2 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I feel your pain, I am on SE and Hobble does not work for me either, also the pack horses seem to have an aggressive race to guards too, my guards at WhiteRun Valkryia and other places like Underground Bathhouse area attack them on sight, which wouldn't be bad, but they wont stop following me. 

I just finished the Vampire questline and gained Castle Volkihar Redux as player home, and the pack horses keep spawning inside, right in front of doors, having to TCL through them. 

This is going to sound really dumb question, as I see you use TES5Edit and all the good stuff, but the T Pose thing, you have run FNIS after installing the upgraded version, right?

On a good note, the SE vers I am using does not seem to have any issue with the 5th slave on the cart, 1 sits facing rear, 2 either side, 1 bound wrists above head, one looking out bar window, other 2 sit pretty. 

And it is funny as hell that I can send my companions to the cart if they do something stupid on our travels :) 

Love the mod myself, just a few lil itches that are, work-aroundable. Thanks Musje!! 

Ofc i did run FNIS otherwise none of the other animation of the mod would have worked.

3 hours ago, kohlteth said:

also the pack horses seem to have an aggressive race to guards too, my guards at WhiteRun Valkryia and other places like Underground Bathhouse area attack them on sight, which wouldn't be bad, but they wont stop following me. 

I don't think the Underground Bathhouse guards attacking your horses are the fault of this mod.

There is a patch mod for UB on Nexus, "Friendlier Guards for the UB" that helps fix this, otherwise they're likely to attack a lot of the people/animals you're likely to bring there.  In fact, I think I had to edit the patches for my own game in TES5Edit to add other custom followers to the factions so they wouldn't get attacked.  It's an issue that the guards are automatically hostile to anyone or anything that doesn't have the right factions.  

I don't know anything about Valkryia, but I'd start by looking at the same issue - factions.

@Musje

Had a little time to test for the "flying pack horse" over the weekend and I think the problem definitely has something to do with the 2nd rider.  In this case I was at the Nightgate Inn and got the problem to trigger pretty regularly with 2 slaves on the pack horse.  If I went in the inn and waited a minute then came back out the horse would end up flying off and sometimes there would be severe mesh stretching (breasts and buttocks I think) on the 2nd slave (rear mount).   If I unloaded and then loaded just one slave on the horse and repeated, I never got the flying horse.  So it seems like its something about 2 riders, havok and hdt and the uneven ground outside the inn there... maybe.  Hope that makes some sort of sense to you.

50 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@Musje

Had a little time to test for the "flying pack horse" over the weekend and I think the problem definitely has something to do with the 2nd rider.  In this case I was at the Nightgate Inn and got the problem to trigger pretty regularly with 2 slaves on the pack horse.  If I went in the inn and waited a minute then came back out the horse would end up flying off and sometimes there would be severe mesh stretching (breasts and buttocks I think) on the 2nd slave (rear mount).   If I unloaded and then loaded just one slave on the horse and repeated, I never got the flying horse.  So it seems like its something about 2 riders, havok and hdt and the uneven ground outside the inn there... maybe.  Hope that makes some sort of sense to you.

Thanks. When you zone out an back in, the second slave has to be reattached to the first one. For Ride Sharing I never considered that scenario since the pillion rider would always be attached to the player. I have to revisit that process..

@Musje Pls take some time to answer about the things that are not working, like i said, a custom horse stop to work after installing the cart mod and the cart horse himself is almost never attached to the cart when i sit on it, im using convinient horse and my horse are edited with Oblivion Horse, the horse that doesn't work anymore is just a custom horse from the mod visible in my screen shot (I always Run FINIS after installing mods with behaviors and new animation).

19 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

@Musje Pls take some time to answer about the things that are not working, like i said, a custom horse stop to work after installing the cart mod and the cart horse himself is almost never attached to the cart when i sit on it, im using convinient horse and my horse are edited with Oblivion Horse, the horse that doesn't work anymore is just a custom horse from the mod visible in my screen shot (I always Run FINIS after installing mods with behaviors and new animation).

Does your custom horse load before or after PAH Slave cart?

23 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

Does the custom horse stop working only after you buy the cart, or also before?

@Musje after loading the save with your mod enable he went like that, i did try to make a new save and reload it but he was still like that until i removed the mod.
For the cart horse, he was not even attached before buying the cart from pardo, it get teleported on the right spot of the cart when i ride it but is never attached to it, only 1 time it was attached to the cart.

@kohlteth i did try both at the bottom of the horse esp and at top of it, didn't change much, any other horse in game was fine using convinient horse with the Oblivion mesh/texture, that specific one was not and the horse cart refuse to stay attached to the cart if i move with it the cart get left behind.

Well I now appreciate the hard work Musje and the others do even more, I decided to dabble in the CK and SSEEdit today to see if I could make a simple spell (or power) to be able to summon the cart so that it could be favorited and not have to delve into inventory when you wish to call the cart. 

I give up, I now have an error and I have no idea how to fix it whatsoever. So I am leaving the MODing to the experts. I attached what I came up with if anyone can fix it or even wants to. and the Papyrus log of what went wrong so you dont pull out as much hair as I did today. 

Spoiler

[11/11/2020 - 07:23:19PM] [Dragonborn in Distress] Checking worn devices
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:22PM] [Dragonborn in Distress] Checking worn devices
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:46PM] pahslave loaded
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:46PM] pah actors loaded
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:46PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:52PM] ERROR: Property SlaveCart on script pahscSummonCartSpell attached to Active effect 11 on  (00000014) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (FE00413E) is not the right type
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:54PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (23028672)>] group: _mt base: 20 number: 7
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:54PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (23001880)>] group: _mt base: 20 number: 2
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:54PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (2302A725)>] group: _mt base: 20 number: 6
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:55PM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (90012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:55PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/11/2020 - 07:23:56PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (1604290F)>]: Alcianne got -6 exposure for DMSE Bondage: Exhausting
[11/11/2020 - 07:24:00PM] ERROR: Property SlaveCart on script pahscSummonCartSpell attached to Active effect 11 on  (00000014) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (FE00413E) is not the right type
[11/11/2020 - 07:24:12PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/11/2020 - 07:24:14PM] ERROR: Property SlaveCart on script pahscSummonCartSpell attached to Active effect 11 on  (00000014) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (FE00413E) is not the right type
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:15PM] [Dragonborn in Distress] Checking worn devices
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 27 in container  (00000014)].pahscSummonCartScript.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 27 in container  (00000014)].pahscSummonCartScript.OnEquipped() - "pahscsummoncartscript.psc" Line 4
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInterior() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 27 in container  (00000014)].pahscSummonCartScript.OnEquipped() - "pahscsummoncartscript.psc" Line 4
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 27 in container  (00000014)].pahscSummonCartScript.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInterior() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:16PM] ERROR: Cannot Tether to nothing
stack:
    [ (A700C13E)].zbfCartManager.TetherToHorse() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (A700C13E)].zbfCartManager.RehitchHorse() - "zbfcartmanager.psc" Line 364
    [Item 27 in container  (00000014)].pahscSummonCartScript.OnEquipped() - "pahscsummoncartscript.psc" Line 11
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:16PM] ERROR: Cannot Tether to nothing
stack:
    [ (A700C13E)].zbfCartManager.TetherToHorse() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (A700C13E)].zbfCartManager.RehitchHorse() - "zbfcartmanager.psc" Line 364
    [Item 27 in container  (00000014)].pahscSummonCartScript.OnEquipped() - "pahscsummoncartscript.psc" Line 11
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:18PM] ERROR:  (A700C13E): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
    [ (A700C13E)].zbfCartManager.SetMotionType() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (A700C13E)].zbfCartManager.RehitchHorse() - "zbfcartmanager.psc" Line 384
[11/11/2020 - 07:32:20PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[11/11/2020 - 07:33:48PM] VM is freezing...
[11/11/2020 - 07:33:48PM] VM is frozen
[11/11/2020 - 07:33:50PM] Log closed

PAHscSummonCartSpells.esl

On 11/10/2020 at 8:35 PM, SunsetGlow said:

@Musje after loading the save with your mod enable he went like that, i did try to make a new save and reload it but he was still like that until i removed the mod.
For the cart horse, he was not even attached before buying the cart from pardo, it get teleported on the right spot of the cart when i ride it but is never attached to it, only 1 time it was attached to the cart.

@kohlteth i did try both at the bottom of the horse esp and at top of it, didn't change much, any other horse in game was fine using convinient horse with the Oblivion mesh/texture, that specific one was not and the horse cart refuse to stay attached to the cart if i move with it the cart get left behind.

Looks like the mod modifies the Horse race (and the High Elf race, go figure...)

I'll see if there was a good reason for that.

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Looks like the mod modifies the Horse race (and the High Elf race, go figure...)

I'll see if there was a good reason for that.

The Emfy Cleric robe mod or the cart one? do you think this is gonna also fix the cart horse not linked to the cart? 
Thank you for helping, let me know what you find out.

On 11/13/2020 at 12:38 AM, SunsetGlow said:

The Emfy Cleric robe mod or the cart one? do you think this is gonna also fix the cart horse not linked to the cart? 
Thank you for helping, let me know what you find out.

Try this version (copy to your data folder), and see if it still breaks the horsy mod.

PAHSlaveCart.esp

7 hours ago, Musje said:

Try this version (copy to your data folder), and see if it still breaks the horsy mod.

PAHSlaveCart.esp 81.41 kB · 1 download

The Horse is fine now thanks but the cart one still act weird, its frozen and everytime im not on the cart he get frozen, 0 idle unless underattack, the horse was still refusing to stay tie to the cart but i notice that there is an item for test purpose if i open the esp with the additem menu and after spawing multiple cart and trying all the option the horse was finally tie to the cart, even after getting on and out the cart, i got few screenshot for you.

Spoiler

Here im driving the cart but as you can see the cart doesn't move, i had to spawn multiple cart withe the Test item and try other options in it.

20201114192055_1.jpg.9efb1c8c716cbbc79e6e771b5e29ed0b.jpg

Here you can see that hes frozen without idle.

20201114192011_1.jpg.5daeb3814d79d92fecce5652220a92da.jpg

16 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

The Horse is fine now thanks but the cart one still act weird, its frozen and everytime im not on the cart he get frozen, 0 idle unless underattack, the horse was still refusing to stay tie to the cart but i notice that there is an item for test purpose if i open the esp with the additem menu and after spawing multiple cart and trying all the option the horse was finally tie to the cart, even after getting on and out the cart, i got few screenshot for you.

Reveal hidden contents

The cart  is frozen on purpose otherwise it will bounce all over, especially when the slaves get in and out. It's hard keeping the horse tied to it as well, so it gets re-hitched when you mount.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

The cart  is frozen on purpose otherwise it will bounce all over, especially when the slaves get in and out. It's hard keeping the horse tied to it as well, so it gets re-hitched when you mount.

i know about the cart frozen but the horse? it should be animated no? also most of time when i mount the cart the horse teleport to it correctly but he is not attached to it, if i move foward only the horse move, without the cart.
Also i would like to edit the mesh path of the cart horse and lead it to the folder of the Oblivion horse mod but i can't find it inside the esp.

Some WIP:  Follower carrying a slave.

The usual limitations apply, Skyrim wasn;t really meant to do this:

• Mounting / dismounting animation is crappy, I don;t think it can be changed. The follower explodes into little triangles for a moment :)
  • Doesn't survive teleporting (this can be fixed sort of)
  • Have to fix dialogues... when carried, you will be talking to the slave instead of the follower. Actions will be a bit limited, probably just follow you or bring the slave to a camp.

carry1.png

carry2.png

8 hours ago, Musje said:

• Mounting / dismounting animation is crappy, I don;t think it can be changed. The follower explodes into little triangles for a moment :)
  • Have to fix dialogues... when carried, you will be talking to the slave instead of the follower. Actions will be a bit limited, probably just follow you or bring the slave to a camp.

carry1.png

carry2.png

OMGGGG ❤️

On 11/20/2020 at 1:41 PM, Musje said:

carry1.png

carry2.png

OH MY GOD YES!!!!! I had almost given up hope this was ever coming! THANK YOU MUSJE!!!!!!

Tell me, will you please include an animation like this as well?

carry.png.380c2eb8126b78abfbfbfc78e1c52f02.png

The last one is problematic, since it requires the player to be ridden. It can be done as you can see in the picture, but it is extremely unreliable, and when it fails it leaves the player in a nasty bugged state. But I will give it another shot as soon as the NPC on NPC carry function works well

32 minutes ago, Musje said:

The last one is problematic, since it requires the player to be ridden. It can be done as you can see in the picture, but it is extremely unreliable, and when it fails it leaves the player in a nasty bugged state. But I will give it another shot as soon as the NPC on NPC carry function works well

I think Rigmor of Cyrodiil (or maybe it's predecessor Rigmor of Bruma) has a similar animation, or at least the mod author was working on it.  Don't know if that information is the least bit helpful to you, but just throwing it out there if you get stuck and maybe want to have a look.

On 11/29/2020 at 3:14 PM, Musje said:

Thank you Musje, I really hope you get it working, or at least we get the WIP version.

I wonder, if the player is able to mount an NPC, could it be possible to just swap the animation around? Like having the player mount an NPC but having the player use the carry animation for the rider, and the carried animtation for the mount?

@travelmedic the Rigmor of Cyrodiil mod uses a animobject that's a NIF model of a specific NPC to give the illusion that you're carrying them unfortunately.