[mod] Character Body Overhaul

Frankly if i were a dev i just stop any relate work and just walk away from whole community. Because only notable reaction he got will might be a bunch of shamless people only post when it doesn't work without showing single time to showing thanks to dev for a once. Even my first language is not english but frakly i understand whole situation and choose to wait.

2 hours ago, ak120122 said:

st walk away from whole community. Because only notable reaction he got will might be a bunch of shamless people only post when it doesn't work without showing single time to showing thanks to dev for a once. Even my first language is not english but frakly i understand whole situation and choose to wait.

I greatly appreciate the modder's work and they are a god among men.

yo good point! Dev if you are reading these posts just know you are doing the lords work here and I really apreciate that you made this mod. It adds a very fun genetic experimentation program that you can run while painting the map. Hope you are doing great and don't worry about updating as fast as possible, as you do this for no pay. 

13 hours ago, Cakezer said:

haha this mod is honestly the most impactful imo. Default nude female body is so bland, no variety. I can't wait for the update. 

That's right, this is the most important mod. Without it, everything else doesn't make much sense.

On 2/12/2022 at 2:56 AM, Boba Fett said:

You can grab the older versions of Carnalitas here: https://gitgud.io/cherisong/carnalitas/-/releases

I couldn't find an older version of Historical Slavery Doctrines if you're looking for that though, unfortunately. I'm sure Cheri or someone else has it somewhere.

Excellent!  So if I use 1.5.2 (Azure) and game version 1.4.4 then I should be good?  Let's find out...

Nope.  Tried rolling back to 1.4.4,  then 1.4.2 and 1.40 (all Azure) - only mods were the old Carnalitas (above) and this one.  CTD every time.

Oh well, guess I can just wait for the update like a normal person.

Edited by Froggy
58 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Excellent!  So if I use 1.5.2 (Azure) and game version 1.4.4 then I should be good?  Let's find out...

Nope.  Tried rolling back to 1.4.4,  then 1.4.2 and 1.40 (all Azure) - only mods were the old Carnalitas (above) and this one.  CTD every time.

you just need to use Carnalitas 1.5.2 version and 1.4.4 (Azure) game version works fine for me try to disable other mods.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Make sure the Royal Court DLC is disabled when running 1.4.4. That's what was causing me to crash even without any mods at all.

1 hour ago, candy010 said:

at steam workshop is an mod called "remove leafs" it works with RC too

The potential problem with that mod, depending on your point of view, is that it only removes the leaf and nothing else.

Meaning that the naked characters are like barbie and ken dolls with just smooth mounds where the genitals should be.

Though by now people have put together new versions of Simple Slits/Shafts for the new version. Though they are posted as attachments in the forum threat, not as part of the mod's own files so far.

It's being worked on.  

When it will be done?    Finish reading this and you will know

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/164563-sex-animation-modding-walkthrough-ck3/

And when you're done... by all means..  offer up a contribution if you like.  ?

You know... to speed it up.

ETA:  I've been working on making an anim for 2 days trying to see what I can do, personally.   And I have yet to even get it recognizable =p

it aint easy

Edited by Lodakai

so new here... but any time i try and use winzip to remove the files and unzip into the paradox mod folder under documents I get this really weird error saying certain pathways don't exist, then it asks if i want to continue unzipping the file. I've checked the files after this and there appear to be things inside of them... but i don't know if the file is complete and I'm not trying to bluescreen/screw up by computer with some weird graphical issue that causes a RAM crash lol. Any ideas as to what might be causing the issue OP?

9 minutes ago, smhvmi2013 said:

so new here... but any time i try and use winzip to remove the files and unzip into the paradox mod folder under documents I get this really weird error saying certain pathways don't exist, then it asks if i want to continue unzipping the file. I've checked the files after this and there appear to be things inside of them... but i don't know if the file is complete and I'm not trying to bluescreen/screw up by computer with some weird graphical issue that causes a RAM crash lol. Any ideas as to what might be causing the issue OP?

Try 7Zip its free.

This is a known issue with winzip, it doesn't like long path names. And I can't shorten the paths because its paradox's naming convention and nested folders. They need to be the same for the mod to work.