1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Promises have more effects: at game update, at end and for special occasions. Special occasions are: if you give/take gifts to/from slave and promise is "gold", if you praise or punish a slave with pain, rape or telling-off and the promise was "to be gentle" or "pain".

Sounds pretty cool. But does it actually make the slaves behave better, i.e. holding up their side of the bargain? Or is it just for more targeted training boosts? 

2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Sounds pretty cool. But does it actually make the slaves behave better, i.e. holding up their side of the bargain? Or is it just for more targeted training boosts? 

Just boost for promises. If you want slaves to behave, use threats.

In other words, threats are about slave's behaviour, promises about player's. Really just a different flavor of the same.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 5/24/2022 at 5:37 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Little chance I will change that in they near future

You mean little chance of slaves reacting to positive treatment of friends?  That's a pity.

250 is the NPC default job modifier then you apply the overall multiplier (default is 10 but you can change it in the MCM from 1 to 1000) to find 2500 gold

Beggar modifier is 1, so it makes 10 gold with the default multiplier.

Got it.  This looks like a good setup as far as configurability.  It probably shouldn't be on the "Animations" tab of the MCM, though.

Yes it is. There are now two options: bow or stand in attention (arms behind back). The MCM menu let you change those two animations to your favorite ones. There is also an option to force the slave to keep the pose and enter posing behavior.

I've asked this before, but I've never gotten an answer.  Can anyone please tell me the EditorID for the kneeling, hands behind head animation that HSH uses for this stuff?  I've spent an inordinate amount of time staring at the list of animations in ZAP without recognising it.  Devious Devices has a copy of the animation called DD_FT_CollarMe, but that can't be what HSH is using since DD isn't a requirement, and that animation doesn't work with DoM, I guess for the same reason.  Aside from the fact that I want it for my DoM "Kneel" pose, I need to use it for Institutional Slavery, too.

Also, if you're going to have this be a "free response" box in the MCM, you probably should add a "restore default" option.  Otherwise, people are inevitably going to change this to something non-functional, then not know how to change it back.

On 5/24/2022 at 9:12 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Basically flattering boost anger training. The difference between the three compliments is the second training (submission for sexy, respect for romantic and resignation for praising).

I like these a lot.  Nice addition.  I feel like the language of the sexy flattery is a bit too... how to put it... too empowering? though, for something you'd say to a slave.  Maybe instead of, "It's actually unfair," something along these lines would fit a little better?

• "I know I'm lucky to own a slave as fucking sexy as you are!"
  • "I'm lucky to own a slave as fucking sexy as you are!"
  • "Any slaveholder would be lucky to have a pet as fucking sexy as you are!"

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Special occasions are: if you give/take gifts to/from slave and promise is "gold", if you praise or punish a slave with pain, rape or telling-off and the promise was "to be gentle" or "pain". See @Antiope_Apollonia post for more info:

Sorry if I'm being thick, but this seems unclear the way I'm reading it.  Are you treating scolding as "being gentle" (like in my suggestion) or as "punishing" here?

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- Dialogue for canceling a promise. Dialogue for ongoing promise is hidden.

Maybe we should have an equivalent for cancelling threats, too?

Also, on the subject of threats and promises, and my ongoing endeavour to keep the Slave Mood window easily readable, I would suggest not sandwiching the current praise/punish reason in between the active threat and promise.  Maybe something like this?

Mood, hysterical, resolute, falling in love, etc.

Threats/Promises

Praise/Punish reasons

Sex info

- When slaves are ordered to kneel or stand at attention, they will be more affected by other slaves punishment even if it's not their friends. If the victim is their rival, they might comment on the punishment, otherwise it will boost their training.

Cool.  This sounds very useful.

17 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

But I've always felt uncomfortable with slaves rising up without any kind of order until now.
So this update is nice, but...
I tried it and it was a pain in the ass! LOL

I'm with you.  I proposed pretty much exactly this feature a while back.  Having the alternate function of the "Bow..." hotkey be to return all slaves in proximity to the following state would be one possible implementation.  Something along these lines would be really useful.  

1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Can anyone please tell me the EditorID for the kneeling, hands behind head animation that HSH uses for this stuff? 

It's listed as ZapKneelDisplay, but you can't use it as is because it isn't an idle. The animation is TepiKneelHandsHead.hkx if you or troll want to add it as an idle. If you want to try it out, select a character in the console and type sae zapkneeldisplay. It's in the ZaZ v8 pack if that isn't clear. 

Edited by bnub345

The only difference is the idle has an entry in the esp pointing to the .hkx file. Anyway, you can actually play this in DoM right now. The problem is, the kneel animation in the MCM is only used when the slave is tied and is otherwise overridden by the all fours kneeling pose. You can make the hands behind head one the attention pose I guess.

9 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

You mean little chance of slaves reacting to positive treatment of friends?  That's a pity.

Yes. Looping over slaves is time consuming and here the interest is too small to justify it.

Got it.  This looks like a good setup as far as configurability.  It probably shouldn't be on the "Animations" tab of the MCM, though.

Corrected, it's in debug now.

Also, if you're going to have this be a "free response" box in the MCM, you probably should add a "restore default" option.  Otherwise, people are inevitably going to change this to something non-functional, then not know how to change it back.

Should be set to default if you click cancel or put an empty string. Otherwise next version.

I like these a lot.  Nice addition.  I feel like the language of the sexy flattery is a bit too... how to put it... too empowering? though, for something you'd say to a slave.  Maybe instead of, "It's actually unfair," something along these lines would fit a little better?

• "I know I'm lucky to own a slave as fucking sexy as you are!"
  • "I'm lucky to own a slave as fucking sexy as you are!"
  • "Any slaveholder would be lucky to have a pet as fucking sexy as you are!"

Isn't that more a compliment to the slave owner? We need a sentence that applies 100% to the slave.

Sorry if I'm being thick, but this seems unclear the way I'm reading it.  Are you treating scolding as "being gentle" (like in my suggestion) or as "punishing" here?

Well, you wrote it... So yes scolding is gentle, physical punishments are not.

Maybe we should have an equivalent for cancelling threats, too?

No, threats go away automatically once slaves get devoted. For fresh slaves they know you're fucking crazy and would never hope for you to forget a threat.

Also, on the subject of threats and promises, and my ongoing endeavour to keep the Slave Mood window easily readable, I would suggest not sandwiching the current praise/punish reason in between the active threat and promise.  Maybe something like this?

Mood, hysterical, resolute, falling in love, etc.

Threats/Promises

Praise/Punish reasons

Sex info

Done

On 5/24/2022 at 10:58 PM, BloodDollMaria said:

Yes, I understand.
But I've always felt uncomfortable with slaves rising up without any kind of order until now.
So this update is nice, but...
I tried it and it was a pain in the ass! LOL
So this was a very selfish suggestion, please ignore it!
Thank you for your reply

I'm with you.  I proposed pretty much exactly this feature a while back.  Having the alternate function of the "Bow..." hotkey be to return all slaves in proximity to the following state would be one possible implementation.  Something along these lines would be really useful.  

We could narrow it down to 3 possibilities here:

1) A hotkey to have all nearby slaves follow player, except for those tied or in furniture

2) A hotkey to have all nearby posing/masturbating slaves follow player

3) A hotkey to have all nearby posing slaves in bow/attention pose follow player

Could be the same hotkey with MCM options or 1 and 2 or 3 (depending on MCM options)

Would that be useful?

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes. Looping over slaves is time consuming and here the interest is too small to justify it.

The first part of that went mostly over my head, but I assume you're referring to some highly technical consideration regarding the performance impact of scripting or such.  If there are technical impediments to its implementation, I lack the expertise to speak to that other than to say it's a shame.

Because I would certainly contest the assertion that it would be of little interest.  In terms of roleplaying/realism, I'd contend that it's human nature to delight in the felicity of one's friends equally as far as to despair of their suffering.  Kindness to a woman's friends and relations is often a path to her heart.  And it would make sense that my slave could recognise the necessity of training her friend, and appreciate my efforts to do so as gently as possible—it should make a difference to my pet whether I'm only constantly yelling at and beating her friend, versus whether I'm alternately correcting her friend and then taking the time to comfort her and acknowledge when she does well, too.

And in gameplay terms, it would enable players to avoid the hassle of constantly angering their favourite pets whilst training new captures they've taken a liking to.  If my loyal slave sees me comforting and praising her friend as much as I'm correcting her, that should prevent the former from getting so upset by the process.  Which would both be more satisfying and more convenient.

Should be set to default if you click cancel or put an empty string.

Good to know.

Isn't that more a compliment to the slave owner? We need a sentence that applies 100% to the slave.

I would say it does apply 100% to the slave, but in a way that more keeps her in her place.  The current version somewhat implies that the owner envies her slave, which I don't think is the right connotation.  Thinking on it now, I suppose it sounds a bit different coming from a male PC than from a female, and it's probably less ill-fitting coming from a male PC, but I'd still suggest that it sounds more empowering than it should—in the context of a male PC, it suggests that the owner is under his slave's spell, so to speak.  I think the alternatives I've offered are more consistent with the clearly hierarchical nature of the relationship.  But the idea of being "lucky" is also a fairly common motif in romantic flattery anyway; you can tell your girlfriend that you're "so lucky to have met her," for example, and that would be seen unambiguously as praise for her.  

I'm not sure if there might be something even better that I haven't managed to think of, but I spent a decent while thinking about it to come up with those suggestions, and they're the best I have to offer for now for something that: 1) feels appropriate to be said by a dominant; 2) feels natural as a compliment; and 3) preserves as much of the original "how fucking sexy you are" language as possible.  If I come up with anything else that might be better, I'll let you know, but I think any of those options would be quite all right.

Well, you wrote it... So yes scolding is gentle, physical punishments are not.

I had some time to play with the new promises last night, and I like them a lot.  The "you kept your promise" event when they expire is a really nice touch.

1) A hotkey to have all nearby slaves follow player, except for those tied or in furniture

I would think that this alone should be quite sufficient to cover 99% of use cases and eliminate the overwhelming majority of annoyance, but if you want to provide additional configurability, well, the more the merrier.

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
5 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:
7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The first part of that went mostly over my head, but I assume you're referring to some highly technical consideration

Yes. It's just that if you have n slaves our experience wth  PAHE shows that scripts latency becomes almost unbearable if you have the maximum of 200 slaves.

If you want full slave to slave interaction the latency would go like nxn, or more. Which means that 10 slaves would already have the same latency as 100 slaves in PAHE without DoM.

We could narrow it down to 3 possibilities here:

2) A hotkey to have all nearby posing/masturbating slaves follow player

3) A hotkey to have all nearby posing slaves in bow/attention pose follow player

Could be the same hotkey with MCM options or 1 and 2 or 3 (depending on MCM options)

Would that be useful?

I think 1 is a good idea!

We are using 2.10.6
1 Compatibility with mods with potion drinking behavior
If a mod that makes a slave drink a potion is installed, the slave will be activated before the effect of the potion appears, and the potion will not be available.

2 Clipping of sitting behavior
If you have modified the sitting action, it will clip the slave.
Slaves on all fours will almost never clip.
It would be nice to be able to select a chair pose for the slave

3 Slave in a runaway state
Saving and reloading a game with a newly captured slave will almost certainly cause the slave to enter a runaway state, and attacking will not remove the hostile state.
You will not be able to talk to the slave. 

4 MCM
Starting with version 2.10.5, the Mark Key in Pah's MCM resets. Is this an intentional change?

Version 2.10.7 is out as new development/testing version.

Finally got the chance to use GSPose tags from @Antiope_Apollonia

- GSPoses will be used if installed for most "Entertain me" options.

- "Entertain me"  -> "Just be cute" is now split in cute/submissive pose/ass, boobs, pussy(or not pussy) presentation

- Sandboxing slaves might change to Cute/Sexy/Exercice poses if they are well trained.
 - Hotkeys to have all nearby slaves follow. One key to call all slaves (except tied or in furniture) and one to call only slaves posing with bow/attention. Each key used with modifier will revert to the other.
 - Naked slaves might comment about bad weather. They will also get extra training if naked in bad weather and afraid, sad or ashamed.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 2.10.8 is out...

It's Uthgerd's fault, this damn girl is giving me a hard time, I guess she deserves her surname "the Unbroken" after all! Plus she downloaded Race Menu for AE (I know it's her, Clara don't try to defend her or you're next) and screwed the SlaveTats, the bitch would not even shed tears anymore! It took me 3 days to find that I add to go down the list of old files to get RM back on tracks! Well now she is blushing at last!

Spoiler

ScreenShot200.jpg.12df08e7b928642ae5c8983d091f50b6.jpg

Few bugs plus, same as 2.10.7

- Sandboxing slaves might change to Cute/Sexy/Exercice poses if they are well trained.
 - Hotkeys to have all nearby slaves follow. One key to call all slaves (except tied or in furniture) and one to call only slaves posing with bow/attention.
 - Naked slaves might comment about bad weather. Slaves in bad weather receive extra training if they are afraid/terrified/scared, sad or ashamed in fear/resignation/humiliation respectively.

- Corrected bug leading to slaves never commenting on some topics (was never true)

- Corrected bug on chance of feeling ashamed (was reversed)

- Corrected bug on weather training (was true for all weather conditions)

- Widgets have been enlarged to 400 px. If that's a problem we could get an MCM option to adjust it.

- Changed restore virginity spell for PAHE slaves to set all sexual experiences at 0 (full vrigins). For other NPCs the spell will still read the json files and keep the historical virginity values. So if you want slaves to be like their json files, you need to put them in HSH first or freeing them is also an option...

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.10.8 is out...

It's Uthgerd fault, this damn girl is giving me a hard time, I guess she deserves her surname "the Unbroken" after all! Plus she downloaded Race Menu for AE (I know it's her, CLara don't try to defend her or you're next) and screwed the SlaveTats, the bitch would not even shed tears anymore! It took me 3 days to find that I add to go down the list of old files to get RM back on tracks! Well now she is blushing at last!

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot200.jpg.12df08e7b928642ae5c8983d091f50b6.jpg

Few bugs plus, same as 2.10.7

- Hotkeys to have all nearby slaves follow. One key to call all slaves (except tied or in furniture) and one to call only slaves posing with bow/attention.
 - Naked slaves might comment about bad weather. Slaves in bad weather receive extra training if they are afraid/terrified/scared, sad or ashamed in fear/resignation/humiliation respectively.

- Corrected bug leading to slaves never commenting on some topics (was never true)

- Corrected bug on chance of feeling ashamed (was reversed)

- Corrected bug on weather training (was true for all weather conditions)

- Widgets have been enlarged to 400 px. If that's a problem we could get an MCM option to adjust it.

- Changed restore virginity spell for PAHE slaves to set all sexual experiences at 0 (full vrigins). For other NPCs the spell will still read the json files and keep the historical virginity values. So if you want slaves to be like their json files, you need to put them in HSH first or freeing them is also an option...

LE version

Download and Install SE version 2.10.8 and replace with this one

Pah DiaryOfMine 2_10_8 LE.7z

Edited by サマエル

Finally got the chance to use GSPose tags

It seems like each of the new "Show your ..." commands is only picking one animation.  The animations fit the dialogues, but there's no randomisation.

I'm curious what other folks think here, but personally, I'm really struggling to keep coming up with more hotkeys, so I'm on the lookout for ways they could be condensed.  My suggestion here would be to have only one hotkey for "all slaves pose" and only one for "all slaves follow", and to make them alternates for one another.  Then have separate configuration for whether the pose is kneeling or standing at attention, and for whether the follow command affects all slaves or only posing slaves.  Would anyone miss having these hotkeys separated?  My thought would be that the configurability would be enough that the reduction in needed hotkeys would be worth it.  

Someone made a small extension for SLTR recently using iWant Widgets, and I wondered if it might be something you'd want to use for DoM's notifications.  I hesitated to bring it up since DoM already has so much built around the current widget system, and I wasn't sure it'd be worth it, but if you're looking to tinker with it and expand customisation, it looks like maybe something worth thinking about?

Spoiler

ScreenShot151.png.09dd5eafd4d226bb846df714515b29da.png

It seems like you've flipped the labels for trait neuroticism on the personality info pane.  Based on checking NPCs with custom .JSONs, the values haven't changed—just the labels.  (i.e., "Calm" should be on the right, and "Anxious" should be on the left.)  I'm not certain exactly when this happened; it must have been recent, but I noticed it in 2.10.6.

7 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

No idea how, but you seem to have broken my SlaveTats "property" pack with the numbers... I need to brand my new captures!  I can only access the default tats now.

Try to not use the DoM SlaveTats patch. Just remove SlaveTats.pex from the DoM/scripts directory.

8 hours ago, BloodDollMaria said:

I used 2.10.8
Some slaves danced, some did not.
The widget shows them as dancing

You need to check the animation name in the log file if you have the debug anim toggle on in the DoM MCM menu.

8 hours ago, BloodDollMaria said:

During bad weather, it comments about the weather if the slave is naked, even if he is in the inn

I have the feeling that's a bug for this particular location. I will try to add an exterior check, even if it is redundant. Which Inn was it?

Edited by TrollAutokill
14 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It seems like each of the new "Show your ..." commands is only picking one animation.  The animations fit the dialogues, but there's no randomisation.

Still needs some debugging yes. But it should not be random, it's linked to the slave personality. We could add some randomness once the personality path is assessed.

I'm curious what other folks think here, but personally, I'm really struggling to keep coming up with more hotkeys, so I'm on the lookout for ways they could be condensed.  My suggestion here would be to have only one hotkey for "all slaves pose" and only one for "all slaves follow", and to make them alternates for one another.  Then have separate configuration for whether the pose is kneeling or standing at attention, and for whether the follow command affects all slaves or only posing slaves.  Would anyone miss having these hotkeys separated?  My thought would be that the configurability would be enough that the reduction in needed hotkeys would be worth it.  

First, you don't have to use all the hotkeys. Which hotkeys you should configure depends on your gameplay. Also, the MCM hotkey menu is now split in half, with hte left keys being the alternate of the corresponding right keys and vice versa. More configuration would be micro management, and I hate micro management (including micro management games).

Someone made a small extension for SLTR recently using iWant Widgets, and I wondered if it might be something you'd want to use for DoM's notifications.  I hesitated to bring it up since DoM already has so much built around the current widget system, and I wasn't sure it'd be worth it, but if you're looking to tinker with it and expand customisation, it looks like maybe something worth thinking about?

The apropos2 widgets are working. Adding one MCM option is ok, switching to a new system is too much hassle for the same.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot151.png.09dd5eafd4d226bb846df714515b29da.png

It seems like you've flipped the labels for trait neuroticism on the personality info pane.  Based on checking NPCs with custom .JSONs, the values haven't changed—just the labels.  (i.e., "Calm" should be on the right, and "Anxious" should be on the left.)  I'm not certain exactly when this happened; it must have been recent, but I noticed it in 2.10.6.

Could be, I will check, you get one point for noticing. After 1000 points you can ask (politely) for a new functionality ?