i have tried to install and use this mod, but for some reason when the chaurus spits acid at the women i target, they just shuffle their feet and no tentacles, eggs, expansion or anything shows up. they get naked (thats what i set the mod to do) and stand there making sex noises. any idea what i did wrong and how i could fix it? (simple terms and explanations would be helpful because i am kind of a noob to modding :P )

Thanks!

i have tried to install and use this mod, but for some reason when the chaurus spits acid at the women i target, they just shuffle their feet and no tentacles, eggs, expansion or anything shows up. they get naked (thats what i set the mod to do) and stand there making sex noises. any idea what i did wrong and how i could fix it? (simple terms and explanations would be helpful because i am kind of a noob to modding :P )

Thanks!

Hey! I have no idea what it could be, but you should post more about other mods you have and what was happening - it's the best way for people to help you.

oh ok thanks for the input! the mods i have are the nexusmods estrus chaurus files, the loverslab estrus chaurus files Estrus Chaurus v1.7.7z, alt tentacle textures.7z, b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z, (no replaced files), the realistic force and ragdolls, skse (updated), SkyUI (updated), Housemapmarkers by Smakit, Apachii Hair, Apachii Hair Males, Dawnguard, and a custom housecarl whiterun options.

Thanks for creating the mod! Im just having a teensy problem, and that is that my characters don't seem to do anything when they are hit by chaurus spit. They just take the damage normally. I have made sure to install every prerequisite mod correctly and I have no idea what the issue is.  I got that part to work, but now it crashes whenever a chaurus spits...

Thanks for creating the mod! Im just having a teensy problem, and that is that my characters don't seem to do anything when they are hit by chaurus spit. They just take the damage normally. I have made sure to install every prerequisite mod correctly and I have no idea what the issue is.  I got that part to work, but now it crashes whenever a chaurus spits...

This is the part where you reinstall the xp skeleton while having the other meshes and bodies installed. After that you will be where I am, where you can get estrus to work properly, you lay eggs, they hatch, but breast and belly growth are not working. Also, make sure you rerun that FNIS for users app like its your favorite MP3, because oh my god does that get messed with easily.

On that, in all my fucking around between different bodies and mod combos and shown in this thread, I've not once had any of the growth work. That said, I'm using the Matera custom race, so does this only work for standard races?

Also, SkirtBBone02, that's the only odd one of the bunch in my interface (outside the usual of my belly setting shifting to the breasts)

It cant seem to detect SkirtBBone02 on ANY of the skeletons I've used.

Thanks!

Hey! I have no idea what it could be, but you should post more about other mods you have and what was happening - it's the best way for people to help you.

oh ok thanks for the input! the mods i have are the nexusmods estrus chaurus files, the loverslab estrus chaurus files Estrus Chaurus v1.7.7z, alt tentacle textures.7z, b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z, (no replaced files), the realistic force and ragdolls, skse (updated), SkyUI (updated), Housemapmarkers by Smakit, Apachii Hair, Apachii Hair Males, Dawnguard, and a custom housecarl whiterun options.

Get the 1.7.2.7z version

The belly is still not working but the breasts evidently are. From my previous post I mentioned that I deleted CBBE and got the CHSBHC BBP body, then installed the XP32 maximum skeleton, then finally the b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body mod. Am I missing something here?

If someone who has got the belly and breast growth working properly can list the install order and mods here, or any help at all, will be much appreciated :)

Are you sure you have 1.7.2 installed, and not 1.7, which can be mistaken for 1.7.7 due to the .7z file extension and thus is at at the bottom of the DL list?

Yeah I'm 200% sure that i installed 1.7.2.7z. I'm messing around with different body mods now - 

updated CBBE and CHSBHC TBBP(turns out my versions were quite old), got the CB++ sliders, and still no belly growth :(

should i be reinstalling estrus chaurus every time i change body mods(although i'm pretty sure this won't do anything)? 

Thanks a lot for your time. 

Tried changing to UNP BBP, using the install sequence given by cuceta, which ended up with really small breasts and belly had a little bulge but unsure whether that is just the belly or the eggs. 

Would prefer to keep the CBBE breasts... oh well

I'm going to continue fiddling around with the mods I guess :)

EDIT: The little bulge seems to be the belly after all, since when in Estrus Chaurus menus, the belly option is doing that funny thing where no matter what I do it resets to NONE :'(

This is the part where you reinstall the xp skeleton while having the other meshes and bodies installed. After that you will be where I am, where you can get estrus to work properly, you lay eggs, they hatch, but breast and belly growth are not working. Also, make sure you rerun that FNIS for users app like its your favorite MP3, because oh my god does that get messed with easily.

On that, in all my fucking around between different bodies and mod combos and shown in this thread, I've not once had any of the growth work. That said, I'm using the Matera custom race, so does this only work for standard races?

Also, SkirtBBone02, that's the only odd one of the bunch in my interface (outside the usual of my belly setting shifting to the breasts)

It cant seem to detect SkirtBBone02 on ANY of the skeletons I've used.

Yeah, your right XD. im using CHSBHC - BBP- Nude and jiggly mod. Could this be the source of the problem? I read that BBP is compatible with the skeleton and the belly mod, but I am unsure if this is the case or simply the load order.

Yeah, your right XD. im using CHSBHC - BBP- Nude and jiggly mod. Could this be the source of the problem? I read that BBP is compatible with the skeleton and the belly mod, but I am unsure if this is the case or simply the load order.

Yeah, I am currently fucking around with UNP BBP mods, I might have to try that one later. But yeah, generally the way I do it is find a skin/mesh/body, install that, then run fnis, then run the xpskeleton, then install the pregnant mesh. All the bodies I use are posted in the thread, and usually I try the ones from posts saying that they got one or both of the growths working.

Ok, having one issue.  I can't find UNPB BBP Pregnant Body mod for download.  Every link takes me to the old Nexus page, which links (well, C&P address) to Troublemaker's clothing, which has the UNPB BBP body, but not the pregnant body.  So, is this loaded anywhere else?

Edit: Nevermind about the download, I finally found it.  However, still not working.  To clarify, the mod itself seems to be working fine, except for the belly growth.  When I activate it in the MCM, it resets back to none. The brest growth works, though.  I ended up uninstalling all the body mods I had and redoing them.  So, it went UNPB BBP -> UNP Pregnant Body -> XPMS -> FNIS.  I have the latest versions of all of them as I redownloaded everything today.  Not sure why it's not working.  This won't stop me from playing with it, just thought I'd mention.

I'm using the new CB++ TBBP pregnancy-weighted body (added on top of a CBBE and XPMS base), and so far everything is working smoothly.  With the default 3 day incubation, belly growth is slight, but clearly evident.  Haven't tried longer periods, to see if the growth is more pronounced.

Don't know if this has been asked before, but is there any way for a weight pregnancy option as opposed to a skeleton pregnancy option? As in, instead of the chaurus egg pregnancy changing the skeleton nodes, it simply increases character weight. This way it would function with CBBE and all Bodyslide++ compatible armors.

I'm using the new CB++ TBBP pregnancy-weighted body (added on top of a CBBE and XPMS base), and so far everything is working smoothly.  With the default 3 day incubation, belly growth is slight, but clearly evident.  Haven't tried longer periods, to see if the growth is more pronounced.

I might try that. What version of CBBE are you using and how do you install the CB++ TBBP pregnancy-weighted body?

I mean, the install instructions say

"Navigate to the CB++ Body TBBP Belly sliderset in the CB++ Bodies Group and Build." 

But I have no idea what that means >_>

So lets say i wanted to use this tbbp pregnant body. I set the outfit/body, which in this case would be CB++ Body TBBP Belly, and CBBE for the preset and click on create bodies? Do I need to save the preset?

I have tried this and now both the belly and breasts are not growing, and the breast sliders in-game doesn't seem to change anything. Also, I can't even see the belly sliders in the racemenu - don't know if that is normal or not.

Thanks for the help btw, really appreciate it :)

That thing with the sliders is actually creating the bodies right there, and you can preview them as such, I haven't been able to get the pregnancy slider to actually DO anything except for once, when I did something that apparently wiped all the settings from CB making a kinda featureless body, but suddenly the belly was working (not having nipples though and square boobs was kind of off putting though)

But yeah, it seems that this is just an easier way to check for the belly problem (as launching and closing the game so often is irritating.)

for some reason it doesnt work for me i got all the requirements

and the mod is showed as installed i installed it in NMM btw

ingame i can change configuriaton for the chaurus estrus settings.

i did and checked it all but when i get shot by spit attacks from the chaurus nothing happens exept poison damage

Ok it seems the CB++ Body TBBP belly is indeed working on both breast and belly growth \o/

Its day 4 since infection and the breasts are going crazy with a slight growth on the belly.

One thing though, some uninfected NPCs seem to have the fully pregnant bellies, and I'm guessing that this is due to the variety of body weight the NPCs use. 

So its a bit like, kill a bandit/necromancer, loot her, and BAM! I killed a pregnant lady XD.

I guess it will have to do for now haha thanks a lot everyone for your help :)

Ok it seems the CB++ Body TBBP belly is indeed working on both breast and belly growth \o/

Its day 4 since infection and the breasts are going crazy with a slight growth on the belly.

One thing though, some uninfected NPCs seem to have the fully pregnant bellies, and I'm guessing that this is due to the variety of body weight the NPCs use. 

So its a bit like, kill a bandit/necromancer, loot her, and BAM! I killed a pregnant lady XD.

yeah one of these mods says to make sure you use a mod that enables some functions for the player only, else that happens.

Hopefully I shall soon follow you one the road of success comrade.

yeah one of these mods says to make sure you use a mod that enables some functions for the player only, else that happens.

Hopefully I shall soon follow you one the road of success comrade.

Are there any mods which makes that possible? 

Also, if it helps, my install order was CBBE, CB++ Sliders, XP32 skeletons, then the CB++ Body TBBP Belly.