20 hours ago, markdf said:

It probably depends on which sliders Fill Her Up uses. Pretty sure that the Baka version uses the BHUNP sliders (I mean, duh, of course it does), many of which are shared by 3BA (which the 3BA Devourment bodies are obviously based on). So I'd say start by trying that version of FHU. If that doesn't work, you could try switching to BHUNP and using its sliders in Devourment. Or try the CBBE Devourment bodies, which should be compatible with anything that works with CBBE.

Ultimately, Devourment generally only conflicts with things that mess with the camera, mess with death systems, or teleport NPCs around... for the the simple reason that Devourment does all of those things itself.

The Devourment BODIES can conflict with lots of things. Anything that doesn't work with 3BA or CBBE wont work with our female bodies; anything that doesn't work with SOS wont work with our male bodies. The equippable bellies look good with CBBE, 3BA, SOS, and HIMBO (and probably others but that's all I've tested).

17 hours ago, Synake said:

Mark gave a pretty solid answer from the perspective of Devourment.

Fill her up uses the old style node scaling method to handle stomach inflation. It is a rather limited system because only one thing can write a value to it at a time, and unless mod authors explicitly designed in structures to work alongside other mods playing with the same tools, they would cause some unfortunate visual results.

However, the solution to that is to use the Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) which patches those sorts of mods to work together.

However, Devourment Refactor does not natively use node scaling (I'm pretty sure Mark lets you use that system if you want, but it isn't really our intended method). So while it won't directly conflict, node scaling tends to have a negative reaction to anything that uses slider shaping on the same region (you may have heard of the issue known as "torpedo belly"). And we definitely do use slider shaping on the belly.

There are two sort of fixes there; the equipment bellies use a separate mesh, so they won't conflict at all, but the visuals won't be as smooth. Or you can either find a conversion of fill her up that already uses sliders, or again use SLIF to change it's effect to use one of the existing stomach shaping sliders.

A bit late here, but thank you both for the reply! Really made it easy to understand for a noob like me. I've settled on just dropping FHU for now, especially given I'm struggling to bring my plugins under the 254 limit - my impression is it might be possible to get it to work, but it'll involve either porting in something like SLIF to SSE, or finding/making a tweak to FHU itself, and I think I'd rather focus on just getting my game up and running.

Thanks again for the advice, it was very helpful!

15 hours ago, Undeadking18 said:

Got a warning that the latest .NET framework is already installed
I'm not getting a warning from Avast about it, already checked the virus chest but if there's anything else Avast is pulling, by all means do tell.
I've downloaded Part 1 & 2 into my system along with the preloader, reinstalling the three of them just in case
Would the skyrim together DLL conflict with the others listed above?

No idea. You'd have to check their forums.

Another thing to check is that you have the Address Library plugin. A lot of people seem to miss that one.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:18 PM, Synake said:

Hi.

So I know my username isn't the same on here, but this account massively predates my usage of the Macross moniker, and there are like 100 different people on here with variants of that name, so I can't really change it...

I invented the struggle morph system. I made the original prototypes, I created the faux animation control equations and driving script (Mark integrated it into Refactor, and made it way better, faster, and more stable, cuz Mark is a way better coder than me. Thanks Mark). I created or improved both of the current equipment bellies that Refactor includes to work on that system.

Grandstanding aside, I made that statement from a position of knowledge.

You seem to have some misunderstandings about how the struggle morph system works.

It consists of 4 different shaping morphs. One sets the basic smooth belly shape. 3 others layer on top of it to create the bulge shapes. All 4 can be applied at different amplitudes to control the overall size of the belly, and the intensity of the bump shapes.

The "animation" you see is a complex equation using randomized control values to map out an organic plot of bump amplitudes over time. A looping system evaluates that equation over time and updates the values of each of the 4 sliders on each iteration. These updates happen fast enough that they appear as a smoothly deforming shape (assuming you don't mess with the MCM controls Mark provides too much, or you'll see a much grainier motion).

There is no such thing as attaching a slider to a node. That isn't how nodes or sliders work.

If you want to have struggle morphs somewhere else on the body mesh, you need to create 4 equivalent shaping sliders for that area. The three provided versions of the base SoS dicks all have the smooth size increasing shape slider, which I created when Mark was first looking into the locus vore system.

I didn't create any struggle sliders at the time because the dick meshes aren't high enough poly count to really make that feasible. I will, in time, either increase their mesh density, or create a new dick mesh specifically designed for Refactor, but I haven't done so yet.

Once I (or I guess anyone else that wants to give it a go) creates those struggle sliders, Mark can update the control scripts to utilize them during the live prey phases, but there isn't a way to just "copy" the animations to a new location, and there wouldn't be, even if they were actual animations.

So then how would one create said struggle sliders? And how would you create them for different genitals?

I am unwilling to use the included bodies, due to them not looking near as good as ones I'm using, or having the amount of customization/size as they do (SAM and CBBE Muscle Solution). Well, that and the included female body's jiggle physics just not working for me, even with the other body mod turned off, and the required physics mod installed and on.

I am also confused why the same method used on the belly wasn't used elsewhere, or the option for just the cock/balls for the vore to be added as, say, an equippable set or something. Wouldn't that at least be doable?

23 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

So then how would one create said struggle sliders? And how would you create them for different genitals?

The same way you would create any slider for a body. Set up a new Outfit Studio project for the genitals you want to use. Make the 4 new sliders, shape them with OS's tools. Create a 5th slider to handle the vanilla weight scale's shape impact. Add or create any other sliders needed to match the shape changes from your chosen body's shaping sliders. Build it in Bodyslide. Share it with people and let Mark know so he can consider adding script support for your sliders.

I am unwilling to use the included bodies, due to them not looking near as good as ones I'm using, or having the amount of customization/size as they do (SAM and CBBE Muscle Solution). Well, that and the included female body's jiggle physics just not working for me, even with the other body mod turned off, and the required physics mod installed and on.

Unfortunately you're a bit out of luck then. Mark doesn't have the background/skill set to support the modeling side of this project. All the visuals have been created by myself and a few others purely for our own fun. I've been spearheading the recent work in that area, but have two major limitations; time and interest:

I'm one person with a very limited amount of free time to work on this sort of thing, so I prioritized by picking a single body for each gender. CBBE was the obvious choice for females, but there are 101 variations so Gaz and Kendri just used the base style as it has the most overlapping compatibility. As a result, it doesn't take a lot of work for someone who is interested to convert those efforts to a different version of CBBE if you prefer something else. They were also nice enough to throw in support of 3BA. As to the physics on that not working well for you, I'm sorry, but I can confirm that it runs just fine for numerous other people; the issue would seem to be on your end.

Nobody that has worked on this so far has much interest in males, we decided to create support for them because we know it is something that gets constantly requested across the Devourment incarnations, and we wanted to do something nice for the community. I picked SoS for males because, bluntly, it has leaps and bounds more support than SAM. Additionally, since it shares a general shape with the vanilla body, outfit conversions are substantially easier to do. I'm not really sure how to respond to your statement about a lack of size/customization. Unless there is some secret release of SAM I haven't seen, the SoS body we provide has at least as much shaping control as SAM ever had.

I am also confused why the same method used on the belly wasn't used elsewhere, or the option for just the cock/balls for the vore to be added as, say, an equippable set or something. Wouldn't that at least be doable?

Because as I explained in my last comment, I haven't had time to do it yet.

I'm primarily interested in female preds and oral vore. CV has literally no interest for me, thus it wasn't at the top of my priorities when I started working. Especially since at the time Mark hadn't even created a framework for other vore types inside Refactor.

Would an equipment CV set be possible? Yes. I already said it would. But as I keep saying, that would be more difficult than just making the morphs, and I haven't even had the time to get to that yet.

There is no "official" modder group behind this thing. It is Mark's mod, I and a few others have just voluntarily provided some character model support and other visuals. You are more than welcome to make and share your own stuff if you find our items lacking. I'm sure Mark would be happy to add in any new functionality that people are willing to share.

1 hour ago, vincentoroscoe said:

The best way to get what you want is to learn to mod and make it. We're making what we like, with some extras to show y'all that we love you. But there are only so many hours in the day, and we all have jobs/families/neuroses that require our time.

2 hours ago, Synake said:

The same way you would create any slider for a body. Set up a new Outfit Studio project for the genitals you want to use. Make the 4 new sliders, shape them with OS's tools. Create a 5th slider to handle the vanilla weight scale's shape impact. Add or create any other sliders needed to match the shape changes from your chosen body's shaping sliders. Build it in Bodyslide. Share it with people and let Mark know so he can consider adding script support for your sliders.

I've never created sliders, or done any form of modding for SSE. Is there some place I can get some more detailed, or visual, steps shown?

2 hours ago, Synake said:

As a result, it doesn't take a lot of work for someone who is interested to convert those efforts to a different version of CBBE if you prefer something else. They were also nice enough to throw in support of 3BA. As to the physics on that not working well for you, I'm sorry, but I can confirm that it runs just fine for numerous other people; the issue would seem to be on your end.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'convert those efforts to a different version of CBBE'. What efforts do you mean?
Unfortunately I cannot seem to figure out why I'm having the issue, either. Right now I am unable to save any nude female body preset via Bodyslide. It just defaults to the base sizes. And with no struggle animation to boot.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

The best way to get what you want is to learn to mod and make it. We're making what we like, with some extras to show y'all that we love you. But there are only so many hours in the day, and we all have jobs/families/neuroses that require our time.

I would be happy to try doing this, provided there's some place I can get resources from, to figure out how to do/make anything involving sliders.

6 hours ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I've never created sliders, or done any form of modding for SSE. Is there some place I can get some more detailed, or visual, steps shown?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'convert those efforts to a different version of CBBE'. What efforts do you mean?
Unfortunately I cannot seem to figure out why I'm having the issue, either. Right now I am unable to save any nude female body preset via Bodyslide. It just defaults to the base sizes. And with no struggle animation to boot.

I would be happy to try doing this, provided there's some place I can get resources from, to figure out how to do/make anything involving sliders.

There are tutorials all over the place. Do a google search, plenty of written and video guides will come up.

36 minutes ago, InternIsla said:

Getting a CTD on the latest Devourment version, although I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod or just an edge case with my load order.

Circumstances: After devouring Arivanya's body (a Windhelm NPC who  dies as part of a quest) and defecating a skeleton, looking at the skeleton to interact with it causes a CTD.

Crash_2021_4_15_16-31-38.txt 44.03 kB · 0downloadsw

Your version of Wet And Cold wasn't properly converted to SE.

15 minutes ago, markdf said:

Your version of Wet And Cold wasn't properly converted to SE.

Really? Weird, I'm using the version up on Nexus... oh well.

I've also noticed some errors popping up in the console related to Devourment. Might just be that I've misconfigured it somehow, but probably worth mentioning.

Edit: This is on a new game I started after the 04-13 update, by the way.

ApplicationFrameHost_2021-04-15_17-22-35.png

2 hours ago, InternIsla said:

Really? Weird, I'm using the version up on Nexus... oh well.

I've also noticed some errors popping up in the console related to Devourment. Might just be that I've misconfigured it somehow, but probably worth mentioning.

Edit: This is on a new game I started after the 04-13 update, by the way.

ApplicationFrameHost_2021-04-15_17-22-35.png

Yup, that's the one that has the unconverted meshes. There is a patch floating around the nexus somewhere.

And I'll fix that bug, thanks for the report and for actually including a screenshot -- VERY helpful! 

I did a little more testing, and it looks like you were right. After finding another corpse that caused a CTD, I removed all the Wet and Cold stuff from its inventory before devouring it, and it worked just fine. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck finding the patch you mentioned.

Edit: Poking around the forum didn't turn anything up, either. Guess I'll just jettison it and save myself the trouble. Shame, W&C was one of my favorite Oldrim mods.

1 hour ago, InternIsla said:

I did a little more testing, and it looks like you were right. After finding another corpse that caused a CTD, I removed all the Wet and Cold stuff from its inventory before devouring it, and it worked just fine. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck finding the patch you mentioned.

Edit: Poking around the forum didn't turn anything up, either. Guess I'll just jettison it and save myself the trouble. Shame, W&C was one of my favorite Oldrim mods.

Just grab the Cathedral tool and you can convert the meshes yourself. It's also on Nexus.

Trying out the mod, and I know theres already been a lot of comments about sliders, but even after looking through them I haven't gotten things to work. So when I change the locus morphs in the mcm to standard cbbe sliders, for example using 'Pregnant' for the belly locus, but after voring anything nothing changes. Any advice, or am I possibly completely misunderstanding this?

26 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Trying out the mod, and I know theres already been a lot of comments about sliders, but even after looking through them I haven't gotten things to work. So when I change the locus morphs in the mcm to standard cbbe sliders, for example using 'Pregnant' for the belly locus, but after voring anything nothing changes. Any advice, or am I possibly completely misunderstanding this?

1) Does the equippable belly at least work?

2) If you build the Devourment CBBE body and use the default locus sliders, does they work?

3) Are you 100% sure that your CBBE body hasn't been overwritten -- perhaps by Devourment's default 3BA body?

4) Are you 100% sure that you have the correct names for the sliders?

30 minutes ago, markdf said:

1) Does the equippable belly at least work?

2) If you build the Devourment CBBE body and use the default locus sliders, does they work?

3) Are you 100% sure that your CBBE body hasn't been overwritten -- perhaps by Devourment's default 3BA body?

4) Are you 100% sure that you have the correct names for the sliders?

1/2. When using the devourment CBBE body everything works as it should, and the equipable belly grows and shows struggle animations. But if im using standard cbbe body the belly only displays struggle animations.

3. I feel pretty confident that nothing is overriding the cbbe body.

4. Assuming I just need to take the names as they appear in bodyslide for the body im using, the answer is a definite yes,

4 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

1/2. When using the devourment CBBE body everything works as it should, and the equipable belly grows and shows struggle animations. But if im using standard cbbe body the belly only displays struggle animations.

3. I feel pretty confident that nothing is overriding the cbbe body.

4. Assuming I just need to take the names as they appear in bodyslide for the body im using, the answer is a definite yes,

If you adjust the Pregnancy slider in RaceMenu, does your body change accordingly?

8 minutes ago, markdf said:

If you adjust the Pregnancy slider in RaceMenu, does your body change accordingly?

Yeah, I can go to racemenu and adjust 'Belly - Pregnant' and it works properly, but if I set the locus to either 'Pregnant' or 'Belly - Pregnant' (Tested Both), nothing happens after I vore something.

4 minutes ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

this may seam like a Dum question, but how do I anal vore or unbirth some one?

In devourment settings, you can change the type of vore via the 'Default locus' option, it defaults to swallow. It should be in the powers menu

12 minutes ago, sexycurry said:

When I get the Error code 2319,I can‘t be swallowed by anybody include the bandit(1A765,1A766),I have set the NPC swallow chance multiplier to 10.0X.But no one will swallow me....

Devourment won't operate on children; error 2319 means that the normal child essential flags have been disabled by another mod.

32 minutes ago, markdf said:

吞食不会对儿童进行操作;错误2319意味着正常的儿童基本标志已被另一个模块禁用。

I mean,will this code effects other npcs can't swallow?I can't swallow by anybody,and NPCs can't swallow NPCs.

Only I can swallow them....

And I have created a new game