Version 2.11.2 - Two more fixes

- Fixed, set example/choke for not respectful not animating on tied slaves. It will also animate on slaves in furniture at the price of a few glitches.
- Posture correction punishment is only available for slaves with pose training < 100

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- Posture correction punishment is only available for slaves with pose training < 100

The fix I never realised I wanted, but now I see I can't live without! ?

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- Fixed, set example/choke for not respectful not animating on tied slaves. It will also animate on slaves in furniture at the price of a few glitches.

I still can't bring myself to use these.  I'm certain they feel much better for male PCs, but dainty li'l feminine me picking up my slave by her throat just looks, at best, hilarious.

25 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I still can't bring myself to use these.  I'm certain they feel much better for male PCs, but dainty li'l feminine me picking up my slave by her throat just looks, at best, hilarious.

You know it's funny I actually saw the choking animation as a stage in a femdom SLAL animation lmao 

2 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

You know it's funny I actually saw the choking animation as a stage in a femdom SLAL animation lmao 

I mean, maybe if you use Touched by Dibella instead of 3BA with one of those bodybuilder skin mods and so on, you could make a female PC where it'd fit.  

Spoiler

ScreenShot112.png.c2956fc7ed055af24c84c53ebb1c65a7.png

This isn't such a body, though!

1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Decent for Vampries tho, especially if you lift a guy.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
Typo

hopely next update fixes the cleaning Removing wall items from displays and others. right now its impossible to train  maid at your homes as they will reset and delete any items on display. i been leaving my slaves in a random house  for maid traning. right now its only  display racks and glass cases. storage's seem to be fine and even  mannequins are fine

22 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

hopely next update fixes the cleaning Removing wall items from displays and others. right now its impossible to train  maid at your homes as they will reset and delete any items on display. i been leaving my slaves in a random house  for maid traning. right now its only  display racks and glass cases. storage's seem to be fine and even  mannequins are fine

That's because display racks and glass cases are not actual containers but placeholders. Mannequins are containers similar to an actor inventory.

We could have an option to skip some specific type of items (weapons, armors, ... What else?) but I don't know a way to identify if an object is on display or on the ground. Maybe someone does.

By the way maids don't delete items if they find a nearby furniture container to put it in. No storage available means the item is deleted.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes it is part of a femdom sequence.

It actually works pretty well with the vanilla male body when playing a male character. I guess when playing as a female character it should work with the vanilla body too. But who would want to do that?

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

should have posture collars effect that

They should increase the amount of training, yes. I just stopped the training once it reaches 100, to avoid clutter and as a mean for the player to know the slave reached 100% in pose training (no more messages about posture correction).

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's because display racks and glass cases are not actual containers but placeholders. Mannequins are containers similar to an actor inventory.

We could have an option to skip some specific type of items (weapons, armors, ... What else?) but I don't know a way to identify if an object is on display or on the ground. Maybe someone does.

By the way maids don't delete items if they find a nearby furniture container to put it in. No storage available means the item is deleted.

Whoa wait what? The maids actually clean stuff?? I didn't know that, I thought they just sandboxed around and played the animation. So they'll find stuff on the ground and put it in a random container? Is that how it works?

8 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

They should increase the amount of training, yes.

Do posture collars already do this or did you mean it's to come in the future? 

26 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Mannequins are containers similar to an actor inventory.

Mannequins are literally NPCs, and they really disturb me. If you look at them in the console you see they even have their own race "ManakinRace". When you enter an area they're supposed to get frozen in place, but sometimes with enough script load it fails to do it immediately so you can see the mannequins move ever so slightly every time you reload the area. It scares the shit out of me, I always delete mannequins every time they come with a house.

Back when Skyrim modding was still the wild west, like 2013 or 2014 or so, you could easily jack your game up enough that the mannequins would come to life, and just walk away. They would all go to the same place too, from anywhere in the game, in a single file line. That experience made me forever uncomfortable with them.

8 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Whoa wait what? The maids actually clean stuff?? I didn't know that, I thought they just sandboxed around and played the animation. So they'll find stuff on the ground and put it in a random container? Is that how it works?

yeah they do just leave the zone then come back and it resets all the items.

21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

It actually works pretty well with the vanilla male body when playing a male character. I guess when playing as a female character it should work with the vanilla body too. But who would want to do that?

I think for female PCs, it would look a lot better to have some kind of animation where the PC is standing behind the slave, maybe with an arm locked through the slave's arms behind her back, or maybe with an arm around the slave's neck from behind.  There are some stages in the body inspection stages that are along both of those lines.  The slave could be standing, or maybe on her knees.  I don't have any specific animations in mind to suggest, but I'll try to keep an eye out.  

---

Oh, and talking of animations, can you explain the requirements/restrictions around setting the animations for the Kneel/Stand at Attention?  I haven't been able to get it to work.  I'd really like to use the ZAP kneeling animation that HSH uses:

On 5/26/2022 at 4:01 AM, bnub345 said:

It's listed as ZapKneelDisplay, but you can't use it as is because it isn't an idle. The animation is TepiKneelHandsHead.hkx if you or troll want to add it as an idle. If you want to try it out, select a character in the console and type sae zapkneeldisplay. It's in the ZaZ v8 pack if that isn't clear. 

I tried making it an idle myself, but I'm not sure if I fucked something up—I have no idea what I'm doing other than just trying to follow the example of other idles.  There's also a copy of the same animation in DD that already is an idle called DD_FT_CollarMe, but setting that as the animation in the DoM MCM doesn't work.  And there's a very similar animation in GSPoses, number 290, but again, setting it in the DoM MCM doesn't work.  Does the animation have to be a part of the DoM ESP to be available or something?  I'm stumped.

17 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

They pickup things and put them at their default places. If it's a foreign object (not initially in the cell) they put it in the nearest container.

3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

They pickup things and put them at their default places. If it's a foreign object (not initially in the cell) they put it in the nearest container.

That's so cool, I'm going to knock stuff over now and make them clean it :)

7 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Almost fell out of my chair laughing!  You've found the most adorable phobia to have, lol.

I don't know what it is, I seem to be the only one. Most house mods come with an abundance of mannequins, so apparently people like them and use them. But for me they always always shift just a bit every time I come home. Sometimes they don't get frozen in place until they're already doing a generic NPC idle, like hands on hips or whatever. Sometime they move from their pedestal entirely and can be found in random places in my house. I hate them so much.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Any idle defined by any mod is valid. You need to use the string name of this idle as defined in the mod FNIS*_list.txt file

Okay, so I'm doing it correctly, but @bnub345 seems to have identified a bug that's preventing it from working.  I'd forgotten about this post until just now:

On 5/26/2022 at 5:02 AM, bnub345 said:

The problem is, the kneel animation in the MCM is only used when the slave is tied and is otherwise overridden by the all fours kneeling pose. You can make the hands behind head one the attention pose I guess.

I can change the Attention pose no problem, but not the Kneeling pose.  

use this and you have no more manikins. just make sure to edit it and remove the 42k gold he added to their inventory as a joke.

is anyone else have a issue where when you tell a slave to wait and sandbox they just stand there and seem tot ake a random pose?

Edited by sidfu1