When using the older devourment mods I usually wait until the predator who ate me completely digested me and pooped me out which would make the game automatically reload my last save. However it seems if I wait for the waste removal in the refractor version it gets stuck and I have to manually reload my save. I can even still talk to my digestor after my evacuation. Pressing the button shown on screen after your dead only works if you do so before your remains are pooped out. Provided a You Tube video in case it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFK__a49uQ

I think my issue stems from an error in the math used to calculate scaling. Because in the papyrus log the scaling "diff" (Presumably this means difference) is a very small fraction. The belly is equipped but not scaled. Maybe the game assumes 1 = normal size, but that doesn't explain why the other loci read zero and seem to work. (At least the CV locus does once I put in the genital node.)
Also I noticed the belly mesh is still equipped even if I have it set to none. (Tried to swap to pregnant slider, but either the names are invalid or it doesn't work for some other reason.)

Testing has shown that using PregnancyBelly as the AV locus scales fine, but doing the same with the swallow locus doesn't work. Equipment morphs don't work at all for either one. Wondering if leftover code from DFAM could be interfering, but the new code shouldn't be calling anything related to that as the scripts are totally different in naming. Anyway, new log from this test.

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, Synake said:

It would actually be much more work to make a universal equipable scrotum with all that junk that it is to just make morph sliders for an existing dick...

Except morph sliders would only cause the balls to get bigger/smaller, and would have no affect on that, so...

Having the struggle sliders' location and size attached to the scrotum node/slider, as well as the breast vore to breast sliders and anal vore to the butt sliders, would allow them to be used universally.

I mainly suggest this because we already have it for the bellies, and the struggle morphs/animations are, I'd assume, already copied from the belly to the ass/breasts/balls.

15 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

Except morph sliders would only cause the balls to get bigger/smaller, and would have no affect on that, so...

Having the struggle sliders' location and size attached to the scrotum node/slider, as well as the breast vore to breast sliders and anal vore to the butt sliders, would allow them to be used universally.

I mainly suggest this because we already have it for the bellies, and the struggle morphs/animations are, I'd assume, already copied from the belly to the ass/breasts/balls.

Hi.

So I know my username isn't the same on here, but this account massively predates my usage of the Macross moniker, and there are like 100 different people on here with variants of that name, so I can't really change it...

I invented the struggle morph system. I made the original prototypes, I created the faux animation control equations and driving script (Mark integrated it into Refactor, and made it way better, faster, and more stable, cuz Mark is a way better coder than me. Thanks Mark). I created or improved both of the current equipment bellies that Refactor includes to work on that system.

Grandstanding aside, I made that statement from a position of knowledge.

You seem to have some misunderstandings about how the struggle morph system works.

It consists of 4 different shaping morphs. One sets the basic smooth belly shape. 3 others layer on top of it to create the bulge shapes. All 4 can be applied at different amplitudes to control the overall size of the belly, and the intensity of the bump shapes.

The "animation" you see is a complex equation using randomized control values to map out an organic plot of bump amplitudes over time. A looping system evaluates that equation over time and updates the values of each of the 4 sliders on each iteration. These updates happen fast enough that they appear as a smoothly deforming shape (assuming you don't mess with the MCM controls Mark provides too much, or you'll see a much grainier motion).

There is no such thing as attaching a slider to a node. That isn't how nodes or sliders work.

If you want to have struggle morphs somewhere else on the body mesh, you need to create 4 equivalent shaping sliders for that area. The three provided versions of the base SoS dicks all have the smooth size increasing shape slider, which I created when Mark was first looking into the locus vore system.

I didn't create any struggle sliders at the time because the dick meshes aren't high enough poly count to really make that feasible. I will, in time, either increase their mesh density, or create a new dick mesh specifically designed for Refactor, but I haven't done so yet.

Once I (or I guess anyone else that wants to give it a go) creates those struggle sliders, Mark can update the control scripts to utilize them during the live prey phases, but there isn't a way to just "copy" the animations to a new location, and there wouldn't be, even if they were actual animations.

3 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

I think my issue stems from an error in the math used to calculate scaling. Because in the papyrus log the scaling "diff" (Presumably this means difference) is a very small fraction. The belly is equipped but not scaled. Maybe the game assumes 1 = normal size, but that doesn't explain why the other loci read zero and seem to work. (At least the CV locus does once I put in the genital node.)
Also I noticed the belly mesh is still equipped even if I have it set to none. (Tried to swap to pregnant slider, but either the names are invalid or it doesn't work for some other reason.)

The equippable belly equipping even when it is disabled is a bug, and will be fixed in the next update.

The equippable bellies only have four morphs -- "Vore Prey Belly" and the three struggle sliders. So the equippable bellies will never work with any other sliders.

When you build the bellies in Bodyslide, you have Build Morphs enabled, right? I apologize if I've already asked this, but your issue is vexing me. Everything looks like it should be working for you.

Just now, Synake said:

I didn't create any struggle sliders at the time because the dick meshes aren't high enough poly count to really make that feasible. I will, in time, either increase their mesh density, or create a new dick mesh specifically designed for Refactor, but I haven't done so yet.

I forgot to actually expand upon my original point...

The equipment style bellies work because any change in body shape should be controlled by sliders applied to the same base body shape. As a result, I can make the base shape of the belly meshes match that body shape, then create clones of the body's sliders for the belly mesh, to have it deform in the same way the body will. That way, as long as users do the set up correctly, the belly will match their body shape no matter what presets the may use.

I can't really do that with the scrotum. For 1, there are like 50 different dicks out there. They are all different shapes, so I don't have a "base" shape to start from. And unless we want to make a rather awkward SoS tie in, I can't even begin to tell which dick is currently being used by an actor to know what shape I should be trying to match.

Further complications come from the fact that SoS uses a combination of sliders and bone scaling to control the shape of the dicks. This gets very messy very quickly when trying to create a follower mesh, especially once the issue of dick physics comes into play.

Long story short, unless someone has some smart ideas how to do it in another way, under the current combination of SoS and Refactor systems, making an equipment based CV mesh is much more work than just making a dick that does it on its own.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

The equippable belly equipping even when it is disabled is a bug, and will be fixed in the next update.

The equippable bellies only have four morphs -- "Vore Prey Belly" and the three struggle sliders. So the equippable bellies will never work with any other sliders.

When you build the bellies in Bodyslide, you have Build Morphs enabled, right? I apologize if I've already asked this, but your issue is vexing me. Everything looks like it should be working for you.

Yup, built with morphs enabled. The most confounding aspect is that it works sometimes but then just breaks for seemingly no reason.

3 minutes ago, markdf said:

The Macross bellies actually have the full set of cbbe or my custom SoS shaping sliders (well, the ones that don't end in "-VoreOnly" do at least). But if you're going to use those, it is silly to switch the oral vore shaping control to use something other than "Vore prey belly" because it and the struggle morphs are specifically designed to work with Refactor...

10 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Yup, built with morphs enabled. The most confounding aspect is that it works sometimes but then just breaks for seemingly no reason.

You've made sure you have the most recent version of JContainers right? And that NO other mods are overwriting the files? 

7 hours ago, essedess said:

When using the older devourment mods I usually wait until the predator who ate me completely digested me and pooped me out which would make the game automatically reload my last save. However it seems if I wait for the waste removal in the refractor version it gets stuck and I have to manually reload my save. I can even still talk to my digestor after my evacuation. Pressing the button shown on screen after your dead only works if you do so before your remains are pooped out. Provided a You Tube video in case it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFK__a49uQ

I'll try to fix that.

I think this may have been brought up already. If you are digested and you let the pred "dispose" of you, you can't activate "Become your pred". It only works if you do the "push to digest" before the pred finishes.

Also sometimes when you use "become the pred" one of two things will happen. Either part of the screen will be black or you are invisible still for a bit.

Open'n showracemenu fixes the black screen part.

Read'n the USSEP Unwanted effect book fixes the invisi.

3 hours ago, markdf said:

And do you immediately start getting Lua errors spamming your console?

Nope, no errors, it just doesn't work. I don't see the errors I got that one time. I dunno if this is related but sometimes racemenu morphs will just stop working for some reason. The sliders will do nothing, but existing morphs will remain.

I need to learn to mod. I just got a grand idea!

Devourment Dilemmas! (Name is a work in progress. Patent pending)

Basically a Devourment add on that gives you new ways to complete quest using Vore.

Example: Add a speech option where instead of freeing Arvel the Swift you just eat him and get the claw when you "dispose" of him.

37 minutes ago, InfinityKage said:

I need to learn to mod. I just got a grand idea!

Devourment Dilemmas! (Name is a work in progress. Patent pending)

Basically a Devourment add on that gives you new ways to complete quest using Vore.

Example: Add a speech option where instead of freeing Arvel the Swift you just eat him and get the claw when you "dispose" of him.

Interesting idea! I recommend going to the Aryion.com forum and looking up some of the modders who Devourment dialogue and add-ons. Gherking, InvidiaSyren, CacameAwemedinade, and there are few other actives I'm probably forgetting.

38 minutes ago, markdf said:

Interesting idea! I recommend going to the Aryion.com forum and looking up some of the modders who Devourment dialogue and add-ons. Gherking, InvidiaSyren, CacameAwemedinade, and there are few other actives I'm probably forgetting.

I'll check that out. I was unaware add ons existed for your mod. You should post them on the main page.

If you send me a list I'll add them to the wiki.

This might already be your idea inspiration, but you should check out Sexlab Solutions if you haven't already seen it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1635-sexlab-solutions-507-01-december-2017/

It does the same sort of thing tying in sexlab events as alternatives to situations like the bandit "toll roads". The methods it uses would be a good starting point to see how to tie into those sequences.

5 minutes ago, InfinityKage said:

I'll check that out. I was unaware add ons existed for your mod. You should post them on the main page.

If you send me a list I'll add them to the wiki.

You should look at the forum post on Eka's as that is the primary access point for the mod; the main post there is typically the most up to date information source (all the known addons are linked there for example).

The LL post was primarily started to utilize the file hosting aspect, as the previous mediafire type options were being overloaded by the download traffic.

26 minutes ago, Synake said:

You should look at the forum post on Eka's as that is the primary access point for the mod; the main post there is typically the most up to date information source (all the known addons are linked there for example).

The LL post was primarily started to utilize the file hosting aspect, as the previous mediafire type options were being overloaded by the download traffic.

Oh. Thanks. I'll head over there.

4 hours ago, InternIsla said:

Not sure if this issue has been brought up already, but using the Vore power on an item (a skull, in this particular case) with the default locus set to CockVore caused an immediate CTD. The same action worked fine with the locus set to Swallow.

NetScript log attached.

Crash_2021_4_11_15-24-4.txt 50.03 kB · 1 download

What kind of skull? Just a random skull you found, or was it someone's skull, produced by digesting them?

how do i get the npcs to eat. the options for who can seas "thay still need to be added to Devourment_DISTR.ini" other than that it works fine. im on the right track the sours of my problom related the DevourmentKeywordDefault_DISTR.ini folder becus i dont know what "TO GIVE VORE POWERS TO ALL FEMALE NPCS, UNCOMMENT THE LINE BELOW" means or what to do to with "link" below it whitch is "Keyword = DevourmentVorish | ActorTypeNPC | NONE | NONE | F | NONE | 100." id realy appreciate the help. if i can get the female npcs working id be a very happy camper.

p.s. is there a easy way to get creachers that are marked female to eat as well in sated of all of them? for example the female elk