On 4/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, vincentoroscoe said:

Yep, that I do. Still only shows it in the belly regardless of what type of vore.

On 4/2/2021 at 9:39 AM, markdf said:

Do you have locational morphs enabled in the MCM? 

Any idea why this is? Male and female alike only have belly morphs, and frankly that's kind of vore I'm least interested in.

52 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

Any idea why this is? Male and female alike only have belly morphs, and frankly that's kind of vore I'm least interested in.

What bodies are you using? Are you using the Devourment versions of the 3BA and SOS bodies? 

1 hour ago, markdf said:

What bodies are you using? Are you using the Devourment versions of the 3BA and SOS bodies? 

I wasn't, no. I'm currently using SAM, with SOS of SAM Light (https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/267-savrenx-schlong-of-sam-light-hdt-patch/) to allow mod compatibility with ones made for SOS. I don't suppose that's something that can be made into a patch or something, so those of us using SAM could also use this?

Do I need to use 3BA for females, then, or does the CBBE one work fine too?

I'm a bit confused why the female version doesn't have any physics attached, either, or how that'd affect the ass vore too. That's...honestly a real shame.

1 hour ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I wasn't, no. I'm currently using SAM, with SOS of SAM Light (https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/267-savrenx-schlong-of-sam-light-hdt-patch/) to allow mod compatibility with ones made for SOS. I don't suppose that's something that can be made into a patch or something, so those of us using SAM could also use this?

Do I need to use 3BA for females, then, or does the CBBE one work fine too?

I'm a bit confused why the female version doesn't have any physics attached, either, or how that'd affect the ass vore too. That's...honestly a real shame.

If you're using a body other than the ones we include, you just need to change the settings in the Devourment MCM. You can set the location sliders to any Slider that your body supports, or any NiNode for that matter (nodes don't scale as smoothly though).

For reference, probably the best Node for cockvore in the standard SOS plugins is:

"NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]"

To get physics with our bodies, you still need to install 3BA.

Macross's SOS bodyslides for Smurf, VectorPlexus Average, and VectorPlexus Muscular support the CVore slider which scales a lot better though.

10 hours ago, markdf said:

If you're using a body other than the ones we include, you just need to change the settings in the Devourment MCM. You can set the location sliders to any Slider that your body supports, or any NiNode for that matter (nodes don't scale as smoothly though).

For reference, probably the best Node for cockvore in the standard SOS plugins is:

"NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]"

To get physics with our bodies, you still need to install 3BA.

Macross's SOS bodyslides for Smurf, VectorPlexus Average, and VectorPlexus Muscular support the CVore slider which scales a lot better though.

Okay, so how do I change the locations sliders? Like, how do I find what the slider or node is called?

I also have installed 3BA, and that hasn't added any jiggle physics whatsoever. I want to make sure I have the load order set up properly, so...what should it be, between  CBBE, 3BA, your mod, any other mesh mods for males/females, etc?

2 hours ago, vincentoroscoe said:

Okay, so how do I change the locations sliders? Like, how do I find what the slider or node is called?

I also have installed 3BA, and that hasn't added any jiggle physics whatsoever. I want to make sure I have the load order set up properly, so...what should it be, between  CBBE, 3BA, your mod, any other mesh mods for males/females, etc?

You'll also need to install CBPC and HDT-SMP. If you want jiggles for males I think you need something like SAM or SMMB.

You can find out the names of sliders by opening bodyslide and selecting the body you're using.

Nodes are harder, you either have to open up the NIF file in NifSkope, or ask someone who already knows.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Nodes are harder, you either have to open up the NIF file in NifSkope, or ask someone who already knows.

You can also open the bodyslide project in Outfit Studio, and go to the "bones" tab. That shows a list of all the active bones on the mesh by name, and if you click through them, you'll see the impacted areas of the mesh highlight, so you can know which one to use. The belly node is pretty standard, but every body seems to use different names for the breast/butt/balls nodes.

2 minutes ago, Synake said:

You can also open the bodyslide project in Outfit Studio, and go to the "bones" tab. That shows a list of all the active bones on the mesh by name, and if you click through them, you'll see the impacted areas of the mesh highlight, so you can know which one to use. The belly node is pretty standard, but every body seems to use different names for the breast/butt/balls nodes.

Thank you! I'm a bit embarrassed that I didn't remember that.

5 minutes ago, InfinityKage said:

I've noticed there are things I can't swallow/keep down. Is that hard coded or something I'll need perks for?

Daedra, Undead, and Dwemer Machines require perks, yes.

I added a new alternative perk menu system; did you have a chance to check it out?

16 minutes ago, kimmply2 said:

the mod won't show up in game it's like I don't even have it installed, but I checked and it's installed help plz

In the console type "bat MCMkick", see if that helps.

6 minutes ago, kimmply2 said:

nothing happened I REALLY want this mod but the MCM won't show it. I can get other devourment mods to show but not this one

Did you check all the dependencies? JContainers, PapyrusUtil, SSE Engine Fixes, etc?

Do any of the spells show up?

2 minutes ago, InfinityKage said:

Ok. Trying out the new version now. I see the option to activate the alternate perk menu in the debugging settings. After I activate it, where does the menu show? The perk options still look the same when I click on that.

ScreenShot2.png.a7d9fa137f09baa6abcfefb02f10feb3.png

ScreenShot3.png.28a3f64b3ce9c757b2241027a34662f1.png

In the quicksettings menu.

I'm having an issue where if i access the alternate perk menu and use a point it will give the skill then instantly go back to the perk menu and put me in a sort of soft lock. the lock being that it keeps putting up the message that i have no perk points avaliable and i cant exit the cycle.

4 minutes ago, Joebob0330 said:

I'm having an issue where if i access the alternate perk menu and use a point it will give the skill then instantly go back to the perk menu and put me in a sort of soft lock. the lock being that it keeps putting up the message that i have no perk points avaliable and i cant exit the cycle.

I'll fix that for the next update.

7 minutes ago, Joebob0330 said:

I'm having an issue where if I access the alternate perk menu and use a point it will give the skill then instantly go back to the perk menu and put me in a sort of soft lock. the lock being that it keeps putting up the message that I have no perk points available and I cant exit the cycle.

Ah. Yes. Same as this guy.