AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

take screenshots

also about races, you need to do the racial perks (because FPE doesn't have a native way to sort out races) they are located in FPE MCM

Take screenshots of what?

and i do give them racial perks. but it's like they just get ignored.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

look for "Sex Message Format" in Notification Options (Page 2)

there should three options

Notification, Message Box, and None

That definitely fixed the issue.  You may want to make "Notification" the default instead of "Message Box" since "Message Box can potentially interfere with Violate transition into sex animations. 

Edited by Celedhring

well, my grand idea to fix the invisible bodies is dead in the water.

1. it is really hard for dead bodies to activate spells (or the armor scripts) *the best that I can come up with is OnContainerChanged and that adds overlay when you remove the piece.

2. I didn't bother checking what happens when you quicksave and quickload while a dead body has an overlay. (see below for results) *skin override should work but see number 1

3. while going into SLM, I noticed that I am missing options so one more thing to fix in my game. (I didn't notice until today)

20220820161700_1.thumb.jpg.6498b6bbc648a49eee55b9e2d8e7416d.jpg

Dead bodies are really painful to work on.

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Dead bodies are really painful to work on.

Yes, so far assigning an empty BodyGen template to all of their forms is the only consistently effective solution I've found. Unfortunately there are a lot of actor forms used for corpses in the base game and DLCs, so identifying them all will be a lot of work. I include morphs entries for any unique corpses I place, but most mods don't do that so would also need third party additions covering them. And yes, it's not a viable solution for pregnant-looking corpses either since they all get the same base body shape.

If I ever get done with my current project, I'd like to find time to get familiar enough with the LooksMenu code base to hopefully find and address that bug more directly, but that will likely still be a while.

you never responded to my previous post. but I went through the debug options..... and found a verbose log option...... did you want me to have that turned on? because i never turned it on...... because you never said to. Which is probably why i didnt have anything in the actual logs for FPE.

23 minutes ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

you never responded to my previous post. but I went through the debug options..... and found a verbose log option...... did you want me to have that turned on? because i never turned it on...... because you never said to. Which is probably why i didnt have anything in the actual logs for FPE.

wait until the next patch (should be tomorrow, I am working on the final touches now (I just reordered MCM and removed some stuff)

papyrus log barely told me anything

what is your racial baby chances?

is creature impregnation set to Full in your game (I should really check it if it affects racial perks)

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

wait until the next patch (should be tomorrow, I am working on the final touches now (I just reordered MCM and removed some stuff)

papyrus log barely told me anything

what is your racial baby chances?

is creature impregnation set to Full in your game (I should really check it if it affects racial perks)

there's an option in FPE for verbose script logging which you never told me to turn on. that's probably why my papyrus log wasnt helpful. I turned it on and i think i'm actually getting more information from the log.

racial baby is set to 50% and mother's dna is set to 50%. i assume that means it's 50% to be the race of the father, 50% to be the race of the mother. if that's not the case and it's something else, then that's not at all how pregnancy works.

and yeah it's set to full. but i've never had sex with a creature so that shouldn't really matter?

[08/21/2022 - 05:27:45AM] error: Unable to bind script INVB_PerkKeywordAdder_Virus to Active effect 2 on  (00000014) because their base types do not match

I'm also getting this when trying to use the breeder virus syringe.

15 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

there's an option in FPE for verbose script logging which you never told me to turn on. that's probably why my papyrus log wasnt helpful. I turned it on and i think i'm actually getting more information from the log.

racial baby is set to 50% and mother's dna is set to 50%. i assume that means it's 50% to be the race of the father, 50% to be the race of the mother. if that's not the case and it's something else, then that's not at all how pregnancy works.

and yeah it's set to full. but i've never had sex with a creature so that shouldn't really matter?

[08/21/2022 - 05:27:45AM] error: Unable to bind script INVB_PerkKeywordAdder_Virus to Active effect 2 on  (00000014) because their base types do not match

I'm also getting this when trying to use the breeder virus syringe.

ok then,

no, that 50% is a 50% chance of getting a racial baby.

otherwise it is a normal multiracial baby

in this scripts case, 50% + 50% does not equal 100%

in this script

you have a 50% chance for the mother to create a Racial Father (which failed)

and then you have another 50% chance for the father to create a Racial Father (which also failed)

and your results is a normal baby

edit-> I should explain a bit more, if this part of the script activates then an invisible NPC spawns, he then impregnates the mother and disappears.

and no, I will not change it unless it has a problem (or I have a whim)

as for canon about pregnancies,

(take your pick)

centuries of different bloodlines

radiation damage

also this is also designed that you can take a DNA cocktail to change your reproductive DNA to a creatures.

but I will make an edit in that MCM.

Edited by Invictusblade

so I ran into a couple of problems, and I am currently fixing them (so a day or two)

btw I remade so many scripts that I am surprised that I don't have more problems.

I think my main problem is the bane of my modding existence "StartTimerGameTime & OnTimerGameTime"

update-> some of the issues are weird

Fertility and gift delay work fine, yet Dead Baby Grief has issues (and they have the exact same script)

Post Partum is still far too fast.

Belly size is a bit too big

Edited by Invictusblade

Please fix the problem with the stomach in the second and subsequent pregnancies of the Heroine. My girl had a huge belly during her second pregnancy, and when she gave birth, it became monstrous, bigger than her. I don't like resetting the body every 10 minutes.

8 hours ago, vranina said:

Please fix the problem with the stomach in the second and subsequent pregnancies of the Heroine. My girl had a huge belly during her second pregnancy, and when she gave birth, it became monstrous, bigger than her. I don't like resetting the body every 10 minutes.

I will have proper look at this issue because it is serious

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok then,

no, that 50% is a 50% chance of getting a racial baby.

otherwise it is a normal multiracial baby

in this scripts case, 50% + 50% does not equal 100%

in this script

you have a 50% chance for the mother to create a Racial Father (which failed)

and then you have another 50% chance for the father to create a Racial Father (which also failed)

and your results is a normal baby

edit-> I should explain a bit more, if this part of the script activates then an invisible NPC spawns, he then impregnates the mother and disappears.

and no, I will not change it unless it has a problem (or I have a whim)

as for canon about pregnancies,

(take your pick)

centuries of different bloodlines

radiation damage

also this is also designed that you can take a DNA cocktail to change your reproductive DNA to a creatures.

but I will make an edit in that MCM.

Then you should either change the orders or change the descriptions because that doesnt sound right. right now the mod menu says "chance for a racial baby" with the description specifically talking about the father. then "chances for mother's dna" which is assumed to come after the other one. but the order listed and the order you specify arent the same order.

To me, it doesn't matter which race the baby ends up being, i just want it to be the race of one of the parents. so if the order you have it is true, then i'll change the father to be 100%

But also i was wondering about the issue with the breeder virus. the syringe doesnt work for me. I either have to get the perk by chance or manually get it through the console.

more time, I am working on more than a few issues now

I still have no idea why Dead Baby Grief stays while the others(fertility, gift delay, etc) are completely fine (they all use the same script and quest script)

edit-> it doesn't activate the quest, no idea why, (I think I need to make more scripts)

Belly will balloon after a second pregnancy (little idea why) *working on the reasons soon

edit-> I forgot to reset the currentmonth float. now it works

still working on post partum, no idea why that is having issues

edit-> I know how it is broken, no idea what broke it and I know the required steps to fix it (playing around with numbers)

new edit-> I decide to remove parts of Post Partum and make it simpler. and it works now

Edited by Invictusblade

I am crying now,

I fix-ish post partum. (now it is really slow but I can change that) *I need to go over the math again

no idea what is going on with Dead Baby grief *Edit-> I think I have it now but I will check (Fixed and works great)

the next update is going to take awhile *or maybe not, I am confused by my own work now

Edited by Invictusblade

Take your time, this is a huge mod. One slight change or implementation of something new can cause a chain reaction and create new problems. 

I really appreciate that you show dedication to your mod. I've seen many developers and modders would abandon their games or mods if they find the problem too difficult to solve. So, keep it up. 

For the Dead Baby grief problem, is the perk permanently stuck with pc once activated? During the test on the older version of FPE, the perk appears to be stable. I had tried all the tricks to make the perk stick with my character forever. However, after waiting a certain amount of in-game days, the perk seems to go away naturally. 

I'm having a problem where i can't marry another companion. I've got the polygamy option set and i should be able to marry the companion, but there aren't any message showing up to tell me if i'm married or not. I also see there's multiple marry perks which i just have the basic one. I've tried giving an engagement ring and even multiple wedding rings but nothing tells me anything.

ingore any of the PB errors. it's just stuff from a pipboy replacer mod i've got since my body mod would mesh with the original pipboy.

if there isnt a fix at this point, what can i do to act like i'm in a polygamous marriage? would it simply be adding the marriage perk to my unmarried companion, removing the marriage perk from my character and then adding the polygamous marriage perk to my character? or should i give the polygamous marriage perk to my current married companion and then to my unmarried companion?

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, levyEntity2008 said:

Take your time, this is a huge mod. One slight change or implementation of something new can cause a chain reaction and create new problems. 

I really appreciate that you show dedication to your mod. I've seen many developers and modders would abandon their games or mods if they find the problem too difficult to solve. So, keep it up. 

For the Dead Baby grief problem, is the perk permanently stuck with pc once activated? During the test on the older version of FPE, the perk appears to be stable. I had tried all the tricks to make the perk stick with my character forever. However, after waiting a certain amount of in-game days, the perk seems to go away naturally. 

turns out that I missed a couple of lines in the babyhandler script that adds the baby grief perk and Not the baby Grief Aid Object (with has a timer attached).

(btw I did add the aid object to Babyhandler but I missed two of them (out of four))

Anyway I took the extra time to work on the lactation scripts to boost the timer whenever you activate the lactation. (here is my understanding of it)

so the number is the timer addition (

2. Active (if you use a lactation product then it should move to this point)

three days later

1. Active (Starts here)

three days later

1. Inactive

three days later

0. Off

it basically means that you have between 3-6 days of active lactation whenever you use a product

4 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

I'm having a problem where i can't marry another companion. I've got the polygamy option set and i should be able to marry the companion, but there aren't any message showing up to tell me if i'm married or not. I also see there's multiple marry perks which i just have the basic one. I've tried giving an engagement ring and even multiple wedding rings but nothing tells me anything.

ingore any of the PB errors. it's just stuff from a pipboy replacer mod i've got since my body mod would mesh with the original pipboy.

if there isnt a fix at this point, what can i do to act like i'm in a polygamous marriage? would it simply be adding the marriage perk to my unmarried companion, removing the marriage perk from my character and then adding the polygamous marriage perk to my character? or should i give the polygamous marriage perk to my current married companion and then to my unmarried companion?

Papyrus.0.log 57.76 kB · 0 downloads

so is there any messages?

also what is your romance level to the companion?

to find out. (use the sexual Diary on them) *I will add a command and Hotkey for this (I thought I added one(maybe I deleted it in the edits))

btw I designed it after the Stardew Valley System (basically give them presents to make them like you)

this is what the romance history looks like

20220330163148_1.jpg

20220330163415_1.jpg

quick question for everyone, While I am working on Lactation scripts

do you want me to add a body morph to lactation so.

when it is on...

Active - 50% of a power setting

Inactive - 100% of a power setting

Forever - 50% of a power setting

for example power setting could be set to 0.20 (or 20% in Bodslide)

just an idea

my problem is that I added so many body morphs to milking (drinking milk, Getting Milked) that it might be a waste of time and would look crap

Edited by Invictusblade
17 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

For Lactation I'm not sure adding more morphs is a good idea.  Especially when you already have several morphs going isn't there a possiblility of negative interactions between pregnancy morphs, milking morphs and then lactation too?

If you track them with separate morph keywords, you should be able to add and remove them independently even for the same sliders.

1 hour ago, Sagebrush61 said:

For Lactation I'm not sure adding more morphs is a good idea.  Especially when you already have several morphs going isn't there a possiblility of negative interactions between pregnancy morphs, milking morphs and then lactation too?

yep, that is what I thought too

I am in a weird working dynamic at the moment, I am working on both WDF and FPE

so Lactation is now in WDF but is still accessed by FPE

but I think nearly everything is fixed and working (but I said that before)

so I am going to do testing today and see if I can post today.

(also I really have to pay attention to the scripts this time (FPE scripts are in WDF and INVB scripts are in FPE))