AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

15 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

What mod manager are you using?  Your mod manager will probably tell you somewhere what's missing.

For example, on MO2, in the right pane, if you hover over the FPE esp file, you'll get a popup window that will show missing and enabled masters.

Same for Vortex (it gives the missing esp's name)

On 9/13/2022 at 7:14 AM, travelmedic said:

What mod manager are you using?  Your mod manager will probably tell you somewhere what's missing.

For example, on MO2, in the right pane, if you hover over the FPE esp file, you'll get a popup window that will show missing and enabled masters.

On 9/13/2022 at 7:30 AM, lee3310 said:

Same for Vortex (it gives the missing esp's name)

I'm using Vortex. It's not vortex that tells me that something's missing, it's Fallout itself.

15 minutes ago, Hotmud9 said:

I'm using Vortex. It's not vortex that tells me that something's missing, it's Fallout itself.

You said that you cannot install the mod "This mod cannot be installed since it depends on files that aren't present" so how did you install the mod exactly ?

anyway just install the mod with vortex do not open mod manager in FO4 and if you still have a pb, just open your faulty mod in fo4edit and check the master files under file header you will find the missing mod if any. 

Edited by lee3310
10 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

You said that you cannot install the mod "This mod cannot be installed since it depends on files that aren't present" so how did you install the mod exactly ?

anyway just install the mod with vortex do not open mod manager in FO4 and if you still have a pb, just open your faulty mod in fo4edit and check the master files under file header you will find the missing mod if any. 

Vortex doesn't bring up any errors. The "This mod cannot be installed since it depends on files that aren't present" appears in the game itself, when I look at the list of mods loaded.image.thumb.png.801c8ed7b0e24caab176bb4bb3aca745.png

3 minutes ago, Hotmud9 said:

Vortex doesn't bring up any errors. The "This mod cannot be installed since it depends on files that aren't present" appears in the game itself, when I look at the list of mods loaded.

Oh wow, I didn't realize this isn't common knowledge, but don't ever ever ever go into the in-game mods menu. It will eff up anything that's not from bethesda.not/cremation club. Menu replacers which disable that entry entirely are highly recommended.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh wow, I didn't realize this isn't common knowledge, but don't ever ever ever go into the in-game mods menu. It will eff up anything that's not from bethesda.not/cremation club. Menu replacers which disable that entry entirely are highly recommended.

Oh, thanks! Where can I find one?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

cremation club.

??

well i'm having a blast with Nu cafe turned into a full settlement with Sierra in it (as a future HR breeding Slave ☠️). I also installed "recruit sierra as a settler" mod and added a few edited dialogue lines to go with her future job ("guess i didn't realize you are so cold hearted and selfish"). it was a nightmare dealing with HR forced voicetypes

Edited by lee3310
11 hours ago, Hotmud9 said:

Oh, thanks! Where can I find one?

There are lots of hits on Nexus for replacers which trim down the main menu in various ways, but the simpler solution (if you're not using Creation Club stuff or any mods from bethesda.net or you export them manually for importing into your mod manager) is to just set this in your Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Bethesda.net]
bEnablePlatform = 0

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There are lots of hits on Nexus for replacers which trim down the main menu in various ways, but the simpler solution (if you're not using Creation Club stuff or any mods from bethesda.net or you export them manually for importing into your mod manager) is to just set this in your Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Bethesda.net]
bEnablePlatform = 0

How does one go about exporting mods that are on Bethnet and not on Nexus/LL? 

I have a few that I use that are only available on Bethnet, but I would like to be able to have them managed better by Vortex

20 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

How does one go about exporting mods that are on Bethnet and not on Nexus/LL? 

I have a few that I use that are only available on Bethnet, but I would like to be able to have them managed better by Vortex

Never encountered such mod, can you give me an exemple of a mod only available on B.net ? cause i also had a few mods downloaded directly from the game mod manager then i uninstalled them and downloaded them again from nexus.

Also, can you manually download mods from Bethesda website ? that would solve you problem.

11 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Never encountered such mod, can you give me an exemple of a mod only available on B.net ? cause i also had a few mods downloaded directly from the game mod manager then i uninstalled them and downloaded them again from nexus.

At one point I was running a Diamond City overhaul mash-up compat patch which required a Home Plate revamp that was only distributed there.

11 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Also, can you manually download mods from Bethesda website ? that would solve you problem.

Unfortunately no, or at least not the last time I checked anyway.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

[Bethesda.net]
bEnablePlatform = 0

Thanks!
Also, I don't think my question of whether or not the mod requires all of the DLCs was answered.

sorry about the delay,

I tried to go on a break but bugs have a habit of ruining that

so I should be releasing the next update tomorrow

so I worked on the following

1. removing STD's, Breeder, and impregnations from Existence and moving them to the Perk Distributor. it simply does it better

2. added a load of debugs to MCM and other scripts (which should help to find bugs) *there is two modes Traces or Notifications(and traces)

3. removed cumflation for women who is over 3 months pregnant

4. there might be more changes that I have forgotten about.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:07 AM, RileyAP said:

Ok, just tag me if you want me to test anything or get you any info on my setup.  I know you'll need plugins and papyrus logs, but I'll of course wait until a new version to do that so it's current.

wait until tomorrow and try the new version with its debugging messages

On 9/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, leolong said:

I am only getting some of the slaves and IVY (new mod companion) to successfully give birth to live babies or dead ones but all my 3 other female companions only get pregnant and give birth to nothing at all , so was some of the slaves, its pretty strange and I think I should get the setting right but somehow its buggy.

I will have a look at companions, I think I made the same mistake with ROF (I forgot one of the companion factions)

On 9/13/2022 at 11:14 AM, Hotmud9 said:

Constantly getting an issue of it not loading because it says I'm missing a requirement. Could someone help me out with this?

they did require the DLCs (because I assume that people have them by now) but I might be removing them in the next version

On 9/13/2022 at 1:49 PM, IBAGadget said:

Do you have a full, functioning AAF install?

Do you have SPID installed?

Do you have Baka Framework (prerequisite for SPID)

Do you have Looksmenu?

Looksmenu and AAF are listed as requirements for this mod on the mod page.

Invictusblade has also said in this thread (although I'm not sure the mod page has been updated) that SPID is also required for the latest version.

and I added more things that uses SPID

On 9/15/2022 at 12:49 AM, Jonen12 said:

Marriage doesn't seem to work for me. I've given them sufficient gifts but when I give them a ring, I get the marriage accepted notification box, the ring disappears and using the "make love" hotkey tells me that I'm not married to them.

I will have a look, it should work (but something might have gone wrong)

On 9/15/2022 at 12:34 PM, lee3310 said:

??

well i'm having a blast with Nu cafe turned into a full settlement with Sierra in it (as a future HR breeding Slave ☠️). I also installed "recruit sierra as a settler" mod and added a few edited dialogue lines to go with her future job ("guess i didn't realize you are so cold hearted and selfish"). it was a nightmare dealing with HR forced voicetypes

which is why I staying clear of them (which is also why I made the follower command system)

because I tried to make a dialogue based system but it was a mess.

1 hour ago, Hotmud9 said:

Thanks!
Also, I don't think my question of whether or not the mod requires all of the DLCs was answered.

yes it does require the DLCs (because I assume that people have them by now) but I should be removing them in the next version.

I will have a look at removing them

because I don't actually know(cannot remember) what is using the DLCs at the moment (it used to be used in Existence)

4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Symphonic Metal Mix Radio

Awesome radio station mod. Full playlist used to be available on YouTube as well, but has sadly been nuked.

No manual download available from Bethnet.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

which is why I staying clear of them (which is also why I made the follower command system)

because I tried to make a dialogue based system but it was a mess.

My conclusion, forget about putting Forced voice type in alias (requires clearing the alias to remove the VT even before an AAF scene or else: no moans) and play with SetOverrideVoiceType() instead. Just don't forget to set it to "None" every time the original voice is needed back.

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yes it does require the DLCs (because I assume that people have them by now) but I should be removing them in the next version.

I will have a look at removing them

because I don't actually know(cannot remember) what is using the DLCs at the moment (it used to be used in Existence)

Try loading the esp(s) in Fo4Edit then left click / "clean masters (remove all unused masters)" and see what's left.

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I did that(while typing the post) and it left me with Far harbor and nukaworld.

I haven't looked but expect that's because of overrides to records for Teddy and McKenzie (the DLC doctors). With the separate patch available for them from the FPE page, you may also be able to clean those up.

The doctors, I can only seem to get them to acknowledge the pregnancy if I force the birth quest in MCM.

Otherwise using dialog only brings up vanilla options.

Is this a load order issue? I'm thinking about moving it in MO2.

I never had this happen before.

I did the AAF manual instructions with Hardship.

All the others, 

image.thumb.png.b9329dd014f78262e3fc02b2f2f777e5.png

44 minutes ago, Adapt1973 said:

The doctors, I can only seem to get them to acknowledge the pregnancy if I force the birth quest in MCM.

Is this on pregnancy beyond the first?  If so it's a bug that is known and the new version coming tomorrow will have new debugging features to help us test for Invictusblade to hopefully get this bug squashed.

2 hours ago, RileyAP said:

Is this on pregnancy beyond the first?  If so it's a bug that is known and the new version coming tomorrow will have new debugging features to help us test for Invictusblade to hopefully get this bug squashed.

It's her first pregnancy, I went on ahead an continued playing.

Once she reached 6 months, the messages all started, "you are pregnant, find out who the father is, father quest failed, see a doctor about an abortion".

The doctor is activated now.

Thank you for responding.

Oh, I also moved FPER to just after WLDF. I had it just above WLDF or before FPER last time. 

I don't know if that changed anything. Seems unbothered anyhow.

Edited by Adapt1973
correction, additional info

so I should be releasing the new version tomorrow.

because I found a couple of bugs that I should fix before I post.

edit-> basically the main issue is stacking(script) in Diamond City (and I am looking at ways to reduce this) *I doubt it would work but you never know

Edited by Invictusblade