sorry jbezorg, no Estrus Chaurus download in the download section... ^_^

Oops... fixed

and fixed

What's New in Version 3.35.7
  • 2014.02.17 - Release 3.35.7 - Minor fix to the MCM menu showing negative time remaining.

@AWEYeah

The notification that animations are being checked is normal and correct - a good thing, since it means that Chaurus is indeed installed.

The delay with the menu appearing in MCM can sometiimes be fixed via the console command in the OP, but I have also found (as suggested many pages ago by someone) that saving and reloading your game several times, with a minute or two real time waiting between will do the trick. Several times, to clarify, can be as many as 5-6 in my experience, but is usually 2-3 times.

Actor Events monitors health and allows for a chance of infestation attack (not always tentacles if you have the chaurus animations for SexLab working) now, instead of it being automatic as in some earlier versions of the mod.

As you may recall from earlier use, you will need the menu to turn on things like infestation and so forth once it shows up to get everything working just right.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does. I managed to get it working on a save where the menu had already appeared so I am just playing on that one currently, so I guess its just a problem with getting it to show up in the first place. I also tried the command in the OP and nothing happened. One thing I should note is that after about 2-3 minutes real-time messing around trying to get it to work in a new save, a notification pops up saying that MCM registered 1 new menu but Estrus Chaurus still isn't there, it might be another mod but I have so many that I can't tell. This might be a mod conflict but I have no clue what it could be.

It's just something with how MCM works. e.g. The other mod that just suddenly showed up in MCM. ( Assuming that you didn't just install 2 mods ).

@AWEYeah

The notification that animations are being checked is normal and correct - a good thing, since it means that Chaurus is indeed installed.

The delay with the menu appearing in MCM can sometiimes be fixed via the console command in the OP, but I have also found (as suggested many pages ago by someone) that saving and reloading your game several times, with a minute or two real time waiting between will do the trick. Several times, to clarify, can be as many as 5-6 in my experience, but is usually 2-3 times.

Actor Events monitors health and allows for a chance of infestation attack (not always tentacles if you have the chaurus animations for SexLab working) now, instead of it being automatic as in some earlier versions of the mod.

As you may recall from earlier use, you will need the menu to turn on things like infestation and so forth once it shows up to get everything working just right.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does. I managed to get it working on a save where the menu had already appeared so I am just playing on that one currently, so I guess its just a problem with getting it to show up in the first place. I also tried the command in the OP and nothing happened. One thing I should note is that after about 2-3 minutes real-time messing around trying to get it to work in a new save, a notification pops up saying that MCM registered 1 new menu but Estrus Chaurus still isn't there, it might be another mod but I have so many that I can't tell. This might be a mod conflict but I have no clue what it could be.

It's just something with how MCM works. e.g. The other mod that just suddenly showed up in MCM. ( Assuming that you didn't just install 2 mods ).

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say but I am saying that MCM might think it's loading Estrus Chaurus (hence the 1 new menu) but it just doesn't show up.

still infinite birthing Belly went down a little than stopped at a certain point. I am using the ninghelm race not sure if that will make a difference. this is from what you asked me to check

Line 776644: [02/17/2014 - 08:31:51PM] _EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8
    Line 873876: [02/17/2014 - 08:32:42PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 875820: [02/17/2014 - 08:33:20PM] _EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7
    Line 984547: [02/17/2014 - 08:33:43PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 984561: [02/17/2014 - 08:33:43PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1105237: [02/17/2014 - 08:34:44PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 1105251: [02/17/2014 - 08:34:44PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1107366: [02/17/2014 - 08:34:59PM] _EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6
    Line 1237095: [02/17/2014 - 08:35:45PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 1237109: [02/17/2014 - 08:35:45PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 1237123: [02/17/2014 - 08:35:45PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1324173: [02/17/2014 - 08:36:46PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 1324187: [02/17/2014 - 08:36:46PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 1324201: [02/17/2014 - 08:36:46PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1385828: [02/17/2014 - 08:37:06PM] _EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5
    Line 1478109: [02/17/2014 - 08:37:47PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5"
    Line 1478123: [02/17/2014 - 08:37:47PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 1478137: [02/17/2014 - 08:37:47PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 1478151: [02/17/2014 - 08:37:47PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1638715: [02/17/2014 - 08:38:55PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5"
    Line 1638729: [02/17/2014 - 08:38:55PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 1638743: [02/17/2014 - 08:38:55PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 1638757: [02/17/2014 - 08:38:55PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1810212: [02/17/2014 - 08:40:01PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5"
    Line 1810226: [02/17/2014 - 08:40:01PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 1810240: [02/17/2014 - 08:40:01PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 1810254: [02/17/2014 - 08:40:01PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 1900201: [02/17/2014 - 08:41:04PM] _EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 4
    Line 2012395: [02/17/2014 - 08:41:12PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 4"
    Line 2012409: [02/17/2014 - 08:41:12PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5"
    Line 2012423: [02/17/2014 - 08:41:12PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 2012437: [02/17/2014 - 08:41:12PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 2012451: [02/17/2014 - 08:41:12PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 2228430: [02/17/2014 - 08:42:14PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 4"
    Line 2228444: [02/17/2014 - 08:42:14PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5"
    Line 2228458: [02/17/2014 - 08:42:14PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 2228472: [02/17/2014 - 08:42:14PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 2228486: [02/17/2014 - 08:42:14PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"
    Line 2437018: [02/17/2014 - 08:43:21PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 4"
    Line 2437032: [02/17/2014 - 08:43:21PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 5"
    Line 2437046: [02/17/2014 - 08:43:21PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 6"
    Line 2437060: [02/17/2014 - 08:43:21PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 7"
    Line 2437074: [02/17/2014 - 08:43:21PM]             [::temp15]: "_EC_::GTS::oviposition loop 8"

Oh and I still get negative numbers

Not going to see any changes if you update while infested. Any changes made won't be seen in instances that are already running. Skyrim copies then runs the same script until it is stopped.

I made a save before I got infested updated mod then got infested to test so possible stupid question should I have done a clean save in between updates?

You can get around the clean save by stopping and then starting the quest "zzestruschaurusmcm". That should dump the only script that runs continuously. The "Chaurus Parasite" effect starts up and instance of the script when the player is infected.

Are you running hentai pregnancy with this mod?

i droped most of the other mods a few weeks ago. I was having save games get a little large and they would stutter a bit. I had hentai preg, soul gem, the mod to make this and preg compatible, defeat, and a few others now i'm just down to your mod really. when i switched them off i uninstalled all the sexlab type mods including yours played a few hours with them off and reinstalled estrus and your mod. I have all the required mods but like with someone a few posts back my fnis creature shows up as version 0000 when i have the newest creature pack installed. I cant really think of anything ive missed although there could be something i have fnis, sexlab, actor events, estrus chaurus, this mod, skyrim is the latest sky ui is the latest.

I really like the idea behind Estrus Chaurus, but I hate the Estrus part of it. Why do magically tentacles come out of a stonefloor? Why does a weird japanese bdsm machine appear in a cave after a fat insect spits on my character? :dodgy: It would make much more sense, if the Chaurus just humped my character and impregnated her that way. That would be my big wish for a future version, cause Chaurusses are already able to hump her anyway thanks to Defeat, etc..

I really like the idea behind Estrus Chaurus, but I hate the Estrus part of it. Why do magically tentacles come out of a stonefloor? Why does a weird japanese bdsm machine appear in a cave after a fat insect spits on my character? :dodgy: It would make much more sense, if the Chaurus just humped my character and impregnated her that way. That would be my big wish for a future version, cause Chaurusses are already able to hump her anyway thanks to Defeat, etc..

Then it wouldn't Estrus Chaurus then. Wouldn't it?  :P

The Dwemer machine shouldn't be active though.

It use to be, and may still be, set up to where you do not actually need Estrus active and can have it just installed. In other words, install the EstrusforSkyrim but dont check it in the list. So you wont have the shouts or spells but the bugs still spit the tentacles at ya.

@AWEYeah: With the mods installed and fully functional it can still take 2-3 days in game for the mcm to show up. Try waiting 2 or 3  24hour periods. Or maybe a day or two more..  When I was testing it last a few weeks ago the bugs and everything were doing what they were supposed to and the MCM had not even shown yet. But I literally was just checking the mod out. IE. I loaded a savegame, console broke into breezehome, console locked the door, and console spawned chauruses to attack me and the followers. There was much tentacle, yet no MCM yet. While waiting for ingestation the MCM popped up.

Estrus for Skyrim has updated since Estrus Chaurus.  I've been getting a crash at or shortly after load since, the new Estrus needs mfgconsole plugin for expressions and I think it may be conflicting with something.  Going to try going back to previous Estrus for Skyrim.

Edit: mfgconsole is included in sexlab now for expressions.  I think my crash issue is something conflicting with Angrim's Apprentice actually.

Can someone help? i keep crashing when i use this mod. i use to crash when i shout, now i crash me when i load a game.....PLS HELP! i have all the requiredarrow-10x10.png mods

Estrus Shouts have nothing to do with this mod. They won't get you infected and/or start pregnancy with this mod.

Estrus for Skyrim has updated since Estrus Chaurus.  I've been getting a crash at or shortly after load since, the new Estrus needs mfgconsole plugin for expressions and I think it may be conflicting with something.  Going to try going back to previous Estrus for Skyrim.

Edit: mfgconsole is included in sexlab now for expressions.  I think my crash issue is something conflicting with Angrim's Apprentice actually.

I've noticed that the latest version of Estrus does crash ONLY when using a dunmer. I have no idea if this is caused for some lingering script that got attached to this race since it has been the one I used, but whenever I switch my character to anything that isn't a dunmer (I've tried with orc, altmer and nord) it doesn't crash. The moment I switch back to a dunmer, it does a second after using the shout. It happens even when I start a new game.

Also, you said that mfgconsole is included in SexLab. Does that mean that we don't need to install it separatedly, if we're using SexLab and Estrus? I didn't know this and I did install MfgConsole, but if it's not necessary I'll remove it.

In any case, I had to revert to the pre-MfgConsole version of Estrus for it to work with my PC, unfortunately. I posted this in the Nexus mod thread, so far the creator has adressed all these issues very quickly.

I've noticed that the latest version of Estrus does crash ONLY when using a dunmer. I have no idea if this is caused for some lingering script that got attached to this race since it has been the one I used, but whenever I switch my character to anything that isn't a dunmer (I've tried with orc, altmer and nord) it doesn't crash. The moment I switch back to a dunmer, it does a second after using the shout. It happens even when I start a new game.

Also, you said that mfgconsole is included in SexLab. Does that mean that we don't need to install it separatedly, if we're using SexLab and Estrus? I didn't know this and I did install MfgConsole, but if it's not necessary I'll remove it.

In any case, I had to revert to the pre-MfgConsole version of Estrus for it to work with my PC, unfortunately. I posted this in the Nexus mod thread, so far the creator has adressed all these issues very quickly.

There may be some remanent custom race files for dunmer in the Estrus for Skyrim bsa file. I'll take a look

After updating to 3.37, the version listed in the "Version Check" tab still says 3.35. Did I mess something up or has that just not been caught up yet?

Also, when updating should the process be removed from actorEvents before uninstalling one to add in the other? Since otherwise it ends up with two entries, one of them "empty"

Also, it apparently stopped working about 30 savegames ago. I can run the same mods in both the current and old savegame and it'll work in the old savegame, but I can't seem to get it working in my current one. The difference between the one where the animations work and the ones where they don't is exactly 9 character mods, 3 armor mods, and 1 hair mod...so nothing that should conflict with it in any way.

Somewhere in between the statuses work but the animations don't, and in the current game nothing seems to work but the menu, even with all other mods turned off. Any idea what's going on here?

Almost wishing I ran into chaurus more regularly so I would've noticed sooner.

After updating to 3.37, the version listed in the "Version Check" tab still says 3.35. Did I mess something up or has that just not been caught up yet?

Also, when updating should the process be removed from actorEvents before uninstalling one to add in the other? Since otherwise it ends up with two entries, one of them "empty"

Also, it apparently stopped working about 30 savegames ago. I can run the same mods in both the current and old savegame and it'll work in the old savegame, but I can't seem to get it working in my current one. The difference between the one where the animations work and the ones where they don't is exactly 9 character mods, 3 armor mods, and 1 hair mod...so nothing that should conflict with it in any way.

Somewhere in between the statuses work but the animations don't, and in the current game nothing seems to work but the menu, even with all other mods turned off. Any idea what's going on here?

Almost wishing I ran into chaurus more regularly so I would've noticed sooner.

Na, forgot to update the internal version number

Hi jbezorg,

since the new version the MCM Menu for Estrus Chaurus didn´t appaer. Does the command

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

fix that or is that only for the updating issue? Because the updating text appears. The game said, EstrusChaurus is installed. After waiting for the message "1 new MCM Entry" (round about 3 minutes) there is no entry unfortunally. :(

Hi jbezorg,

since the new version the MCM Menu for Estrus Chaurus didn´t appaer. Does the command

fix that or is that only for the updating issue? Because the updating text appears. The game said, EstrusChaurus is installed. After waiting for the message "1 new MCM Entry" (round about 3 minutes) there is no entry unfortunally. :(

Have you tried saving the game reloading waiting a minute or two and then checking the MCM? I use to have that issue  typically when starting a new game I had to save, load, wait a few minutes, save, and load again to get all my sexlab mods to actually show up in the MCM. Also since I got the SKSE alpha and set up the memory patch this has been fixed and all my MCM load up as they should pretty much from the start.

Hi jbezorg,

Have you tried saving the game reloading waiting a minute or two and then checking the MCM? I use to have that issue  typically when starting a new game I had to save, load, wait a few minutes, save, and load again to get all my sexlab mods to actually show up in the MCM. Also since I got the SKSE alpha and set up the memory patch this has been fixed and all my MCM load up as they should pretty much from the start.

Jap, i know that workaround, just forget to mentioned, that it was done. Sorry :)

But to answer the question. Yes, i treid, the MCM Hint shows, but there is still no EstrusChaurus MCM Entry.

Anyways having a slight issue myself right now. Don't know how much it matter but I'm in Darkwater Pass(I hate this place right now playing as a vamp and taking shelter from the day) but anyways I came across 3 chaurus and even though I kill all of them, I did have the effect on me but it wore off before I hit the HP mark for it to work, and then get hit by a falmer... get ready here comes the issue.... as I'm running the falmer through with my sword one of the chaurus get up, I put away my weapon, and guess what happens next.

Now I'm confused I thought with actor events framework I could set the hp mark at which the event will trigger and I set that to 40% if I did that right. The Chaurus never took me near 50%(which with skyre and being level 10 and no armor surprised the hell out of me) the only one that did that was the falmer who snuck up on me while I was fighting them so what happened?