Devious Carriages -Continued-

View File

This is a continuation of PowerBings "PB's Devious Carriages".

This description is taken over in most part and will be modified as changes happen.

Introduction

Skyrim is a dangerous world, especially for a young, female adventurer. Some carriage drivers may be tempted to take advantage of unsuspecting female passengers, and there are many bandits out there looking to ambush and rape anyone who passes by. Remember, always be on your guard!

---

This mod adds a random event system to the game's fast travel carriage system. It is mainly for people like me who like to play with fast travel turned off and rely on in-game means of travel. Whenever you decide to take a carriage to another hold you now risk being tied up or raped. 

How it works

When you sit down in the back of a carriage after paying the driver, there is a chance an event will happen instead of just taking you to your destination. The event can be a simple event or a complex event, with a 50/50 chance for either.

Simple events involve being tied up in random devices and either being dropped off at your destination, or in a random part of Skyrim.

Complex events are a little more complicated. When a complex event happens, the player, carriage and driver get teleported to a part of the wilderness, simulating a 'stop along the way'. When this happens, a variety of different scenarios can play out. For example, the driver may decide that he won't keep going unless the player gives them a blowjob. Or maybe the carriage was ambushed by bandits who want to lock the player in a set of restraints for fun. Whatever the event is, the player can (almost) always choose to resist, but this may end up with a big fight!

(Oh, and by the way- the bandits are scaled really far ahead of the player, so you can't just easily kill them every time you get ambushed. You will probably have to do as they say if you want to live. That, or just run for your life! ;) )

Configuration

This mod features an MCM menu in which you can change different probability options.

An explanation of the different options can be found in this spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Event Chance - The probability of any event happening when the player uses a carriage.

Complex Event Chance- If an event happens, the probability of the event being a complex event.

Changing the values for the different event types changes the probability they will happen. If all events have the same value, they all have the same probability of happening.

Simple Events:

Bound - Player wakes up at her destination in bondage.

Bound & Lost - Player wakes up in the wilderness in bondage.

Complex Events

Driver - Bondage - The driver refuses to keep going unless the player puts on bondage gear.

Driver - Sex - The driver refuses to keep going unless the player has sex with him.

Driver - Bondage, Sex or Bribe - The driver refuses to keep going unless the player puts on bondage gear, has sex with him or pays him 300 gold.

Driver - Chatty - The driver thinks the player talks too much and refuses to keep going unless she is gagged.

Driver - Slave Disguise - The road ahead is swarming with bandits, so the driver demands the player puts on slave restraints to blend in as a slave delivery.

Bandits - Bondage - Bandits ambush the carriage, force the player into bondage gear and steal some of her gold.

Bandits - Sex - Bandits ambush the carriage and demand sex from the player.

Bandits - Bondage and Sex - Bandits ambush the carriage, demand sex from the player, lock her in bondage gear and steal some of her gold.

Bandits - Bondage and Lost - Bandits ambush the carriage, force the player into bondage gear, steal some of her money and then drop her off somewhere in the wilderness.

Punishing Events
These events only occur if the player is in heavy bondage before starting the carriage ride. They always equip a full set of restraints.

YOU CANNOT RESIST IN PUNISHING EVENTS - YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BOUND!

Bind - Bandits ambush the carriage, lock player in full set of bondage devices and steal some of her gold.

Bind & Lost - Bandits ambush the carriage, lock player in full set of bondage devices, steal some of her gold and drop her off somewhere in the wilderness.

Bind & Sex - Bandits ambush the carriage, demand sex from the player, lock player in full set of bondage devices and steal some of her gold.

Device Chances

The first set of device probabilities ("Simple & Driver Event Device Chances") are for when the player is bound by a driver in a simple or complex event.

The second set of device probabilities ("Bandit Event Device Chances") are for when the player is bound by bandits in a complex event.

The third set of device probabilities ("Full Outfit Chances") are a selection of full outfits for when the player is bound with a full outfit in a simple or complex event.

Some events have hard-coded specific devices and are not affected by these values.

(Also note that the chastity belt always comes with a set of plugs, and a gag can be either a ball gag, a ring gag or a panel gag)

Requirements

Hearthfire DLC

Required mods: 

Devious Devices 5.x LE (Assets, Integration & Expansion)

SexLab (v1.62 or newer)

SexLab Aroused Redux (Extended and Modular work aswell)

-AND ALL OF THEIR REQUIREMENTS-

Soft reqirements:

Devious Cursed Loot - equips some collars

BabyDolls by Frankfranky - used on wench outfit

Pumps by Frankfranky - used on outfits

Newmillers Long heels & stockings - used on outfits

Newmillers High heels & stockings - used on outfits

- neither is mandatory, models are replaced with similar DD stuff when missing

Translations:

French version by Cerral

Conflicts

Slaverun Reloaded

This mod modifies the game's CarriageSystemScript, so any other mod that modifies this script will have conflicts.

To be safe, I would assume that any mod which changes the game's carriage system will probably not work with this mod.

More to say

Edits the carriage drivers dialogue. Works fine when loaded BEFORE DCc

Public Whore, Devious Regulations fixed

There were some issues with device equipping. Again, both worked fine when loaded BEFORE DCc

The mod also modifies three wilderness cells:

(22, -22)

(-31, 17)

(-19, -4)

Apart from this, everything will probably be fine.

Compatible Mods

Better Fast Travel 3.76 - REQUIRES BFT PATCH

Make sure to install the BFT Patch last, and say Yes to all when asked whether to replace scripts.

Installation

Install using the mod manager of your choice just like you would with any other mod.

Overview:

Based on:

PBs Devious Carriages 0.2.5

Main changes
for all events:
- support for followers via added Cellscanner...
- ...so followers get sex scenes, bound, and/or gagged alongside player (where appropriate)

BanditSex:
- Cart driver may join the action
- Male followers currently are skipped
- Support for 1-4 partners per female
- Support for multiple scenes...
- ...every male has sex with each female (again, where appropriate)

DD awarenes:
- Animations are chosen based on devices worn
- Gags prevent oral unless the device permits it
- Belts/Suits prevent v/a sex unless the device permits it

Changelog

16.05.21 (0.3.2)
- partial rewrite of scene starter
- partial rewrite of equipper functions
- fixed a bug that prevented outfits from being equipped
- fixed missing DDxLibs for outfits, cuffs and gags
- fixed some missing parts in questscripts
- fixed restraintschecker from storing NPC data instead of PC
- restored old restraintschecker as it's used by BFT patch/quest
- moved new restraintschecks to separate functions for (N)PCs
- added option to select fix outfits for PC and NPCs
- added cleanup and stopping quest when transitioning to SS+
- added a remote stop/restart for "Scent of Sex" to prevents SSX from running rules while DC is active.
- merged device probabilities for bandit and driver events
- cleaned up device selection in equipscript
- proper names for the bandit chief and his four Stooges
- removed Ghost-flag from drivers, ensures proper insemination in FertMode
- removed DD4 fallback code. Outdated and makes adding more devices harder.
- not reproducable: DC quest only runs once, must be terminated manually
- BFT Patch: small edit to retrieve none-vanilla drivers for wip fix

older changes:

Spoiler

- Cellscan checks for isPlayerTeammate() for better custom followers support
- rewrote BanditSexStart_multi() as it did not always include all bandits

- Fixed random selector in GagFollowers()
- Fixed follower processing in GagFollowers(), BindFollowers(), Fragment_57() "Slave Disguise"
- Fixed some "Array out of Range" errors after Cellscans
- Replaced some Game.GetPlayer() calls with libs.PlayerRef
- Made restraintschecker compatible for followers
- Fixed restraintscheck for followers in fragment_57() "Slave Disguise"
- Test: bandits are essential until combat starts. May prevent quest from breaking on random attacks.

- updated to 0.2.5 base mod
- Fixed infinite loop in ES.BindFollowers()

- added some messageboxes for more diversity
- edited some messageboxes to go along with follower support
- added more gags and collars to random equipper
- added some outfits left over from another mod
- added CFTO fast travel weight fix provided by DeWired
- added support for "dhlp-suspend/resume" modevent to keep DCL off my back
- added toggle to reduce log spam
- added chance to be sent to Simple Slavery from "Slave Disguise" event
- added dismissing of all followers when sent to Simple Slavery

10.03.21 (0.3.1a)
- added fallback equipper for DD4 (separate script for now: dd4_pbdc_EquipScript.pex)
- added missing carriagesystemscript files
- fixed wrong alias on Driver-BondageSexBribe scenario
- prevented Driver-TooChatty to start if player is already gaggeg
- removed driver from bandit sex scenes
- removed male followers from bandit sex scenes

To-Do
- fix BFT Patch(?), wrong drivers on events
- change and add some dialogue...

Permissions:

You are free to post translations for this mod without prior consent. If you provide a link, I'll add it here.

You are free to post edited versions of this mod under the premise to explicitly label it as a separate project and provide the support for it.

You are free to edit the scripts of this mod. You can post them in this thread under the premise to also provide the sources.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/07/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices 5.0+, SexLab Framework 1.62+, SexLab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by lastbytescout
Version Update 0.4.0

Love this one.  Add me to the list of SE. Not sure if Cathedral/Nifskope will work on this one. I imagine it's quite script heavy, and I do not know enough of either program to know if scripts are interchangeable between LE and SE. 

I don't usually use Devious mods, but this mod seems fun enough for me to try it.

But I do have 1 noob question; how do you free the PC from the devices? I've read mod descriptions saying about keys, smiths and being able to wiggle out of them, but I have no idea if these options were related to specific mods or that they are common with Devious Devices.

And on a sidenote; could you make a light mode without devious devices or just with some shackles, and without the more hardcore gear?

59 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

But I do have 1 noob question; how do you free the PC from the devices? I've read mod descriptions saying about keys, smiths and being able to wiggle out of them, but I have no idea if these options were related to specific mods or that they are common with Devious Devices.

Just by having the framework installed, you don't get keys, only the option to struggle out of items. You need some other mods that add keys to the world in the form of purchasable items, loot, quest rewards or otherwise.

59 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

And on a sidenote; could you make a light mode without devious devices or just with some shackles, and without the more hardcore gear?

You can already configure what items you do and don't want to see added by this mod.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

Just by having the framework installed, you don't get keys, only the option to struggle out of items. You need some other mods that add keys to the world in the form of purchasable items, loot, quest rewards or otherwise.

You can already configure what items you do and don't want to see added by this mod.

Thanks. ?

I'll just give it a shot using the struggle option first. I'm not so sure I want to add more Devious mods as they'll probably add to more and more struggles (terrible pun, but intended) for both me and my PC.

23 minutes ago, CrouchingStand said:

Does this work with the older Devious 4.x mods, or does it need the 5.0 ones?

It seems to be using the LockDevice function to equip the restraints, which is exclusive to DD5. PB's original mod is still on the DD4 codebase.

5 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

I'll just give it a shot using the struggle option first. I'm not so sure I want to add more Devious mods

Word of warning though - some items are flagged such as they are impossible to struggle out of. So what remains is the long cycle of trying to pick the lock and repairing the lock if you manage to jam it. If you want something unintrusive, friendly and useful in terms of getting keys and unlock help, you should install a mod like Laura's Bondage Shop to go with devious mods - such as Devious Carriages - that leave you in restraints. Your life will be so much easier when you can simply buy keys or pay for the locks to be unjammed.

2 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I don't usually use Devious mods, but this mod seems fun enough for me to try it.

In my games I use Turbonerd's mod here. 

Play through the DD miniquest to Winterhold College Library, steal the books, which teach how to craft keys.  Craft a few - limit to whatever suits your gameplay, distribute those to your player and followers, and you're good to go, with them having the ability to use their keys, or even yours. to release you and you them.  Of course, if the baddies nick your keys, or the followers are in DD's that would prevent 'their' use of them, you have the added fun of trying to work out what on earth to try doing next  LOL .  Hope that helps

PS. I see someone has just alos suggested Laura's shop.  Take note and beware, her Key Prices are a rip off  LOL

@Taki17 and @donkeywho; Thanks for the suggestions. I'll leave some keys and money in Breezehome.

It's nice to learn that it's possible to add a little bit of DD spice to a non-DD oriented playthrough.

22 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Of course, if the baddies nick your keys, or the followers are in DD's that would prevent 'their' use of them, you have the added fun of trying to work out what on earth to try doing next  LOL .  Hope that helps

My PC at the moment is a braindead (SL Hormones) Bimbo who cannot wield a weapon for over 5 seconds and is totally reliant on 2 massive Redguard followers to help her out. In lots of ways that brings the same kind of issues. It's just a different cuisine. :)

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

It seems to be using the LockDevice function to equip the restraints, which is exclusive to DD5. PB's original mod is still on the DD4 codebase.

Ah, good to know, thanks!

I'll hold off on this one for now until I get around to restarting/rebuilding my mods for another playthrough and upgrade to DD5.

Hey,

thx for picking this up. 
A good replacement for fast travelling is something I really want for my game, like HARD :D

I have the following suggestions, while I also know that it might not be for everyone:

- add more scenarios instead of just bandits to the rape encounters.

- first would be nice to see different races. 

o Orc Raiders
o Kajit
o Bosmer
o Argonians

o vampires (by night)

Also would be cool to see Creature support. 
Meaning a "sexual toll" by:
o trolls,
o gargoyles

o giants 

when night: 

o Draugr 

o Skeletons and a Necromancer
o Falmers

A sex play stop like in Slaverun:
- the carriage stops at at certain place

- some "guys" await their comrade (your driver)

- PC will be raped by a random type of animal (configurable in MCM if possible) for some scenes

after those encounters the travel continues. 

Basically it would be nice to have something similar to the Slaverun Carriage encounter. 
Maybe it is even possible to copy some functions, like the custom map where the carriage stops etc. 

Ok, daydream end here :D

One request I have if it is doable, is to decrease the time it takes for the carriages to travel to random event locations. I haven't had time to try out the new version yet but with devious followers and needs mods installed, if you end up getting intercepted on the way in the previous iteration it often ends up with the player horribly in debt while all the needs are screaming warnings at you.

So changing the method of fast travel to the alternative sites for the random evens so that it's instantaneous could probably fix that, although if it is somehow possible to make it take appropriate time considering the route of travel that would obviously be grand, but that sounds like it might be problematic to implement.

I am excited to see how this goes!

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, could yoa add an option where the carriage driver unlocks the DDs after the travel?

Sorry, but that wouldn't make much sense with the concept.

20 hours ago, OH1972 said:

Will it work with SE?

It's marked as convertable on the SSE page, so chances are good when running atleast NIF optimizer over it.

13 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

hmm the BFT patch no longer overwrite main file? Is the code was optimised or it is just simple that BFT patch 0.2.5 is incompatible with 0.3 main?

It never did AFAIK. It comes with it's own ESP and only overwrites a vanilla script that BFT edits.

7 hours ago, PowerBing said:

Excited to see what you come up with and add to the mod, and good luck with it in the future! ?

It’a a shame I don’t have time to work on it anymore, but it’s in good hands now!

Let's see what happens :) I have some ideas, but as last week was more work in CK than fun in Tamriel, I need a or two day off now...

5 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

The easiest way is something like "Lauras BondageShop", offering to sell or buy devices and keys.

For a light mode, just set the chances for devices you don't want to 0, though that does not help with some scenarios with hardcoded outcomes.

3 hours ago, CrouchingStand said:

Does this work with the older Devious 4.x mods, or does it need the 5.0 ones? I've not updated them yet and wondering if I'd need to with this one or not? Never noticed any issues with using the older ones in this mods previous incarnations, but thought be good to check! 

It requires DD5.x as it uses the updated function calls. But I can make DC fallback to the old calls if that's wanted, it's just an awfull lot of log spam when DD5 processes DD4 legay functions.

2 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Is it safe to overwrite OG devious carriages with this mod mid game, or should we start a new one?

It should be save to upgrade midgame, the scripts got recompiled numerous times last week and nothing bad happened to my saves. But as this is Skyrim, results may will vary.

Hey,

thx for picking this up. 
A good replacement for fast travelling is something I really want for my game, like HARD :D

I have the following suggestions, while I also know that it might not be for everyone:

- add more scenarios instead of just bandits to the rape encounters.

- first would be nice to see different races. 

o Orc Raiders
o Kajit
o Bosmer
o Argonians

o vampires (by night)

Also would be cool to see Creature support. 
Meaning a "sexual toll" by:
o trolls,
o gargoyles

o giants 

when night: 

o Draugr 

o Skeletons and a Necromancer
o Falmers

A sex play stop like in Slaverun:
- the carriage stops at at certain place

- some "guys" await their comrade (your driver)

- PC will be raped by a random type of animal (configurable in MCM if possible) for some scenes

after those encounters the travel continues. 

Basically it would be nice to have something similar to the Slaverun Carriage encounter. 
Maybe it is even possible to copy some functions, like the custom map where the carriage stops etc. 

Ok, daydream end here :D

Oh, that's.... alot! :) The part with the more diverse bandits is on my agenda, as I don't like the bandit chief being accompanied by 4 identical twins.

Other than that I'm planing small steps, doing any work in the CK other than compiling stuff or editing some models is absolutely new to me.

Edit: typos...