Really my biggest issue is that I don't seem to be added to the proper faction. I get raped and when I get back up I get attacked again. Only problem there is that the rape effect wont trigger so it is run or fight.  I am playing a level seven dark elf and have lydia along for the ride.

The first time the player gets infested, everthing works perfect. After the second infestation, the player gets attacked by chauruses although the player should belong to that faction again. Bug?

Besides this, multiple spit-attacks, which lead to the second infestation, trigger multiple infestation acts. Bug!

And a sticky note for "my-belly-does-not-grow problems":

Best to test if the belly really does not grow is to set the pregnancy length to at least 10 days (and wait the time to expire). Shorter periodes may not be noticed if someone does not watch carefully ;)

1. Not triggering the impregnation act with every spit of chaurus. (Maybe a probability slider for the user?)

Or instead of a probability, make it a cumulative effect with each spit attack slowing the player a bit and then once a certain number of spit attacks have landed, then start the impregnation.  That would give the player a chance to kill the chaurus before it snares them, but each successful spit attack makes it a bit harder for the player/npc to flee... so at a certain point they're just doomed, but early on they have a chance of escaping.  

Breaking it down to something like this, for example... 

first successful spit attack slows the player by 10% for 20 seconds

additional spit attacks slow the player by an additional 10%, resets the timer, and adds another 20 seconds to it

so on the 6th successful spit attack, the player would be slowed by 60% for 2 minutes

the 10th attack would have the player completely immobilized, and then the impregnation would start.

The chaurus in the area need to have a long term calm spell placed on them after someone has been impregnated though.   The chaurus should avoid attacking the player and npcs they just impregnated unless they are directly attacked by them, because they wouldn't want to harm their future offspring.   Might want to put a calm on impregnated npcs too for a while as an effect of the impregnation could be a compulsion for the npc to become docile and not want to fight the chaurus.  Since it would be tough scripting to take away the player's free will to attack a chaurus, just pretend that dragonborn are immune to the calming compulsion.

The cumulative effect makes sense to me. A way to decrease the chanches to get infected is needed, IMHO.

About the chaurus attacking you after impregnation, it looks like a script-firing issue to me. That is, sometimes the script (the one that adds you to the chaurus breeder faction) fires with some delay, or even does not fire completely. In the meanwhile the chaurus starts attacking you. Once a chaurus started attacking me -almost killing me- and suddenly it turned friendly and walked away.

1. Not triggering the impregnation act with every spit of chaurus. (Maybe a probability slider for the user?)

There is a probability option in the SkyUI MCM section where you can set how common the event triggers after the spit makes contact with a character--I think the maximum is 25. You can access this option by hitting the Esc key and going to Mod Configuration > Estrus Chaurus > Options, and it should be the "Fertility Chance" option under Pregnancy. At least, I think it is, unless that option is for something else...

2. Making the breasts grow slower. They grow too fast compared to the belly!

There are multiple options that control these sizes, again, in the Estrus Chaurus section of the Mod Configuration menu. One is under Body Changes in Options, where you can change the rate/size of growth (not sure why this alternates sometimes for me, but it's: Fast/Large, Normal/Medium, Slow/Small, and None). The other option is to control the maximum size the body part reaches, and that is found under "Max breast size" (up to 3.0) and "Max belly size" (up to 6.0) in Skeleton.

3. Adding a lot more messages about breast/belly changings and PC emotions respective to the impregnation (improved RP feeling)

Share/Trigger them over the whole pregnancy period. (I do not dare to make any proposals due to my bad English :blush: )

This would be cool.

4. Reducing PC's movement speed in an advanced stage of pregnancy.

I think this idea is good too, and if it can be toggled and edited in the options as well.

5. Better placing the exit point of the eggs during egg dumping. They are too far away from the vagina.

Different meshes (bodies) may have varied positions of where the vagina is, so that cannot be something that is guaranteed. The place where the eggs drop from is dictated by where the "SkirtBBone2" node (or something named similar) on the skeleton is. Since the bones don't follow the mesh because the mesh has to follow the bone influences, editing that may be tricky, unless there's an option with variables that the user can adjust for that.

---

And since we are sharing ideas, I'd also like to add other ideas as well, such as:

• A larger limit for both belly and breast sizes (for those who want their characters even bigger!).
  • An option for relative size/production based on certain conditions (like, the more food items the character eats, the higher probability of eggs to be dropped and the bigger the belly will develop; or wearing a special fertility item increasing probability/size).
  • An option for the ejaculate particles for when the eggs come out (similar to when the tentacles inject their fluids and it sprays out).
  • An option for lactation (for those aching breasts!--can have different levels that can be set by the user and/or by the state of pregnancy, from dry, to drippy, to leaking, to spraying).

Of course all of these ideas do not have to be implemented, I just wanted to throw it out there. I do see some hurdles if they are though, so it's understandable if they are not feasible. Like the main issue I see for the lactation would be dependent on the bones the particle emitters are attached to, and like the egg drops, will most likely not align properly for different mesh types than the one used to test on (and there will have to be accommodating positions for body_0 and body_1, scaling between the two)--just thinking about it makes it seem more complex than what it's function is (mainly aesthetic).

Though I don't want to derail this thread into a brainstorming session, I do hope any of the information I provided helps at least.

If I need a break from working on SD2 I may tackle these.

One of the things I want to do us get permission and the source files for Estrus from cotyounoyume so I can fix the CTD problem if you try to save right after a tentacle attack. I wouldn't distribute the fixes. Just give them back so they could be added to an Estrus Update.

Hi,

I had already implemented some of the above changes for my own personal use (I would never redistribute a file without the owner's permission).

At the present, I implemented:

1) larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly). Since the breasts grow much faster than the belly, the bigger belly becomes evident only after 18 pregnancy days or so (and may become disproportionate after 25 days or so, when set to the maximum).

2) character stripping when laying eggs.

3) fluids coming out from the vagina when laying eggs (2 different versions). This works with the CBBE TBBP Belly body created by zecoron and modified by jacques00 ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=cb%2B%2B ).

I tried to let milk come out from nipples too, but this involves editing the .esp in the CK, and every time I do, the tentacle attack simply stops working.

I can post the scripts and sources here if you give me permission to. Or I could send them to you privately, if you want to give a look at them before posting them.

Bye

I don't have a problems with anybody taking the mods I make, customizing them, and then making it available for others.

If you make major revisions though I would suggest that you post it as a separate mod with the original as a requirement. Just to keep problems that may arise from those revisions associated with the source.

There is a probability option in the SkyUI MCM section where you can set how common the event triggers after the spit makes contact with a character--I think the maximum is 25. You can access this option by hitting the Esc key and going to Mod Configuration > Estrus Chaurus > Options, and it should be the "Fertility Chance" option under Pregnancy. At least, I think it is, unless that option is for something else...

There are multiple options that control these sizes, again, in the Estrus Chaurus section of the Mod Configuration menu. One is under Body Changes in Options, where you can change the rate/size of growth (not sure why this alternates sometimes for me, but it's: Fast/Large, Normal/Medium, Slow/Small, and None). The other option is to control the maximum size the body part reaches, and that is found under "Max breast size" (up to 3.0) and "Max belly size" (up to 6.0) in Skeleton.

3. Adding a lot more messages about breast/belly changings and PC emotions respective to the impregnation (improved RP feeling)

Share/Trigger them over the whole pregnancy period. (I do not dare to make any proposals due to my bad English :blush: )

This would be cool.

I think this idea is good too, and if it can be toggled and edited in the options as well.

5. Better placing the exit point of the eggs during egg dumping. They are too far away from the vagina.

Different meshes (bodies) may have varied positions of where the vagina is, so that cannot be something that is guaranteed. The place where the eggs drop from is dictated by where the "SkirtBBone2" node (or something named similar) on the skeleton is. Since the bones don't follow the mesh because the mesh has to follow the bone influences, editing that may be tricky, unless there's an option with variables that the user can adjust for that.

---

And since we are sharing ideas, I'd also like to add other ideas as well, such as:

• A larger limit for both belly and breast sizes (for those who want their characters even bigger!).
  • An option for relative size/production based on certain conditions (like, the more food items the character eats, the higher probability of eggs to be dropped and the bigger the belly will develop; or wearing a special fertility item increasing probability/size).
  • An option for the ejaculate particles for when the eggs come out (similar to when the tentacles inject their fluids and it sprays out).
  • An option for lactation (for those aching breasts!--can have different levels that can be set by the user and/or by the state of pregnancy, from dry, to drippy, to leaking, to spraying).

Of course all of these ideas do not have to be implemented, I just wanted to throw it out there. I do see some hurdles if they are though, so it's understandable if they are not feasible. Like the main issue I see for the lactation would be dependent on the bones the particle emitters are attached to, and like the egg drops, will most likely not align properly for different mesh types than the one used to test on (and there will have to be accommodating positions for body_0 and body_1, scaling between the two)--just thinking about it makes it seem more complex than what it's function is (mainly aesthetic).

Though I don't want to derail this thread into a brainstorming session, I do hope any of the information I provided helps at least.

One of the things I want to do us get permission and the source files for Estrus from cotyounoyume so I can fix the CTD problem if you try to save right after a tentacle attack. I wouldn't distribute the fixes. Just give them back so they could be added to an Estrus Update.

Hi,

I had already implemented some of the above changes for my own personal use (I would never redistribute a file without the owner's permission).

1) larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly). Since the breasts grow much faster than the belly, the bigger belly becomes evident only after 18 pregnancy days or so (and may become disproportionate after 25 days or so, when set to the maximum).

3) fluids coming out from the vagina when laying eggs (2 different versions). This works with the CBBE TBBP Belly body created by zecoron and modified by jacques00 ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=cb%2B%2B ).

I tried to let milk come out from nipples too, but this involves editing the .esp in the CK, and every time I do, the tentacle attack simply stops working.

I can post the scripts and sources here if you give me permission to. Or I could send them to you privately, if you want to give a look at them before posting them.

Bye

I don't have a problems with anybody taking the mods I make, customizing them, and then making it available for others.

If you make major revisions though I would suggest that you post it as a separate mod with the original as a requirement. Just to keep problems that may arise from those revisions associated with the source.

Thank you.

Here are my modified scripts, meshes and textures (3 versions):

1) slime1a.rar  the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area at each "egg chain"; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

2) slime1b.rar the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area for the whole egg deposition sequence; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

3) slime2.rar the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area for the whole egg deposition sequence; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

[Actually the "slime2" scripts are supposed to let fluids come out from nipples and vagina for the whole egg deposition sequence; vaginal stream should then increase at each "egg chain" and come back to basic level in the interval between a chain and the next. Milk should come out from nipples at each breast enlargement message ("your breasts ache" and the like), for a short time. Unfortunately, implementing these function involves editing the .esp in the CK, and every time I do, the tentacle attack simply stops working, as I said before.]

Well, that's all. @everyone: to let these scripts work, drop the whole contents of a single archive into your skyrim main directory and replace files when asked to. Last, I dont'use the UNP meshes, but rather the modified CBBE body ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=cb%2B%2B ).

@jbezorg: If you like my ideas, I would be thankful if you were going to further develop and improve them.

Bye

Finally made EC work :shy:

Had problems with permanent birthing animation, ctd and stuff just not working but got it sorted out. Growth works fine now. Thanks pamfolette, I use slime1b and it works and lools good.

During my testing sessions I noticed that the cdt from saving after an estrus attack is probably due to the same reason sexlab crashed if you saved after an act. Facial animation. Sometimes after the tentacles the facial animation keeps on going and if you save at that time you crash. Wait for a moment and sprint a short distance, this should reset Facial Animations and you are good to go.

This would be cool.

---

@jbezorg - I just experienced that CTD after a tentacle attack. I was going to report it when I saw your comment.

Do you know how long after an attack it is safe to save again?

I tried changing cells (going outside) and waiting a few hours and I am still crashing after the first attack.

Here is what I get in my logs just before the crash (you probably saw this before - I am posting them in case they are different than your messages).

[07/04/2013 - 07:10:58PM] Error: File "zzEDialog.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (A0004888)].zzestrusquestcorescript.DoInitSub() - "zzEstrusQuestCoreScript.psc" Line 159
[alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (A0004888)].zzestrusquestcorescript.OnUpdate() - "zzEstrusQuestCoreScript.psc" Line 63
[07/04/2013 - 07:10:58PM] Error: File "zzEDialog.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (A0004888)].zzestrusquestcorescript.DoInitSub() - "zzEstrusQuestCoreScript.psc" Line 161
[alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (A0004888)].zzestrusquestcorescript.OnUpdate() - "zzEstrusQuestCoreScript.psc" Line 63
[07/04/2013 - 07:11:06PM] _EC_::state::IMPREGNATE
[07/04/2013 - 07:11:12PM] _EC_::state::INCUBATION
[07/04/2013 - 07:13:26PM] ERROR: zzEstrusPkgMgrCoreQuest: can't release alias Num=0
[07/04/2013 - 07:13:27PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].zzEstrusEffectScript.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zzEstrusEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "zzEstrusEffectScript.psc" Line 348

I also noticed there is an item left in my inventory after the attack 'zzChaurusDispel... something'.

This would be cool.

---

Hi,

Bye

Thank you.

1) attachicon.gifslime1a.rar  the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area at each "egg chain"; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

2) attachicon.gifslime1b.rar the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area for the whole egg deposition sequence; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

3) attachicon.gifslime2.rar the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area for the whole egg deposition sequence; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

[Actually the "slime2" scripts are supposed to let fluids come out from nipples and vagina for the whole egg deposition sequence; vaginal stream should then increase at each "egg chain" and come back to basic level in the interval between a chain and the next. Milk should come out from nipples at each breast enlargement message ("your breasts ache" and the like), for a short time. Unfortunately, implementing these function involves editing the .esp in the CK, and every time I do, the tentacle attack simply stops working, as I said before.]

Well, that's all. @everyone: to let these scripts work, drop the whole contents of a single archive into your skyrim main directory and replace files when asked to. Last, I dont'use the UNP meshes, but rather the modified CBBE body ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=cb%2B%2B ).

@jbezorg: If you like my ideas, I would be thankful if you were going to further develop and improve them.

Bye

Awesome--I hope to see the full implementation of all these features! I tried out the slime2 variant and I can say that the edits work (besides the things you noted that couldn't be triggered without hiccups).

One thing I would note though, even with the settings for the body part growth rates at Fast/Large, the sizes never reach the Skeleton's maximum settings before birth (at least when I tested for the full 30-day cycle, using the Wait function to fast-forward every 24-hours in game-time)--I'm not sure why this happens, but I did manage to fast-forward a day or two right before the birth sequence and noticed that the character was still growing.

Not sure how to fix this, but I assume it's just how the growth is displaced over time--more of a constant (like a certain amount of units per day) than a variant, I would assume--if so, I'd say that the increment of growth should be relative to the difference of the min (probably 0, for no change) and (current) max sizes, divided by the number of days until birth ("current" if you want to make it even more dynamic with other variables/settings involved--if that makes any sense at all). I haven't dug into the scripts or anything, so I can't say much--please disregard if this information is irrelevant.

Also, just wanted to know, are the growth checks more common than the message displays? I seem to get the message display (if any), then the jump in growth, but I think that is just the after-effect of waiting 24 in-game hours before the next check. Else, it would be nice to have a more animated kind of growth where the changes are gradual between sizes--kinda like: Breast Enlargement Rings . Again, if it's not relevant, don't worry about it.

Either way, thanks again and keep up the great work!

This would be cool.

---

Hi,

Bye

Thank you.

1) attachicon.gifslime1a.rar  the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area at each "egg chain"; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

2) attachicon.gifslime1b.rar the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area for the whole egg deposition sequence; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

3) attachicon.gifslime2.rar the character strips before laying eggs; fluids come out from genital area for the whole egg deposition sequence; larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly).

Bye

Awesome--I hope to see the full implementation of all these features! I tried out the slime2 variant and I can say that the edits work (besides the things you noted that couldn't be triggered without hiccups).

One thing I would note though, even with the settings for the body part growth rates at Fast/Large, the sizes never reach the Skeleton's maximum settings before birth (at least when I tested for the full 30-day cycle, using the Wait function to fast-forward every 24-hours in game-time)--I'm not sure why this happens, but I did manage to fast-forward a day or two right before the birth sequence and noticed that the character was still growing.

Not sure how to fix this, but I assume it's just how the growth is displaced over time--more of a constant (like a certain amount of units per day) than a variant, I would assume--if so, I'd say that the increment of growth should be relative to the difference of the min (probably 0, for no change) and (current) max sizes, divided by the number of days until birth ("current" if you want to make it even more dynamic with other variables/settings involved--if that makes any sense at all). I haven't dug into the scripts or anything, so I can't say much--please disregard if this information is irrelevant.

Also, just wanted to know, are the growth checks more common than the message displays? I seem to get the message display (if any), then the jump in growth, but I think that is just the after-effect of waiting 24 in-game hours before the next check. Else, it would be nice to have a more animated kind of growth where the changes are gradual between sizes--kinda like: Breast Enlargement Rings . Again, if it's not relevant, don't worry about it.

Either way, thanks again and keep up the great work!

Thank you.

I didn't edit anything about the swelling speed, I just changed the maximum scale. Breast enlargement is much faster than the belly, so, in order to see the effects of the new maximum scale on the belly, you have to set the pregnacy duration at 18-20 days or higher.

The growth checks are indeed much more frequent than the displayed messages (actually, there are just 3 messages).

I would like to make more edits, but my scripting knowledge is very limited at the moment :) .  I'll keep studying!

Hope that my work could trigger further improvements by other users as well.

Bye!

This would be cool.

---

@jbezorg - I just experienced that CTD after a tentacle attack. I was going to report it when I saw your comment.

Do you know how long after an attack it is safe to save again?

I tried changing cells (going outside) and waiting a few hours and I am still crashing after the first attack.

Here is what I get in my logs just before the crash (you probably saw this before - I am posting them in case they are different than your messages).

stack:

[alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (A0004888)].zzestrusquestcorescript.DoInitSub() - "zzEstrusQuestCoreScript.psc" Line 159

stack:

[alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (A0004888)].zzestrusquestcorescript.DoInitSub() - "zzEstrusQuestCoreScript.psc" Line 161

[07/04/2013 - 07:11:06PM] _EC_::state::IMPREGNATE

[07/04/2013 - 07:11:12PM] _EC_::state::INCUBATION

[07/04/2013 - 07:13:26PM] ERROR: zzEstrusPkgMgrCoreQuest: can't release alias Num=0

[07/04/2013 - 07:13:27PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].zzEstrusEffectScript.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].zzEstrusEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "zzEstrusEffectScript.psc" Line 348

I also noticed there is an item left in my inventory after the attack 'zzChaurusDispel... something'.

My guess is there is a very short update cycle or possibly an variable rate update cycle where there is some code like the following:

registerforsingleupdate( num / dem )

and there is an error in the code that causes a division by zero error 

• If you have Skyrim Wrye Bash. esmify zzestrus.esp and that will allow you to compile your scripts.
  • I've also added some things to prevent fast travel ( EnableFastTravel ), game waiting and saving ( SetInChargen )  to help prevent CTDs.
  • The estrus magic effect has a duration of 10 min. After the estrus animation you can see the player & NPCs mouthing a silent dialogue. I usually wait until after that stops before I try saving or do anything that will give me a transition screen.

Thank you.

I didn't edit anything about the swelling speed, I just changed the maximum scale. Breast enlargement is much faster than the belly, so, in order to see the effects of the new maximum scale on the belly, you have to set the pregnacy duration at 18-20 days or higher.

The growth checks are indeed much more frequent than the displayed messages (actually, there are just 3 messages).

I would like to make more edits, but my scripting knowledge is very limited at the moment :) .  I'll keep studying!

Hope that my work could trigger further improvements by other users as well.

Bye!

That's the thing--I had the pregnancy duration set to 30 days and even surpassed it a couple days during the waiting period before birth and her belly (and possibly her breasts--I don't particularly remember if it stopped a day or two before) kept growing. So what I observed was the growth not yet reaching it's maximum size before birth.

Hope this clarifies what I meant--and no worries, just keep at it!

This may have already been brought up but, I have mine set to 1-3 days (normally) should I be seeing belly growth in that time? I just figured that the growth would be the same amount no matter how long the time was set, it'd just be faster growth for the shorter infected duration.

This may have already been brought up but, I have mine set to 1-3 days (normally) should I be seeing belly growth in that time? I just figured that the growth would be the same amount no matter how long the time was set, it'd just be faster growth for the shorter infected duration.

It's a constant rate with the number of eggs produced ( and the size of the belly swell ) depending on the length of the gestation period.

Like said above the longer it takes your character to spawn the eggs the larger the belly/number of eggs are laid. I set mine to 30 days and on the last day my character looks like the Octo-Mom before she gave birth. :P

I was wondering if it could also be that I'm not using the body provided (when I tried using that my breasts were like indented into my body, since I have a fairly flat chest), atm I'm using this UNP Body, not sure if it has belly node support or not, idk how to check it  :-/

The latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton should support the breast/belly feature. If not, the skeleton provided with the last release of UNPB does support it. And of course, the pregnant body link provided with the Chaurus download should work. If your using the lastest UNPB and the boobs flattened.. try reinstalling it, cuz thats just wierd. If you reinstall make sure you do both the body and skellie. Select NSFW or Nude, BBP or Breast Bouncing, and be sure to select skeletons after selecting the body type theres only 1 choice for both. Also when you get to animations select Regular by xp32 rather than natural. These are what I had and it was working.

XP32 max skellie http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//?

UNPB http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?