47 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i can't comment on the other matters, that's for dom. but if recloning resets their stats, TrollAutokill and i need to test and review that feature. hopefully its only contained to rare slaves that can't be fixed

I was using sapphire the lady that bamboozled the kid in riften i believe. It was weird she functioned normal then out of the blue became broken and would randomly fall and not follow. Like she suddenly became a true follower even offering to make her a steward which never happened before. 

Just now, rvera91 said:

I was using sapphire the lady that bamboozled the kid in riften i believe. It was weird she functioned normal then out of the blue became broken and would randomly fall and not follow. Like she suddenly became a true follower even offering to make her a steward which never happened before. 

sapphire is a quested unique so i would need to see your dom settings pages to see if they're effecting your results. assuming your settings aren't an issue, this could also be effected by your progress in the thieves guild

Just now, CliftonJD said:

sapphire is a quested unique so i would need to see your dom settings pages to see if they're effecting your results. assuming your settings aren't an issue, this could also be effected by your progress in the thieves guild

Haven't done anything with the thieves guild. Even after recloning her i don't get the "ok slave' dialogue option. Up until now she functioned perfectly.

Unfortunately I don't currently have access to my computer to post files. 

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

I had her fully trained for quite some time  and she functioned perfectly. It was weird how she acted no other slave acted that way ever. 

6 minutes ago, rvera91 said:

Up until now she functioned perfectly.

ok that would be the odd part of the equation here. this is expected behavior for most quested npc's:

7 minutes ago, rvera91 said:

Haven't done anything with the thieves guild. Even after recloning her i don't get the "ok slave' dialogue option.

too late to add her into next update, getting ready to post it, so i'll add her to my list of fixes for pahe 8.1.5

11 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ok that would be the odd part of the equation here. this is expected behavior for most quested npc's:

too late to add her into next update, getting ready to post it, so i'll add her to my list of fixes for pahe 8.1.5

Nice sounds good

Edited by rvera91
3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

That must be it, I don't register the ZaZ animations. So it tries to play the zaz wrist anim, can't find it, then just picks one at random. 

Yes that would explain it. I believe if you install a SLAL pack that has them it would work too. Try Billyy's SLAL pack, it has some bound animations, a few are oral. 

11 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Except that every single custom personality is now wrong.

And, it's just inconsistent with all the other traits

Not necessarily and no.

Before the print was;

Anxious [calmness value] Calm

Now you have

Calm [Emotionality value=100-calmness] Anxious

Internally nothing has changed, the scripts have always used calmness, it's just a change in displaying the same but following HEXACO scheme

And for the JSON you can choose to input one or the other. Just do it right.

If you mixed the two, correct your script and regenerate the JSON, that's a 2 minutes job.

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes that would explain it. I believe if you install a SLAL pack that has them it would work too. Try Billyy's SLAL pack, it has some bound animations, a few are oral. 

I don't think so, I have the Billyy bound anim pack. If I understood clifton, pahe is hardcoded to use specific zaz anims while the slaves are tied rather than looking for bound anims by tag. 

44 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

I don't think so, I have the Billyy bound anim pack. If I understood clifton, pahe is hardcoded to use specific zaz anims while the slaves are tied rather than looking for bound anims by tag. 

Huh. I'm pretty sure I've used it that way, but I could be wrong.

Using 2.10.8 couple of things i've noticed

If your in a cell with multiple slaves (i.e. my lakeview basement where i have 8 ) and you leave the cell you continue to get updates about there mood for the rest of the session as i was in the lakeview basement and then went over to pine watch to save (quieter cell as all the bandits are dead) and i kept getting updates, loading the save the next day when i haven't been in the basement with the 8 i don't receive any updates about them

Promise breaking only appears to apply one way, i promised hermir i'd be gentle and from the dialogue its kind of implied that she has to do as she's told for that to apply but then she refused to have sex with the PC so was punished for that and it flashed up the message about her not believing my promise anymore

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Using 2.10.8 couple of things i've noticed

If your in a cell with multiple slaves (i.e. my lakeview basement where i have 8 ) and you leave the cell you continue to get updates about there mood for the rest of the session as i was in the lakeview basement and then went over to pine watch to save (quieter cell as all the bandits are dead) and i kept getting updates, loading the save the next day when i haven't been in the basement with the 8 i don't receive any updates about them

Notifications are based on is3dloaded which is a very fast way to check if an actor is around. But sometimes actors stay loaded for a while after a cell change. This will eventually reset... Also if you just loaded a game, some slaves in your back might not be 3d loaded immediately.

5 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Promise breaking only appears to apply one way, i promised hermir i'd be gentle and from the dialogue its kind of implied that she has to do as she's told for that to apply but then she refused to have sex with the PC so was punished for that and it flashed up the message about her not believing my promise anymore

That's because you hit her. You should have just scold her. That way you would have gotten a bonus instead of a malus for using pain while promising to be gentle. Or you could just promise pain and the whipping will be more effective!

Anyhow it's her choice to refuse, but you should try again after punishment, as DoM will take that into account if next order is the same as the last punishment reason.

But of course this doesn't apply to sex since the choice is made in PAHE plugin according to submission training level. In that case just punish/scold her until she agrees.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:
6 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

That's because you hit her. You should have just scold her. That way you would have gotten a bonus instead of a malus for using pain while promising to be gentle. Or you could just promise pain and the whipping will be more effective!

Anyhow it's her choice to refuse, but you should try again after punishment, as DoM will take that into account if next order is the same as the last punishment reason.

But of course this doesn't apply to sex since the choice is made in PAHE plugin according to submission training level. In that case just punish/scold her until she agrees.

Was thinking it should work more like when you warn a slave about crying and then they some times hold back there tears due to the warning so a slave that you've promised to be gentle with will avoid giving you reasons to punish them

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Was thinking it should work more like when you warn a slave about crying and then they some times hold back there tears due to the warning so a slave that you've promised to be gentle with will avoid giving you reasons to punish them

Nah. You're mixing up threats (slave behaviour) with promises (player behaviour). Good news is you can combine both.

Finally decided to put the companions quest aside for a while.

Spoiler

ScreenShot206.jpg.2163e7a1f8c9ea1221d69c01a225e475.jpg

I know you're impatient, but don't spoil the fun Clara! Our guests will not need any underwear and I guess our sweet dream will be their worst nightmare...

Spoiler

ScreenShot207.jpg.0cef9e2b144ad2303a0b97c74227a9a3.jpg

I wonder if Aela still cares about her stupid shield...

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.10.9 is out

- Bag all your slaves at once

- Some bugs correction

No changes in the plugin so it's LE compatible.

This is the last version before updating to PAHE 8.1.4

Oh ok so still not compatible with the new pahe? Hope that patch drops soon lol

Hi everyone, @TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD,

While waiting until PLANCK implements something better, I've been fooling around with CBPC events to interact with slaves through touching. I managed to build an prototype that can do stuff with PAHE/DOM slaves when touching them in different places. I was inspired by "CBPC VR Action - Reaction" but I wanted something exclusively for PAHE & DOM.

This is what I'm currently trying out:

image.png.b9e96611c24576622ce2406014b3aeb2.png

It's interesting how natural it feels, for instance the butt touching to make them masturbate is instant and no dialogue!!

I have to come up with some coherent "body language" because honestly CBPC events don't tell me much other than the node that was touched. So I will have to limit my expectations, at least until PLANCK implements something to interface with it.

Probably, I will just start very small and limit all touching to improve training thru praising, scolding, etc. But I wanted to know what do you think about it?

Edited by Kalysto