[mod] Character Body Overhaul

4 hours ago, Ihatepotatos said:

Is the new update worth downloading? Just asking because it doesn't seem like anything has changed since June according to the file dates. 

It could also be that I'm a dumbass that doesn't know how to use this website but who knows.

Screenshot 2021-08-05 162100.png

There hasn't been a new update uploaded yet, I literally just logged on to upload one haha

Apologies if this has been asked before but does this mod work with CFP, EPE, RICE, etc.

Also, if I use Character Body Overhaul, Coetus Anima and Physical Attributes, do I still need to install other mods like Carnalities to get any effects, or would these three mods already be utilising the effects from each other?

8 hours ago, jelf said:

Apologies if this has been asked before but does this mod work with CFP, EPE, RICE, etc.

Also, if I use Character Body Overhaul, Coetus Anima and Physical Attributes, do I still need to install other mods like Carnalities to get any effects, or would these three mods already be utilising the effects from each other?

as far as I understand this those mods do completely different things. CBO is mainly a replacement of the body meshes. Carnalitas adds gameplay features. So if you just want nude characters you can go with this. Maybe add the mod "undress" or similar to toggle nudity.

as Menge stated a few posts earlier compatibility with CFP is not given yet. It doesn't brake your game though if you try it. ;)

Few things I have noted with this recent update, it crashes quite a bit during the autosave when you are ruling larger empires, and there is a lot more infidelity than usual, even with the More Game Rules mod having a rule to "tone" it down a bit. Not sure if that is a weird side-effect of ruling vast realms.

*Edit: As it turns out the crashes was due to my PC not having enough memory to run all the other apps I had open, so rookie mistake on my part, and after a fresh load to an older save the weird infidelity issues I was having earlier have ceased to occur after making my partner a Soulmate, I guess it was a consequence of having a large Empire and not enough females to go around? Who knows, but it is working smoothly and the Mod is awesome as always.*

Edited by A0978
(Issue has been resolved)
On 8/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, Mange2020 said:

There hasn't been a new update uploaded yet, I literally just logged on to upload one haha

New updates look promising, I appreciate your continued dedication. I noticed that after I installed the new update for this mod, around half of all women have completely flat asses (which look normal when clothed, but shrink to nothing when naked) except for a few that look cartoonishly big (they were big before this update, but now they look ridiculous). Also the breast size seems like its capped at the vanilla average. Is there any way I can get the body sizes/ranges from the previous version to show up again or is that not possible anymore? Would starting a new game fix it? Also, my game got locked permanently into the sex scene view so the porrtaits in all the events (except sex scenes) are screwed up and the stained glass button doesn't do anything anymore. Not sure how it happened, but reloading saves and restarting the game doesn't fix it. The bug kicked in after about 15 minutes of playing. Starting a completely new game with a different character from the main menu fixes it though.

Edited by Frigate19

image.png.dae2f27b81719490c846c02314cd2347.png

Was screwing around with the files to make a cuckquean scene with a big-titted futa wife. This is a cool mod once you figure it out. They're both pregnant with his kid, the one on her knees is a concubine. Do you think it'd be possible to make it so that futanari women can have balls/be castrated too? Don't get rid of the vaginas though.

Edited by bklib

It seems that the pathways are just too long and don't seem to unzip appropriately, any way you can fix this? I've tried workarounds but it seems that id have to do the rather lengthy process for each singular file, and i dont want to be sitting here for days. 

15 hours ago, Arkthame said:

It seems that the pathways are just too long and don't seem to unzip appropriately, any way you can fix this? I've tried workarounds but it seems that id have to do the rather lengthy process for each singular file, and i dont want to be sitting here for days. 

Just unzip them in a folder on the desktop or somthing and move them into the mod folder after combining them.

@Mange2020 did you lower the pregnancy chance in any of your 3mods? Either  this one or Physical Attributes or Coetus Animus. I'm using carnalitas with all your 3 mods and even using the make love option over 3years the pregnancy chance seems to be too low not sure though which one of them might be the cause

19 hours ago, dWarden18 said:

@Mange2020 did you lower the pregnancy chance in any of your 3mods? Either  this one or Physical Attributes or Coetus Animus. I'm using carnalitas with all your 3 mods and even using the make love option over 3years the pregnancy chance seems to be too low not sure though which one of them might be the cause

Pregnancy is complicated. Coetus animus lowers the pregnancy chance for the sex effect because it runs a sex effect monthly for every couple. So it’s lowered so that the population doesn’t explode. In my testing it’s lowered to a point where pregnancy still happens though.

22 hours ago, Bohusz said:

Hi all.

Really great mod Mange2020, very good job, but my animation switcher not work after the update. Any suggestions?

As mentioned in the change log you don’t use the button to switch the animations back and forth anymore. It’s triggered by code placed in the event.

On 8/8/2021 at 12:56 AM, bklib said:

image.png.dae2f27b81719490c846c02314cd2347.png

Was screwing around with the files to make a cuckquean scene with a big-titted futa wife. This is a cool mod once you figure it out. They're both pregnant with his kid, the one on her knees is a concubine. Do you think it'd be possible to make it so that futanari women can have balls/be castrated too? Don't get rid of the vaginas though.

This isn’t possible because the vertices that make up the balls on the male are the same ones that make up the vagina on the female.

On 8/6/2021 at 6:34 PM, Frigate19 said:

New updates look promising, I appreciate your continued dedication. I noticed that after I installed the new update for this mod, around half of all women have completely flat asses (which look normal when clothed, but shrink to nothing when naked) except for a few that look cartoonishly big (they were big before this update, but now they look ridiculous). Also the breast size seems like its capped at the vanilla average. Is there any way I can get the body sizes/ranges from the previous version to show up again or is that not possible anymore? Would starting a new game fix it? Also, my game got locked permanently into the sex scene view so the porrtaits in all the events (except sex scenes) are screwed up and the stained glass button doesn't do anything anymore. Not sure how it happened, but reloading saves and restarting the game doesn't fix it. The bug kicked in after about 15 minutes of playing. Starting a completely new game with a different character from the main menu fixes it though.

So I have guess about what your issue could be, do you have physical attributes? If so what’s your load order?

That’s mainly about what you said about  the distribution. In terms of the difference between clothed and naked butt sizes. Understand that I’m trying to not have clipping. The models are a combination of blend shapes and animations. If you don’t get it exactly right they clip through. So you have to give some space between the body model and the clothing model. And ensure that each blend shape added maintains that space. Then with the lower body you have to account for pants. The base game just has tons of clipping and ignores this. Then you have to account for the movement in every animation. So not as simple as you think. And no you can’t just go back to the previous version. The change was made for a reason. 

also the animation button isn’t meant to work. It’s meant to change automatically via code. I’ll probably add a failsafe decision if it gets stuck one way or another but I never saw it happen in my testing. My guess is that you saved a game without dismissing an event?

1 hour ago, Mange2020 said:

As mentioned in the change log you don’t use the button to switch the animations back and forth anymore. It’s triggered by code placed in the event.

Then something is wrong. This is what it looks like. 

I tried different order of mods and nothing. 

Bez tytułu.jpg

2 hours ago, Bohusz said:

Then something is wrong. This is what it looks like. 

I tried different order of mods and nothing. 

Bez tytułu.jpg

That’s not an event I wrote, which would be why it hasn’t been updated. I’ve explained how to update them in the change log. I figured some of the events that have been floating around wouldn’t work. Kind of a catch 22 when you make stuff better that it takes time for everything to update with it.

7 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

So I have guess about what your issue could be, do you have physical attributes? If so what’s your load order?

That’s mainly about what you said about  the distribution. In terms of the difference between clothed and naked butt sizes. Understand that I’m trying to not have clipping. The models are a combination of blend shapes and animations. If you don’t get it exactly right they clip through. So you have to give some space between the body model and the clothing model. And ensure that each blend shape added maintains that space. Then with the lower body you have to account for pants. The base game just has tons of clipping and ignores this. Then you have to account for the movement in every animation. So not as simple as you think. And no you can’t just go back to the previous version. The change was made for a reason. 

also the animation button isn’t meant to work. It’s meant to change automatically via code. I’ll probably add a failsafe decision if it gets stuck one way or another but I never saw it happen in my testing. My guess is that you saved a game without dismissing an event?

As for the stuck portrait view, I'm not sure if that's from saving with an event open or not. It could have been because 2 coetus anima events fired at the same time (I had a bunch of concubines).

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

1.png.d2d86d64ef610c0357eeb4915fbf1521.png

I haven't been able to replicate the exact clothing discrepancy thing that I saw before (I replaced the mod with the previous version and just now put the new one back in to write this post). I think what I saw might have been the result of a character with a small butt wearing something from a clothing mod (probably community flavor pack), so it looked jarring when swapping from nude to clothed in the barbershop.

The main thing I noticed is that this is what the physical attributes mod labels as a "50" in the UI, which previously would have been pretty substantial. I haven't messed around with the gene files or anythingl:

Spoiler

2.png.e7a59d7123ab16fdce6cd84f5169f379.png

This is a 66 and 86 respectively:

Spoiler

3.png.20f6a527fd49a155ca5655f3cd3d0898.png

4.png.ecfb828bfba3ddb52537b13ef530be76.png

However, the "wide hips" variant seems like it still has the same size potential, with this being an 87:

Spoiler

5.png.ca33f6433f6b8518b98b6bab71c10d57.png

On the flipside, the smaller butt values are flatter than the smallest that I remember from the previous version. This is a 36:

Spoiler

6.png.3521289500f791a5be21ee183c737e5d.png

On top of all that, it seems like as a character ages, it gets flattened into oblivion even if it started at a very large size. The shape/size changing with age makes sense, but I'm not sure if this extent was intended. This character is 59 years old and the butt value is 61:

Spoiler

7.png.3dc3ff330b42ca7961afaa708c2fbc21.png

While I was getting these screenshots I found that the physical attributes UI value for the butt size does not match the value when I enable debug mode and change the size manually (which I'm pretty sure is a feature introduced by one of your mods, I could be wrong though):

Spoiler

8.png.59e906ff9aed4852ac840b64cfd8fab5.png

The phys attributes UI value and the debug command breast value DO match for breast size though.

Aside from all that, something weird is going on with the breasts. It seems like the mesh is reaching some kind of maximum size before it's supposed to. This character is 20 years old with size 20 breasts in the first pic. I started using the debug command to increase the size. Pic 2 is size 45. Pic 3 is 70. Nothing happens.

Spoiler

9.png.cd03a7852f0333c0a385b2afaea094d8.png

10.png.183b583ff953ca6edfebf12755d9c35d.png

ZEXWnU7.png11.png.4b3b702d5838e3c80576f2a96629fee1.png

The same is true for the ruler designer. The breast slider doesn't seem like it's working properly, while the butt slider works fine and even yields sizes that I haven't seen appear at all in the game in this version of the mod.

https://giant.gfycat.com/BrightThoroughBlackmamba.mp4

So in summary, I have no idea what's going on

Edit: on further inspection, looks like something REALLY weird is going on

https://giant.gfycat.com/EthicalSelfreliantAndalusianhorse.mp4

Edited by Frigate19
2 hours ago, Frigate19 said:

As for the stuck portrait view, I'm not sure if that's from saving with an event open or not. It could have been because 2 coetus anima events fired at the same time (I had a bunch of concubines).

Here's my load order:

Reveal hidden contents

o1xYtHk.png

I haven't been able to replicate the exact clothing discrepancy thing that I saw before (I replaced the mod with the previous version and just now put the new one back in to write this post). I think what I saw might have been the result of a character with a small butt wearing something from a clothing mod (probably community flavor pack), so it looked jarring when swapping from nude to clothed in the barbershop.

The main thing I noticed is that this is what the physical attributes mod labels as a "50" in the UI, which previously would have been pretty substantial. I haven't messed around with the gene files or anythingl:

Reveal hidden contents

NYJH40L.png

This is a 66 and 86 respectively:

Reveal hidden contents

Ts9whTu.png

QUD4kx8.png

However, the "wide hips" variant seems like it still has the same size potential, with this being an 87:

Reveal hidden contents

jUQMqUI.png

On the flipside, the smaller butt values are flatter than the smallest that I remember from the previous version. This is a 36:

Reveal hidden contents

c1iQX8Y.png

On top of all that, it seems like as a character ages, it gets flattened into oblivion even if it started at a very large size. The shape/size changing with age makes sense, but I'm not sure if this extent was intended. This character is 59 years old and the butt value is 61:

Reveal hidden contents

vYd8Ek0.png

While I was getting these screenshots I found that the physical attributes UI value for the butt size does not match the value when I enable debug mode and change the size manually (which I'm pretty sure is a feature introduced by one of your mods, I could be wrong though):

Reveal hidden contents

NWRY4HS.png

The phys attributes UI value and the debug command breast value DO match for breast size though.

Aside from all that, something weird is going on with the breasts. It seems like the mesh is reaching some kind of maximum size before it's supposed to. This character is 20 years old with size 20 breasts in the first pic. I started using the debug command to increase the size. Pic 2 is size 45. Pic 3 is 70. Nothing happens.

Reveal hidden contents

AhnwycX.png

qXXXAjE.png

ZEXWnU7.png

The same is true for the ruler designer. The breast slider doesn't seem like it's working properly, while the butt slider works fine and even yields sizes that I haven't seen appear at all in the game in this version of the mod.

So in summary, I have no idea what's going on

Edit: on further inspection, looks like something REALLY weird is going on

The numbers look different because I am trying to account for the fact that the fat and gaunt shapes inherently change a characters but size. What I suspect is that you need to switch your load order. Physics attributes needs to be below this mod.

Physical attributes and has butt size and breast size gene files that are meant to overwrite those in character body overhaul. The ones in character body overhaul are uneven, meant to make big butts and breasts rarer. In physical attributes rarity is handled in a different way so the gene file has a smoother distribution. 

I can't see any of the pics you tried to upload. But what you are describing sounds very weird. And wouldn't be accounted for by just that.

Edited by Mange2020
35 minutes ago, Mange2020 said:

The numbers look different because I am trying to account for the fact that the fat and gaunt shapes inherently change a characters but size. What I suspect is that you need to switch your load order. Physics attributes needs to be below this mod.

Physical attributes and has butt size and breast size gene files that are meant to overwrite those in character body overhaul. The ones in character body overhaul are uneven, meant to make big butts and breasts rarer. In physical attributes rarity is handled in a different way so the gene file has a smoother distribution. 

I can't see any of the pics you tried to upload. But what you are describing sounds very weird. And wouldn't be accounted for by just that.

I edited the pictures, hopefully they should work now. Can you think of anything that would explain what's happening in these videos?

I think I tried all the possible load orders. I also disabled all my other mods and the same stuff happened. I don't have time right now, but the next time I'm able, I'm gonna do a clean install of the game and see if that helps. I haven't messed with the actual game files so idk if that will do anything. The only other abnormal part of my install is that I own the base game but I pirated the DLCs

Hi i just downloaded the mod and I don't know what to do.. I have seen other has the scene in above picture but I don't have any.. I have seen the fantasize (i think it is.. a night to myself and it has nude woman there) and the nudes from character creation and barbershop.. I have never encountered any scene.. If it is something i must done myself .. Can i at least know some tips or what to do.. I am also new to ck3 for a couple of days and I also download it cracked ?