are running away). I use Paradise Halls,  Home Sweet Home,, And you get a slave and Diary of mine. Is it maybe a load order issue?

Also sometimes the slaves are shown as an enemy at my compass but are neither fighting nor being agressive. I can talk to them.

But it happens that NPCs attack the slaves, even after I clean the slaves factions.

Not a load order issue, the threshold is not valid for DoM. I will try to put it back.

9 hours ago, Stapelgabler said:

Disable the alarm in the debug menu if don't want this feature.

3 hours ago, Zach1736 said:

I'm currently using 2.10.6,  is it ok that i overwrite 2.4.6 or 2.11.0 to it without starting a new game? or at least stop the untrained slaves fighting me? it can cause many bugs

Any 2.x version should be safe to upgrade/downgrade to.

17 hours ago, Stapelgabler said:

pahe uses submission for escape threshold, but dom uses resignation

2 hours ago, danta said:

Any one else having sex not triggering or is it just me ?

check that your dom version matches with the compatible pahe version according to the dom info on the download page--as in using incompatible version mixes has been reported to cause that bug

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

check that your dom version matches with the compatible pahe version according to the dom info on the download page--as in using incompatible version mixes has been reported to cause that bug

As it's been mentioned here, I'm getting similar probs.  

I have 8.1.4 and 2.11.0 in play, Female Player, Female slaves and, try as I might, I can only get 1 (ONE) animation to play when using the 'You need to be punished->Strip!' and 'OK Slave...->'I'm going to fuck you' dialogues when using my normal Sexlab settings.  It's the 'Zyn Standing Rough' (think I have that right).  It's the only option in the list shown with the SL '0' key option

I've tried everything that I can think of without success.   Registered and reregistered animations in SL, rebuilt the anim registry etc. 

Using 'Follow me for sex' dialogue prompts work OK with a whoile range of installed animations showing on press '0'.  I'm presently trying to update SL 1.63BETA9  to the release version, but that breaks other mods in this game's LO ?

I've tried ...

- without any aggressive animations.  Here, installed Lez anims DO play, and show up on the SL '0' key list

- player set as Male - all aggressdive anims show, but Strap On's won't show

- variations on the SL player placement settings

- changing SL filter combos for ZAZ and DD

... but nothing seems to change anything

Anyone any idea what I might be doing wrong, please?

11 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

As it's been mentioned here, I'm getting similar probs.  

I have 8.1.4 and 2.11.0 in play, Female Player, Female slaves and, try as I might, I can only get 1 (ONE) animation to play when using the 'You need to be punished->Strip!' and 'OK Slave...->'I'm going to fuck you' dialogues when using my normal Sexlab settings.  It's the 'Zyn Standing Rough' (think I have that right).  It's the only option in the list shown with the SL '0' key option

I've tried everything that I can think of without success.   Registered and reregistered animations in SL, rebuilt the anim registry etc. 

Using 'Follow me for sex' dialogue prompts work OK with a whoile range of installed animations showing on press '0'.  I'm presently trying to update SL 1.63BETA9  to the release version, but that breaks other mods in this game's LO ?

I've tried ...

- without any aggressive animations.  Here, installed Lez anims DO play, and show up on the SL '0' key list

- player set as Male - all aggressdive anims show, but Strap On's won't show

- variations on the SL player placement settings

- changing SL filter combos for ZAZ and DD

... but nothing seems to change anything

Could you try to deactivate DoM and see what happens?

38 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

It's just like that I think, there's a handful of situations where PAHE forces one or one of a few specific animations. The other example of this is when you use the oral sex dialogue option as a female character, you will notice it only allows itself to play one animation from a list of three.

In this case, it could be you don't have any 'aggressive' tagged lesbian animations. Wouldn't be surprised since there's only a few out there anyway. PAHE might be doing something where it just plays that one to avoid not having any available.

Try toggling Zyn Rough Standing off in the filter animations tab of SexLab, see what that does. I'm expecting it to just crack the filter entirely and it will just open up to all available animations. If it does that, then we know PAHE is trying to force that animation.

Then, add an aggressive tag to one lesbian animation, doesn't matter which one or if it makes sense, this is just to test. Either use the mod SLATE to do this, or edit the json file for that animation. Then try again, if it only plays that animation (the one you've tagged), then we know the problem is not having aggressive lesbian animations available, all you'd have to do at that point is put tags on the animations you'd want to see in that context.

However, if you do that and PAHE still insists on playing Zyn Rough Standing, I'm not entirely sure how to circumvent that.

As a side note, there really are very few aggressive lesbian animations for SexLab in existence. What you'd have to do is download some SLAL packs with some lesbian animations, and then tag the ones that look more or less aggressive as aggressive. Anub's SLAL pack has a couple that really are aggressive, but a couple meaning literally two.

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

pahe uses submission for escape threshold, but dom uses resignation

Ah that fixed it

13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Could you try to deactivate DoM and see what happens?

@CliftonJD

Haven't managed to do that, but here's the console log for a sample of what I get on a, PAHE registered NPC, sex training event  - pics should appear in order, so that the console txt is sequential

It shows the animation starting, being selected and why (I presume) it's then selecting the 'Zyn Rough Standing' one as the only one than meets all the tags required.

I suppose the obvious questions are:

'Which Mod

- Is asking for those 'GetbyTags'?

- Why is it requiring those tags specifically?

- Why is it setting 'Require All=TRUE'?

'

As far as I can see, in my setup, after having spent hours setting and resetting my SL, and SLAL pack, animations, and trying loads of combos of the various SL settings, as long as I set PAHE to require 'aggressive' animations in training and in punishments, it will select this particular animation forever  ?

I'm fairly certain it didn't do this last I played this game (when I was using DOM 2.9.9 and an older version of PAHE that was said to be compatible with that)

Hope this helps you to help me.  Any ideas will be very welcome ?  SEE ALSO EDIT BELOW

2137299228_SkyrimSE2022-06-0600-54-21-524.jpg.bb69c8a7130cd8fd07ae8e1d1e7b56ea.jpg

690870177_SkyrimSE2022-06-0600-54-23-237.jpg.75a9fa9089861e18e0be851ab6cfaa32.jpg

694748226_SkyrimSE2022-06-0600-54-24-388.jpg.30cfc99025e4283cb151827fc280fecb.jpg

19319621_SkyrimSE2022-06-0600-54-25-481.jpg.399a17363cafa25044722ff64324726e.jpg

EDIT:  OK I tried again this morning and restarted ZAZ too, just to see if that helped.  Got the same results as above, but removing the slaves ZAZ gag and commanding the 'Oral/Use your Mouth' option under the 'I'm going to Fuck you' dialogue came up with a range of Cunnilingus animations

BUT, EVEN BETTER ...

....when I tried the main dialogue tree 'Strip! etc' -> 'Time to get a little rough' that brings up the full list of f'Forced' animations! 

The pic below shows that the 'GetByTags' request for that dialogue returns 'Aggressive,Forced' with 'RequireAll=False' and on pressing the SL '0', the drop down list returns the full list of animations registered to SL with those tags

So it is possible to get more than one, or very few, animations, but you seem to have to be picky about which of the slave dialogues you use.  Two out of the three return only a VERY limited set because the Tags requested filter out almost everything ....., and certainly everything agressive

This may be as intended, but it may possibly just mean that ..

- I didn't read the mod page properly

- the mod page doesn't explain this as well as intended

- what is happening is not what was intended at all

- some other mod is interfering and unintentionally screwing up the intended screwing

Anyway, I hope that somehow helps, as the Blues Brothers might have put it, you, me, them, everybody .... ?

PAHE & DOM are great mods BTW, and a big thanks to you both for the effort that's gone into creating and maintaining them  :thumbsup:

1099174937_SkyrimSE2022-06-0609-49-23-031.jpg.182cf56cc84789e4097ee27037ee3cfd.jpg

Edited by DonQuiWho

Welp! I naively thought "Just this once I'll just jump right in with a mod and bother reading more than a hundred pages on the support thread. It's basically PAHE and I know that."

I was wrong. 

The first surprise of Diary Of Mine: Slaves can run away, even when wearing the super collars of leashing and with the MCM on Paradise Halls set that they just passively parevent slaves from running away.

Second surprise: It takes noticably longer to enslave someone and is buggier about doing so. Maybe I'm just new to the mod but it's a lot harder to judge when is the right time to talk to them to get the "You're my slave now put this collar on" after activating the enslave option on an npc

Third surprise: They attack even when wearing the super duper collar.

The fourth surprise: The MCM does not provide options to turn off these new Diary Of Mine features

I know I need to take my medicine and read through all the support threads but is it still possible with Diary Of Mine to do have a less micro management type of gameplay? DOM looke really interesting but one thing I liked about the combination of PAHE and HSH was that you could have two slaves in the party, let your followers sex train them when you stop and then assign one highly levelled slave to be task master while the other is the first trainer. Is that style of game play still possible with DOM or do you really need to focus on one or two slaves at a time given there seems to be no way to prevent them trying to run away or fighting back?