[mod] Character Body Overhaul

Please, can anybody provide me with a link to download the file from other host? preferably from Google Drive or MEGA?
My download is always failed in this site, my best download on this site is only 100Mb, more than that is always failed and need to restart again from zero

1 hour ago, 7kuroyoki said:

Please, can anybody provide me with a link to download the file from other host? preferably from Google Drive or MEGA?
My download is always failed in this site, my best download on this site is only 100Mb, more than that is always failed and need to restart again from zero

At what point do they fail and have you reported it?

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Some general yips:

The click icon thing no longer works - it was for an earlier version.

Start a new game when you remove mods for testing/fault finding.

Make sure you have all the requirements for all the mods.

Try changing the load order of the mods.

This is my LO.

Character Body Overhaul
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 1
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 2
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 3
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 4
CK3 Human Phenotype Project
Carnalitas
Physical Attributes
CBO Animations Pack
Coetus Anima

Regula Magistri
Stress reducer
Water-of-Life
Fair Ladies
Become Heresiarch

The highlighted mods are the ones which produce the working animations.

Hey thanks! it worked!

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Some general yips:

The click icon thing no longer works - it was for an earlier version.

Start a new game when you remove mods for testing/fault finding.

Make sure you have all the requirements for all the mods.

Try changing the load order of the mods.

This is my LO.

Character Body Overhaul
CK3 Human Phenotype Project
Carnalitas
Physical Attributes
CBO Animations Pack
Coetus Anima

Regula Magistri
Stress reducer
Water-of-Life
Fair Ladies
Become Heresiarch

The highlighted mods are the ones which produce the working animations.

I tried this but to no avail. I wonder, does this rely on a specific version?

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

At what point do they fail and have you reported it?

I am successed downloading the first file "char_body_overhaul_zip.zip"
But when downloading the second file I am always failed, usually when 60% the others at 30% its kinda random
And where do I report it? sorry, I am kinda new to the forum so I dont really know the right procedure in this kind of situation

Edit : nvm, suddenly today my download speed in this site is super fast. I finished all the download, but still thanks for trying to help

Edited by 7kuroyoki
6 hours ago, 7kuroyoki said:

Edit : nvm, suddenly today my download speed in this site is super fast. I finished all the download, but still thanks for trying to help

Glad it's finally worked. The 'instructions' for getting the mod working are scattered across this thread. It can be a bit confusng so ask away if you have a problem.

17 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

A lot of mods do. I had that problem myself a week ago. I updated to 1.4.4 and got the animations working though I lost some other mods. ?‍♂️

See this is why I don't buy Paradox games. There's a number of games that do it but it almost seems like they deliberately create updates that destroy mods so that they can keep on selling DLCs. 

1 hour ago, OriginalOrange said:

See this is why I don't buy Paradox games. There's a number of games that do it but it almost seems like they deliberately create updates that destroy mods so that they can keep on selling DLCs. 

If you change stuff, things will break.

CK3 is less hardcoded than CK2 was and one of the most easy to mod games I know, you don't release something like that on accident, you have to build much of the entire code infrastructure with mods in mind.

The DLC take is pretty ridiculous. They will sell more DLC when people can keep using modded content.

Edited by bunt776
6 hours ago, bunt776 said:

If you change stuff, things will break.

CK3 is less hardcoded than CK2 was and one of the most easy to mod games I know, you don't release something like that on accident, you have to build much of the entire code infrastructure with mods in mind.

The DLC take is pretty ridiculous. They will sell more DLC when people can keep using modded content.

Depends. A good example would be something like Euro Truck Simulator. They release updates every few months that break the map mods and part of their decision to break things must also factor in that planned DLC is already covered by mods. 

A lot of these games these days release DLCs of stuff that should be included. CK3's recent addons including stuff like the Royal Court seem just a lazy attempt at getting more money. 

Thing is their grand strategy titles can't be that difficult to make once they have the basics. UE for instance just took the piss when you could end up spending hundreds for all the extras. 

6 hours ago, EZlatan said:

Guys, I have a problem: after a I loaded this mod, all tits became small. Even if you have "gigantic tits". Have I done something wrong?

No, you didn't to anything wrong. Carnalitas' traits do not currently work with CBO, which is due to the latter using its own values for breast size etc. while Carnalitas traits only affect the Vanilla body. Thus, when playing with CBO there is no need to have the Carnalitas traits active, as they won't have an effect on the character model. The only exception here is the Futanari/Hermaphrodite trait. That one does work with CBO (not dick size traits, however).

17 minutes ago, The Lord said:

No, you didn't to anything wrong. Carnalitas' traits do not currently work with CBO, which is due to the latter using its own values for breast size etc. while Carnalitas traits only affect the Vanilla body. Thus, when playing with CBO there is no need to have the Carnalitas traits active, as they won't have an effect on the character model. The only exception here is the Futanari/Hermaphrodite trait. That one does work with CBO (not dick size traits, however).

I'm not fully understanding this but I would much prefer breasts like those in the above screenshots to the things CBO produces. My question therefore is whether the Carnalitas traits settings, or anything else, provide a viable alternative to CBO (with or without the sex animations).

Guys what am i doing wrong here? Events have duplicate characters

here are screenshots of the 3 events triggered by "Make Love" , "Rape" and Mental break , respectively.

https://imgur.com/a/JRCOuT5

this is my load order:

Character Body Overhaul

Physical Attributes

Carnalitas

Carnalitas - Historical Slavery doctrines

Coetus Anima

3 hours ago, Planner_bxbx said:

Guys what am i doing wrong here? Events have duplicate characters

here are screenshots of the 3 events triggered by "Make Love" , "Rape" and Mental break , respectively.

https://imgur.com/a/JRCOuT5

this is my load order:

Character Body Overhaul

Physical Attributes

Carnalitas

Carnalitas - Historical Slavery doctrines

Coetus Anima

Try moving Carnalitas above PA.

Does Carnalitas - Historical Slavery doctrines work with v1.4.4?

Is there a way to make the muscle gain from prowess less extreme? I know there's the Physical Attributes mod but I actually like how it works in vanilla, only with this mod the body shapes get a bit extreme to the point where men look like Pop-Eye. If I could just somehow tweak a couple values to make it less extravagant that would be perfect.

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm not fully understanding this but I would much prefer breasts like those in the above screenshots to the things CBO produces. My question therefore is whether the Carnalitas traits settings, or anything else, provide a viable alternative to CBO (with or without the sex animations).

Carnalitas has a number of heritable traits (3 for big sizes, 3 for small sizes) to assign to breasts/dicks, which can be enabled in the game rules. They only work when you use the Vanilla body, i. e. the body of the base game, not the one from CBO. There can be no sex animations relying on CBO if you want to use these traits (and them to be effective) currently as a result, however.

12 hours ago, The Lord said:

Thanks. It makes sense. Still... I don't understand why all the women in the game have small breast using CBO. In the screenshots of the mod I've seen breasts like those in the picture. I played the game for 3 weeks with CBO and I never seen big breasts. 

1723564863_FemaleBreastSizeMaxFront.PNG.14bb8b41659ba312a02f057d2fc46cec.png

25 minutes ago, EZlatan said:

Thanks. It makes sense. Still... I don't understand why all the women in the game have small breast using CBO. In the screenshots of the mod I've seen breasts like those in the picture. I played the game for 3 weeks with CBO and I never seen big breasts.

Please, try using Physical Attributes (load it just after CBO in the load order), start the game, pick a character and let it run for a couple of years. Now, take a look at all the women in the world. Some of them will have a small, some a large bosom. You can check via the small melon icon on the character screen how large their breasts exactly are (Metric Units is a game rule you need to set at the beginning, otherwise it will use the Imperial system). Just make sure to wait a little, any character spawned will need time to have values assigned to them.

2 hours ago, The Lord said:

Carnalitas has a number of heritable traits (3 for big sizes, 3 for small sizes) to assign to breasts/dicks, which can be enabled in the game rules. They only work when you use the Vanilla body, i. e. the body of the base game, not the one from CBO. There can be no sex animations relying on CBO if you want to use these traits (and them to be effective) currently as a result, however.

Thanks.

I went back into the game last night and realised that what you were talking about. Traits aren't really what I want.

On 11/4/2021 at 12:43 AM, RichterQ87 said:

Is there a way to make the muscle gain from prowess less extreme? I know there's the Physical Attributes mod but I actually like how it works in vanilla, only with this mod the body shapes get a bit extreme to the point where men look like Pop-Eye. If I could just somehow tweak a couple values to make it less extravagant that would be perfect.

Anyone? I'd really appreciate the help.