I don't know if that is possible to do, but I have an idea that I want to suggest:

I came across the Amputator Framework but I haven't found much mods that use it. So I was wondering if it would be possible to get "partially" devoured. So like when you got swallowed by an enemy and failed to struggle free or after some time have passed, you lose a limb because it got digested in the meantime. 

I don't know how many people using his mod would be into this but I think it would add some "realism" (Yes, to a vore mod, I know) and would make some fun kind of challenge. Maybe also make it able to be deactivated in the MCM?

Hello guys ! Somebody can tell me how i can convert some stuff with the devourment body and his sliders ? I try to do myself but long long time i don't convert a clothes or something like that and i see some changes about the classic conversion of 3ba @.@

Actualy my first try is not a succes x) Love and peace !

(i discover weigtmorphs mod today and with Devourment its really funny XD)

4 hours ago, GalloViking said:

Is there a way to get locational vore to show while wearing armor? I can only get it to show while naked.

Do you have armor meshes that use CBBE bodyslide? If you don't then the morphs won't work. (Unless you set them to use XPMSE nodes instead.)

1 hour ago, Seraph7289 said:

Do you have armor meshes that use CBBE bodyslide? If you don't then the morphs won't work. (Unless you set them to use XPMSE nodes instead.)

I do. Made sure to get CBBE patches for vanilla and IA armors. I'm probably doing something wrong with Bodyslide, but I can't figure out what.

14 minutes ago, GalloViking said:

I do. Made sure to get CBBE patches for vanilla and IA armors. I'm probably doing something wrong with Bodyslide, but I can't figure out what.

Did you enable the 'Build Morphs' option in BodySlide when you were building the meshes?

13 minutes ago, InternIsla said:

Did you enable the 'Build Morphs' option in BodySlide when you were building the meshes?

Yes, I did. My preset was applied succesfully to the armor and naked body, with physics and all. The locational vore works as expected when I'm naked, but when I wear a chest piece of any kind, it doesn't show at all.

3 hours ago, GalloViking said:

Yes, I did. My preset was applied succesfully to the armor and naked body, with physics and all. The locational vore works as expected when I'm naked, but when I wear a chest piece of any kind, it doesn't show at all.

That means that the outfit doesn't have those sliders. To have locational vore both naked and clothed, you need your body and outfits match. On Aryion.com there are a few conversion projects to add vore sliders to outfits. Or you could use standard 3BBB or CBBE sliders instead of the vore sliders.

17 hours ago, 0feed0me0 said:

I don't know if that is possible to do, but I have an idea that I want to suggest:

I came across the Amputator Framework but I haven't found much mods that use it. So I was wondering if it would be possible to get "partially" devoured. So like when you got swallowed by an enemy and failed to struggle free or after some time have passed, you lose a limb because it got digested in the meantime. 

I don't know how many people using his mod would be into this but I think it would add some "realism" (Yes, to a vore mod, I know) and would make some fun kind of challenge. Maybe also make it able to be deactivated in the MCM?

I like this idea, but it belongs in an add-on, not the main mod.

6 hours ago, markdf said:

That means that the outfit doesn't have those sliders. To have locational vore both naked and clothed, you need your body and outfits match. On Aryion.com there are a few conversion projects to add vore sliders to outfits. Or you could use standard 3BBB or CBBE sliders instead of the vore sliders.

Coldsteel weight gain conversion (SSBBW), is that it? I've downloaded the mod on Aryion and it works, but is a bit clumsy. Some armors (roughspun tunic and fur armor for example) only apply sliders to the armor, the body doesn't change. So I have an enormous bra but the naked body beneath is the same. I'd fix it myself but I barely know anything about that sort of things.

5 hours ago, Quest_Items said:
  • This version breaks compatibility, so it requires a new game. Sorry. I do my best! Please stop mailing feces to my house.

I was wondering if a clean save is enough or if a new game is the only way ?

The "correct" answer is that you should always start a new game. But if I followed that advice myself, I wouldn't have needed to create FallrimTools. You can try to do a clean save, but I can't guarantee it wont ruin everything and give you cancer.

Hello, first time posting (hell I made this account mostly for this mod)!

This might be a silly question, but I've been trying to see if I can get devourment to work with a bunch of other mods. I was trying to install this mod here:

And it seems to be incompatible with other mods that 'modify belly nodes'. I'm not 100% sure that makes it incompatible with refactor, but I have no idea how to check either. Is it?

Also, just as a tip - any mods I should definitely stay away from if I want refactor to work?

Thanks for all your work! Honestly, I haven't been this excited to play Skyrim since it came out!

54 minutes ago, GalloViking said:

Suggestion: Get some prey experience for resisting a swallow attempt?

am looking for additional ways to award prey experience, but resisting a swallow attempt seem too double-win for my taste. But if you have any other ideas, please do share them!

1 hour ago, redlan said:

This might be a silly question, but I've been trying to see if I can get devourment to work with a bunch of other mods. I was trying to install this mod here:

And it seems to be incompatible with other mods that 'modify belly nodes'. I'm not 100% sure that makes it incompatible with refactor, but I have no idea how to check either. Is it?

Also, just as a tip - any mods I should definitely stay away from if I want refactor to work?

Thanks for all your work! Honestly, I haven't been this excited to play Skyrim since it came out!

It probably depends on which sliders Fill Her Up uses. Pretty sure that the Baka version uses the BHUNP sliders (I mean, duh, of course it does), many of which are shared by 3BA (which the 3BA Devourment bodies are obviously based on). So I'd say start by trying that version of FHU. If that doesn't work, you could try switching to BHUNP and using its sliders in Devourment. Or try the CBBE Devourment bodies, which should be compatible with anything that works with CBBE.

Ultimately, Devourment generally only conflicts with things that mess with the camera, mess with death systems, or teleport NPCs around... for the the simple reason that Devourment does all of those things itself.

The Devourment BODIES can conflict with lots of things. Anything that doesn't work with 3BA or CBBE wont work with our female bodies; anything that doesn't work with SOS wont work with our male bodies. The equippable bellies look good with CBBE, 3BA, SOS, and HIMBO (and probably others but that's all I've tested).

3 hours ago, redlan said:

Mark gave a pretty solid answer from the perspective of Devourment.

Fill her up uses the old style node scaling method to handle stomach inflation. It is a rather limited system because only one thing can write a value to it at a time, and unless mod authors explicitly designed in structures to work alongside other mods playing with the same tools, they would cause some unfortunate visual results.

However, the solution to that is to use the Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) which patches those sorts of mods to work together.

However, Devourment Refactor does not natively use node scaling (I'm pretty sure Mark lets you use that system if you want, but it isn't really our intended method). So while it won't directly conflict, node scaling tends to have a negative reaction to anything that uses slider shaping on the same region (you may have heard of the issue known as "torpedo belly"). And we definitely do use slider shaping on the belly.

There are two sort of fixes there; the equipment bellies use a separate mesh, so they won't conflict at all, but the visuals won't be as smooth. Or you can either find a conversion of fill her up that already uses sliders, or again use SLIF to change it's effect to use one of the existing stomach shaping sliders.

41 minutes ago, Undeadking18 said:

Weird, the devourment option isn't even showing up in my MCM list, any help?

Going to need some more details to diagnose this problem.

Did you just start a new game with Devourment? If so, you might need to give it a minute or two for the initial burst of scripts to run its course.

3 minutes ago, InternIsla said:

Going to need some more details to diagnose this problem.

Did you just start a new game with Devourment? If so, you might need to give it a minute or two for the initial burst of scripts to run its course.

I'm currently reinstalling some mods and updating a few, I've forgotten about a few mods so I installed them as well, gonna run through another new game to test it out.

31 minutes ago, Undeadking18 said:

I got it working, but at the cost of .NETFramework not working, thus, not letting me open the perk menu

There's an alternate perk menu available. Check in the MCM.

If NetScriptFramework isn't working, it can mean a few things.

You may need to install the latest version of the DotNet framework from Microsoft.com.

You may need to add NetScriptFramework to your antivirus exception list.

You need to have SSE Engine Fixes installed, including the DLL preloader.

You need to NOT have any other DLL preloader installed.

56 minutes ago, markdf said:

There's an alternate perk menu available. Check in the MCM.

If NetScriptFramework isn't working, it can mean a few things.

You may need to install the latest version of the DotNet framework from Microsoft.com.

You may need to add NetScriptFramework to your antivirus exception list.

You need to have SSE Engine Fixes installed, including the DLL preloader.

You need to NOT have any other DLL preloader installed.

Got a warning that the latest .NET framework is already installed
I'm not getting a warning from Avast about it, already checked the virus chest but if there's anything else Avast is pulling, by all means do tell.
I've downloaded Part 1 & 2 into my system along with the preloader, reinstalling the three of them just in case
Would the skyrim together DLL conflict with the others listed above?