AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

check number 3 of my signature inside the spoiler

well I have been testing with 6-9 babies and it seems to work (btw the actual MCM limit will be around 3-4)

1. yes, I think so, also I will be using "Spell Perk Item Distributor" in FPE for certain keywords and to update the lactation perks. (I moving them to WDF)

2. no it was always just a suggestion for existence (it didn't actually need it) *to bring more life to the game by giving out tattoo's to everyone

3. you can delete it if you want (they were my own overlays that I decided to release when I was thinking of retiring from modding)

that's literally the text from the file i sent you. but i didnt realize i didnt have those ini options set. so sending the file wouldnt have done anything more than the code i sent. I changed those lines but nothing else is showing up in the logs. like after setting it to that, the only thing that shows up when it fails is the same as before.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

that's literally the text from the file i sent you. but i didnt realize i didnt have those ini options set. so sending the file wouldnt have done anything more than the code i sent. I changed those lines but nothing else is showing up in the logs. like after setting it to that, the only thing that shows up when it fails is the same as before.

Papyrus.0.log 41.01 kB · 0 downloads

I am used to much bigger papyrus logs (also I prefer text files for Notepad++ so I can highlight text)

but I cannot see anything

however do you have the Brothel mod installed? (I think that mod is broken)

9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I personally prefer the decreasing chance based on the number of babys: (this clunky exemple could work too)

if Utility.RandomFloat(1,100) <= FPFP_Global_MultiChance.GetValue()
        float chance = Utility.RandomFloat(0.0,100.0)
		if (chance < 35) && (chance > 15) ;20%
			NumChildren = 3
		elseif (chance < 15) && (chance > 5) ;10%
			NumChildren = 4
		elseif (chance < 5) ;5%
			NumChildren = 5
		else
			NumChildren = 2
		endif
else
	NumChildren = 1
endIf

that is a pretty good script( I might use it with a tweak, mainly an if statement that for example if you have two maximum babies then it doesn't bother with the rest of the script)

19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. yes, I think so, also I will be using "Spell Perk Item Distributor" in FPE for certain keywords and to update the lactation perks. (I moving them to WDF)

2. no it was always just a suggestion for existence (it didn't actually need it) *to bring more life to the game by giving out tattoo's to everyone

3. you can delete it if you want (they were my own overlays that I decided to release when I was thinking of retiring from modding)

ok tyvm for your answer

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am used to much bigger papyrus logs (also I prefer text files for Notepad++ so I can highlight text)

but I cannot see anything

however do you have the Brothel mod installed? (I think that mod is broken)

that's what i was saying. the options in your signature arent doing anything that's not already done by default. so idk what to say about that. and i have prostitution which i havent even been using that much so i might remove it. it was last updated january so idk what the status of the mod is. but it's just annoying that it's failing with the debug setting and there's nothing to show why it might not be working. i ended up just starting a new save at that point. i think having an abortion broke it.

1 hour ago, handsome2 said:

is there an option to disable pregnancy on synth?

yes and no

it depends

so synth gen 1-2 has an option to allow human pregnancies or with Wasteland Offspring, birthing Synths

Synth gen 3 are a lot more difficult. because most of them are classify as human (Race is Human)

so there is an option to deny Synth Settlers from pregnancies

but there isn't for pre-existing synths(see below) so members of the railroad/institute would be allowed to impregnate or pregnancies

(by writing this, I had an idea of how to do something but it still be dicey)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

but there isn't for pre-existing synths(see below) so members of the railroad/institute would be allowed to impregnate or pregnancies

(by writing this, I had an idea of how to do something but it still be dicey)

god, I love "Spell Perk Item Distributor"

so I had an idea of using the above mod to give each "known" synth a perk called "Known Synth"

This Perk(which does nothing by itself) will be blacklist by the impregnation scripts

so I did the above and it seems to work.

here is the current list of Synths according to Fallout 4's wiki (and spoiler alert) *did I missed anyone (except from DLCs and mods)

A-2018,

Amelia Stockton,

Art,

B-263,

B2-57,

Burner,

Carol Janssen,

Institute Courser,

Eve,

F6-33,

G9-81,

Gabriel,

Glory,

K1-98,

Magnolia,

McDonough,

Roger Warwick,

Sturges,

X4-18,

X6-88,

X9-27,

XPN-20A,

Y9-15,

Z1-14,

Z2-47,

Z2-47,

Z3-22,

Z3-22,

Z4K-97B,

Z4K-97B,

Synth,

Timothy

so I could divide the list into two (known Synths and Unknown Synths) so you can impregnate Magnolia.

what do you think?

so i started a new save and tried the debug option without already having been pregnant and it's still failing. it also doesnt show anything in the log either which is totally messed up because it should be. i'm at a complete loss. i had to basically set the chance to 100% to do it the normal way.

it also would be nice for the impregnation not to always be random. i'd like the baby from two white parents to be white.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0
21 minutes ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

so i started a new save and tried the debug option without already having been pregnant and it's still failing. it also doesnt show anything in the log either which is totally messed up because it should be. i'm at a complete loss. i had to basically set the chance to 100% to do it the normal way.

it also would be nice for the impregnation not to always be random. i'd like the baby from two white parents to be white.

take screenshots

also about races, you need to do the racial perks (because FPE doesn't have a native way to sort out races) they are located in FPE MCM

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I could divide the list into two (known Synths and Unknown Synths) so you can impregnate Magnolia.

what do you think?

That should make everyone happy but i'm stickler for the rules, no matter if it's Magnolia or Curie no Synth shall have babies 

I have a pretty old FPE add on called "SuperMutantFPEAddOn"   It's not activated as I uninstalled it a long ago and it doesn't appear among the files.

But after my Nora got knocked up by Super Mutants and she's producing "Hispanic"  "Black" and "White" babies as a result even though I know it was Super Mutants who knocked her up.  How do I fix that so she has Super Mutant babies? 

37 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I have a pretty old FPE add on called "SuperMutantFPEAddOn"   It's not activated as I uninstalled it a long ago and it doesn't appear among the files.

But after my Nora got knocked up by Super Mutants and she's producing "Hispanic"  "Black" and "White" babies as a result even though I know it was Super Mutants who knocked her up.  How do I fix that so she has Super Mutant babies? 

For non-human babies with FPER, you need to install Wasteland Dairy Framework and select its Wasteland Offspring option on the first page in the FOMOD installer menu.

That said, you might wait until the author uploads new versions of FPER and WDF, since it sounds like there's a pile of bugfixes and some refactoring of features going on in any day.

A quick question for everyone about the ethics of mod stealing,

so yesterday I noticed a recent post about the bodygen issue with dead bodies. and I started to think of new ways to fix the issue, all failed.

today, they had a post about a Nexus mod which fixes the issue so I decided to have a look at the mod to see what they did.

it was a modified version of my own dead body mod without any credit to me whatsoever, infact there is a backstory of the process of discovering the fix.

all I ask is this

"Hi guys, I found this mod that fixes that annoying Dead Bodies morphing issue but I wasn't completely happy with it so I changed it a bit for easier use and I am posting my modified version of it"

his version (posted in 2022)

Screenshot_082022_082236_AM.jpg.699955bd173213a09c6d58ffb7528bb9.jpg

my version (posted in 2021)

Screenshot_082022_082406_AM.thumb.jpg.4c4c197efe767fad61aa496376d59e58.jpg

just give some credit

7 hours ago, everybigthing said:

pls help. the first pregnancy poped perfectly , quest and all. but the second one dosent pop out the accidently pregnancy quest nor the finding father quest (i can see these quest are at finished quests state in my pipboy)

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

That should make everyone happy but i'm stickler for the rules, no matter if it's Magnolia or Curie no Synth shall have babies 

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

For non-human babies with FPER, you need to install Wasteland Dairy Framework and select its Wasteland Offspring option on the first page in the FOMOD installer menu.

That said, you might wait until the author uploads new versions of FPER and WDF, since it sounds like there's a pile of bugfixes and some refactoring of features going on in any day.

I am working on issues with postpartum at the moment.

but after that I will be doing testing today so I should be able to post the update today or tomorrow

31 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

just give some credit

Wow! So sorry, and yeah that's way uncool.

At any rate, the best workaround I've found so far (which I'm integrating an initial sample of with a mod I'm currently working on) is to add a dedicated BG template with a single slider set to 0 (because it doesn't like completely empty templates), the slider name doesn't necessarily have to correspond to one in the bodies you're using and in fact I make up one which is unlikely to be used by any body replacer. Now set the form IDs of every corpse you run across (luckily a lot of the vanilla ones derive from the same forms) in morphs mapping to your corpse template. Voila, no more invisible bodies.

Unfortunately, this solution is rather painstaking, and has to be repeated for any mod-added corpses which don't reuse vanilla game NPC forms.

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Wow! So sorry, and yeah that's way uncool.

At any rate, the best workaround I've found so far (which I'm integrating an initial sample of with a mod I'm currently working on) is to add a dedicated BG template with a single slider set to 0 (because it doesn't like completely empty templates), the slider name doesn't necessarily have to correspond to one in the bodies you're using and in fact I make up one which is unlikely to be used by any body replacer. Now set the form IDs of every corpse you run across (luckily a lot of the vanilla ones derive from the same forms) in morphs mapping to your corpse template. Voila, no more invisible bodies.

Unfortunately, this solution is rather painstaking, and has to be repeated for any mod-added corpses which don't reuse vanilla game NPC forms.

I think I am on a track to fix this issue (for all dead NPCs in all mods)

and each body will have their own morphs

by using my overlay mod.

so if I give a dead body a custom overlay manager then the body will show up.

this is a working in progress mod but it will be a lot easier in the future

I'd like to bring up something that I've seen. 

It appears that FPE:R has a pop up notification setting that could potentially be problematic during a loading screen transition since it involves clicking "OK" to dismiss the pop up notification.   If you don't click on the "OK" in time before the loading screen transition kicks in, that causes the game to hang at the loading screen with certain mods notably Violate..which uses a loading screen to transition into a sex animation. 

3 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I'd like to bring up something that I've seen. 

It appears that FPE:R has a pop up notification setting that could potentially be problematic during a loading screen transition since it involves clicking "OK" to dismiss the pop up notification.   If you don't click on the "OK" in time before the loading screen transition kicks in, that causes the game to hang at the loading screen with certain mods notably Violate..which uses a loading screen to transition into a sex animation. 

which message?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I am working on issues with postpartum at the moment.

but after that I will be doing testing today so I should be able to post the update today or tomorrow

Not sure if by postpartum you are referring to the lasting body morph but i was thinking you could maybe turn it into a Spell or enchantment with 1D or 3D.. duration and onEffectFinish/dispel, Reset the Body.

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

which message?

Messages like those:

"Don't miss the swinger clubs"
People are more friendlier"
"Am I allowed to masturbate to this" 
"I missed being a swinger" 

All those messages were pop ups requiring an "OK" button to click to dismiss  the pop up. 

18 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Messages like those:

"Don't miss the swinger clubs"
People are more friendlier"
"Am I allowed to masturbate to this" 
"I missed being a swinger" 

All those messages were pop ups requiring an "OK" button to click to dismiss  the pop up. 

ok then, (I have added so many messages)

there is an option to turn into notifications

look for "Sex Message Format" in Notification Options (Page 2)

there should three options

Notification, Message Box, and None