AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so is there any messages?

also what is your romance level to the companion?

to find out. (use the sexual Diary on them) *I will add a command and Hotkey for this (I thought I added one(maybe I deleted it in the edits))

btw I designed it after the Stardew Valley System (basically give them presents to make them like you)

this is what the romance history looks like

20220330163148_1.jpg

20220330163415_1.jpg

There were absolutely no messages upon giving a gift or having them wear a wedding ring. I haven't checked the romance totals but i'm fairly certain I should have been able to marry them. I haven't been having much luck with the sex diary actually working. it's usually missing a lot of stuff on the diary and it sometimes misses certain pages. I'll take some screenshots and send them.

Also I saw someone mention lactation. Does it not work for male characters? I use the lactmax quest item from the bedroom of the player character but im not even sure if anything happens with it. no messages pop up.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0
2 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

Here's the sex diary page for the companion i'm trying to marry. It definitely shows that the marriage value has been reached, but like i said it doesn't say who it's targeting. I've also added the log. the last stuff is from the sex diary being activated.

Untitled.png

Papyrus.0.log 62.82 kB · 0 downloads

If the diary isn't showing anyone, it's because you don't have an npc targeted with your cursor. If you don't have an npc targeted, the diary only shows 'your' stats.

It looks to me like your character is gay and has had sex 268 times

5 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

There were absolutely no messages upon giving a gift or having them wear a wedding ring. I haven't checked the romance totals but i'm fairly certain I should have been able to marry them. I haven't been having much luck with the sex diary actually working. it's usually missing a lot of stuff on the diary and it sometimes misses certain pages. I'll take some screenshots and send them.

Also I saw someone mention lactation. Does it not work for male characters? I use the lactmax quest item from the bedroom of the player character but im not even sure if anything happens with it. no messages pop up.

4 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

Here's the sex diary page for the companion i'm trying to marry. It definitely shows that the marriage value has been reached, but like i said it doesn't say who it's targeting. I've also added the log. the last stuff is from the sex diary being activated.

Untitled.png

Papyrus.0.log 62.82 kB · 0 downloads

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

If the diary isn't showing anyone, it's because you don't have an npc targeted with your cursor. If you don't have an npc targeted, the diary only shows 'your' stats.

at the moment, Check your Marriage and romance options as well as message options

look at Marriage Chances

but I will test marriages in the near future because Postpartum went wrong (for no reason and maybe that was just me) so maybe something went wrong with this as well.

I will have a look because I need to be reminded of the scripts

ok so the name can be explained by the fact that I use RenameAnything for get names (sometimes bahbah.GetName() doesn't work properly)

(btw I use RenameAnything to name Babies and Spawned Settlers (from beacons))

I have changed Gay to something else (Sexually Active I think) *this reminds me that I have a lot more to change

and looking at papyrus, there is something wrong with the MCM Debug so I will checking that as well.

I am aiming to post the update on Friday.

The bugs I mentioned before have been fixed.

Edited by Invictusblade
2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Hey yeah..... They WERE being targeted..... I literally went right up to them and then opened up the pip-boy and went to the diary and this is how it was. You can even see the waist and legs of the person right in front of me. But even if I wasn't targeting them, it should still show my character's name in the message box. But the only time I've ever been able to have a character's name show up in the box was when I had the PreWar Sex Diary. But that gets turned into a regular sex diary after being used, which then doesn't ever use a name.
That's also not how that number works. It's not a count of how many times they had sex, but how many points they got from having sex.

29 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

at the moment, Check your Marriage and romance options as well as message options

look at Marriage Chances

but I will test marriages in the near future because Postpartum went wrong (for no reason and maybe that was just me) so maybe something went wrong with this as well.

I will have a look because I need to be reminded of the scripts

ok so the name can be explained by the fact that I use RenameAnything for get names (sometimes bahbah.GetName() doesn't work properly)

(btw I use RenameAnything to name Babies and Spawned Settlers (from beacons))

I have changed Gay to something else (Sexually Active I think) *this reminds me that I have a lot more to change

and looking at papyrus, there is something wrong with the MCM Debug so I will checking that as well.

I am aiming to post the update on Friday.

The bugs I mentioned before have been fixed.

I already was able to marry before. There shouldn't be an issue with the options. There's also no message option related to marriage. I had marriage notifications with my first marriage. Nothing with the attempt at the second...... Oh dear god. I just loaded my game back up to test this and the messages finally popped up and I got married to them. So idk what's up.

I don't think you need to rename Gay to anything else. The character is gay. That's not a problem. My character is a dude and the NPC I was trying to target was a dude as well. If it's still a deciding factor in whether an NPC will have sex with you, then that's how it should be.

I know I wasn't able to rename a child. It gave a stupid ass message when I didn't have allow NPC renaming, which you should make helpful instead of it being stupid. But then after I turned it on it still didnt work. So you think if I want to rename my children I should get RenameAnything?

Also my character was pregnant again and neither the father quest or the abort pregnancy quest had started. I feel like those quests shouldn't be able to be completed, or when they're completed they should be removed from the quest list. Theyre the type of quest that should be repeatable. I also wasn't able to initiate dialogue with doctors to heal or deal with the baby. It was like it wasn't starting the quest to change doctor dialogue to the baby stuff. I was surprised that the birthing quest even happened. I thought my character's belly was going to fill the screen.

I even turned off Post Partum in my settings but it still showed up after birth....

Was also wondering about the lactation as well.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0

v4.020 (I do not know if a new game is required, it is hard to say)

So there is quite a few changes (and I might not remember them all) *and there is a lot of changes that are hard to explain
Sex Addiction - if you have sex then there is a slim chance to get addicted.
New Addiction system - This system will be time based that if you wait long enough without 'using' then you will be cured
Lactation - Has been removed from FPE and moved to WDF
Fertility - Has been fixed and should be working properly
Cumflation - Has been fixed and should be working properly
Gift Delay - Has been fixed and should be working properly
Post Partum - Has been fixed and should be working properly
Dead Baby Grief - Has been fixed and should be working properly
Lactation in pregnancies - is now working and also will be renew upon birth
Multiple Babies - Reworked the multiple babies to be more simple (5 babies is the Maximum (creatures should get higher numbers))
Edited MCM so that is a bit different now
Renaming the Sex Addict(Human) to Sex Connoisseur(Human)
Renaming (and reworking) sexually preference(Straight, Gay, Bi, and Asexual) into Sexual interest(Normal, Active, Sexually, and Shy) and will be removing gender from it.
Rearranging Existence to be a bit more scattered (so pregnancy traits can be given 1.Never 2.On spawn 3.halfway during pregnancy) *trying to reduce stacks

Added a requirement for Spell Perk Item Distributor https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48365?tab=description
because I am going to inject a keyword(or perks) into some NPCs instead of the old way

20 minutes ago, Originless said:

Thank you a lot, even mcm looks completely cleaned up and streamlined, just amazing. Again thank you, this must be a ton of work. Awesome.

well I am debating about certain pages if anyone actually use them such as...

Adult Harvesting

but I still want to keep it because it adds needed options for endgame. because you don't want to keep everyone

the real problem is that I added some many features and options so the MCM does become muddled.

Edited by Invictusblade
14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I do not know if a new game is required, it is hard to say

I'm super early in a Nuka Ride test run and always get pregnant playing that multiple times, so that will be a good test so I'll restart my game but first though I'll jump back to an old save, remove 4.0.11 and test.  Mainly to check if anything explodes but also if it resolves my old issue in on a mid level 30's save.  I have consistently had morphing issues on pregnancies after the first, and no quests, etc kicking off.  So I'll know fairly easily since I have some various slaves around to get impregnated by....

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well I am debating about certain pages if anyone actually use them such as...

Adult Harvesting

but I still want to keep it because it adds needed options for endgame. because you don't want to keep everyone

the real problem is that I added some many features and options so the MCM does become muddled.

for the end user, having the option in MCM even if it's hard to find is better than using console so no problem here ?

Edited by lee3310

Thank you for the update.

However I've noticed that habitants of DC are still sterile. Normal ?

EDIT : ok, the main part is sterile but there is exception (Dr Duff, Becky...). Different situation compared to the last version. Sounds good to me. TY

Edited by cyrslash
30 minutes ago, cyrslash said:

Thank you for the update.

However I've noticed that habitants of DC are still sterile. Normal ?

EDIT : ok, the main part is sterile but there is exception (Dr Duff, Becky...). Different situation compared to the last version. Sounds good to me. TY

I knew I forgot to add something

I will make a patch soon

correction-> do you use Wasteland Offspring? (because I did add a cleaner but it is located in that mod because of the updates)

Edited by Invictusblade

Huzzah! Starting a new game with the latest version, will post any issues I come across. Will continually edit just this post with additional bug reports to keep this thread tidy.

Older Reports:

Spoiler

08/26 -- FPE MCM Menu - Appears to be a double menu in Existence Options (NPC Page 1 Tab).

FPE-1.jpg.e7352baecd3da2f9149bf0acb4631aef.jpg

08/26 -- Pregnancy Perks appear to always be set to 'Normal' (if that's the selection that has the 'loving environment / fine with raising baby description) regardless of Pregnancy Perk option chosen in Existence Options MCM Pages (I had mine mostly set to Random). Other existence features (ie pregnancy / breeder perk distributions) are working fine.

Although it may just be the new trait distribution method - does the 'Pregnancy Issue' option control when Pregnancy Perk option chosen via MCM is applied, and the Normal trait is the default setting?F4-2.JPG.7d7eab7d342a2f24d071ed8645fb2bd8.JPG

Also for clarification, are the cleaner options needed for a new game?

08/27: So through use of Extended Console, turned out that Pregnancy Issue perks are being applied just fine. It's just that using the get npc pregnancy info debug function always states the 'loving environment / fine with raising baby' text, which I thought was the 'Normal' Pregnancy perk.

Next up is impregnation functions don't appear to be working. Noticed the DNA Implanter syringes do not impregnate the player. Testing a sex scene with conception notifications on, and got a 360% chance of getting pregnant. But despite this, the player character was still not registered as pregnant. Using the impregnate debug function worked fine though.

F4-3.jpg.5ca520ea375923b695f16d5ef6477aa8.jpg

That being said, I still see the 'Default' Existence slider options in my MCM (I just overwrite 4.020 with 4.020a), so I may need to make a new game again in case some MCM oddity occurs with overwriting 4.020 with 4.020a mid-game.

Edited by Sleepy_Soul
More info
58 minutes ago, pussy_destroyer203 said:

Simple question: i got a companion (Cait) but if i use the debug option to check her pregnancy status it says that she is sterile (disabled), i changed options on existence and i looked at all debug options but cant find a way to make her not sterile, fertile or infertile whatever but able to get pregnant

3 minutes ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Huzzah! Starting a new game with the latest version, will post any issues I come across.

08/26 -- FPE MCM Menu - Appears to be a double menu in Existence Options (NPC Page 1 Tab).

FPE-1.jpg.e7352baecd3da2f9149bf0acb4631aef.jpg

I am going to upload a new update in a hour or so that will contain fixes

23 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I posted an update with a cleaner and an edit to MCM

ok so i alredy tried it, and i think it does not really help, but if i toggle sterility ON the (disabled) message dissappears from the debug pregnancy test, however cait is still sterile so i have no idea how to change that

also the renaming option doesnt seem to do anything with her (her name is in blank) or maybe idk how to use it

here with sterility toggled on or off:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Edited by pussy_destroyer203
52 minutes ago, pussy_destroyer203 said:

ok so i alredy tried it, and i think it does not really help, but if i toggle sterility ON the (disabled) message dissappears from the debug pregnancy test, however cait is still sterile so i have no idea how to change that

also the renaming option doesnt seem to do anything with her (her name is in blank) or maybe idk how to use it

here with sterility toggled on or off:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

because that option is a choice to for sterility to effect impregnation's (the message simply reads the perks)

so turning Sterility Off will still keep the perk

*maybe sterility does a couple more things but regardless

you want to clean the NPC (either with the ini file or the cleaner from the chemstation)

Edited by Invictusblade

Hello. Downloaded 4.020 and then 4.020a and ran the script cleaner. Could not get pregnancy to occur. Tried the debug shortcut and received a debug message that pregnancy failed. Tried the debug on multiple NPCs. No luck, same message.

Edit: pregnancy will occur using the debug shortcut. User error. But I cannot get pregnancy to occur through AAF. Notification says 100%+ chance at conclusion of animation, but pregnancy does not occur.

Edited by Cicro72
Further testing of mod.
50 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

because that option is a choice to for sterility to effect impregnation's (the message simply reads the perks)

so turning Sterility Off will still keep the perk

*maybe sterility does a couple more things but regardless

you want to clean the NPC (either with the ini file or the cleaner from the chemstation)

Ok, i see now what you mean, but i dont see any cleaning item in the chemstation, so im trying with the ini file, how the hell do i use it? :')

Untitled.png

Edited by pussy_destroyer203
26 minutes ago, pussy_destroyer203 said:

Ok, i see now what you mean, but i dont see any cleaning item in the chemstation, so im trying with the ini file, how the hell do i use it? :')

Untitled.png

Please remove the semicolon(;) before the spell in FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DISTR

;Cleanup Remove below when you finish cleaning NPCs
Spell = 0xE154~FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746

So far, I think most of the perks are working as intended. I have tested lactation, postpartum, and cumflation mechanic. And they are all working consistently well. 

Except for the fertility perk, although the perk no longer permantly gets stuck with pc. I have tried many methods to replicate the bug, but it seems the problem has been fixed. However, another problem is once the perk gets past its due day (depending on how long you set it in MCM), it will never appear again. I've tried sleeping many times. I still get the message "I'm feeling fertile today," but no perk appears. So once the perk is gone, it's gone for good; unless the player re-adds them via console command. 

I think this new version of FPE has fixed many of the problems. Kudos to @Invictusblade for your hard work and dedication to your mod. And everyone else who constructively reporting problems to make this mod better. 

36 minutes ago, cyrslash said:

Hello. No I dont use this mod.

regardless, I have since made a cleaner for FPE

download the latest version and there will be an ini file,

if you are using Spell Perk Item Distributor then remove the semicolon (;) from ;Spell = bah bah

or craft a cleaner from chemstation