Hmm this mod doesn't work for me. I have everything installed perfectly but the animations dont show up in sexlab's toggle animations page. I have the latest estrus installed too and both fnis and fnis creature i also generated it both for characters and creatures. However estrus works perfectly its only the chaurus part that doesnt. All requirements are installed as well. the latest version of eveything. with sexlab v1.15b. Yet my character doesnt do anything when chaurus attacks, the camera just changes to third person view and the mod says estrus chaurus saved and im registered as infected.

Hmm this mod doesn't work for me. I have everything installed perfectly but the animations dont show up in sexlab's toggle animations page. I have the latest estrus installed too and both fnis and fnis creature i also generated it both for characters and creatures. However estrus works perfectly its only the chaurus part that doesnt. All requirements are installed as well. the latest version of eveything. with sexlab v1.15b. Yet my character doesnt do anything when chaurus attacks, the camera just changes to third person view and the mod says estrus chaurus saved and im registered as infected.

I'm having basically the same issue except instead of doing nothing my character masturbates 

Edit: Just had to reset the animation registry in sexlab and now it's working.  Only problem I have now is that the belly doesn't grow even though I have the lastest xp32 and the necessary body.

Does this actually run Estrus for Skyrim animations/scripts like the older versions? I noticed that even though the optional mod EDialog works in Estrus for Skyrim, it does not show any changes during the animations for Estrus Chaurus. If it is something (script-particular) from Chaurus preventing it from activating, will compatibility be enabled for it in the future?

Also, I really like the additional squirting effects during birth as well as the larger size limits from the previous version's Fluids plugin--if possible, I hope I can request those to be added in, because that would also be awesome.

As usual, great work so far and keep it up!

I have a problem with the camera after the update (2.14).
in "estrus-self" does not happen
(all settings are OK).

I can move the cameras only in one direction during the tentacles animation (above-below "mouse y-axis")
I reset SexLab animations ... nothing.

...everything else works fine.

(is not serious, just annoying)

in "estrus-self" does not happen (all settings are OK).

I can move the cameras only in one direction during the tentacles animation (above-below "mouse y-axis")

This may happen if weapons, etc., do not completely unequip before the animation starts.

Does this actually run Estrus for Skyrim animations/scripts like the older versions? I noticed that even though the optional mod EDialog works in Estrus for Skyrim, it does not show any changes during the animations for Estrus Chaurus. If it is something (script-particular) from Chaurus preventing it from activating, will compatibility be enabled for it in the future?

Also, I really like the additional squirting effects during birth as well as the larger size limits from the previous version's Fluids plugin--if possible, I hope I can request those to be added in, because that would also be awesome.

As usual, great work so far and keep it up!

No. 2.0+ uses the SexLab scripting and settings as well as Actor Events. Estrus settings, scripting, dependencies or hooks into other mods have no bearing on Estrus Chaurus anymore. You'll notice SexLab voice effects happen now instead as well.

You still Need Estrus though. I am not importing any of it's resources into this mod's BSA file.

I'm having basically the same issue except instead of doing nothing my character masturbates 

Edit: Just had to reset the animation registry in sexlab and now it's working.  Only problem I have now is that the belly doesn't grow even though I have the lastest xp32 and the necessary body.

Nope for me resetting the animation registry doesnt work either, the estrus animations(tentacle) and the chaurus animations dont appear under toggle animation. Nor does it trigger when facing a chaurus.

No. 2.0+ uses the SexLab scripting and settings as well as Actor Events. Estrus settings, scripting, dependencies or hooks into other mods have no bearing on Estrus Chaurus anymore. You'll notice SexLab voice effects happen now instead as well.

You still Need Estrus though. I am not importing any of it's resources into this mod's BSA file.

Ah, I noticed that as well, thank you for clarifying. I hope it will have hooks to EDialog in the future then.

I think it would be a good idea, not just for this mod but for other mods as well, to incorporate EDialog or any other such emote-based system as it makes the characters look more reactive to their situations than to be like plain-faced dolls.

Nope for me resetting the animation registry doesnt work either, the estrus animations(tentacle) and the chaurus animations dont appear under toggle animation. Nor does it trigger when facing a chaurus.

chaurus animations are disabled for now.

Have you gone into Estrus Chaurus MCM menu after resetting the animations and re-registered the Estrus animations?

Ok. So I tried to find the issue I'm having with this mod, but my search results always get flooded with all this "animations don't work"  mess, and it's getting on my nerves.

Here's my issue with this mod:

No impregnation/infections, at all. Leaving the Chaurus mod itself on my laptop totally non functional. I see that the "Hatchery" tab on the MCM is totally empty as if it's like a mod was not properly cleaned and uninstalled. I need to know if that tab is supposed to be totally blank.

There is no indication of foremention events, enable pregnancy/infection has been checked, I even checked the infestation/hatch and nothing after the animations happen.  In fact I don't know if there is supposed to be a message somewhere to verify anything about this mod. There are greyed options on the "skeleton" tab, but I'm not worried about that considering the TBBP skeleton I have works fully.

Due to the number of times I had someone misunderstand the issue, most commonly by scimming along for keywords and responding to what the problem typically is which in my past cases were far from the right answer, I would like to stress that by "No impregnation/infections....", I do not mean that "belly node don't work". No. I mean there is Nothing after the tentacle rape and squriks. Wait 3 or even 12 days and absolutely nothing happen. I've popped the estrus spell on my PC, NPCs, and lastly both after a totally clean new game, which actually screwed up two of my mods including the TBBP skeleton's belly bone, and I can't include Chaurus in that count because it never worked for me to begin with. I've tried all 3 avalible versions (1.8,1.92, and the current 2.14 w/ event actor). Also what exactly does the event actor do?  Sure it says it regulates events of certain mods, but what's the deal with the health sliders???

I have Hentaipregnancy mod, and I'm aware that attempting to impregnate an already pregnant female from the Hentaipregnancy mod would cause a conflict with the chaurus induced pregnancy. So I ran the mods while the hentai mod wasn't really doing anything. However, this issue was present before I ever put hentaipregnancy it.

I am not pro at modding, but following some clear and prefferably concise instructions is not a problem for me.

I need to know how fix this and/or why this mod isn't working. Please help.

My laptop is Windows 8 if that matters.
No expansions

The mods I first encountered the problem with:
Sexlab framework
Sexlab Defeat 3.2

Sexlab Arousal

Lover's Hook
Lover's Desire

Estrus

Estrus Chaurus <<<<Does not work

FNIS 4
FNIS Creatures 4
Skyrim Script Exender

SkyUi

SoS

Bodyslider++

ALL INSTALLED USING NEXUS MOD MANAGER.

i noticed an error in FNIS in the file FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt in the "meshes/actors/character/animations/estruschaurus" folder when updating the behaviours.

the specific error is : ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt):  AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0. If i put his line in comment it seems to work but the install begins to crash on loading from time to time.

in "estrus-self" does not happen (all settings are OK).

This may happen if weapons, etc., do not completely unequip before the animation starts.

tnks jbezorg.

the problem is this armorhttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37204/?

without this (unequip) or with another armor, everything works fine.

I installed the Pregnant body mesh and now my character's breasts are crushed whenever I'm standing still

and it goes to normal whenever I walk, run, or put on armor.

I have UNPB Redux with TPBB, XP32 with the crushed breast/butt fix, and B3lisario's UNPB Pregnant Body.  What do I need to do to fix this?

My first guess, idle animation.  Some can do some weird things.  Have you tried FNIS 4 on it?  Have you also tried an alternative idle?  Since they're fine when you move and not when you're stationary, it would seem the idle animation is the cause.

GuruSR.

I installed the Pregnant body mesh and now my character's breasts are crushed whenever I'm standing still

I have UNPB Redux with TPBB, XP32 with the crushed breast/butt fix, and B3lisario's UNPB Pregnant Body.  What do I need to do to fix this?

My first guess, idle animation.  Some can do some weird things.  Have you tried FNIS 4 on it?  Have you also tried an alternative idle?  Since they're fine when you move and not when you're stationary, it would seem the idle animation is the cause.

GuruSR.

UNPBR installed a BBP idle.  I'll switch that idle back to vanilla.  Standby.

I've ran into a few issues with the latest 2.14 the estrus animation doesn't play although I do get infected, the eggs don't hatch (waited 30 days), and no pregnancy is apparent or any visual effect shows up.  I'm running the Manga body adec version with the xpms skeleton I know the body supports scaling as Its shown up with the hentai pregnancy mod.

GuruSR.

Looks like it worked.  Now I just need to see if I still have pregnancy working.

I have followed those instructions,but during the animation after bit by chaurus,my PC is just standing there and i can only hear the voice until the animation ends.

Check the MCM animations menu of SexLab.

You have to find these two

estrus_chaurus_anim.jpg

I need your help please.

I don't have the last two entries on every side.

What I must do?

Edit:

I must download the two Packages ot the ZazAnimation and I have ony installed the first V0051.

Have you gone into Estrus Chaurus MCM menu after resetting the animations and re-registered the Estrus animations?

How do you do that? im in the estrus chaurus mcm menu but i dont see any register animation button or anything similar to it. Maybe im just an idiot and im missing something some help would be appriciated.

GuruSR.

Looks like it worked.  Now I just need to see if I still have pregnancy working.

Welp, now I have a new issue.  I can't seem to get impregnated.  I just go through the estrus animations, and then I fall down and get attacked by the chaurus again.  There's nothing that suggests that I was impregnated, even after 3 game days.

I've noticed something with v2.14, it works but not always and sometimes to well.

Per example when your a vampire(possibly werewolf?) or have a 100% poison/disease immunity then my char cannot get tentacled.

And when the poison is in effect the tentacle animation can sometimes occur when not being attacked and wile being already being inpregged.

And the chaurus keep attacking after being tentacled.

How do you do that? im in the estrus chaurus mcm menu but i dont see any register animation button or anything similar to it. Maybe im just an idiot and im missing something some help would be appriciated.

Ok fixed it a mod mustve interfered with it, now it works. I reinstalled the game, and i have the TBBP pregnant body installed, however bodies dont change. Maybe sexlab hentai pregnancy is interfering with it?

And yes i have a custom skeleton installed (xp32 maximum skeleton-XPMS)

Also the mod doesn't work with sexlab 2.0, must be because there was a change to the animation system. The mod cannot register the animations.

I have v 2.14 installed but also have SL framework 1.20 and FNIS Behavior V4.0 Beta 4.1. it says register animations false. then below says that it hasn't registered with SL framework 1.20 figured you should know. haven't checked out if it messes up my game yet. haven't had any char above level 12 in a year because I keep changing mods so much. :D