With all the egg spawning and hatchery business, does this mod cause any noticeable savegame bloating? Do any of the eggs or chaurus spawn end up recycled, or does marked for delete clean things up a lot more than I give it credit for? It's not something I've run into, just curious if it's something to be worried about.

There's something kinda weird here... I got an active effect called "Stat marker: health", and it doesn't go. My character got spat by a chaurus at some point, and she got infected without any estrus or bestiality animation. she got pregnant and at the end she laid the eggs, but I had to manually revert her body to normal using the option in the mod, and this other effect doesn't go. Any idea?

@Mart0206

I had the same problem, I fixed it by changing my load order to:-

zzEstrus.esp

zzEstrusMimic.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Hello FredFish,

i guess that´s not the problem, because my load order is the same. I don´t have estrus mimic installed by the way, but it is neccessary for the mod.

Anyways having a slight issue myself right now. Don't know how much it matter but I'm in Darkwater Pass(I hate this place right now playing as a vamp and taking shelter from the day) but anyways I came across 3 chaurus and even though I kill all of them, I did have the effect on me but it wore off before I hit the HP mark for it to work, and then get hit by a falmer... get ready here comes the issue.... as I'm running the falmer through with my sword one of the chaurus get up, I put away my weapon, and guess what happens next.

Now I'm confused I thought with actor events framework I could set the hp mark at which the event will trigger and I set that to 40% if I did that right. The Chaurus never took me near 50%(which with skyre and being level 10 and no armor surprised the hell out of me) the only one that did that was the falmer who snuck up on me while I was fighting them so what happened?

If you are under the effect of the chaurus' poison and then you health drops below the mark. That's the trigger. Not the actual hit.

Anyways having a slight issue myself right now. Don't know how much it matter but I'm in Darkwater Pass(I hate this place right now playing as a vamp and taking shelter from the day) but anyways I came across 3 chaurus and even though I kill all of them, I did have the effect on me but it wore off before I hit the HP mark for it to work, and then get hit by a falmer... get ready here comes the issue.... as I'm running the falmer through with my sword one of the chaurus get up, I put away my weapon, and guess what happens next.

Now I'm confused I thought with actor events framework I could set the hp mark at which the event will trigger and I set that to 40% if I did that right. The Chaurus never took me near 50%(which with skyre and being level 10 and no armor surprised the hell out of me) the only one that did that was the falmer who snuck up on me while I was fighting them so what happened?

If you are under the effect of the chaurus' poison and then you health drops below the mark. That's the trigger. Not the actual hit.

Does this mean that for the tentacle rape animations to occur, you must have the "chaurus infestation" effect AND to get your health below the Actor Events threshold? The only time I got hit by a chaurus in my last save, I simply killed it with spells before it dropped my health too low, but even with that my character got inpregnated.

Now I'm confused I thought with actor events framework I could set the hp mark at which the event will trigger and I set that to 40% if I did that right. The Chaurus never took me near 50%(which with skyre and being level 10 and no armor surprised the hell out of me) the only one that did that was the falmer who snuck up on me while I was fighting them so what happened?

Does this mean that for the tentacle rape animations to occur, you must have the "chaurus infestation" effect AND to get your health below the Actor Events threshold? The only time I got hit by a chaurus in my last save, I simply killed it with spells before it dropped my health too low, but even with that my character got inpregnated.

Now I'm confused I thought with actor events framework I could set the hp mark at which the event will trigger and I set that to 40% if I did that right. The Chaurus never took me near 50%(which with skyre and being level 10 and no armor surprised the hell out of me) the only one that did that was the falmer who snuck up on me while I was fighting them so what happened?

Note I did have past tense by the time I ever hit under 50% health the effect had worn off. The Chaurus only hit me once or twice in the beginning  but even though it took me forever to kill never hit me again and with skyre both the chaurus and falmer took me forever to kill and the falmer only took me below that near the end of the fight. I mean I do run with some heavy script related mods such as Frostfall , Better Vampires, and I'm assuming RND is probably pretty heavy too but could just that alone cause something so screwy. The fights all together took about 5-10 minutes and at least 2 or 3 minutes if not more between the last time a chaurus hit me and I hit below 50% health.

Edit: and before I forget I do play with a timescale of 4 if that matters. Also I have gotten past this and it seems to have been a one off for the most part the second time I tried to get through the area there was a bit more time before I had to fight the falmer though he nearly killed me that time but no resurrecting Chaurus to rape me. I don't mind getting raped or impregnated by them after all I did install this the part that bothered me is that it was so long after it had died and it just didn't make sense unless something can cause that effect to last longer then the couple of seconds the effect screen shows.

Edit: ok tried recreating it and got to the point I'm killing the chaurus and falmer off  ridiculously fast or getting raped by the chaurus before I kill it this is just to much of a pain to recreate. Side note in two hours of trying to recreate it, it went from a 5-10 minute fight to timed with a stop watch at 3:53:49 fight so less then 4 minutes.

There's something kinda weird here... I got an active effect called "Stat marker: health", and it doesn't go. My character got spat by a chaurus at some point, and she got infected without any estrus or bestiality animation. she got pregnant and at the end she laid the eggs, but I had to manually revert her body to normal using the option in the mod, and this other effect doesn't go. Any idea?

If the character is below 100% health then the marker shows.

Are you running another pregnancy mod?

If the character is below 100% health then the marker shows.

Are you running another pregnancy mod?

So, is that marker supposed to appear below 100% health and go when you're full? I had it show in my active effect list for game-days, and she was at full health for most of that time. I noticed this because the effect shows in the indicator list of SkyUI like other buffs, so it was constantly there.

I run Hentai Pregnancy as usual, but as you might remember somebody posted a patch for compatibility between the two mods in the other thread and I was under the impression that it worked out most issues between the two mods. My character got pregnant "regularily" and also attacked by a chaurus and in both cases the pregnancy worked well, at least I didn't get weird body-warping effects nor infinite egg laying issues.

I suppose that it's a minor inconvenience if I gotta reset to default my character's body whenever any pregnancy finishes, fortunately both mods offer this solution. I remember in a previous iteration of my saves I got this one to function as intended, but now again it seems that the animations don't trigger properly. I'll be experimenting a bit with the load order and see what happens.

[EDIT] Ok I got it to work again. Maybe you should note in the OP clearly that it's necessary (or so it was for me) to go to the MCM menu and use the "Register animations" function. I'm not sure if the mod is supposed to register them automatically on install, but in my case they were turned off. 

By the way, another one asking, why is the mod not finding the FNIS creature pack properly?

The chaurus creature animations are part of SexLab, so you need to enable creatures and make sure that chaurus are enabled on the creature toggle page of MCM.

I don't know how to exclude the tentacle animations, however, if that's even possible. From my own experience and what others have posted here before, you will sometimes get tentacles and sometimes the SL creature animations.

I am not at all sure that it will work, but you might try Unregistering the estrus animations in the Estrus Chaurus MCM menu to see if that does it

Or, wait for someone with a better idea and more knowledge to answer.

Good luck.

Edit: if all you want is the chaurus animation, not infestation and eggs and all that, you don't actually need this mod, just something like Defeat or MatchMaker.

The chaurus creature animations are part of SexLab, so you need to enable creatures and make sure that chaurus are enabled on the creature toggle page of MCM.

I don't know how to exclude the tentacle animations, however, if that's even possible. From my own experience and what others have posted here before, you will sometimes get tentacles and sometimes the SL creature animations.

I am not at all sure that it will work, but you might try Unregistering the estrus animations in the Estrus Chaurus MCM menu to see if that does it

Or, wait for someone with a better idea and more knowledge to answer.

Good luck.

Edit: if all you want is the chaurus animation, not infestation and eggs and all that, you don't actually need this mod, just something like Defeat or MatchMaker.

Submit also works.

The tentacle animations will show up in the regular animation list and, since there is only one actor, count as solo animations. That's why they show up on occasion. Disabling them should prevent them from being picked by random from other mods.

help with problem...

this mod, one day to other not work... now at enter mod in MCM menu this appears empty. when use command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", mod is deleted from MCM... i use command often times but nothing does not appear

i installed all requeriments (ActorEvents, EstrusforSkyrim, etc)... EstrusforSkyrim work fine (shouts, animations)

Hi!

For some reason my hatchery phase just won't stop. It just keeps spawning eggs. After 20-30 min real time waiting i tried adjusting the timescale, but it still just spawned eggs and they started hatching after a while, the hatchery phase did not stop.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

help with problem...

this mod, one day to other not work... now at enter mod in MCM menu this appears empty. when use command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", mod is deleted from MCM... i use command often times but nothing does not appear

i installed all requeriments (ActorEvents, EstrusforSkyrim, etc)... EstrusforSkyrim work fine (shouts, animations)

If you deactivate this mod in MCM through Actor Events it uninstalls it. There are 2 warnings asking if you really want to do this.

In console

startquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM

Is anyone else having problems with lydia getting impregnated? For me the animation will play but she won't actually get infested. Already tried uninstalling and re-registering companions. 

I've been trying to get Lydia and myself pregnant simultaneously, even attacking her, to help the Ecourus... God, this mod helped me to discover a fettish with over sized rollypolly type insects... Anyway, it seems like the PC is the only one able to get pregnant to me... However, after I laid the eggs, I did give her a batch of the laid eggs, and it seemed like she carried them for dispersal, and they stopped dropping from my character all together.... Tho would love to incubate, then actually give birth to them, one by one...

Also, can I suggest using the "pee" animation from Private Needs? cause laying on my back looking like I am getting screwed just looks funny to me....

Also, the animation for laying the eggs doesn't seem to stop even tho I can move again, might be a game timer issue... So I am laying on the ground humping the air for about 5 real time, without sitting on anything. And 20:1 time scale, that's a long time to be on your back waiting for the animation to be released.

I've been trying to get Lydia and myself pregnant simultaneously, even attacking her, to help the Ecourus...

(trimmed)

Also, the animation for laying the eggs doesn't seem to stop even tho I can move again, might be a game timer issue... So I am laying on the ground humping the air for about 5 real time, without sitting on anything. And 20:1 time scale, that's a long time to be on your back waiting for the animation to be released.

I can consistently get followers infested.  However, every time I want to / try to, I have to open MCM, de-register followers, re-register followers, then go back to the game.

This works every time (not sure why) - but it's kinda moot since Actor Events (or something) seems to lose track of the Parasite spell on NPC's when the PC moves between zones.  The NPC still has the Parasite spell listed in their list of spells, but they just drop from the total infested list in the MCM menu.

I ran into the can move while laying on the ground thing, and It turned out that I forgot to re-run GenerateFNIS after installing the Mod.  Try that.

I can consistently get followers infested.  However, every time I want to / try to, I have to open MCM, de-register followers, re-register followers, then go back to the game.

This works every time (not sure why) - but it's kinda moot since Actor Events (or something) seems to lose track of the Parasite spell on NPC's when the PC moves between zones.  The NPC still has the Parasite spell listed in their list of spells, but they just drop from the total infested list in the MCM menu.

I ran into the can move while laying on the ground thing, and It turned out that I forgot to re-run GenerateFNIS after installing the Mod.  Try that.

Every time I add or remove a mod I run it, just in case there are "hidden" animations that the creator had forgotten to mention... Or I had not read the "requirements" other to see what is needed to run the mod... It just seems to happen every time... but again, I am running about 130 mods simultaneously, so it very well could be a conflict that is causing the issue.... And not enough to normally crash the game...

Speaking of crashing it... I just updated a mod, and now have to reinstall all the mods after that one, as it changed all the saved settings, and nothing lines up anymore... As it makes it so you can save more info through the Papyrus, or however it's spelled... Now full of errors in the log file, but still don't understand any other word of it than "Error" or "Warning" :)... Resetting all the MCM menus are a pain to say the least.

Hey jbezorg!

First off, just want to say loving the mod. Been using it for a while and it's been working more or less without issue (finally got a companion to get impregnated, took a while).

Do you have any further plans with this mod? Oviposition is one of my 'things', and this mod is a bright light in a dark cave in that regard. I'm sure people have already pelted you with ideas and suggestions, so I won't even go there, I'd just like to know if there's more in the works. (Skimmed the thread, didn't see any such talk or I skimmed over it by accident)

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!