2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

PAHE's solution is to set a naked outfit to slaves. Then they will use whatever armor you put in their inventory or just keep being naked if they don't have anything to wear. But doing so you will loose their outfit.

you lose the outfit, but the items in the outfit are transferred to the slave's inventory during enslavement...unless they weren't wearing it

3 hours ago, Wowaiki said:

Can someone tell me why i don't have control over the Original Armor of my Follower and she looses her Original Armor when i tell her to strip?

It's pretty annoying because often i download a follower also because of how she looks in the Original Armor.

I think in the earlier versions of this mod it was possible to have control over the Armor.

is there any specific mod you're having this issue with or is it more in general that any mod you use with custom outfits loses it

12 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

is there any specific mod you're having this issue with or is it more in general that any mod you use with custom outfits loses it

Yes every mod who wears the outfit before or while enslavement has this problem.
Outfits that i give after enslavement with "You're going to wear this" stay in the inventory and don't disappear.

5 minutes ago, Wowaiki said:

Yes every mod who wears the outfit before or while enslavement has this problem.
Outfits that i give after enslavement with "You're going to wear this" stay in the inventory and don't disappear.

can you maybe screenshot your dom and pahe mcm pages

6 minutes ago, Wowaiki said:

ScreenShot1.png.690431361550425447033b189a3123d7.png

ScreenShot2.png

your dom settings should be giving you the slave's outfit as inventory items, but you can also use the pahe setting to "disable automatic outfit". choosing that option will prevent them from losing their original outfit. if you choose to change what a slave wears, you will then need to use the dialogue "strip and set your outfit"

onced enslaved with DoM  if they unique and not cloned you need to strip them thru come here. if they  none unique and get cloned then they youu take the items from their inventory or strip them. also if you ahve ANY auto outfit program you have to have that npc on its ignore list as if they even get checked it can cause them to revert back to  default outfit

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- Chance inlove/loyal was lowered by half. Might be two low now... Slaves should spend more time in broken mood.

First impression would be that this is probably a good move with respect to Loyal, but not In Love.  In recent versions, I've already been finding it quite difficult to get slaves to In Love, although I can reliably get all of my regulars to Loyal.  

- Promises should now be working. Promises go away after 1 to 10 days. Effects on training are happening at game update and when promise goes away. Effects depend on promise and slaves personality.

So what effects do they have?

I guess my timing is bad.  Literally last night, I wrote this in my notes:

• I've been thinking about the promises feature, and I have an idea for how to implement them:
    • "You'd better do what I say..." → "... and I promise I will be gentle." → +15% effect from praise/scold/comfort, -25% effect from pain/rape
      • Could maybe additionally consider having pain/rape give added push toward angry mood when this promise is active.
    • "You'd better do what I say..." → "... or you will never forget your next punishment!" → +15% effect from pain/rape, -25% effect from praise/scold/comfort
      • Could maybe additionally consider having praise/scold/comfort give confusion when this promise is active.
    • You can only make a new promise once every X time; probably in the ballpark of 12–23 hours?  (I've heard from reliable sources that dialogue cooldowns of 24+ hours don't reliably work, but I can't confirm.)  This would make promises into useful tools for strategic training that players would have to use thoughtfully.
      • e.g., I might want to use "you'll never forget" with new captures whom I'm still trying to break from trying to escape, then "I will be gentle" later, once they're no longer a danger to themselves or others.
    • Having a cooldown would probably make it more important to have a "clear promises" dialogue option, which is something I've hoped to see added for a while, anyway.  Maybe just something to the effect of, "... and I'll deal with my property however I see fit."
    • (I have no suggestion regarding the other two, since I can't come up with any way to make them seem at all believable in roleplaying terms.  Maybe just remove them for now if they're still not doing anything anyway?)

While we're at it, we might as well clear out the rest of my notes from 2.10.3, too:

• Since we have slaves reacting to punishment of friends, how about a reaction to praise/comfort of friends?
    • e.g., "[Slave] is moved by your affection for her friend, [Friend]."
  • Should slaves with 100 Anger training still be getting angry when you punish their friends?  Because they are quite readily.
  • Using the "Slave Status" hotkey on AYGAS slaves tells you, "I am your slave"—which is no longer true, of course.

Default NPC wealth changed to 250 instead of 1 gold (default was all beggars now should be middle class with 2500 gold).

Not clear on what you mean here.  I think maybe "250" is a typo?  And maybe some punctuation is missing after "beggars"?

EDIT: Unless I'm blind, this hasn't been implemented successfully.

MCM wealth multiplier,

I guess maybe related to the half-functional idle settings in the MCM, this doesn't seem to have made it to release.  Maybe you forgot to save something or didn't upload the most up-to-date version?

- MCM option for kneel/attention to start pose behavior and keep the pose or not. Should also be an option to change animation.

Not clear on what this means, either.  Is this related to "Bow before your Mistress"?

EDIT: Looking at the MCM in-game, I see toggles to disable the idles, and it looks like maybe there's supposed to be drop-downs to select animations, similar to HSH?  The animations' editorIDs are listed, but there's no way to change them.  Or is this supposed to be configured out of game?

Also, clicking the toggle for "Pose attention idle" actually toggles the other "kneel pose" toggle.  Weird bug.

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
20 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

First impression would be that this is probably a good move with respect to Loyal, but not In Love.  In recent versions, I've already been finding it quite difficult to get slaves to In Love, although I can reliably get all of my regulars to Loyal.  

Huh. I was going to say the exact opposite. In Love seems way easier for me to get than loyal, to the point where I just decide to fuck "to-be trainers" for the first time to get straight to In Love rather than waiting for loyal to kick in. 

Just now, InsanityFactor said:

Huh. I was going to say the exact opposite. In Love seems way easier for me to get than loyal, to the point where I just decide to fuck "to-be trainers" for the first time to get straight to In Love rather than waiting for loyal to kick in. 

You usually rape your slaves, right?  So maybe that has something to do with it.  Maybe the effects of rape vs. consensual sex need re-balanced for In Love status?

9 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

You usually rape your slaves, right?  So maybe that has something to do with it.  Maybe the effects of rape vs. consensual sex need re-balanced for In Love status?

No actually. In this playthrough I wanted to see if I could get the slaves to loyal first and then have them ask me to fuck them via the random comments they make. That didn't work exactly as I had hoped but the point being I've waited until a slave agrees to have sex before doing it this time around. Same results with 5 slaves now, not loyal but getting there, then one sex session and instant love follows. 

Did a quick test and for me it looks like the "stand at attention" and "touch yourself" commands fail to play animations now. Also, there's no punishment reason for cumming when being told not to, not sure if you've even put that in yet but mentioning it just in case.

I want to try out promises next but I'm not sure how they work exactly. The promises are being released, being "showered in gold", being gentle, and "you'll never forget your next punishment." Can you describe what these mean a bit more? Does the gold one mean coin or jewelry? Does being gentle mean no whipping, no raping, both? And what does the last one mean? 

3 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

No actually. In this playthrough I wanted to see if I could get the slaves to loyal first and then have them ask me to fuck them via the random comments they make. That didn't work exactly as I had hoped but the point being I've waited until a slave agrees to have sex before doing it this time around. Same results with 5 slaves now, not loyal but getting there, then one sex session and instant love follows. 

Slaves will not ask for sex if you don't do it at least once with them. This is to avoid sexual harassment of the player by slaves the player doesn't find attractive...

Maybe this will change once we include free compliments/insults. Physical compliments could trigger loyal slaves.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

Tested 2.10.4
All motions that the slave performs alone do not play, and motions to restrain the slave do not play

Could be missing the correct can idle script. Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

Dual animations seem to work fine

The new MCM section does not seem to be working properly.

Yes it seems I didn't compile the last version of the MCM script.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It's meant to be that way. The best way to break in your DoM victims toward the ultimate Stockholm syndrom is a blend of all kinds of abuse.

Rape and nicer sex (it's not like they have the choice, so technically still rape) count separately and with different personality modifiers. Same for other type of abuses, so don't hesitate to add insults, comforts, shaming, praising, scolding, promises, threats to increase the chance of being in love/loyal.

For rape/sex, if you have a lot of the one and zero of the other, you will experience a threshold effect and feel like it was this event that triggered the slave to Inlove. But the real reason is because of the bonus from the extra type of abuse.

In other words 0 rape and 10 nicer sex is never as efficient as 1 rape and 9 nicer sex and vice versa.

Also note that slaves status doesn't exactly report the numbers used to compute the chance of being in love. They report the number of times they have been raped and the number of types they had been sexed (which is rape+nicer sex).

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Slaves will not ask for sex if you don't do it at least once with them. This is to avoid sexual harassment of the player by slaves the player doesn't find attractive...

Maybe this will change once we include free compliments/insults. Physical compliments could trigger loyal slaves.

Ok that makes sense. 

Maybe also it could be that doing anything sexual to them is also a trigger (like masturbate or body inspect). Compliments sounds interesting though, what are the plans with that? ?

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

In other words 0 rape and 10 nicer sex is never as efficient as 1 rape and 9 nicer sex and vice versa

That would explain a few things... Thanks for explaining that bit. 

3 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Ok that makes sense. 

Maybe also it could be that doing anything sexual to them is also a trigger (like masturbate or body inspect). Compliments sounds interesting though, what are the plans with that? ?

That would explain a few things... Thanks for explaining that bit. 

Order to masturbate doesn't mean you want to have sex with them.

In next version you will have a dialogue to flatter or insult your slaves just because you feel like it, not linked to any reason. Complimenting the slave in a sexy or romantic way will trigger the in love chance. You will have a third type of compliment without any sexual connotation but that will be counted as praise. Complimenting will primarily raise anger training, submission, respect and resignation and insulting will raise resignation (make sad) humiliation, respect and fear. That's of course if you succeed...

On 5/21/2022 at 10:34 PM, DashMeUp said:

"You need to be punished" > "I'm going to fuck you" and "Ok, slave" > "I'm going to fuck you" no longer start a sex scene.  Has anyone had the same issue?  Is there a way to fix it

I have the same problem with SE. Only caring love works. I tried different solutions, nothing helped. I have a new installation of Skyrim only with PAHE and DOM and everything works. I'll install my other mods now. I'll see if I come across it again.

54 minutes ago, obrluda said:

I have the same problem with SE. Only caring love works. I tried different solutions, nothing helped. I have a new installation of Skyrim only with PAHE and DOM and everything works. I'll install my other mods now. I'll see if I come across it again.

2.10.4 is a development version. As stated in the mod description, you need to use 2.9.x.

For everybody who tried 2.10.4 and don't want to load an older save, it is safer to downgrade to 2.10.3 or upgrade to 2.10.5

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 2.10.5 replaces 2.10.4

A few extra functionalities and bug corrections:

- MCM menu to change bow and attention pose should now work.

- Can idle condition was corrected.

- Dialogue to tell all slaves to pay attention has hotkey
 - Dialogue to flatter/insult slaves in "Listen to me slave" -> "I have something important to tell you."

21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.10.5 replaces 2.10.4

A few extra functionalities and bug corrections:

- MCM menu to change bow and attention pose should now work.

- Can idle condition was corrected.

- Dialogue to tell all slaves to pay attention has hotkey
 - Dialogue to flatter/insult slaves in "Listen to me slave" -> "I have something important to tell you."

Thank you? I can´t wait to test it. hopefully the ESP will get a backport soon?

1 hour ago, kf05 said:

Thank you? I can´t wait to test it. hopefully the ESP will get a backport soon?

Backporting an esp from SE to LE is a complicated process, but if you follow this in-depth guide you too can master the arcane arts of porting Bethesda plugins.

1. Open the LE Creation Kit
  2. Set the esp you want to convert as the active file and click ok
  3. Wait for the CK to load painfully slowly (this is the hardest part btw)
  4. Click save