3 hours ago, Zach1736 said:

ok thanks, and what should i do if they keep saying "where am i/ what's happening/ why me" without any dialog options? it that some kind of bug?

That's being tuned. Meanwhile, gag thembor order them to be silent.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 5/27/2022 at 10:56 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It seems like you've flipped the labels for trait neuroticism on the personality info pane.  Based on checking NPCs with custom .JSONs, the values haven't changed—just the labels.  (i.e., "Calm" should be on the right, and "Anxious" should be on the left.)  I'm not certain exactly when this happened; it must have been recent, but I noticed it in 2.10.6.

For Uthgerd I see, in the json file

"emmotionality": 47.0,

And in game,

Calm 47 Anxious

Which is correct.

You could also change the json file to,

"calmness": 53.0,

And get the same result.

14 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I might as well chime in with some thoughts here on the latest additions. Some of these first ones might be issues with default PAHE, maybe @CliftonJD can comment?

• Tying slaves seems to break all of the sexlab tag filters and just picks a random animation.

That's interesting!  Are you getting the SAME starting animation each time?  And having to use the 'O' key if you want to select the animation list to change it?

I've been trying to work out for some time why Sexlab now commences every scene with the same animation, being the last one in the animation list that seems to fit the chosen starting parameter, ie vaginal, oral, anal etc.  And suspending the final animation in the Sexlab MCM animation list just shifts things to starting with the previous one on the MCM list

I thought there might be lag involved, but It had never crossed my mind up till now that PAHE/DOM were maybe messing with the Sexlab Filters ... ?

4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

That's interesting!  Are you getting the SAME starting animation each time?  And having to use the 'O' key if you want to select the animation list to change it?

I've been trying to work out for some time why Sexlab now commences every scene with the same animation, being the last one in the animation list that seems to fit the chosen starting parameter, ie vaginal, oral, anal etc.  And suspending the final animation in the Sexlab MCM animation list just shifts things to starting with the previous one on the MCM list

I thought there might be lag involved, but It had never crossed my mind up till now that PAHE/DOM were maybe messing with the Sexlab Filters ... ?

That's not what I meant and my issue is different from yours. For example, when you choose the dialogue "Use your mouth", it should play an oral animation. And it does, unless the  slave is tied, in which case it seems to just pick an animation totally at random. No idea why you are getting the same anim repeated. 

2 hours ago, bnub345 said:

That's not what I meant and my issue is different from yours. For example, when you choose the dialogue "Use your mouth", it should play an oral animation. And it does, unless the  slave is tied, in which case it seems to just pick an animation totally at random. No idea why you are getting the same anim repeated. 

I think this can happen if you don't have any valid animations for what you're trying to do. So for example if you try oral while tied, and you don't have any oral tied animations, it just gives up and will play any animation because the filter came back with 0 possible anims. 

Do you have any SLAL packs installed? If you don't have any then that would explain it... 

52 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

So with this slaves in bag, I would love to be able to add an option to carry tied up slaves on your shoulders or in your arms. Anyone knows about a mod with these kind of features?

I would absolutely love that as well. The closest thing I can think of is Musje's PAHE Slave Cart. It comes with pack horses, which you can load with two slaves on the back of it and have it follow you. I remember on that support thread, which is pretty small, that there was discussion about being able to carry slaves as you're describing. Check this link for a post where Musje has a very promising screenshot, not sure whatever happened to it though... Apparently there was some problem with doing it, something about having the NPC attached to the player like a horse just broke the player. Not sure, anyway it might be a good place to start.

EDIT: Someone on that thread had this idea: "I wonder, if the player is able to mount an NPC, could it be possible to just swap the animation around? Like having the player mount an NPC but having the player use the carry animation for the rider, and the carried animtation for the mount?"

Followed by Musje's reply:

"Thought about that :) Sadly not, FNIS wont let me override all the relevant animations.

The last thing I tried (a while ago) was to clone the player, then have the other NPC mount the clone. That should work, but the cloning isn't perfect."

Seems like it's tough to pull off, but there have been some ideas floating around it sounds like.

Edited by InsanityFactor
12 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I would absolutely love that as well. The closest thing I can think of is Musje's PAHE Slave Cart. It comes with pack horses, which you can load with two slaves on the back of it and have it follow you. I remember on that support thread, which is pretty small, that there was discussion about being able to carry slaves as you're describing. Check this link for a post where Musje has a very promising screenshot, not sure whatever happened to it though... Apparently there was some problem with doing it, something about having the NPC attached to the player like a horse just broke the player. Not sure, anyway it might be a good place to start.

EDIT: Someone on that thread had this idea: "I wonder, if the player is able to mount an NPC, could it be possible to just swap the animation around? Like having the player mount an NPC but having the player use the carry animation for the rider, and the carried animtation for the mount?"

Followed by Musje's reply:

"Thought about that :) Sadly not, FNIS wont let me override all the relevant animations.

The last thing I tried (a while ago) was to clone the player, then have the other NPC mount the clone. That should work, but the cloning isn't perfect."

Seems like it's tough to pull off, but there have been some ideas floating around it sounds like.

itworked alright. there was some issues with getting slavbes on and off along with the physics of  the cart. it went poof just like musje.
probaly replalce the horses with slaves.

22 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

itworked alright. there was some issues with getting slavbes on and off along with the physics of  the cart. it went poof just like musje.

There are at least two screen shots of an NPC carrying another in this thread. One by Musje, over shoulder and another one carrying in arms. I wonder where the last one comes from.

43 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

FWIW, the SE version of Musje's cart works very well.  Slaves can be put in, and taken out, without any problem - although you learn not to park too close to the R/H side wall as that will make getting them off slower.  The cart's physics are just fine, as long as you take your time on the sharper corners and bumpy bits of road, and don't think you're trying to drive round Monaco at speeds between 40 and 100+ mph, or up Mont Blanc in record time.  And the Cart 'calling mechanism' works perfectly, whether its loaded or unloaded

10 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

this is the part i said is changing either in 8.1.3Le and in 8.1.4Se or not until 8.1.4:

Spoiler

If target.IsInFaction(PAHBETied)
        If target.GetAV("Morality") < 2
        ;    startAnim = "ZapWriPose07"
        Else
        ;    startAnim = "ZapWriPose06"
        EndIf

basically that part of the sex/rape script in 8.1.2 says that tied slaves will always play ZapWriPose, next update comments out that command so the script can play other animations while tied

5 hours ago, bnub345 said:

yes, this:

2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I think this can happen if you don't have any valid animations for what you're trying to do. So for example if you try oral while tied, and you don't have any oral tied animations, it just gives up and will play any animation because the filter came back with 0 possible anims. 

Do you have any SLAL packs installed? If you don't have any then that would explain it... 

thank you, makes much more sense. my guess would be that zaz animations aren't registered in the mcm(zap = zaz animations pack)

20 hours ago, Zach1736 said:

ok thanks, and what should i do if they keep saying "where am i/ what's happening/ why me" without any dialog options? it that some kind of bug?

those are cattle voices. you can hit the slave reset from pahe mcm for that slave to get normal dialogue back. next update detects when you gag the slave and automatically removes them from the cattle voice. in the event the new autodetect should still fail, there's also a new mcm toggle to eliminate the cattle voices completely

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

There are at least two screen shots of an NPC carrying another in this thread. One by Musje, over shoulder and another one carrying in arms. I wonder where the last one comes from.

Yeah, it seems NPC to NPC carrying is alright, one NPC is made a "mount" like a horse and the other is attached to it. Then, the riding animation is replaced, and then that's it. The problem with having the player do it is apparently it breaks everything if the player is considered a "mount." Not sure how to overcome that... It may require an entire new thing to make it work, as in you might not be able to use the standard "riding a horse" mechanic to get there. You may just have to figure out another way to attach the NPC to the player, while playing an animation. Either way it's a tough one to crack, as far as I can tell no one had been able to do it yet. 

As I am able to understand it, the main issue with doing it is having the NPC actually go with the player, as in when the player moves, the actual NPC needs to go with them, not just look like it's going with them. So maybe you could use a marker like you do with the bag, so when you pick them up they go into bag state, then it could just appear as though you are carrying them, and then when you put them down, another marker has them placed in front of you, just like the bag. That might take care of one problem, then maybe you don't have to rely on the whole mount thing. 

The other problem is making the illusion that the slave is being carried, and that one I don't even know where to begin...

On 5/29/2022 at 6:52 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I can confirm it's definitely a DoM 2.10.8 bug.  Downgrading to 2.10.6 fixes the problem.  I have my slave numbers back.

Well, I don't even know what to make of this anymore.  After upgrading to 2.10.8 again, it's working now.  No idea why.  I'd already tried reinstalling, and it hadn't made a difference.  I guess the gods of Skyrim modding are just capricious.

On 5/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, TrollAutokill said:

That's for shocked slaves. I wanted them to sound crazy... Maybe it's too childish ?

Is it some kind of German onomatopoeia or something?  More realistic for someone in shock would be to struggle to say much at all.  Just something like "Brrr... All... Wet..."

16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

For Uthgerd I see, in the json file

"emmotionality": 47.0,

And in game,

Calm 47 Anxious

Which is correct.

You could also change the json file to,

"calmness": 53.0,

And get the same result.

It isn't actually correct.  I didn't make the JSONs themselves, so we'd need @Jasmine92 to comment there, but I'm looking at the spreadsheet they were generated from, and the value is backwards if the labels are working as intended.  Uthgerd is supposed to be 47 Calm.  I can say with confidence that, until recently, the personality info pane always had Anxious on the left and Calm on the right; older screenshots confirm this.  And from comparing my spreadsheet to NPCs in game, I can say with confidence that the numbers haven't changed; the labels have. 

From comparing the NPC Numerical Personality info pane to the NPC Verbose Personality info pane in game, it appears that the mod is interpreting the values backwards, too—e.g., I have a slave who's listed as "Calm 67 Anxious" and she says, "I am honest, anxious ..."  Since this slave is just a random bandit—no custom personality—I can say it doesn't appear to be anything to do with the JSONs that's causing the reversal.  

I don't know what happened to break this, but it definitely needs to be fixed.  Aside from the fact that, with the current setup, it's just out of synch with the rest of the traits, it has also broken all of the custom personalities.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I have a slave who's listed as "Calm 67 Anxious" and she says, "I am honest, anxious .

Nothing wrong here. She says she is 67% anxious (or 33% calm) so she reports as anxious. Actually the labels were flipped and the displayed value was replaced with 100-calm. Yes, the numbers have changed too! So nothing to worry about.

Same for the JSON file, except both keywords are recognized for this trait: either "calmness" (33 in your above example) or it's complementary value "emotionality" (67 in this case).

Maybe the JSON files where created wrong with one keyword instead of the other; because those two keywords have opposite effect, and only one of them should be used in the JSON file.

So maybe the JSON files need to be fixed.

Edited by TrollAutokill

i had a couple of questions

1. Do slavers do sex training?

2. had a slave become unresponsive, like they became broken. they would randomly go unconscious and masturbate and would not follow. had to reclone her which reset her stats. made me sad because she was perfect lol fully trained her and everything. But anyway i wanted to know if anyone else had this issue?

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So nothing to worry about.

Except that every single custom personality is now wrong.

And, it's just inconsistent with all the other traits.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So maybe the JSON files need to be fixed.

It can't be the JSONs' fault since the values are also backwards on NPCs whose personalities aren't governed by JSONs.  

It's really simple.  Until very recently, the personality info pane looked like this:

Capture2.PNG.d0523ad0d716eb63e45f5a65b3b9e43e.png.ba47b52faaec69ee306317ccf288623e.png

And now it looks like this:

Clipboard03.jpg.9f7073948b63a240812f57000b65d206.jpg

8 hours ago, rvera91 said:

had to reclone her which reset her stats. made me sad because she was perfect lol fully trained her and everything. But anyway i wanted to know if anyone else had this issue?

i can't comment on the other matters, that's for dom. but if recloning resets their stats, TrollAutokill and i need to test and review that feature. hopefully its only contained to rare slaves that can't be fixed

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

thank you, makes much more sense. my guess would be that zaz animations aren't registered in the mcm(zap = zaz animations pack)

That must be it, I don't register the ZaZ animations. So it tries to play the zaz wrist anim, can't find it, then just picks one at random.