[mod] Character Body Overhaul

25 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Doesn't CFP conflict with the clothes mods of CBO? Not sure where I read that but I seem to recall reading something.

Interesting, that's too bad.

Do you know any way to edit in-game NPC's mid-game with portrait editor? Or to at least preview them in full rotation? All those body mods and can hardly see my characters fully lol

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Interesting, that's too bad.

The info is probably at the beginning of this thread but I think CFP alters clothing.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Do you know any way to edit in-game NPC's mid-game with portrait editor?

Sorry, I don't now anything about PE.

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The info is probably at the beginning of this thread but I think CFP alters clothing.

Sorry, I don't now anything about PE.

Thanks. What about misalignments? I got just about everything solved out, but the animating is misaligned

34 minutes ago, Durante said:

What about misalignmen

I don't have any problems with alignment. I use the CBO Animation Pack. TBH I only played CK3 for a few weeks and haven't touched it for a couple (don't rate the game and the mods to save it aren't there) so I can't remember what the animations were like before CBO AP.

Running in to an issue with the mod. When event windows pop up, I'm getting doubles to quadruples of character models standing above the character involved in the event. Super weird.

I've run the mod with the base game alone and I've confirmed I still get the issue.

Any idea what would be causing this?

On 11/29/2021 at 1:15 PM, randomuser2546 said:

My animation arent synced or aligned at all. The Make Love interaction for example just looks out of place. Not sure what exactly is wrong but

Night of passion looks like this 

ShareX_7uNgKGfUms.png

After lots of experimenting I fixed this issue for myself... It was a mod that's overwriting the UI, you most likely are using an overhaul that for example increases character scale on the screen so the characters look bigger.  I was using this mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2302536660 

(Toggle Big Character Portrait)

And then there's an even better mod, which lets you make events fullscreen or mid size or smaller for everything

The first mod allowed me to toggle seamlessly on and off characters so I could see the whole person and not just the head and neck on preview, barbershop mod also worked along splendidly with it, without this mod its a chore to check body types for NPC's.  I don't suppose a hero will show up to make these two work, because an option like this should be in vanilla ck3 imo, but there you have it, the root of all trouble is overhauled UI

Edited by Durante

I ended up solving my multiple character lag issue in event popups, but now in the ruler creator the weight slider doesn't work at all. All sliders work except for the weight slider and it makes no sense. I've tested this with only CBO active, and I still have the weight slider issue. Version 1.4.4, using only CBO and weight slider in ruler creator is now just dead suddenly.

Hi, Anyone got a fix for the black lines appearing during sex scenes? I turned off SSO but it still appears. 

The weird thing is when I first installed this mod I got the black lines, but after I added some unrelated mods it then disappeared, and now it's back after I installed some more non-body modifying mods. 

Example screenshot: 252926866_Screenshot2021-12-02135453.png.317170bfdf0a3392e344b5fc6bf815b1.pngThe last of my load order: 1588949471_Screenshot2021-12-02135808.png.a9f13a1b3984c3914433cb0745db3e95.png

I'm having an issue where the clothes are not scaling with the bodies.  It's causing the chests of men to clip outside of their shirts entirely and women's breasts are as well.  what am I doing wrong?  I don't think I have any other clothing mods installed.

On 12/3/2021 at 3:59 AM, Tom Cucker said:

Hi, Anyone got a fix for the black lines appearing during sex scenes? I turned off SSO but it still appears. 

The weird thing is when I first installed this mod I got the black lines, but after I added some unrelated mods it then disappeared, and now it's back after I installed some more non-body modifying mods. 

Example screenshot: 252926866_Screenshot2021-12-02135453.png.317170bfdf0a3392e344b5fc6bf815b1.pngThe last of my load order: 1588949471_Screenshot2021-12-02135808.png.a9f13a1b3984c3914433cb0745db3e95.png

got the same problem as well.

tried starting with only Carnalitas and CBO and still got the problem.

I guess there's no fix for now?

7 hours ago, dear2536 said:

got the same problem as well.

tried starting with only Carnalitas and CBO and still got the problem.

I guess there's no fix for now?

It's all about the distance at which the characters are, if you move them closer, the lines will disappear. The new animations I did for the update are missing these lines as I just moved them closer to the camera. But there is no point in fixing all this now, since with the release of the game update, CBO will 100% break your game.

ScreenShot1.jpg

Edited by CoverOne

Mange, just want to thank you so much for the efforts in your mods, they are really incredible. I've been using the older version of the mod (when the extreme body morphs were still included), because I prefer the variety the extreme bodies give. When the game updates eventually for the new expansion release, what will I have to do to update the old version of the mod to still include the extreme morphs and old menus? I understand if you don't like people not using your mod's current version/trying to change it for their own game version.