AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

2 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

After installing the newest update and starting a new playthrough, my pregnant character went into labor after around the fifth "month". I checked the MCM, but the options were where I left them before. Normally, she would go into labor at the ninth "month", like real life.

not sure yet, I have been testing pregnancy from start to finish (testing PostPartum and Dead Baby Grief)

and it always ended at the 9+ month mark.

edit-> Thanks for reminding me (pregnancies with default settings and no perks)

Edited by Invictusblade
2 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

After installing the newest update and starting a new playthrough, my pregnant character went into labor after around the fifth "month". I checked the MCM, but the options were where I left them before. Normally, she would go into labor at the ninth "month", like real life.

Human baby/father, or a creature? Did the player catch the Breeder STD (perk), which shortens gestation time?

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

not sure yet, I have been testing pregnancy from start to finish (testing PostPartum and Dead Baby Grief)

and it always ended at the 9+ month mark.

edit-> Thanks for reminding me (pregnancies with default settings and no perks)

Never mind, I completely forgot about the "Breeder Virus" being a thing. ?

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Human baby/father, or a creature? Did the player catch the Breeder STD (perk), which shortens gestation time?

You were correct, it must've been from the "Breeder Virus". ?

7 hours ago, MadNarwhal said:

Hi love your work, but my girl can’t get pregnant with this new update…. It even said there was like a 1000% chance and no result. Please help?

2 hours ago, kupa11 said:

I have same issue

ok then,

I need a lot more details

can you please use the pregnancy checker on both the mother and father and take screenshots of each (check page before for an image of the screen I wanted)

also can you upload a papyrus log (check number 3 in the spoiler of my signature)

after some testing I found out what I did

update-> I fucked up the logic of the synths part of the script, I made a couple of mistakes

I will be posting an update in a hour or so

I missed the  && (isSynth_F == true || isSynth_M == true)

like I said, I scripted a lot over the last couple of weeks so I would miss something (and I Imagine still have missed something)

here is the script for you to copy to Data/Scripts/

(this file should work)

fpfp_basepregdata.pex

Edited by Invictusblade
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok then,

can you please use the pregnancy checker on both the mother and father and take screenshots of each (check page before for an image of the screen I wanted)

also can you upload a papyrus log (check number 3 in the spoiler of my signature)

update-> I fucked up the logic of the synths part of the script, I made a couple of mistakes

like I said, I scripted a lot over the last couple of weeks so I would miss something (and I Imagine still have missed something)

(this file should work)

fpfp_basepregdata.pex 106.74 kB · 11 downloads

Now it works fine. Thank you for quick response

18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok then,

(this file should work)

fpfp_basepregdata.pex 106.74 kB · 22 downloads

Thank you so much, it's fixed!! You're the best

ded the cleaner from Wasteland Offspring to FPE (Please remove the semicolon(;) before the spell in FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DISTR

no clue what or more important where this is located

Also, the file name that you are told to delete when you use the cleaner, goes by too fast for me to read the message.

6 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

ded the cleaner from Wasteland Offspring to FPE (Please remove the semicolon(;) before the spell in FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DISTR

no clue what or more important where this is located

Also, the file name that you are told to delete when you use the cleaner, goes by too fast for me to read the message.

in the Data folder

it looks like this file

Screenshot_082922_013851_PM.jpg

2 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

What's the difference between "Sexually" and "Active" in the romance options since you removed Gay/Straight/ETC.?

I really should have made different titles

basically the amount of enjoyment from sex. (shit I never did test sex in romance again)

Shy - Little amount

Normal - slightly better

Active - Better again

Sexually - highest amount

I don't think I made it that they don't really do something else.

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I really should have made different titles

basically the amount of enjoyment from sex. (shit I never did test sex in romance again)

Shy - Little amount

Normal - slightly better

Active - Better again

Sexually - highest amount

I don't think I made it that they don't really do something else.

Even though i really got irritated when my toon had body morph problems.  I still and very happy with this your mods,  and anyone who mods, should be thanked for the time and effort put in.  so thank you.

How I may of fixed the upgrade to the latest version.

First the problem I had with the old version.  Nora started to give milk without being pregnant and showed a belly bulge.

reading that the milk problem was fixed I installed the new version, but everything stayed the same.  I used rebuild morphs, and reset morphs, but the belly kept coming back after a short time, even though no sex had occurred.

So i uninstalled both mods, fpe and wasteland. deleted any thing file, ini ect that I could find still in the data folder, played the game for awhile, reinstalled, and no problems so far.  LOL

I still have confusion in the mcm menu on what to select. lol

anyway thank you for the help and the mods, I really have to have them installed for a play thru.

11 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Even though i really got irritated when my toon had body morph problems.  I still and very happy with this your mods,  and anyone who mods, should be thanked for the time and effort put in.  so thank you.

How I may of fixed the upgrade to the latest version.

First the problem I had with the old version.  Nora started to give milk without being pregnant and showed a belly bulge.

reading that the milk problem was fixed I installed the new version, but everything stayed the same.  I used rebuild morphs, and reset morphs, but the belly kept coming back after a short time, even though no sex had occurred.

So i uninstalled both mods, fpe and wasteland. deleted any thing file, ini ect that I could find still in the data folder, played the game for awhile, reinstalled, and no problems so far.  LOL

I still have confusion in the mcm menu on what to select. lol

anyway thank you for the help and the mods, I really have to have them installed for a play thru.

I will have a think about it

but I really needed more info (screenshots and Papyrus logs)

Found a slight glitch with the Breeder Virus - It accelerates the pregnancy, but doesn't trigger lactation, nor does the 'checkup' screen show the correct pregnancy month. 

Bunny's first pregnancy was accelerated, so barely had time to track down the dad and get him in for testing and extortion. Missed out on getting an abortion due to travel times across the commonwealth (no big deal, was planning to keep anyway). Got the popup notification that I was in the 5th month of the accelerated pregnancy, but the checkup screen showed between 1 and 2 months, then when I got to the ninth month, the screen showed a little over 2 months (2.48 I think)

Popped out a healthy black baby girl which is being raised in Sanctuary (new baby smell keeps raiders from being hostile)

Lactation never triggered, and I think this is because the pregnancy checker never got to 5 months, when lactation is supposed to trigger.

sorry I don't have a log or any screenshots, but I'm going to try to get Bunny knocked up again and see if the progression repeats the same way.

3 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Found a slight glitch with the Breeder Virus - It accelerates the pregnancy, but doesn't trigger lactation, nor does the 'checkup' screen show the correct pregnancy month. 

Bunny's first pregnancy was accelerated, so barely had time to track down the dad and get him in for testing and extortion. Missed out on getting an abortion due to travel times across the commonwealth (no big deal, was planning to keep anyway). Got the popup notification that I was in the 5th month of the accelerated pregnancy, but the checkup screen showed between 1 and 2 months, then when I got to the ninth month, the screen showed a little over 2 months (2.48 I think)

Popped out a healthy black baby girl which is being raised in Sanctuary (new baby smell keeps raiders from being hostile)

Lactation never triggered, and I think this is because the pregnancy checker never got to 5 months, when lactation is supposed to trigger.

sorry I don't have a log or any screenshots, but I'm going to try to get Bunny knocked up again and see if the progression repeats the same way.

I will have a look because I thought that I set lactation to occur twice (months before births and at birth)

question -> you do have Wasteland Dairy installed, right?

if not, then you don't have a problem, I have removed Lactation from FPE because of issues and because nothing in FPE uses Lactation while WDF does

Edited by Invictusblade

I'm currently having an issue with morphs not changing at all no matter how long I wait. I have built all of my outfits and body in bodyslide with build morphs enabled maybe an hour ago to see if I needed to rebuild them after updating the mod, and it didn't help. Would someone be able to tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a load order issue or something? I'm attaching my MCM settings and my current load order. I appreciate any help anyone sends.

settings.ini Load Order.txt

15 minutes ago, skipfmueller said:

I'm currently having an issue with morphs not changing at all no matter how long I wait. I have built all of my outfits and body in bodyslide with build morphs enabled maybe an hour ago to see if I needed to rebuild them after updating the mod, and it didn't help. Would someone be able to tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a load order issue or something? I'm attaching my MCM settings and my current load order. I appreciate any help anyone sends.

settings.ini 12.91 kB · 0 downloads Load Order.txt 8.15 kB · 0 downloads

does the Looksmenu work?

while in console

type SLM 14 and then

Body->Advanced (have a play around with sliders)

and see if they work

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

question -> you do have Wasteland Dairy installed, right?

if not, then you don't have a problem, I have removed Lactation from FPE because of issues and because nothing in FPE uses Lactation while WDF does

I do, yes.  Version 3.010

When using FPE and WLD, what's the required load order?

Also I've got Autonomy installed and there's orgies going on everywhere, not bad kind of the way I want it, But after NPC + NPC sex how long should it take before pregdata is available? In older FPE's I remember pregdata being available right away now nobody seems to get pregnant. I usually have to use the impregnate debug hotkey.