On 4/4/2021 at 11:20 PM, markdf said:

As a skeleton? That's very strange. I think I need to test this and see what's going on! 

Sidenote: if you try the skull Reformation feature on a dragon skull, they reappear as flaming skeleton.

How do you try the skull reformation feature?

34 minutes ago, Shaloria said:

How do you try the skull reformation feature?

After digesting someone, collect their skull from their remains. Then swallow the skull by picking it up and pressing the shout key.

8 hours ago, Shaloria said:

Any way to reform the original player character?

If "Become Your Killer" is disabled and you have the phylactery perk, the player character will automatically be reformed in the most recent follower (or horse) to have endoed you.

6 hours ago, markdf said:

You can change the swallow location using the settings power.

Hello, more on this. I tried using the AnalVore, Unbirth, and CVore, all of which go straight to stomach. I messed with bodyslide a bit to see if something was ticked that shouldnt have been but i cant seem to get Locus 2 and 4 to target anything other than the stomach. Also I use 3BA.

5 hours ago, VictoriaMcHale said:

Hello, more on this. I tried using the AnalVore, Unbirth, and CVore, all of which go straight to stomach. I messed with bodyslide a bit to see if something was ticked that shouldnt have been but i cant seem to get Locus 2 and 4 to target anything other than the stomach. Also I use 3BA.

Anal vore, oral vore, and unbirth all inflate the stomach. But CockVore shouldn't be doing that.

On 4/20/2021 at 1:52 AM, Synake said:

Not currently. At least as far as anything "official" goes (whatever that is worth in this mishmash of donated assets). Trying to keep up with more than one body just isn't feasible for us right now. Heck, I can't even keep up with the one...

Other people are more than willing to make their own stuff, and it really isn't difficult to make something that will be compatible with Mark's code. If it is something important to you, this might be a good time to try making it yourself, and get more comfortable with a portion of modding that doesn't really require any programing knowledge.

Thank you for answering. I don't know how to convert body types or make it compatible with BHUNP, but if someone is willing to either help me with that or do the coversions for the body, I will be grateful. Keep up the good work!

Idk if someone encounter the same bug but after completing Bleak fall barrows , the mod stop to work , players creature ect can't vore ! only the "stab" animation  when you try to eat or be eat trigger ! °°

(i use bleak fall barrow revisited )

It seems like starting with 4.19 version reform functionality is broken: prey reformation reaches 100% but bar stays grey, while regurgitate/defecate says there's nothing to regurgitate/defecate.
Reform works correctly on 4.16 and 4.18

bunch of papyrus logs where that happened (some are 4.20, others are 4.19)
logs.zip

7 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

Is there a way to get armors to morph with inflation as it works in my game nude but only the belly grows when wearing armor

I suppose you need to do the whole OutfitStudio thing with replacing base body and conforming sliders, which shouldn't be hard if said armor has bodyslide files for same type of body already, otherwise... yeah, that's pretty complicated
There also is a link to converted armors inside "Dependencies" spoiler

I've noticed since switch to 4.18 I've been getting extra skulls in the skeletons I pop out. For example I eat a redguard and in addition to their skull there is an argonian skull as well.

I wasn't sure what to think of it, I was like "that must be who they ate before I ate them" kind of thing. But I figured I would mention it incase it is an indicator of something bigger going wrong. Sometimes I get mis-matched skulls, or the proper skull plus an extra seemingly random skull or no skulls at all just to be clear.

Same here as the guy two posts above, with reformation getting to 100%, sitting there and me not knowing what to do (power-summoned table showed reform going from 100% to 0%). Here's papyrus log from when I stripped my load order and tried with the cleanest state I could make.

Papyrus.0.log

Also, what are the limits on the prey amount? I'm more interested in, ahem, cavity storage functionality to use for PaHE slaves, and when I went a little overboard, passenger releasing/talking menu began to took a while to appear, and when I tried to open lesser-power-summoned settings menu, it borked:

1 - It lacked any lines besides upper two (with Exit line missing too, and since window reopens split-second later when closed with "Tab" button, I was pretty much stuck untill I terminated related thread in the save.), list of passengers was limited to 16, with last one lacking "health" and "non-lethal" lines in it's info;
2 - My Papyrus log being flooded with those messages and similar ones, with smaller "array index" numbers:

Spoiler

[04/22/2021 - 12:26:06AM] Error: Array index 213 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
	[UIListMenu (27000E05)].uilistmenu.ResetMenu() - "uilistmenu.psc" Line 116
	<unknown self>.uiextensions.GetMenu() - "uiextensions.psc" Line 24
	[DevourmentMCM (FE00A81A)].devourmentmcm.DisplayQuickSettings() - "DevourmentMCM.psc" Line 3093
	[None].DevourmentQuickSettings.OnEffectStart() - "DevourmentQuickSettings.psc" Line 9

[04/22/2021 - 12:28:29AM] Error: Array index 213 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
	[UIListMenu (27000E05)].uilistmenu.OnLoadMenu() - "uilistmenu.psc" Line 178

After ejecting all the passengers into nearby wall, that menu went back to normal. I guess UI Extensions doesn't like fun. =\

Also, about scale - prey seems to keep their size data from first swallowing, and changing it afterwards doesn't affect size number shown in MCM menu and it's effect on stomach size.
...And scaling enchanted items seems to misbehave on slaves on my end. Downscaling effect doesn't get applied. Damn it. It's probably the amount of them, isn't it?

1 hour ago, essedess said:

I've noticed since switch to 4.18 I've been getting extra skulls in the skeletons I pop out. For example I eat a redguard and in addition to their skull there is an argonian skull as well.

I wasn't sure what to think of it, I was like "that must be who they ate before I ate them" kind of thing. But I figured I would mention it incase it is an indicator of something bigger going wrong. Sometimes I get mis-matched skulls, or the proper skull plus an extra seemingly random skull or no skulls at all just to be clear.

Do you have ReformationAI? It adds pretty much random skull with 75% chance to vanilla skeleton loot, which is used by excreted skeletons. About no skull present, Devourment default settings leave noname NPCs without skulls, and ReformationAI still has 25% not to add it's own.

It would be interesting if this mod has a soft vore option for everyone, If the player or npc was digested or absorbed then after a set period of time they would respawn nearby with absolutely nothing, essentially creating a vore based death alternative for players and a different type of vore mini game as players could see how many times npcs or even they would get eaten. I guess "soft vore" is being generous to that type of vore experience :P

another idea would be for predators to gain bonus stats like health, armor/magic resist (up to a cap) to make npc's more difficult the more they eat on top of the normal perks they'd get. 

11 hours ago, essedess said:

Are you using Gherk's ReformationAI addon? That adds 'unknown' skulls you can find after digesting NPCs, and adds a spell that turns those skulls into randomized NPCs.

14 hours ago, TAImatem said:

I suppose you need to do the whole OutfitStudio thing with replacing base body and conforming sliders, which shouldn't be hard if said armor has bodyslide files for same type of body already, otherwise... yeah, that's pretty complicated
There also is a link to converted armors inside "Dependencies" spoiler

Or use the MCM to change the locus morphs to sliders that your body and armor support.

2 hours ago, kjoy12 said:

It would be interesting if this mod has a soft vore option for everyone, If the player or npc was digested or absorbed then after a set period of time they would respawn nearby with absolutely nothing, essentially creating a vore based death alternative for players and a different type of vore mini game as players could see how many times npcs or even they would get eaten. I guess "soft vore" is being generous to that type of vore experience :P

another idea would be for predators to gain bonus stats like health, armor/magic resist (up to a cap) to make npc's more difficult the more they eat on top of the normal perks they'd get. 

You can already deliberately reform NPCs using their skulls. And if you have the phylactery perk and have been endoed by a follower (or your horse) recently, you will be reformed inside them.

As for adding a minigame like you've described, someone could definitely do it as an addon. 

15 hours ago, TAImatem said:

It seems like starting with 4.19 version reform functionality is broken: prey reformation reaches 100% but bar stays grey, while regurgitate/defecate says there's nothing to regurgitate/defecate.
Reform works correctly on 4.16 and 4.18

bunch of papyrus logs where that happened (some are 4.20, others are 4.19)
logs.zip

That will be fixed in the next update.

11 hours ago, MstrN said:

Also, what are the limits on the prey amount? I'm more interested in, ahem, cavity storage functionality to use for PaHE slaves, and when I went a little overboard, passenger releasing/talking menu began to took a while to appear, and when I tried to open lesser-power-summoned settings menu, it borked:

The next update will include an optional patch for UIExtensions to increase the ListMenu size to 1024 items (tested by swallowing a treasure chest containing 600 armors; QASmoke is great for trying ridiculous things).

11 hours ago, MstrN said:

Also, about scale - prey seems to keep their size data from first swallowing, and changing it afterwards doesn't affect size number shown in MCM menu and it's effect on stomach size.
...And scaling enchanted items seems to misbehave on slaves on my end. Downscaling effect doesn't get applied. Damn it. It's probably the amount of them, isn't it?

Are you making your own Diminution items? If so, does it work with the Ring of Diminution itself?

Does it work on you?

Does it work on followers?