[mod] Character Body Overhaul

I have tried to run his by itself and while I get body sliders, no nude skins.   I have tried to unzip it and I get the path error, made new mods, which fixed that still nothing.   Is there a specific name I have to give the new mods?

I believe I do not need a nude mod, correct?   I am working in the create character screen.

first of all i apologize for my english, because i am using the translator haha, but i was wondering if the animation is correct or is there any way to fix the positions?

if you can help me, the only thing I did was modify these intimate encounters mod files

os únicos mods que estou usando é o carnalitas, intimate Encounters, physical attributes e char body overhaul

image.png.1a0a650fd59d0c5f472f11b3d1a44a47.png

ie_consensual_sex_scene_missionary.txt ie_sex_scenes_on_actions.txt

Edited by pvba147
On 9/3/2021 at 5:12 AM, Moomoomaster69 said:

Whenever I unzip and download and use the Char_body_overhaul file, it says that the mod is missing its descriptor file one my computer now. 

Have you tried downloading before unzipping (your pants?)

Jokes aside, you can open the descriptor file (also the .mod file) with the editor and see if the name inside matches the folder name. Sounds like your folder name still has a _zip attached to it.

This mod works quite well with CFP. I think the reason is because CFP does not modify too many clothes (except for Africans which I don't tend to play). So if you're playing in feudal Europe mostly it will work as intended (well, except for obese Popes).

I'd also love to have a compatch for CFP+EPE as I love the additional variety of clothing the latter brings to the game but I can understand why this won't happen as it would mean to change a lot of customized clothes meshes... And then you would have to update the compatch every time EPE gets updated. As I understand it there's also no way of automating the creation of these meshes. If that were the case that would be brillant!

I also love the way 'Physical Attributes' changes the way Obesity and Prowess works so I won't give up hope that maybe one day there will be a compatch.

Maybe the author of this mod should contact the EPE-team and ask for an integration of this mod into EPE. Then the work of adjusting all new clothing to the 'Body Overhauls' could be delegated to more than one person... And EPE would get a new USP. ;)

I've been playing around with genes_modified and portrait_modifiers for a while trying to figure out how to link bodytype strength (pear, hourglass, etc) to prowess instead of muscularity. So, as a character gains prowess their bodytype will become more accentuated instead of becoming more muscular.

Both muscularity and body type are tied to gene_bs_body_shape as noted in genes_modified, so I tried to set the muscle values static:

setting = { attribute = "bs_muscular_1" value = { min = 0 max = 0 } age = age_preset_puberty } 
setting = { attribute = "bs_body_muscular_1"    value = { min = 0 max = 0 } age = age_preset_puberty } 

while setting the body type attributes dynamic:

setting = { attribute = "bs_body_shape_hourglass"    value = { min = 0.0 max = 200.0 } age = age_preset_puberty }

This seems to have succeeded in stopping change in musculature (there's still a slight change in tone/texture, but no mesh change), but it doesn't make the game apply the body type blendshapes with different strengths. I can't tell exactly, but it could be that I diversified the starting body type strength by setting the max and min differently on the body type attributes, but they still don't change with prowess.

Does anyone know if what I'm attempting is possible, and if so what I should change to make it happen?

Hi! 

So I tried and so far I understand how to change sex animation for "make love" decision by changing given tags in carn_example_sex_scene_event. No science really, I still don't understand why exactly carn_example_sex_scene_event is for "make love" decision as this event is no precisely mentioned in code example. I really tried to understand the whole thing but I'm too dumb for just text examples? Trying to give tag animation for "carn_rape_sex_scene_events" was so far nothing but bigger and smaller fails. 

Is there maybe a in depth video tutorial of how to use this mod fully? It would be lovely to see visually examples, maybe even tutorial for the whole deal with blander animations.

By the way, I can't wait what NSFW modding geniuses like you guys would make with Royal Court mechanics ???

Edited by Gafa

Hey, does this mod still work with the latest version of the game + the dlc? I installed the parts of the mod but I can't seem to get it to work.
I can't tell if its because I didn't set up the mod descriptors right (I have all the paths in the .mod files set to the zips of the mods because they wouldnt show in the launcher if I tried pathing them to extracted files, but they still dont work after I enable them).
I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong because I'm a modding noob, or if theres something up with the mods/my version of the game.