Devious Carriages -Continued-

3 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Hmm, maybe if it was storing the settings externally, in a .json file or something like that.  

Is this mod fixed yet?  I really like the idea of it but it breaks if you have a companion.

The companion part worked for me most of the times. But it broke the carriage driver multiple times by now.

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Any idea what to look for?

Unfortunately I don't.  I think most mods have their own folder under something related to the file access mod itself.   Ok I'll actually go look.

No, it wasn't about the file access mod, its in this mods folder under SKSE,  ie Data\SKSE\Plugins\DeviousCarriages, a file is there called dcc_config.json.  And I don't have the game installed anymore but that file is still there.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 7:13 AM, Altrawup said:

Does this have compatibility with SLUTS (Redux, in my case)? I read a couple pages ago you'd end up with multiple carriages/drivers...

Actual gameplay integration would be even better, but honestly I just wanna be able to run these two mods side-by-side without any cursed happenings like that xD

Did u test it out? Is it Compatible?

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Only OK? Any problems?

Not that I can see, or recognise

Doesn't mean, of course, that there aren't any, and who knows, one day even @Kimy might show up at journey's end, tossed out of the cart as a fully trussed up follower, suited, booted and hooded, but I do think that that's probably rather wishful thinking ...

DQW

On 8/30/2023 at 5:20 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Not that I can see, or recognise

Doesn't mean, of course, that there aren't any, and who knows, one day even @Kimy might show up at journey's end, tossed out of the cart as a fully trussed up follower, suited, booted and hooded, but I do think that that's probably rather wishful thinking ...

DQW

Doesn't this mod still break if you have a companion and you get one of the bandit scenes?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Lyreleaf said:

Darn this mod looks good but is sadly incompatible with Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul T__T

This works on SE, and has as CFTO patch - think that's in the thread somewhere

Update  - here's where the patch is

Edited by DonQuiWho
On 10/27/2023 at 11:25 PM, DonQuiWho said:

This works on SE, and has as CFTO patch - think that's in the thread somewhere

Update  - here's where the patch is

You are right it works I just tested it right now! Thank you so much I didn't see that patch haha