AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

v4.025

Removing STD's, Breeder, Traits, and Impregnations from Existence and moving them to the Perk Distributor. it simply does it better

Added a load of debugs to MCM and other scripts (which should help to find bugs) *there is two modes Traces or Notifications(and traces)

Edited MCM for separated pages for STD's, Breeder, Traits, and Impregnations

Removed cumflation for women who is over 3 months pregnant

There might be more changes that I have forgotten about.

so there is bunch of options in Notifications Page 2.

there is three choices per Option

1. Disable

2. Enable

3. Enable with Notifications.

Hello. I tested the new version and the worst problem with the big belly is fixed! Thank you very much - God bless you! However, I went to Concord and Corvega and did not see a single pregnant raider or captive. And before about 95% of women were pregnant. Is this related to the new version or have I forgotten some mod settings again?

What do I do to make npc pregnant like in the old version?

I changed all the settings long and hard. I feel like they don't work at all. I want the npc's to be pregnant, but the only ones I saw pregnant were one or both of the Oberlanders and a female Luxas Miller guard. What to do?

Edited by vranina
55 minutes ago, freshpenguin said:

First off love the mod and it works great, i just cant get the preg morphs to work. I'm probably and idiot and i have no idea how to use bodslide and what not. I have the CBBE body and the bodyslide app comes up blank and im too much of a noob to know what im missing.... help plz haha

This is a really good tutorial on setting up Bodyslide if you're new to it.  He uses NMM, but if you use MO2 or Vortex as a mod manager, GamerPoets may also have a tutorial.

Gopher FO4 BS Tutorial

Also, when you get it set up and build your body, make sure to check the "build morphs" box in the bottom left to get pregnancy bellies.

Is it possible for you to set up FPE to recognize non human babies without having to use WDF?  FPE used to have that.   I mean my Nora got knocked up by a Super Mutant, and I know it was a Super Mutant...and yet it's an *Asian baby* in her inventory.  And my NPC companion, I know she got knocked up by a Super Mutant and her baby registers as a "White Baby" At least her DNA took over as she's actually a white woman. But my Nora?  Definitely not Asian and neither is Daddy. :P

In the event you're asking me why I don't want WDF...it's got so much stuff that I don't really want to deal with in it.  Simplicity, ya know. 

Edited by Celedhring
2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is it possible for you to set up FPE to recognize non human babies without having to use WDF?  FPE used to have that.   I mean my Nora got knocked up by a Super Mutant, and I know it was a Super Mutant...and yet it's an *Asian baby* in her inventory.  And my NPC companion, I know she got knocked up by a Super Mutant and her baby registers as a "White Baby" At least her DNA took over as she's actually a white woman. But my Nora?  Definitely not Asian and neither is Daddy. :P

In the event you're asking me why I don't want WDF...it's got so much stuff that I don't really want to deal with in it.  Simplicity, ya know. 

Chosen Clue's super mutant add-on for FPE doesn't work with FPER and hasn't for a long time (same for the dog add-on). If you want to be able to give birth to super mutant infants with FPER, you need WDF with Wasteland Offspring enabled at installation.

And yes, an option to turn off the human baby "races" would be nice, I'd prefer just the generic "baby" FPE provides whenever the father is a human. I turn off a lot of the WDF features where I can, or just don't use them, but it does have some I like too: I can have it so the father's race is friendly to me when I'm pregnant with or when holding one of their offspring, gestation times and belly size can be made to vary by species as can their virility and offspring viability... also I appreciate that it can randomly set NPCs to varying stages of pregnancy when they first load (with a faction-based frequency of occurrence). Some of the pregnancy-related perks and buffs/debuffs are also fun, as is the "breeder virus" STD.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Chosen Clue's super mutant add-on for FPE doesn't work with FPER and hasn't for a long time (same for the dog add-on). If you want to be able to give birth to super mutant infants with FPER, you need WDF with Wasteland Offspring enabled at installation.

And yes, an option to turn off the human baby "races" would be nice, I'd prefer just the generic "baby" FPE provides whenever the father is a human. I turn off a lot of the WDF features where I can, or just don't use them, but it does have some I like too: I can have it so the father's race is friendly to me when I'm pregnant with or when holding one of their offspring, gestation times and belly size can be made to vary by species as can their virility and offspring viability... also I appreciate that it can randomly set NPCs to varying stages of pregnancy when they first load (with a faction-based frequency of occurrence). Some of the pregnancy-related perks and buffs/debuffs are also fun, as is the "breeder virus" STD.

Okay I'll give WDF a try.  Gotta update FPE though..still on 4.011. 

Edited by Celedhring
On 9/24/2022 at 3:03 AM, Celedhring said:

This!! I would love Offspring without the Dairy dependency, all I really want is creature pregnancy but not anything with Milking, Blood, or Semen.

@Invictusblade I'm ready to do troubleshooting, I still get the same massive pregnancy morph after the first, no quests, no doctor's options until it's birth time(Sun does on first, but not any after). 

I'll start with my plugins.txt, let me know if there is anything in here that would be a known incompatibility. I believe I am good, but I may have missed something and I can rip anything out if needed.  I'd love a copy of the FPER/WDF/WO ini files you would like me to test so I know everything is set exactly how want for debugging.  Then I'll start a brand new game, COC to DC and buy Home Plate, so I have the doctor and partners, etc so I cam test with multiple pregnancies with whoever or whatever you want tested.  I'll report results and debug output after doing any tests you ask.

If there's anything else you need please let me know, I'll do whatever steps you ask to get this awesome mod debugged!!

plugins.txt

Edited by RileyAP

hello everyone...i must be really stupid...i've been using the mod for a week now( thankyou for mod) the pickup lines don't work...the npc tells me to fuck off...i have gave many gifts to one particular npc follower...and i've had so much sex trying to impregnate her i'm all sexed out if you can belive that...i've use the frog kit before sex and raised chance to a 100% ...when i use frog kit it says follower is fertile and has a 8000% chance of getting pregnant but never does...what the hell and i doing wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated

I decided to go on a bit of a break after the recent release.

and I don't really have any plans for an upcoming update. maybe fixes.

(New idea, see below - a new pregnancy perk similar to the other non baby ones but it will allow the mother to absorb the health of a baby upon birth) *so everytime The mother gives birth(to nothing) then the mother will get a +50 to health(or something like that))

On 9/22/2022 at 3:54 AM, Church the Cat said:

I can't find the miscarriage options after installing the 4.025 update, I usually disable them. Also, setting baby health to "off" didn't save it from being killed by a laser shot at me from a Super Mutant.

so there is two different types of miscarriage.

1. Baby Health = if enabled then any damage to the female can cause the baby to be miscarried

2. Viability = if enabled(and chance) a random chance to birth a dying baby (because even if you do everything correctly, sometime it will still fuck up)

3. Perked = certain perks will produce no offspring (new idea, see above)

On 9/24/2022 at 8:03 PM, Celedhring said:

On 9/24/2022 at 10:59 PM, vaultbait said:

14 hours ago, RileyAP said:

This!! I would love Offspring without the Dairy dependency, all I really want is creature pregnancy but not anything with Milking, Blood, or Semen.

so there is quite a bit here so...

1. about breeding creatures - nope, the most that I can do, is to deny the impregnation of said creature (which is an option in MCM called "Allow Creatures")

with these options

Off = No sex effects.

Partial = Every sex effect except insemination.

Full = Every sex effect including insemination.

2. and the Asian baby part relates to the lack of racial perks.

you have to understand there is no way for the game to know what skin colour you(or NPCs) have because that is completely irrelevant to the actual game.

so by default, you have a 25 percent chance to get a baby with the same skin colour as you.

so I made the racial perks to give you a chance to get a certain type of baby.

3. about having WDF Offspring without WDF is easier said than done, (it might be possible but it would remove a bit of content)

13 hours ago, RileyAP said:

@Invictusblade I'm ready to do troubleshooting, I still get the same massive pregnancy morph after the first, no quests, no doctor's options until it's birth time(Sun does on first, but not any after). 

I'll start with my plugins.txt, let me know if there is anything in here that would be a known incompatibility. I believe I am good, but I may have missed something and I can rip anything out if needed.  I'd love a copy of the FPER/WDF/WO ini files you would like me to test so I know everything is set exactly how want for debugging.  Then I'll start a brand new game, COC to DC and buy Home Plate, so I have the doctor and partners, etc so I cam test with multiple pregnancies with whoever or whatever you want tested.  I'll report results and debug output after doing any tests you ask.

If there's anything else you need please let me know, I'll do whatever steps you ask to get this awesome mod debugged!!

plugins.txt 10.41 kB · 0 downloads

so check out Notification page 2 and enable the options at the bottom.

and check my signature (number 3 inside the spoiler)

7 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

hello everyone...i must be really stupid...i've been using the mod for a week now( thankyou for mod) the pickup lines don't work...the npc tells me to fuck off...i have gave many gifts to one particular npc follower...and i've had so much sex trying to impregnate her i'm all sexed out if you can belive that...i've use the frog kit before sex and raised chance to a 100% ...when i use frog kit it says follower is fertile and has a 8000% chance of getting pregnant but never does...what the hell and i doing wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated

1. so pick up lines from the book is designed to be a long shot (I based it around Leisure Suit Larry which I was playing when I made that) so with the book, there is a 1% chance to get laid. but the other version is a bit better (depending on Charisma)

2. I will have a look but do this

check out Notification page 2 and enable the options at the bottom.

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the Asian baby part relates to the lack of racial perks.

you have to understand there is no way for the game to know what skin colour you(or NPCs) have because that is completely irrelevant to the actual game.

so by default, you have a 25 percent chance to get a baby with the same skin colour as you.

Right, that's one of the features I wish could be turned off with an MCM option. All my human babies currently show up as "asian baby" or "black baby" or "caucasian baby" or "hispanic baby" but I preferred the generic "baby" from original FPE (for one thing, it's often very hard to discern an infant's "race" in real life just by looking at it, facial features and skin coloration can change dramatically as they mature).

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Right, that's one of the features I wish could be turned off with an MCM option. All my human babies currently show up as "asian baby" or "black baby" or "caucasian baby" or "hispanic baby" but I preferred the generic "baby" from original FPE (for one thing, it's often very hard to discern an infant's "race" in real life just by looking at it, facial features and skin coloration can change dramatically as they mature).

if you have the renaming mod installed then the actual babies title would be its name (I couldn't do the same for the armors, they work differently(I did try to name them))

in this fairly old picture (from last year)

the babies name is Rebekah (I think I took it from one of the characters from Dialup Hero's work(who is a 3d artist that I am a fan of)

20210808184054_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I decided to go on a bit of a break after the recent release.

and I don't really have any plans for an upcoming update. maybe fixes.

(New idea, see below - a new pregnancy perk similar to the other non baby ones but it will allow the mother to absorb the health of a baby upon birth) *so everytime The mother gives birth(to nothing) then the mother will get a +50 to health(or something like that))

so there is two different types of miscarriage.

1. Baby Health = if enabled then any damage to the female can cause the baby to be miscarried

2. Viability = if enabled(and chance) a random chance to birth a dying baby (because even if you do everything correctly, sometime it will still fuck up)

3. Perked = certain perks will produce no offspring (new idea, see above)

so there is quite a bit here so...

1. about breeding creatures - nope, the most that I can do, is to deny the impregnation of said creature (which is an option in MCM called "Allow Creatures")

with these options

Off = No sex effects.

Partial = Every sex effect except insemination.

Full = Every sex effect including insemination.

2. and the Asian baby part relates to the lack of racial perks.

3. about having WDF Offspring without WDF is easier said than done, (it might be possible but it would remove a bit of content)

1. so pick up lines from the book is designed to be a long shot (I based it around Leisure Suit Larry which I was playing when I made that) so with the book, there is a 1% chance to get laid. but the other version is a bit better (depending on Charisma)

2. I will have a look but do this

check out Notification page 2 and enable the options at the bottom.

Thank very much for response and thank you for all your hard work on this mod…I did read debug 3 options…I guess I’ll give that a try but I was hoping to do it through having sex…if I do use the debug option and follower gets pregnant what are my options to fix the broken sex? Thanks 

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I assumed it would take quite a bit of work, I certainly don't expect it!!

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

So I'll use the default .ini settings for all 3, but turn on debug in FPER as the only change I will make to anything and then do a log capture.  I guess my question is "What events do you want me to trigger to capture in the log?"  When I get pregnant the 2nd time? That's when it seems to break.  Do you want me to prep Home Plate and start the log on pregnancy #1.

Or do you not even need me to start a new game and just want me to use my current and capture a bugged pregnancy?

@Invictusblade So I started a new game, default story and left vault 111.  COC'd to DC, bought Home Plate Saved the game and exited. Restarted so the attached log would be just for the first pregnancy.  Did a targeted NPC pregnancy from debug page 3 with Solomon in the Market.  I slept a day and got "The Father" and "Unplanned Pregnancy"  I talked to Dr. Sun and declined the abortion and then got Solomon to accept marriage.  I went in and slept 3 days at a time until I got the "Beauty of Life" Quest.  Went to Sun and delivered a baby, went back inside and slept multiple days with milkers on and I once again, never stop lactating and have produced ~200 bottles of milk already.  I still have post-partum and a big belly but have now slept I think 12 days, maybe 15 before logging out to send the log and my .ini flies up since it's clearly not working.

In the FPER MCM the only settings I changed  are the body options to match my FG body and then I set viability to 100% since I wanted to make sure to give birth(Nothing else I can remember, but I've attached them here).  Nothing at all changed in the WDF or WO MCM.  Not sure what else you need so let me know what you want next.

Papyrus.0.log FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini INVB_WastelandDairy.ini

Ok, I got up this morning and wanted to see if I could get Lactation and Post-Partum to clear.  I rested around 21 total in game days(12-15 last night, 6 or 9 this morning) and PP finally cleared.  Lactation on the other hand just kept going.  I would equip milk bottles and sleep and ended with200+ bottles of Breast Milk.  Here's the papyrus log from this morning's session where all I did was sleep, shower and milk until PP went away.  Then I slept until I got fertile and walked out to DC to save and exit to grab the log for you which is this one.  Now to try the 2nd what is normally buggy pregnancy and grab a 3rd log of that pregnancy.

Anyway, log file from sleeping and clearing Post-partum and lots of self-milking as lactation has still not stopped.  Since it kicked on during the 1st pregnancy it has not stopped, I still get leaking overlays and like I said have produced 200+ bottles of milk.

Papyrus.- Post Partum Clears.log